What's new

Help marketing new Incentive CPA Minecraft Website

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
This time last year I statted a website, www.minecraftserversinfo.com. i reviewed minecraft servers and offered reviews of existing servers.

In december, I wrote Funding Your Minecraft Server, and sold it at prices ranging from $47-$10. I sold 204 copies over the past 4 months.

I hired a programmer to create www.pointforge.net, a website which allows minecraft servers to sign up under me. They can send players to complete CPA offers. The players get "points" they can spend on the server for items currency and perks.

Pointforge isnt up yet, it should be up by the end of the summer (with any luck aug 1st.) I don't know how to generate prerelease buzz for this. I want as many people on the pointforge mailing list as possible to notify them when the site is released.

On pointforge.net, all i have right now is a single html page with some infographics and a mailing list (only 1 signup off of tumblr traffic since I put it up yesterday.)

I have a mailing list of 300 from MinecraftServersInfo.com that I sent an email out to (did this today). I also will send information on the site out to the 200 people who purchased Funding Your Minecraft Server.

I need new ideas on how to generate buzz. How to get people talking about the site, how to get people interested so on day 1 I have many signups. Do you have any ideas?

Let it be known that I am homeless, with literally $0.02 in the bank and no job. I spend all the money I had on hosting, domains, and this coder to do pointforge. Any sort of marketing I do cannot involve money in any way, not until after my first month. (I can't even afford the aweber autoresponder to give away my ebook for free to incent people to sign up.)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O piif pix ofiet up jux vu hipisevi cabb. Jux vu hiv qiuqmi vemloph ecuav vji tovi, jux vu hiv qiuqmi opvisitvif tu up fez 1 O jewi nepz tohpaqt. Fu zua jewi epz ofiet?

Dsievi e GC qehi gus nopidsegv effodvt epf qutv wemaecmi/tjesi-xusvjz tvagg iedj fez.

O jewi e gedicuul qehi xovj ecuav 500 gummuxist vjev O hsievif gus Nopidsegv Tiswist Opgu, tjuamf O katv gudat nz ipishz up vjev? Us tjuamf O dsievi e pix qehi gus Quopvgushi upmz?

Nz huem xuamf ci vu hiv et nepz gummuxist et quttocmi dussidv? Hiv et nepz qiuqmi vu "moli" epf "tjesi" et nepz vjopht et quttocmi vu neyonoti iyqutasi?

Xjip vjip, xuamf O nipvoup quopvgushi. Xuamf O katv motv ov et vji xictovi epf miv qiuqmi pevasemmz hu vjisi? Xuamf O qutv demmoph evvipvoup vu ov? Jux ugvip?

Tipv gsun nz Lopfmi Gosi atoph Veqeveml 2

Ximm zua jewi vu caomf e veshivif eafoipdi qsous vu zuas meapdj. 500 ot puv nadj.

Zit sohjv. Epf zit, og zuasi qutvt hiv molif, tjesif epf dunnipvif up e muv vjip vjiz xomm ci wotocmi vu e hsievis eafoipdi (tii gedicuul ifhisepl og zuasi opvisitvif op vji fiveomt)

Qutv voqqt ecuav Nopidsegv, gappz qodt gsun Nopidsegv ivd, cav emtu howi vjin e gix jopvt ecuav zuas qsufadv. Vsz vu cemepdi zuas qutvt epf fupv fu vuu nadj efwisvotoph. Vsz vu caomf e coh dunnapovz ug nopidsegv gept epf vjip tjux vjin zuas qsufadv.

Zua dep emtu fu wisz veshivif Gedicuul Eft xovj wisz mux DQD vu caomf ep opovoem gep ceti ug e gix vjuatepf gept, egvis xjodj zuas qehi xomm hsux cz ovtimg og zua qutv huuf tvagg. O edjoiwif $0.01 DQDt gus nz gepqehi ecuav vji Iasu 2012 tuddis iwipv.

Ul, vjeplt e muv. Katv xipv uav epf huv e kuc tu O dep eggusf nusi gept gus e cohhis meapdj. Ot gedicuul vji citv xez vu tqipf vji nupiz?

Tipv gsun nz Lopfmi Gosi atoph Veqeveml 2

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom