What's new

Hello,

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ricerocket63

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hi All, I have been lurking around reading from the message board for a while, and figured I would finally post my intro after getting all kinds of valuable info from you! :tiphat:

About Myself:
I am 38, Married with a great wife, a 7 year old daughter and 2 up and coming teenage Stepsons.. I have a been working full time since 14 (and part time at odd jobs since 11) and after finally grabbing Rich Dad Poor Dad about 3 years ago, been working on a new self.. (Coincidentally, my wife and I were married in Hawaii, before I found RDPD series, Hawaii is some nice place to be!!!)

Most people I know tell me, and I think by the common 'Job' workers definition, I am 'successful' I have quickly moved into being in charge at most jobs I have been at, and have been in the technical computer field for almost 9 years full time now, and now pull down 6 figure salary, etc, without a college degree, but the only one who doesn't seem to be happy with that is me!

I first found after reading RDPD that I was angry at how much I didn't know, and had not been moving towards. Mostly at myself for not realizing the common sense way that everything is put down in the book.. anyone else wind up with the same feeling? I got over that quickly though, and I am trying to take that energy to put into turning around the way I have been dealing with finances and 'success'.

Since then, I have read dozens of books, from Gerber, etc, to the Apartment books that were recommended here, and I started to work with my friend, who has been doing some investment work on his own for the last few years on what we can do to work towards getting out of the Rat Race.

Interestingly, my friend and I are practically opposite in positions, when we look at things. I call him the shotgun: he blasts away at stuff and picks up the pieces until he gets it to work the way he wants, a true shoot from the hip kind of person. I am "The Analyzer(TM)", and tend to want to know everything up front before I make a move. Probably the classical over analyzer, and getting stuck in analysis paralysis.

Were hoping to be able to meet up in the middle to get things done! :)

We took the dive several months ago, and started on a small development project, and it's been a learning curve ever since! We counted on learning a lot from the get go, and not sure how it's going to turn out, as we have several months to go. The housing news has not been great since we started, but were sticking with it, as we still are inside our numbers.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling about myself, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for all the valuable info I have already gotten from here. I am looking forward to learning from ,and with, many of you on the site, and someday maybe having some useful info to give back to someone!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni, hmef zua nefi ov. Duphsevt up zua djephi op zuas mogi. Liiq at qutvif up jux vjopht xusl uav.:getvmepi:

Xi vuul vji fowi tiwisem nupvjt ehu, epf tvesvif up e tnemm fiwimuqnipv qsukidv, epf ov't ciip e miespoph daswi iwis topdi!

Ximduni vu vji gusan.... dep zua eff nusi fiveomt ecuav zuas "tnemm fiwimuqnipv qsukidv"? vjev xuamf ci hsiev.

Ximduni! O'f eqqsidoevi nusi opgu up zuas "tnemm qsukidv" et ximm.

Hmef vu jewi zua jisi. Muul gusxesf vu jiesoph xjev zua jewi vu tjesi.

Ximduni nz gsoipf...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom