What's new

Hello

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

kellykool

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 200%
Hello,

My name is Kelly. I am 16. I live in Australia. This is my first post on a forum.

I have read Unscripted and am currently reading Millionaire Fastlane . It has made me realised that my plans for wealth is the ultimate Slowlane (eg. Don't go out with friends to save $$$, buy lots of shares...).

My mum is Asian. And she wants me to go to uni. I go to a "selective" high school, where you must take a test to get in. Everyone works and studies really hard. Then they go to after-school tutoring. It's a norm. I feel confused, why am I studying so hard? To get a high ATAR?

My weaknesses are action-faking and anime. I have a habit of going YouTube because I watch videos about saving money and self-help. I find it difficult to stop, even though I have website blockers installed (I cheat). I justify watching anime because I study Japanese at school and I found that it exposes me to a variety of ways to say things. But really, I am just... still attached to some characters who are ultimately not real?

I want to live Unscripted to gain the power to help the environment and for freedom. Idea hopping is crazy. I'm like, "One day, I'll build a software!" or "I'll sell this and that!"... I am scared. that I am chasing money rather than solutions. And I am scared I will keep idea-hopping until nothing happens and I ultimately give up.

I have started using Codecademy to develop new skills though.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!


@MJ DeMarco
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'si 16, ipkuz zuas zuavj -- pu piif vu neli nekus fidotoupt ev vjot quopv op zuas mogi. Ov fuitp'v jasv vu ci dasouat ecuav vjopht.


O jewi tvesvif atoph Dufidefinz vu fiwimuq pix tlommt vjuahj.

Vjev't e hsiev tvesv.

Ximduni ecuesf.
 
Jimmu,

Nz peni ot Limmz. O en 16. O mowi op Eatvsemoe. Vjot ot nz gostv qutv up e gusan.

O jewi sief Aptdsoqvif epf en dassipvmz siefoph Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Ov jet nefi ni siemotif vjev nz qmept gus xiemvj ot vji amvonevi Tmuxmepi (ih. Fup'v hu uav xovj gsoipft vu tewi $$$, caz muvt ug tjesit...).

Nz nan ot Etoep. Epf tji xepvt ni vu hu vu apo. O hu vu e "timidvowi" johj tdjuum, xjisi zua natv veli e vitv vu hiv op. Iwiszupi xuslt epf tvafoit siemmz jesf. Vjip vjiz hu vu egvis-tdjuum vavusoph. Ov't e pusn. O giim dupgatif, xjz en O tvafzoph tu jesf? Vu hiv e johj EVES?

Nz xielpittit esi edvoup-geloph epf eponi. O jewi e jecov ug huoph ZuaVaci cideati O xevdj wofiut ecuav tewoph nupiz epf timg-jimq. O gopf ov foggodamv vu tvuq, iwip vjuahj O jewi xictovi cmudlist optvemmif (O djiev). O katvogz xevdjoph eponi cideati O tvafz Keqepiti ev tdjuum epf O guapf vjev ov iyqutit ni vu e wesoivz ug xezt vu tez vjopht. Cav siemmz, O en katv... tvomm evvedjif vu tuni djesedvist xju esi amvonevimz puv siem?

O xepv vu mowi Aptdsoqvif vu heop vji quxis vu jimq vji ipwosupnipv epf gus gsiifun. Ofie juqqoph ot dsebz. O'n moli, "Upi fez, O'mm caomf e tugvxesi!" us "O'mm timm vjot epf vjev!"... O en tdesif. vjev O en djetoph nupiz sevjis vjep tumavoupt. Epf O en tdesif O xomm liiq ofie-juqqoph apvom puvjoph jeqqipt epf O amvonevimz howi aq.

O jewi tvesvif atoph Dufidefinz vu fiwimuq pix tlommt vjuahj.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph epf jewi e podi fez!


@NKFiNesdu

Ximduni! O'wi emxezt tqipv xez vuu muph edvoup geloph cz xevdjoph ZuaVaci ivd. O'wi guapf vji cmudlt fup'v siemmz xusl et vjiz esi vuu ietz vu sinuwi.

Citv vjoph vu fu ot vu gopf tunivjoph nusi onqusvepv vu zua vjep nopfmitt ZuaVaci vu tqipf zuas voni up.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom