Hey Everyone,
I've joined up as I've been inspired by TMF to use my skills and experience to build a company that I can take pride in and use the passive income to semi-retire.
So what's my skill set and what do I do?
I'm a Salesman who's been working in travel for the last 7 years, during that time I've worked within some pretty large companies (one which was just sold for £10 million and another which had to have a buyout to survive) and I'm currently working for a much smaller company learning how they operate.
For years I've said that I can run my own Travel Business much more effectively than the companies I've worked for and now its time I put my money where my mouth is and start to do something about it. I've got a wealth of experience and have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world, I've worked with people who spend £40,000-£50,000 per holiday and people who spend £500 per person on their holiday.
My vision is a luxury travel company specialising in long haul multiple destination holidays.
I look forward to reading the forum and offering my insight when it will be useful!
Mass
I've joined up as I've been inspired by TMF to use my skills and experience to build a company that I can take pride in and use the passive income to semi-retire.
So what's my skill set and what do I do?
I'm a Salesman who's been working in travel for the last 7 years, during that time I've worked within some pretty large companies (one which was just sold for £10 million and another which had to have a buyout to survive) and I'm currently working for a much smaller company learning how they operate.
For years I've said that I can run my own Travel Business much more effectively than the companies I've worked for and now its time I put my money where my mouth is and start to do something about it. I've got a wealth of experience and have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world, I've worked with people who spend £40,000-£50,000 per holiday and people who spend £500 per person on their holiday.
My vision is a luxury travel company specialising in long haul multiple destination holidays.
I look forward to reading the forum and offering my insight when it will be useful!
Mass
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
