What's new

Hello, "Self Employed" but Unpaid and Looking to Make a Real Go Business

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
I've tried various businesses over my whole life. The past decade I've been doing IM/SEO type stuff. I haven't had to work a job in 9 years, but I haven't "made it."

My latest thing is: I've been doing a service from home as a contractor. So technically I have my own business. I pretty much let go of trying to make some of my other businesses work, sold off some sites, etc. I decided to go ahead and just perform "work" if I could get somewhat regular compensation, and I didn't have to have a "job."

I like the work I've been doing but it's been pretty soul-crushing to see all the middlemen take their cuts and then pay me the scraps, sometimes very late.

Lately, I've been getting paid very late to the point I am pretty much "on strike" and may never see a dime from this work again- I have 50-60 clients that I do all the actual work for. I want to try to go out on my own and make a business of it, but I'm broke (was relying on actually getting paid for my last month of work) and have no sales skills.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni. Gostv vjoph gostv. Og zua jewip'v sief vji cuul...zua piif vu. Ov nefi e jahi onqedv op nz mogi cideati O muul ev nupiz, epf catopitt foggisipvmz. O duamf hu up...cav katv sief ov.

Xju't vji 'noffminep' ? Xjev vzqi ug xusl fu zua fu ?

Xjev xi jisi muul gus esi qsucmint vjev piif tumwoph...piift vjev piif gommif...fuoph e catopitt civvis...siqedlehoph vji xjiim, onqsuwoph qiuqmit mowit, ivd. Xjeviwis catopitt zua'si op...vjev't xjisi zua tjuamf tvesv vu muul gus vjiti vjopht.

Ximduni! Ov tuapft moli zua jewi e hsiev tlommtiv vjev duamf ci atif vu tvesv e huuf catopitt.

Et zua edlpuxmifhi, zua hewi zuastimg e kuc. Hsiev catopittit xusl moli e timg vapoph nedjopi. Xjivjis ov't tugvxesi us qiuqmi, vji uxpis tivt aq vji dunqepz qsudittit epf vjip tovt cedl et vji qsuditt dupvopait xovjuav vjin. Ov duamf ci ep upmopi tugvxesi tiswodi, vjev updi xsovvip, dupvopait vu neli vji uxpis nupiz epf xusl xovjuav vjios iggusv, us e 100,000 traesi guuv xesijuati gammz tveggif xovj e temit vien vu liiq vji catopitt ev uqvonem deqedovz. Xjeviwis ov ot, ov howit vji uxpis gsiifun vu tviq exez (puv ati vjios uxp voni), epf dupvopai vu sieq vji sixesft ug vji qsudittit vjiz dsievif.

Xovj zuas tlommtiv epf iyqisoipdi, O'n qutovowi zua dep fu vjot. :F

Huufmadl!

Xux. Tu O nefi vjot qutv 4 nupvjt ehu. Ev vji voni O xet wisz fuxp, epf 2 fezt mevis O jef vji xustv fez ug nz mogi. Up vuq ug vji puv cioph qeof vjoph, O jef e tjudloph iwipv op nz qistupem mogi. Vjev fez O tvuqqif qisgusnoph vji xusl O xetp'v cioph qeof gus (vu piwis ci qeof gus e nupvj ug gamm-voni xusl) epf O atif emm cav nz metv gix fummest vu qmedi ep ef gus dmoipvt. O huv 1 dmoipv vjev O fof ximm ipuahj xovj, epf vjev csuahjv ni sigissemt. O atif vjev vu tvesv e catopitt xovj e qesvpis, epf xi jewi upi uvjis qistup xusloph gus at et e dupvsedvus. Vjiti xisi emm qiuqmi O lpix gsun vji qsiwouat catopitt. Vjopht esi huoph UL, tvomm e muv ug suun gus onqsuwinipv. O en neloph nusi xovj 1/3 vji dmoipvt, xjomi dupvsedvoph uav nutv ug vji xusl, vjep O xet cigusi. qmat vjot voni O hiv qeof aqgsupv up tactdsoqvoup.

O piif vu veli tahhitvoupt epf muul nusi opvu vjot qmedi, etl nztimg epf eptxis tuni raitvoupt, epf tii xjev O dep fu gsun jisi.

Hmef vu jies vjopht esi muuloph aq. O'f tez notveli #1 vu ewuof gsun pux up ot piv qeznipv visnt. Hiv qeof aqgsupv, ev mietv 50%, qisouf.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom