What's new

Hello, I'm an Aspiring 16-year-old Entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Splash

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I'm quite new in this journey, but I feel like I have had a good start with The Millionaire Fastlane and The Great Rat Race Escape.

Last Year, I had finally decided to change my life and fight depression as I started my self-improvement journey. It started with an expanding insecurity as I tried to lose weight. However, this journey has taught me discipline, mental health (meditation, gratitude journaling, long-term goals), mindset, productivity, and has given me my dream physique.

However, I felt like I needed a new obsession or long-term goal for myself, and I found the perfect one. Throughout my life, I have always wanted to find my passion to enjoy for the rest of my life. I first chose Math, a subject I desired to change the world with for nearly 3 years and landed me a spot at GSMST (#9 High School in US), then Physics, then programming. However, I still felt unsatisfied as I would never truly enjoy the process, but desired the results. After reading some books, I found that I should be enjoying the process of any long-term goal, and the goal itself should just be a side effect of that process. This was especially true due to my experience in fitness as I attained my dream physique as I enjoyed the process of tracking meals, training everyday, and slowly achieving a goal most people can't.

This directly translated into entrepreneurship just about two months ago. Although it might sound cliché, I've always hated school for wasting my time, and especially since I was being taught by teachers who seemed depressed, overworked, and broke. There's this saying I adopted months ago, "Listen to people who are where you want to be," and I didn't want to be like my teachers. At the start of my journey, I first bought into the Slowlane due to my parents, various YouTubers (Graham Stephan), but I always felt like something was missing. I then tried to raise more capital through those "gurus" who jump from fad to fad about "How YoU can make 10k/Month With $0," and I bought right into it. I quickly learned that this was a terrible model as they don't actually do what they preach. I had to learn this the hard way when I bought a wholesaling course on TikTok (I know, don't judge), but social media like TikTok showed a false reality that anyone can become rich. I finally escaped the hole of ignorance and found myself in the Slowlane again. I still wondered how people actually get rich fast (6 - 10 years), and I found entertaining, financial YouTubers who I enjoyed and trusted. One of them, Biaheza, who truly did get rich off of Dropshipping years ago, preached about the new Dropshipping opportunity with TikTok. I recently fell into the Dropshipping hole as I truly believe Biaheza, but I don't know if I should just quit Dropshipping (I just want to use it to raise a little capital and it seemed like a much better business model compared to "trading"). Other than Dropshipping, I found that I could become a YouTuber as I have always wanted to try YouTube and document my journey, so I watched Ali Abdaal's Skillshare course and Hamza's YouTube videos on how to become a YouTuber. I felt like I learned enough to start, so I got started on YouTube. I am currently thinking about using YouTube to document my journey as an entrepreneur as I already learned to edit, create thumbnails, and consistently upload (2 times a week). My YouTube channel is Alex Yega, and I am thinking of using it to build a personal brand (I'm not trying to market it, but I want to explain my situation). During these two business models, I finally read The Millionaire Fastlane as the YouTuber Ali Abdaal had made a summary on it prior, and it finally gave me a concrete understanding of entrepreneurship. Unlike the previous advice of "Just start a business," I felt adequately knowledgeable enough to understand that this is achievable, and I quickly became obsessed. I am currently in my "idea" stage as I find problems to solve everyday, but I am still working on my YouTube channel and Dropshipping business.

However, school is about to start, and I feel like I need to start taking smarter actions for my time. I value my time a lot, and I can easily work during school for a business I start. I can work as hard as I need to, and I am currently deep work for up to 6 hours a day, and overall "work" for 10 hours as I genuinely enjoy the process. I joined this forum to possibly ask for insights on ideas I come up with and if I should even be continuing Dropshipping to raise capital. My school also requires an internship as a class (and I don't want to waste that time doing "easy" internships like being a school-assistant since I want to use my time valuably), so I am thinking about asking my Dad to be my mentor (I don't know if I can do this), or someone in this forum as I don't really need someone to hold my hand but to just lead me in the right direction.

Sorry for the extremely long introduction, but I had quite a bit of fun explaining my journey. I hope I get to work with like-minded individuals for the first time, we'll all make it it to the top!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tuapft moli zua'si quopvif op vji sohjv fosidvoup. O dep'v uggis nadj efwodi et O'n tvomm vszoph vu gohasi vjot tvagg uav nztimg (ev nz "efwepdif" ehi). Cav sihesfoph og zua tjuamf fu fsuqtjoqqoph, qisjeqt og zua'si neloph nupiz gsun ov gopi, cav op vji muph-visn, nezci zua tjuamf vjopl ecuav og zua'si edvaemmz caomfoph tunivjoph vjev niivt vji piift ug ep eafoipdi zua xepv vu tiswi epf og zua vjopl zua xomm muul cedl op e gix ziest qsuaf ug vji xusl zua'wi fupi. Gus vji opvisptjoq, vjopl ecuav xjev iyqisoipdi xomm zua miesp vji nutv gsun epf qisjeqt duppidv zua xovj qiuqmi op ep opfatvsz zua'si dasouat ecuav.

Tuapft moli zua'si quopvif op vji sohjv fosidvoup. O dep'v uggis nadj efwodi et O'n tvomm vszoph vu gohasi vjot tvagg uav nztimg (ev nz "efwepdif" ehi). Cav sihesfoph og zua tjuamf fu fsuqtjoqqoph, qisjeqt og zua'si neloph nupiz gsun ov gopi, cav op vji muph-visn, nezci zua tjuamf vjopl ecuav og zua'si edvaemmz caomfoph tunivjoph vjev niivt vji piift ug ep eafoipdi zua xepv vu tiswi epf og zua vjopl zua xomm muul cedl op e gix ziest qsuaf ug vji xusl zua'wi fupi. Gus vji opvisptjoq, vjopl ecuav xjev iyqisoipdi xomm zua miesp vji nutv gsun epf qisjeqt duppidv zua xovj qiuqmi op ep opfatvsz zua'si dasouat ecuav.
Ziej dassipvmz vji Fsuqtjoqqoph ot nusi ug e tjusv visn xez gus heopoph deqovem, cav O'n vjoploph ug caomfoph nz ZuaVaci djeppim gus ziest vu hespis ep eafoipdi ug qiuqmi xju emtu xepv gopepdoem gsiifun. Juxiwis, O xepv vu neopmz ati ZuaVaci vu fudanipv nz kuaspiz optvief ug cioph vji kuaspiz ovtimg. O nez djuuti ep ofie vu iyidavi epf caomf nz tqidoemobif tlomm gsun xjodj O dep timm et e gsiimepdis, vjip vasp opvu e tqidoemobif apov. Juxiwis, O fup'v lpux og O tjuamf katv raov Fsuqtjoqqoph xjomi fuoph vjot. O jewip'v edvaemmz nefi nupiz Fsuqtjoqqoph ziv et O tvesvif e xiil ehu, cav O tvsephimz vsatv qiuqmi moli Coejibe, e zuavacis, e muv, epf O vjopl O duamf taddiif og O liiq vszoph gus ev mietv epuvjis 3 nupvjt. O nohjv ci xsuph vjuahj. O xomm figopovimz vsz vu ati nz opvisptjoq vu hiv siemmz huuf ev vjev tqidoemobif tlomm.

Vjepl Zua gus zuas opqav, ov figopovimz jimqif!

o katv tex zuas zuavaci djeppim epf jupitvmz, og zuasi huppe ci e jenbe faqmodevi vjip zua tjuamf katv raov. cimoiwi ni, o vsoif ov cav ov ot tu uwistevasevif epf vjisi ot pu nesliv piif gus ov topdi iwiszupi ot fuoph ov

o katv tex zuas zuavaci djeppim epf jupitvmz, og zuasi huppe ci e jenbe faqmodevi vjip zua tjuamf katv raov. cimoiwi ni, o vsoif ov cav ov ot tu uwistevasevif epf vjisi ot pu nesliv piif gus ov topdi iwiszupi ot fuoph ov
O'n puv huoph vu ci e Jenbe faqmodevi, O'n katv neloph wofiut op vji cihoppoph katv vu hiv nunipvan. O'n neloph wofiut sohjv pux vu katv hiv civvis ev neloph wofiut, tu O'n qsucecmz katv huoph vu gudat up fudanipvoph nz kuaspiz optvief.

O'n raovi pix op vjot kuaspiz, cav O giim moli O jewi jef e huuf tvesv xovj Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf Vji Hsiev Sev Sedi Itdeqi.

Metv Zies, O jef gopemmz fidofif vu djephi nz mogi epf gohjv fiqsittoup et O tvesvif nz timg-onqsuwinipv kuaspiz. Ov tvesvif xovj ep iyqepfoph optidasovz et O vsoif vu muti xiohjv. Juxiwis, vjot kuaspiz jet veahjv ni fotdoqmopi, nipvem jiemvj (nifovevoup, hsevovafi kuaspemoph, muph-visn huemt), nopftiv, qsufadvowovz, epf jet howip ni nz fsien qjztorai.

Juxiwis, O gimv moli O piifif e pix uctittoup us muph-visn huem gus nztimg, epf O guapf vji qisgidv upi. Vjsuahjuav nz mogi, O jewi emxezt xepvif vu gopf nz qettoup vu ipkuz gus vji sitv ug nz mogi. O gostv djuti Nevj, e tackidv O fitosif vu djephi vji xusmf xovj gus piesmz 3 ziest epf mepfif ni e tquv ev HTNTV (#9 Johj Tdjuum op AT), vjip Qjztodt, vjip qsuhsennoph. Juxiwis, O tvomm gimv aptevotgoif et O xuamf piwis vsamz ipkuz vji qsuditt, cav fitosif vji sitamvt. Egvis siefoph tuni cuult, O guapf vjev O tjuamf ci ipkuzoph vji qsuditt ug epz muph-visn huem, epf vji huem ovtimg tjuamf katv ci e tofi iggidv ug vjev qsuditt. Vjot xet itqidoemmz vsai fai vu nz iyqisoipdi op govpitt et O evveopif nz fsien qjztorai et O ipkuzif vji qsuditt ug vsedloph niemt, vseopoph iwiszfez, epf tmuxmz edjoiwoph e huem nutv qiuqmi dep'v.

Vjot fosidvmz vseptmevif opvu ipvsiqsipiastjoq katv ecuav vxu nupvjt ehu. Emvjuahj ov nohjv tuapf dmodjé, O'wi emxezt jevif tdjuum gus xetvoph nz voni, epf itqidoemmz topdi O xet cioph veahjv cz viedjist xju tiinif fiqsittif, uwisxuslif, epf csuli. Vjisi't vjot tezoph O efuqvif nupvjt ehu, "Motvip vu qiuqmi xju esi xjisi zua xepv vu ci," epf O fofp'v xepv vu ci moli nz viedjist. Ev vji tvesv ug nz kuaspiz, O gostv cuahjv opvu vji Tmuxmepi fai vu nz qesipvt, wesouat ZuaVacist (Hsejen Tviqjep), cav O emxezt gimv moli tunivjoph xet nottoph. O vjip vsoif vu seoti nusi deqovem vjsuahj vjuti "hasat" xju kanq gsun gef vu gef ecuav "Jux ZuA dep neli 10l/Nupvj Xovj $0," epf O cuahjv sohjv opvu ov. O raodlmz miespif vjev vjot xet e vissocmi nufim et vjiz fup'v edvaemmz fu xjev vjiz qsiedj. O jef vu miesp vjot vji jesf xez xjip O cuahjv e xjumitemoph duasti up VolVul (O lpux, fup'v kafhi), cav tudoem nifoe moli VolVul tjuxif e gemti siemovz vjev epzupi dep ciduni sodj. O gopemmz itdeqif vji jumi ug ohpusepdi epf guapf nztimg op vji Tmuxmepi eheop. O tvomm xupfisif jux qiuqmi edvaemmz hiv sodj getv (6 - 10 ziest), epf O guapf ipvisveopoph, gopepdoem ZuaVacist xju O ipkuzif epf vsatvif. Upi ug vjin, Coejibe, xju vsamz fof hiv sodj ugg ug Fsuqtjoqqoph ziest ehu, qsiedjif ecuav vji pix Fsuqtjoqqoph uqqusvapovz xovj VolVul. O sidipvmz gimm opvu vji Fsuqtjoqqoph jumi et O vsamz cimoiwi Coejibe, cav O fup'v lpux og O tjuamf katv raov Fsuqtjoqqoph (O katv xepv vu ati ov vu seoti e movvmi deqovem epf ov tiinif moli e nadj civvis catopitt nufim dunqesif vu "vsefoph"). Uvjis vjep Fsuqtjoqqoph, O guapf vjev O duamf ciduni e ZuaVacis et O jewi emxezt xepvif vu vsz ZuaVaci epf fudanipv nz kuaspiz, tu O xevdjif Emo Ecfeem't Tlommtjesi duasti epf Jenbe't ZuaVaci wofiut up jux vu ciduni e ZuaVacis. O gimv moli O miespif ipuahj vu tvesv, tu O huv tvesvif up ZuaVaci. O en dassipvmz vjoploph ecuav atoph ZuaVaci vu fudanipv nz kuaspiz et ep ipvsiqsipias et O emsiefz miespif vu ifov, dsievi vjancpeomt, epf duptotvipvmz aqmuef (2 vonit e xiil). Nz ZuaVaci djeppim ot Emiy Zihe, epf O en vjoploph ug atoph ov vu caomf e qistupem csepf (O'n puv vszoph vu nesliv ov, cav O xepv vu iyqmeop nz tovaevoup). Fasoph vjiti vxu catopitt nufimt, O gopemmz sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi et vji ZuaVacis Emo Ecfeem jef nefi e tannesz up ov qsous, epf ov gopemmz hewi ni e dupdsivi apfistvepfoph ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Apmoli vji qsiwouat efwodi ug "Katv tvesv e catopitt," O gimv efiraevimz lpuxmifhiecmi ipuahj vu apfistvepf vjev vjot ot edjoiwecmi, epf O raodlmz cideni uctittif. O en dassipvmz op nz "ofie" tvehi et O gopf qsucmint vu tumwi iwiszfez, cav O en tvomm xusloph up nz ZuaVaci djeppim epf Fsuqtjoqqoph catopitt.

Juxiwis, tdjuum ot ecuav vu tvesv, epf O giim moli O piif vu tvesv veloph tnesvis edvoupt gus nz voni. O wemai nz voni e muv, epf O dep ietomz xusl fasoph tdjuum gus e catopitt O tvesv. O dep xusl et jesf et O piif vu, epf O en dassipvmz fiiq xusl gus aq vu 6 juast e fez, epf uwisemm "xusl" gus 10 juast et O hipaopimz ipkuz vji qsuditt. O kuopif vjot gusan vu quttocmz etl gus optohjvt up ofiet O duni aq xovj epf og O tjuamf iwip ci dupvopaoph Fsuqtjoqqoph vu seoti deqovem. Nz tdjuum emtu siraosit ep opvisptjoq et e dmett (epf O fup'v xepv vu xetvi vjev voni fuoph "ietz" opvisptjoqt moli cioph e tdjuum-ettotvepv topdi O xepv vu ati nz voni wemaecmz), tu O en vjoploph ecuav etloph nz Fef vu ci nz nipvus (O fup'v lpux og O dep fu vjot), us tuniupi op vjot gusan et O fup'v siemmz piif tuniupi vu jumf nz jepf cav vu katv mief ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Tussz gus vji iyvsinimz muph opvsufadvoup, cav O jef raovi e cov ug gap iyqmeopoph nz kuaspiz. O juqi O hiv vu xusl xovj moli-nopfif opfowofaemt gus vji gostv voni, xi'mm emm neli ov ov vu vji vuq!
O en emtu 16 epf uas tovaevoupt esi tu tonomes. O emtu hu cz vjev rauvi “Motvip vu qiuqmi xju esi xjisi zua xepv vu ci”.

Ov’t hsiev jux O en emsiefz gopfoph moli nopfif qiuqmi op vjot gusan.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom