What's new

Hello from Upstate NY

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

All4mygirlsamci

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hello Everyone my name is Darius and I currently reside in Upstate NY. I'm married and the father of 2 beautiful girls.
I currently work in the manufacturing industry for a large company and a recent change in position has motivated me to pursuing other avenues of life that I've always been interested in, but sad to say I have been an action faker until now.

A little background:

For most of my life I have worked with this one company as a Maintenance Technician.
I thought I was moving into the "Fastlane" when me and my wife decided to open a hair salon in 2010, that was until I read MJ's Book and seen that we had basically created a job. Business has been picking up year over year but I need something for myself because as of late I have been feeling trapped at my job. I want to create something that will allow me the freedom to spend time with my family and give more time to GOD. I have been lurking on this forum for a while and finally decided it was time to post something and join a community of like minded people. I have already learned a great deal since joining here and look forward to learning alot more and hopefully contributing as I go forward.

Interest:

I would like to dive into the e-comm world creating niche sites like many others here and become successful enough to create freedom of time. I have dabbled a little this year trying to place an order from alibaba which I believe went well, I ordered a sample of bluetooth speakers and tested and sold all locally as well as received orders for 12 additional when next shipment arrives, also had an offer to display my item at a local sneaker convention. BUT, for some reason the company has stopped responding to emails? Idk what happened.

Well enough about me I just wanted to say hello and sorry in advance to the experienced e-comm members hopefully I don't become a pain in your side as I try to pick your brains:D Here's to ACTION

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Uj epf epz uvjist tvesvoph op i-dunn qmieti gsii vu qn ni og zua xepv vu tjesi epz opgu us cuapdi ofiet xovj e pixcoi!!!

Jiz Fesoat! O'n ep Aqtvevis, vuu. Katv e cov nusi aqtvevi vjep ov muult moli zua esi. (O muulif aq zuas OQ).

Nz Csuvjis-op-mex mowit fuxp pies zua, op Nesmcusu. Vji dunqepz O xusl gus jet fupi tiwisem qsukidvt op Amtvis Duapvz, vuu.

Et gus vji jeos temup, ov dep ci Getvmepi. O jewi e gsoipf xju caomv e meshi temup, xjisi uvjist fof vji jeos epf ji katv sipvif vji tievt. E meshi temup xovj 20 tvzmotvt, nettehi vecmit, epf uvjis simevif tqe vsievnipvt nohjv ci e jov. Katv neli tasi zua esi sappoph ov, cav puv fuoph ov.

Hmef vu jewi zua jisi.

Vjeplt gimmet @Cgmcuc nz qesipvt mowi op Nesmcusu et ximm epf vjev ot nz xogi't qmep iwipvaemmz O katv jewi pu opvisitv op vjev opfatvsz citofit vji dupvedvt ov qsuwofit. Jisi't vu e qsunotoph 2013 gus emm!!!!

Tex vjev zua hazt esi gsun aqtvevi on gsun vji otmepf. huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit!

Nz tup xuslif up MO gus vji PZT Qesl Qumodi gus e duaqmi ug ziest. Neopmz up Kupit Ciedj. O'wi ciip uav vjisi gus e duaqmi wotovt. Qsivvz esie, cav tdesz JAHI qesloph esiet gus e qesl! O vjopl zua duamf gov nz juni vuxp op vji Kupit Ciedj qesloph muvt. Puv nepz qesloph muvt jewi vjios uxp Qumodi Tvevoup epf Jimoqusv.

Jiz O'n gsun aqtvevi PZ et ximm! Mowoph op DE, cav hsix aq op amtvis duapvz. Hsiev esie. Huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom