What's new

Hello from the surface of the sun!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

azdevil

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
22
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 18%
So, in a poor form of etiquette, I never properly introduced myself to the forum before I started posting...Whups. Hi all!

My brief bio:

I'm in my early thirties, with a family, living in northern AZ. I've been a business owner many times over since '98 when I dropped out of school. However, out of all my businesses, from food distributor to medical billing, I've never built anything fastlane. I've had a couple of 'singles', but I always rolled those successes into new projects.

My last go 'round was a document storage and destruction service I started in '06. Again, clearly not fastlane as the personal attention that biz required only grew with time. Lots of blood sweat & tears helped us grow quickly, but multiple national competitors entered and severely undercut us. We hadn't built a clear brand or value that really separated us from them, only price. In the end I panicked and sold way too early to the first offer I received. It was fair, but the initial capital was so high that I barely eked out a profit.

So, in a search for what I really wanted, I returned to school in '09 and '10 and finished my degree in poly sci. While it made my dear mother proud, I left feeling more confident than ever that working for anyone other than a paying customer won't do. I finally knew that while my ideas have always been viable, my execution has always sucked.

I found MJ's book at the bookstore, and like many, judged it solely by the title and cover. I was so happy to be dead wrong. I finally found an honest-to-goodness business book and not another one of those overgrown seminar pamphlets that flood the bestseller lists. There's so much good stuff in it, it's hard to pick out what hit me the hardest. But I can't remember the last time I nodded my head so much while reading.

So, here I am again, a little older but much wiser and hungry to do it the right way.

Here's hoping everyone knocks it out of the park.

Cheers!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! (Gsun e pixcoi et ximm jiji...)

O guapf NK't cuul ev vji cuultvusi, epf moli nepz, kafhif ov tumimz cz vji vovmi epf duwis. O xet tu jeqqz vu ci fief xsuph.

Jeje... hmef O'n puv vji upmz upi vjev guapf vji vovmi djiitz :Q
 
Jeje. Pu xussoit, enebup't muul optofi ot nz 'cuultvusi'.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom