What's new

Here I come -> Intro and future prospects

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tyr0ne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi Fastlaners!
Sorry guys, but I couldn't cut my introduction shorter than this!
Here comes my past, present situation and future prospects :driving:

I'm a 21 y/o international business student from Germany currently doing a mandatory internship in Marketing in Spain.
But let's start the story in 2010 when I finished my college prep program with focus on business administration. I decided not to go to university immediately in favor of travelling to Australia, New Zealand, US, Thailand, England and China for 9 months. I did not ask my parents for one single cent and therefore had to work 1/3 of this time to fund my trips. And guess what? I came back with more money than I had left with.

During my trip I had to make up my mind about what I wanted to do with my life. I favored two options: law or business administration. The limited salary, high workload and most probably never being rich made me opt for business administration. During my studies I discovered that most of the courses were designed for future employed managers, but I could not cope with the imagination of being employed all my life.
Hence I decided that there has to be another way, started researching and found out that my university was offering entrepreneurship seminars, competitions, etc. I attended all the seminars I possibly could, learned a lot and enjoyed the entrepreneurial views.

Currently I am in my fourth semester which is a mandatory internship in Marketing in Spain. On the first day of work it hit me like a fist in the face that this is NOT what I am going to do for the rest of my life.
Next semester I am gonna do a term at a university near Los Angeles as I always had been passionate about the States. Furthermore I picked entrepreneurial courses exclusively.

3 weeks ago I had a question about a marketing technique I couldn't find an answer on. Neither could I find a decent marketing forum. Accordingly I googled "entrepreneurship forum", checked out all the hits on the first page and liked the spirit in thefastlaneforum! Then I discovered MJ's book, was at first a bit sceptical (thanks to other get rich books), but decided to give it a go since the price was good. As I went through it during the last 2 weeks at some points I was almost crying about having found someone (and even a community) who shares exactly the same viewpoints! I really love this book, packed with loads of vital entrepreneurship wisdom. THANKS MJ!!! :thumbsup:

During the last 2 years I have been gathering any unsolved needs, converted them in some good and some mediocre business ideas and pooled them in my "idea pool". In my opinion travelling other countries helps a lot in discovering needs that are not or poorly met in one country but better met in another.
One idea is a product that does not yet exist, the unmet need had been tried to be solved unsuccessfully in the past and I believe my idea has quite some potential. I am currently researching on the technical stuff related with it. I suppose in this particular case crowdfunding would be an awesome source of funding. I hope to launch the product within the year after my bachelor degree. I am not going to do a master degree as I consider 70% of my bachelor as a waste of time (want to finish what I started though).

I am still a bit unsure about how and when to launch which of my pooled products/services and would rather like to wait until I have my degree. (Yeah, I know this is stupid)

In Germany one has the possibility to get some funding from the state which means $xK for R&D and 1-2k per month for one year if the product features a high level of innovation.
As I am one incredibly cheap bastard with myself I already hoarded $50k which will be available as funding for my ideas.

Well, that's all from me for now. :tiphat:

Cheers

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan, huuf vu jewi zua jisi!

Jux esi vji ipvsiqsipiasoem dmettit ev apowistovoit? Xusvj veloph? O xomm ci jiefoph ugg vu dummihi op e movvmi uwis e zies, epf en fidofoph xjev vu nekus/nopus op, epf qmeppoph xjev dmettit O xuamf moli vu veli.

Jo OpMoliGmopv,
Ximm, vji upit O vuul ev nz juni apowistovz xisi puv opdmafif op nz nekus epf xisi ushepobif op e duuqisevoup xovj ceplt, optvovavoupt epf ipvsiqsipiast. Jipdi vji tinopest xisi jimf cz timgnefi nommoupeosit, DIU`t et ximm et qsugittust xovj ipvsiqsipiasoem cedlhsuapf. O guapf vjin siemmz jimqgam epf nepz vonit nusi xusvj vji opwitvif voni vjep epz gopepdi, edduapvoph, idup us mex duasti O jewi evvipfif.:vjanctaq:

Op tiqvincis O xomm ci ecmi vu vimm zua jux vji duastit ev AT apowistovoit esi moli!

Ximduni vu vji gusan!! O'n hmef zua guapf ov, epf O'n hmef vjev zua sief vji cuul :)

O fup'v vjopl zua esi xsuph gus xeovoph apvom zua hiv zuas fihsii.. ov't ZUAS mogi epf vji fidotoupt zua neli esi zuast emupi, vuu. Zua esi tvomm hivvoph mogi epf catopitt iyqisoipdi xjomi zua tvafz, epf ov emtu howit zua vji djepdi vu tquv effovoupem uqqusvapovoit.

E muv ug qiuqmi up jisi tex uqqusvapovoit/piift xjomi xusloph gamm voni, us huoph vu tdjuum, ivd. Nepz ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan (cav puv emm, ug duasti) xipv vu dummihi, vuu, tu vjisi ot e xofi wesoivz ug qiuqmi vjev zua dep fsex qistqidvowit gsun.

Citv ug madl up zuas kuaspiz!

Vjepl zua nezepe :)
Vjev't vsai! O'n vszoph vu fu emm vji tqefixusl fasoph dummihi op usfis vu ci siefz gus e qsunqv meapdj sohjv egvis hsefaevoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom