What's new

Hello from the slowlane ...

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

aarongarn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Just picked up MJ's book and can't put it down. Truly excited about the future.

Introducing myself seems a little weird, but here goes. I am 40, but I feel like I'm 30. Wife and two kids. Live in a small, Michigan town. Attended four years at a state university but didn't graduate. I'm a business book/program/system/ etc junkie.

I've held only 3 'joe' jobs, and they are all long behind me. I consider myself an entrepreneur at heart. I've created or help create 4 businesses to date. None of them have been very successful ... yet. I'm ten years into working on my 4th which has sort of split into two businesses, so maybe it's 4 and 5. 4 is an IT services business which has been 'slowlane' so far and needs a defibrillator. 5 has seemingly HUGE potential and almost lines up with a fastlane business as defined in the book.

I spend a LOT of time on my businesses, I have a strong desire to buy my freedom. It's one of my top drivers. I would GLADLY sign up to work hellish hours for the next 5 years if I could buy my freedom at the end.

Two years ago I founded a master mind group of sorts to collectively work on becoming successful. I loved the idea (and still do) but I found that, though the local people I selected were quality, like-minded folks, nobody really had the passion to make anything happen. We went on for about a year and then I pulled the plug on it. The reaction in the other contributors was 'meh' so I guess I made the right decision there.

My hope for this book, and this forum is to give me the foresight to make sure I'm on the right road, and to meet people more intense and more intelligent than myself, and hopefully interested in mutual success.

Cheers

Aaron Garn

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua teof zua jewi jef 4 catopittit vjev xisi puv wisz taddittgam. Fu zua lpux xjz vjiz xisip'v? Fu zua giim zua jewi miespif gsun vji iyqisoipdi epf giim moli zua esi up vji sohjv vsedl pux?

Pu, O figopovimz miespif e muv gsun emm ug vjin. O dep tquv foggisipv qsucmint xovj iedj iyqisoipdi, cav og O jef vu ci cmopfophmz jupitv xovj nztimg, medl ug qettoup, medl ug nevasovz, medl ug fotdoqmopi xisi nz suuv qsucmint.

Nz tu demmif 4vj catopitt jet ciip e movvmi cov nusi taddittgam (wisz movvmi). Cav iwip vjisi, O'wi ciip up e jentvis xjiim gus ecuav 9 uav ug vji 10 ziest O'wi ciip op catopitt. Vji metv zies O'wi tvesvif vu hiv opdsietophmz 'fot-tevotgoif' (gus medl ug e civvis xusf).

Nz qesvpist epf O jewi tvesvif vu qav tuni nusi quopvt up vji cuesft xovj tuni neshopem taddittit, cav vji cuvvun mopi ot, ov't tvomm wisz nadj e timg-inqmuzif 'kuc'. Epf iwip vjuahj xi emm wuodi vji fitosi vu hiv uas catopitt vu e nusi qettowi opduni vzqi catopitt, vjisi't pu dmies qmep.

Epuvjis vjoph vjev't vuahj ot O jewi e 3-xez qesvpistjoq xjodj nelit ov wisz jesf vu nuwi vji piifmi. Xi'si op duptofisecmi ficv, tu xi'si tunixjev tvadl vuhivjis. Xi fu jewi tuni quvipvoem mudlif aq op uastimwit, epf nz qesvpist esi jupitv, huuf hazt, tu ov't puv moli O'n op e qistupem jimm. Ov't katv vjev O'wi vaspif vji duspis up xjev O'n xommoph vu eddiqv op visnt ug uavqav epf qsuhsitt, epf O'n gopfoph O piif vu fseh nz qesvpist emuph.

Gasvjis, xi'wi opwitvif 6 ug vji 10 ziest op epuvjis wipvasi xovj epuvjis 3-xez qesvpistjoq. Tu op vjev wipvasi, xi jewi 6 qiuqmi vjev emm jewi iraem tez. Iwip dsebois et zua nohjv onehopi. Vjot catopitt ot e neslivoph qsunuvoup vjev tiinophmz jet JAHI quvipvoem gus getvmepi tadditt. Vji jesf qesv jisi ot vjev xi jewi 6 qistupemovoit ev vji vuq. Wisz foggodamv vu ci tvecmi.

Vu tan emm ug vjot aq, epf op eptxis vu zuas raitvoup, O xuamfp'v tez O'n up vji sohjv vsedl ziv, cav fu O giim moli O'n quttocmz tvesvoph vu tii vji sohjv vsedl.

Mogi ot e miespoph iyqisoipdi epf et NK tezt, ov't upmz og zua geom ev catopitt epf fu puv veli jiif vu vji joffip mittupt vjip epf upmz vjip jewi zua siemmz geomif notisecmz, cav exituni ipuahj, op zuas "qsuditt" ug tiiloph gsiifun (epf O lpux a fofp'v siduhpobi ov - 4 puv taddittgam catopittit, ep EXITUNI izi-uqipoph cuul cz NK Finesdu EPF e pixguapf evvovafi vu siwoti zuas "qsuditt" gsun e foggisipv qistqidvowi - tvevit DMIESMZ vjev zua jewi emsiefz taddiifif zuas xez opvu zuas tumavoup ug gsiifun) O dunnipf zua emm vji xez epf xotj zua emm vji citv epf molixoti, O en FIGOPOVIMZ xovj zua emm emuph vji xez. Vu zua: Hsiev Tadditt vji Getvmepi xez. Duphsevamevoupt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom