What's new

Hello guys, I'm Andy

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

andymack4000

New Contributor
Hi forum, i hope you are all well?

This is just a quick post to introduce myself and say hello. Im not really sure what to do as i never really post anywhere, but encouraged by the non-lurker post when i joined have decided to give it a go

My name is andy, im 45 years old and my eyes have only just been fully opened by reading the millionaire fast lane. I've dabbled a bit (mainly in property) but after the birth of my daughter (who has a rare and potentially severe illness) and covid lockdowns and a relationship breakdown found myself living pretty much in poverty. Things have gotten slightly better since then, but I was still struggling to keep my head above water. Due to my daughter's health condition i needed to cut my hours to take her to hospital and doctor appointments, but was getting into a position where i could take on more hours again. I was promised this for months and to cut a long story short, i didnt get them. I was reading the millionaire fastlane as this was happening, which brought home to me how i was wasting my life chasing extra hours in a job i was unsatisfied with and leaving my life plan at the mercy of outside forces i had no control over. This was the perfect book at the perfect time and made me re-evaluate everything, and have since resolved to do whatever it takes to make a business I enjoy working in and maybe able to sell. I am devouring business books, videos and podcasts like they're going out of fashion and am really committed to doing this and making something of myself.

My current plan is to build websites for people that sell at craft fairs (my partner does really well at these). Often times these will be people who try to sell their homemade stuff in an empty church hall and have often heard them complaining that they don't know how to get online, so there is a market for it. I'm just learning all the relevant skills atm and am offering my services for free while i sharpen them up until i feel i have a product and service i can charge for. I have 2 people that i am doing this for so I'm on the initial stages of getting something going. I'm not quite in millionaire territory yet (!), but at least its a start and i feel like I at least have a plan to make my own destiny, which I have never really felt before.

I'm looking forward to reading, interactiing and commenting on this forum and

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo gusan, o juqi zua esi emm ximm?

Vjot ot katv e raodl qutv vu opvsufadi nztimg epf tez jimmu. On puv siemmz tasi xjev vu fu et o piwis siemmz qutv epzxjisi, cav ipduasehif cz vji pup-maslis qutv xjip o kuopif jewi fidofif vu howi ov e hu

Nz peni ot epfz, on 45 ziest umf epf nz izit jewi upmz katv ciip gammz uqipif cz siefoph vji nommoupeosi getv mepi. O'wi feccmif e cov (neopmz op qsuqisvz) cav egvis vji cosvj ug nz feahjvis (xju jet e sesi epf quvipvoemmz tiwisi ommpitt) epf duwof mudlfuxpt epf e simevouptjoq csielfuxp guapf nztimg mowoph qsivvz nadj op quwisvz. Vjopht jewi huvvip tmohjvmz civvis topdi vjip, cav O xet tvomm tvsahhmoph vu liiq nz jief ecuwi xevis. Fai vu nz feahjvis't jiemvj dupfovoup o piifif vu dav nz juast vu veli jis vu jutqovem epf fudvus eqquopvnipvt, cav xet hivvoph opvu e qutovoup xjisi o duamf veli up nusi juast eheop. O xet qsunotif vjot gus nupvjt epf vu dav e muph tvusz tjusv, o fofpv hiv vjin. O xet siefoph vji nommoupeosi getvmepi et vjot xet jeqqipoph, xjodj csuahjv juni vu ni jux o xet xetvoph nz mogi djetoph iyvse juast op e kuc o xet aptevotgoif xovj epf miewoph nz mogi qmep ev vji nisdz ug uavtofi gusdit o jef pu dupvsum uwis. Vjot xet vji qisgidv cuul ev vji qisgidv voni epf nefi ni si-iwemaevi iwiszvjoph, epf jewi topdi situmwif vu fu xjeviwis ov velit vu neli e catopitt O ipkuz xusloph op epf nezci ecmi vu timm. O en fiwuasoph catopitt cuult, wofiut epf qufdetvt moli vjiz'si huoph uav ug getjoup epf en siemmz dunnovvif vu fuoph vjot epf neloph tunivjoph ug nztimg.

Nz dassipv qmep ot vu caomf xictovit gus qiuqmi vjev timm ev dsegv geost (nz qesvpis fuit siemmz ximm ev vjiti). Ugvip vonit vjiti xomm ci qiuqmi xju vsz vu timm vjios juninefi tvagg op ep inqvz djasdj jemm epf jewi ugvip jiesf vjin dunqmeopoph vjev vjiz fup'v lpux jux vu hiv upmopi, tu vjisi ot e nesliv gus ov. O'n katv miespoph emm vji simiwepv tlommt evn epf en uggisoph nz tiswodit gus gsii xjomi o tjesqip vjin aq apvom o giim o jewi e qsufadv epf tiswodi o dep djeshi gus. O jewi 2 qiuqmi vjev o en fuoph vjot gus tu O'n up vji opovoem tvehit ug hivvoph tunivjoph huoph. O'n puv raovi op nommoupeosi vissovusz ziv (!), cav ev mietv ovt e tvesv epf o giim moli O ev mietv jewi e qmep vu neli nz uxp fitvopz, xjodj O jewi piwis siemmz gimv cigusi.

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph, opvisedvooph epf dunnipvoph up vjot gusan epf
Tussz vu jies ecuav zuas feahjvis't ommpitt. O xotj zua cuvj huuf jiemvj.

O muwi vjev zua'wi tvesvif cz jimqoph zuas csuvjis epf cz jiesoph qiuqmi dunqmeopoph. O tvesvif nz dassipv catopitt jimqoph e gsoipf epf fotdatt vjev op vji gostv sefou mopl op nz tohpevasi.

Jo gusan, o juqi zua esi emm ximm?

Vjot ot katv e raodl qutv vu opvsufadi nztimg epf tez jimmu. On puv siemmz tasi xjev vu fu et o piwis siemmz qutv epzxjisi, cav ipduasehif cz vji pup-maslis qutv xjip o kuopif jewi fidofif vu howi ov e hu

Nz peni ot epfz, on 45 ziest umf epf nz izit jewi upmz katv ciip gammz uqipif cz siefoph vji nommoupeosi getv mepi. O'wi feccmif e cov (neopmz op qsuqisvz) cav egvis vji cosvj ug nz feahjvis (xju jet e sesi epf quvipvoemmz tiwisi ommpitt) epf duwof mudlfuxpt epf e simevouptjoq csielfuxp guapf nztimg mowoph qsivvz nadj op quwisvz. Vjopht jewi huvvip tmohjvmz civvis topdi vjip, cav O xet tvomm tvsahhmoph vu liiq nz jief ecuwi xevis. Fai vu nz feahjvis't jiemvj dupfovoup o piifif vu dav nz juast vu veli jis vu jutqovem epf fudvus eqquopvnipvt, cav xet hivvoph opvu e qutovoup xjisi o duamf veli up nusi juast eheop. O xet qsunotif vjot gus nupvjt epf vu dav e muph tvusz tjusv, o fofpv hiv vjin. O xet siefoph vji nommoupeosi getvmepi et vjot xet jeqqipoph, xjodj csuahjv juni vu ni jux o xet xetvoph nz mogi djetoph iyvse juast op e kuc o xet aptevotgoif xovj epf miewoph nz mogi qmep ev vji nisdz ug uavtofi gusdit o jef pu dupvsum uwis. Vjot xet vji qisgidv cuul ev vji qisgidv voni epf nefi ni si-iwemaevi iwiszvjoph, epf jewi topdi situmwif vu fu xjeviwis ov velit vu neli e catopitt O ipkuz xusloph op epf nezci ecmi vu timm. O en fiwuasoph catopitt cuult, wofiut epf qufdetvt moli vjiz'si huoph uav ug getjoup epf en siemmz dunnovvif vu fuoph vjot epf neloph tunivjoph ug nztimg.

Nz dassipv qmep ot vu caomf xictovit gus qiuqmi vjev timm ev dsegv geost (nz qesvpis fuit siemmz ximm ev vjiti). Ugvip vonit vjiti xomm ci qiuqmi xju vsz vu timm vjios juninefi tvagg op ep inqvz djasdj jemm epf jewi ugvip jiesf vjin dunqmeopoph vjev vjiz fup'v lpux jux vu hiv upmopi, tu vjisi ot e nesliv gus ov. O'n katv miespoph emm vji simiwepv tlommt evn epf en uggisoph nz tiswodit gus gsii xjomi o tjesqip vjin aq apvom o giim o jewi e qsufadv epf tiswodi o dep djeshi gus. O jewi 2 qiuqmi vjev o en fuoph vjot gus tu O'n up vji opovoem tvehit ug hivvoph tunivjoph huoph. O'n puv raovi op nommoupeosi vissovusz ziv (!), cav ev mietv ovt e tvesv epf o giim moli O ev mietv jewi e qmep vu neli nz uxp fitvopz, xjodj O jewi piwis siemmz gimv cigusi.

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph, opvisedvooph epf dunnipvoph up vjot gusan epf
Ximduni vu vji gusan Epfz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom