DancerDanny
New Contributor
Hello everyone,
I'm 35 years old from the UK and currently 4 years away from finishing my current job. I've always managed to make extra money with side gigs during my career, the most notable being a concept known in the UK as Matched Betting. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, as it had a shelf life for various reasons. But I was able to put away a five figure sum which I now want to leverage and use for future ventures. I also picked up some Bitcoin for a decent price which is going well, so will see how that unfolds over the coming years.
I know my job is slowlane, but I intend to see it out now, as the pension provides me with a lump sum and a decent passive income from the day i finish , (40th birthday). I have come here for inspiration as I want to plan the next stage of my life (in the fastlane). I have no idea what I want to do yet, but have a belief I can do anything I put my mind to. I'm overwhelmed by the quality of information and success stories on this forum and hope to learn lots going forward.
I'm 35 years old from the UK and currently 4 years away from finishing my current job. I've always managed to make extra money with side gigs during my career, the most notable being a concept known in the UK as Matched Betting. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, as it had a shelf life for various reasons. But I was able to put away a five figure sum which I now want to leverage and use for future ventures. I also picked up some Bitcoin for a decent price which is going well, so will see how that unfolds over the coming years.
I know my job is slowlane, but I intend to see it out now, as the pension provides me with a lump sum and a decent passive income from the day i finish , (40th birthday). I have come here for inspiration as I want to plan the next stage of my life (in the fastlane). I have no idea what I want to do yet, but have a belief I can do anything I put my mind to. I'm overwhelmed by the quality of information and success stories on this forum and hope to learn lots going forward.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
