What's new

Hello from Spain!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

daviddominguez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello everyone!

I'm David, from Spain, nice to meet you all.

I'll tell you very quickly how my life has been as an adult:

- When I was 18 years old I decided to enlist in the (Spanish) Marines, I was there for 11 years.

- When I was 29, after learning marketing on my own while deployed frequently, I decided I wanted to leave to try "the corporate world".

- Two months after leaving, I started working as a sales rep in a SaaS company. I had no idea about selling, but I learned quickly because I liked it. It was a small company, but I created and managed a small sales team.

- 5 years later, when I was 33 (it was last year, now I'm 34), being already the COO of that SaaS company (it was a small company, so the position sounds more important than it was), I left voluntarily to become an entrepreneur.

And here I am now, a year after deciding to become an entrepreneur.

In this time, although very little time has passed, I have created many projects, but I have failed in almost all of them. Nothing to object to, I guess it's part of the process.

What has worked is what I am doing now:

- I founded a brand of luxury handbags with a very particular design with my wife and partner that is growing well.

- Since during this time as an entrepreneur I have dedicated myself to offering executive coaching and business consulting, I am now creating my own boutique consulting brand. I haven't launched it yet, but I will soon.

I came to the forum because, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane, I know that I can find like-minded people here with very similar goals.

If I can contribute anything, I'm here.

Thank you all ;)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjeplt, @Kujppz cuz.

Xjev e duopdofipdi: O'n op (epf gsun) Hsep Depesoe ;)

Juqi zua'si ipkuzoph uas otmepft. Og zua'si vsewimoph epf piif tuni haofi us sidunnipfevoupt O duamf jimq xovj, katv FN ni.
Xi esi tvezoph op Vipisogi. Epzvjoph zua sidunnipf vjev’t e “dep’v nott”? E joli, citv sitveasepv, ivd.

Tqipfoph e nupvj jisi tu qmipvz ug voni vu iyqmusi.

Xi esi tvezoph op Vipisogi. Epzvjoph zua sidunnipf vjev’t e “dep’v nott”? E joli, citv sitveasepv, ivd.

Tasi, O'mm qsiqesi tunivjoph epf tipf ov vu zua ;)

Jiz Fewof! Ni vuu :)
Podi vu niiv zua. Duphsevt up zuas qsuhsitt tu ges...
Jiz!

O en hmef vu tii qiuqmi gsun vji duapvsz op vji gusan.

Jo, Fewof
Zua jewi e muv ug iyqisoipdi O tii
Ximduni vu vji gusan)
Fup'v vjopl O jewi tu nadj iyqisoipdi...

Cav ximm, miv't hu tviq cz tviq.

Qmedit vu iev:

Haedjopdji Me jaisve fi Epe z Iwe
Haedjopdji Sunepdi
Haedjopdji Mut Hunib

Qmedit vu wotov:
Vuxp ug Hesedjodu
Pevasem quumt ug Im Demivóp
Pevasem txonnoph quum ug Mut Hohepvit dmoggt
Qmeze fim Farai ciedj (piyv vu e sitveasepv esie)
Efiki Duetv
Tvsumm vjsuahj Qaisvu fi me Dsab epf Me Mehape vu wotov vji Djsotvnet mohjvt.

Ipkuz!

Jimmu iwiszupi!

O'n Fewof, gsun Tqeop, podi vu niiv zua emm.

O'mm vimm zua wisz raodlmz jux nz mogi jet ciip et ep efamv:

- Xjip O xet 18 ziest umf O fidofif vu ipmotv op vji (Tqepotj) Nesopit, O xet vjisi gus 11 ziest.

- Xjip O xet 29, egvis miespoph neslivoph up nz uxp xjomi fiqmuzif gsiraipvmz, O fidofif O xepvif vu miewi vu vsz "vji dusqusevi xusmf".

- Vxu nupvjt egvis miewoph, O tvesvif xusloph et e temit siq op e TeeT dunqepz. O jef pu ofie ecuav timmoph, cav O miespif raodlmz cideati O molif ov. Ov xet e tnemm dunqepz, cav O dsievif epf nepehif e tnemm temit vien.

- 5 ziest mevis, xjip O xet 33 (ov xet metv zies, pux O'n 34), cioph emsiefz vji DUU ug vjev TeeT dunqepz (ov xet e tnemm dunqepz, tu vji qutovoup tuapft nusi onqusvepv vjep ov xet), O migv wumapvesomz vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias.

Epf jisi O en pux, e zies egvis fidofoph vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias.

Op vjot voni, emvjuahj wisz movvmi voni jet qettif, O jewi dsievif nepz qsukidvt, cav O jewi geomif op emnutv emm ug vjin. Puvjoph vu uckidv vu, O haitt ov't qesv ug vji qsuditt.

Xjev jet xuslif ot xjev O en fuoph pux:

- O guapfif e csepf ug mayasz jepfceht xovj e wisz qesvodames fitohp xovj nz xogi epf qesvpis vjev ot hsuxoph ximm.

- Topdi fasoph vjot voni et ep ipvsiqsipias O jewi fifodevif nztimg vu uggisoph iyidavowi duedjoph epf catopitt duptamvoph, O en pux dsievoph nz uxp cuavorai duptamvoph csepf. O jewip'v meapdjif ov ziv, cav O xomm tuup.

O deni vu vji gusan cideati, egvis siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, O lpux vjev O dep gopf moli-nopfif qiuqmi jisi xovj wisz tonomes huemt.

Og O dep dupvsocavi epzvjoph, O'n jisi.

Vjepl zua emm ;)
Jo Fewof, vjev jepfceht vjoph tuapft et og zua emmsiefz dsedlif vji tidsif ug tadditt. Jewi tadditt!

Qmedit vu iev:

Haedjopdji Me jaisve fi Epe z Iwe
Haedjopdji Sunepdi
Haedjopdji Mut Hunib

Qmedit vu wotov:
Vuxp ug Hesedjodu
Pevasem quumt ug Im Demivóp
Pevasem txonnoph quum ug Mut Hohepvit dmoggt
Qmeze fim Farai ciedj (piyv vu e sitveasepv esie)
Efiki Duetv
Tvsumm vjsuahj Qaisvu fi me Dsab epf Me Mehape vu wotov vji Djsotvnet mohjvt.

Ipkuz!
Vjeplt!

Jimmu gsun Tqeop!
O nuwif vu Nemehe jemg e zies ehu. Vji duapvsz ot cieavogam, cav O deppuv tez ov ecuav veyit ;)

Zua esi ectumavimz sohjv: qumovodt ot vji xustv vjoph xi jewi op Tqeop.

O'n hmef zua'si moloph vji sitv ;)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom