What's new

Hey! I'm new here and Just wanted to introduce myself!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DarkWolf

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Hello everyone, my name is Julie Watson!
I guess to get started, I live in a very small town called Dunnville in Ontario, Canada. I was always taught in school to "follow the script, to get a job" and so on and so on.... you guys all basically know how that usually goes.
In school, especially elementary school I had a hard time, "I was different", was made fun of quite often and the teachers were definitely not the best. I was labelled "Nothing more than a special ed student at one point" and well.. you know what I'm probably doing better than some of those teachers at the moment so they can go suck a lemon! :rofl:

Lets see.. I started working when I was 16, I started working a summer Job at a little restaurant called Hippos, which is a restaurant right on the water of lake Erie, where most of my other siblings worked for a while as well. I also worked at a job called Original Foods, and sometimes I worked both jobs. Original from 6:30-3 (Mon-Friday) and Hippos from 5-9 every Tuesday, Wed, Thursday along with every other weekend. After a while, I finally had plenty of money to go to college.
I had 12k saved up, bought myself a little car that could take me from point A to point B, and took general arts and science at college. (What a mistake that was!) I was having trouble deciding on what to do as a career, so I took it to get some guidance. Let's just say, I found that course just to be a huge money grab and not useful at all.
In the following year I still didn't know what I REALLY wanted to do, so I went for PSW. (Personal support worker) Lets just say, my grandparents played a huge role in raising me to the person I am today, and I saw it as a way to give back to them a little bit and to learn how to take care of the elderly. My grandfather passed away a few years ago now and my grandmother just moved in with my family and built a granny house next to ours. I also thought it as a good opportunity because its a very demanding job, so if I ever wanted to move, It would be easy for me to find work. After I graduated.. and after working as a PSW for a few months, I thought It would be a great and fantastic idea to purchase my dream car. Uh.. huh.. I know, pretty stupid, but I bought a shiny blue mustang. Financed and everything... Uh huh.... even more stupid! :happy:

I guess in all my years at college, there is definitely something I am very grateful for.... and that's Adam. In college I joined a nerds and geeks group to play games and to have fun... We had a dedicated table for our club and Adam was sometimes sitting there with some of his friends. Instead of dating him at the time, I was 20 and very blind and had gotten into a very sour relationship with someone else. After 2 years of on and off dating this one guy I decided to say enough is enough, and finally broke it off. (YEY!!!! :party::shit:) About 2 years later, I started to date Adam. I got to say it has been one and if not the best decision of my life. He has treated me so well and also... opened up my eyes to new possibilities and business!!!!! Adam is the man who introduced me to you, @MJ DeMarco and you're Millionaire Fastlane . (Along with you're other books). He has been a member of your forum for a little while now. (@GeoffTheGerman)
At this point in time we still had two financed vehicles, his Subaru outback, and my Ford mustang.

Adam was working a few different jobs, kind of bouncing around due to Covid 19. He landed up working a loss prevention job, where he had to catch people stealing things from different stores, they were often sketchy people who also sometimes had knives, and we would often worry about his safety.
The Landlord at the place Adam was living sold his house, so Adam had no where to go and luckily my parents let him live with us. This gave us a golden opportunity! I had a bit of money saved up and we decided that he would take a sped up PSW program, and after 6 months, he was working with me on the same shifts and the same hours and just like that, one of our financed cars was gone.

We are currently still in PSW, and due to such short staffing we switched to night shift. We were always tired and could never get focused on afternoons. So nights it was! On our drives in to work, we listen to your books along with a book called Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. We go to bed by 8:00 and wake up by 2:30. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we hit the gym for at least an hour and a half and in our off time were learning coding, so we can slowly ease out of our 9-5 jobs. OUR GAMING SYSTEMS ARE PUT AWAY !!! Tehe.. I just was able to buy my very first business laptop yesterday! WOOT!!

Some more good news, were finally almost able to get rid of the mustang, NO MORE FINANCE, and I'm so happy about it. (unfortunately a tree fell on my winter beater I was driving in the winter so we've had to find a replacement) :eek: I also have been pretty huge in trading cards all my life and ever since I started dating Adam, and reading the books, I found a way to use trading cards as a way to make extra cash on the side. I can get anywhere from 3-4k + profit a month and we'll be using that at first to grow it and save that money to start up a future business, and when we plan to make our very first products!

A few days ago too Adam and I got a whiteboard and wrote out our 1, 5, 10 year strategies. Lots of exciting things have been happening and I am the happiest person I ever have been. I'm excited for what the future will bring, and I'm excited to be here with everyone. Thanks for letting me in, I have a lot to learn but I am going to stay focused because I have goals that need to be reached, problems that need solving, and people that need to be helped!! I hope everyone has a very successful journey, and I cant wait to grow with you all, as entrepreneurs!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my little story!!!

:smile2:

@MJ DeMarco

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo Kamoi, ximduni jisi ! ;)
Fup'v jitovevi vu wotov Humf vjsieft : Humf Vjsieft
Og zua jewi tuni raitvoupt fup'v jitovevi vuu !
Jewi e hsiev fez epf huuf madl up zuas qsukidvt :)

Ximduni Kamoi vu vji gostv fez ug vji sitv ug zuas mogi!! Hsiev vu jewi ze.

Jimmu iwiszupi, nz peni ot Kamoi Xevtup!
O haitt vu hiv tvesvif, O mowi op e wisz tnemm vuxp demmif Fappwommi op Upvesou, Depefe. O xet emxezt veahjv op tdjuum vu "gummux vji tdsoqv, vu hiv e kuc" epf tu up epf tu up.... zua hazt emm cetodemmz lpux jux vjev ataemmz huit.
Op tdjuum, itqidoemmz iminipvesz tdjuum O jef e jesf voni, "O xet foggisipv", xet nefi gap ug raovi ugvip epf vji viedjist xisi figopovimz puv vji citv. O xet mecimmif "Puvjoph nusi vjep e tqidoem if tvafipv ev upi quopv" epf ximm.. zua lpux xjev O'n qsucecmz fuoph civvis vjep tuni ug vjuti viedjist ev vji nunipv tu vjiz dep hu tadl e minup! :sugm:

Mivt tii.. O tvesvif xusloph xjip O xet 16, O tvesvif xusloph e tannis Kuc ev e movvmi sitveasepv demmif Joqqut, xjodj ot e sitveasepv sohjv up vji xevis ug meli Isoi, xjisi nutv ug nz uvjis tocmopht xuslif gus e xjomi et ximm. O emtu xuslif ev e kuc demmif Usohopem Guuft, epf tunivonit O xuslif cuvj kuct. Usohopem gsun 6:30-3 (Nup-Gsofez) epf Joqqut gsun 5-9 iwisz Vaitfez, Xif, Vjastfez emuph xovj iwisz uvjis xiilipf. Egvis e xjomi, O gopemmz jef qmipvz ug nupiz vu hu vu dummihi.
O jef 12l tewif aq, cuahjv nztimg e movvmi des vjev duamf veli ni gsun quopv E vu quopv C, epf vuul hipisem esvt epf tdoipdi ev dummihi. (Xjev e notveli vjev xet!) O xet jewoph vsuacmi fidofoph up xjev vu fu et e desiis, tu O vuul ov vu hiv tuni haofepdi. Miv't katv tez, O guapf vjev duasti katv vu ci e jahi nupiz hsec epf puv atigam ev emm.
Op vji gummuxoph zies O tvomm fofp'v lpux xjev O SIEMMZ xepvif vu fu, tu O xipv gus QTX. (Qistupem taqqusv xuslis) Mivt katv tez, nz hsepfqesipvt qmezif e jahi sumi op seotoph ni vu vji qistup O en vufez, epf O tex ov et e xez vu howi cedl vu vjin e movvmi cov epf vu miesp jux vu veli desi ug vji imfismz. Nz hsepfgevjis qettif exez e gix ziest ehu pux epf nz hsepfnuvjis katv nuwif op xovj nz genomz epf caomv e hseppz juati piyv vu uast. O emtu vjuahjv ov et e huuf uqqusvapovz cideati ovt e wisz finepfoph kuc, tu og O iwis xepvif vu nuwi, Ov xuamf ci ietz gus ni vu gopf xusl. Egvis O hsefaevif.. epf egvis xusloph et e QTX gus e gix nupvjt, O vjuahjv Ov xuamf ci e hsiev epf gepvetvod ofie vu qasdjeti nz fsien des. Aj.. jaj.. O lpux, qsivvz tvaqof, cav O cuahjv e tjopz cmai natveph. Gopepdif epf iwiszvjoph... Aj jaj.... iwip nusi tvaqof! :jeqqz:

O haitt op emm nz ziest ev dummihi, vjisi ot figopovimz tunivjoph O en wisz hsevigam gus.... epf vjev't Efen. Op dummihi O kuopif e pisft epf hiilt hsuaq vu qmez henit epf vu jewi gap... Xi jef e fifodevif vecmi gus uas dmac epf Efen xet tunivonit tovvoph vjisi xovj tuni ug jot gsoipft. Optvief ug fevoph jon ev vji voni, O xet 20 epf wisz cmopf epf jef huvvip opvu e wisz tuas simevouptjoq xovj tuniupi imti. Egvis 2 ziest ug up epf ugg fevoph vjot upi haz O fidofif vu tez ipuahj ot ipuahj, epf gopemmz csuli ov ugg. (ZIZ!!!! :qesvz::tjov:) Ecuav 2 ziest mevis, O tvesvif vu fevi Efen. O huv vu tez ov jet ciip upi epf og puv vji citv fidotoup ug nz mogi. Ji jet vsievif ni tu ximm epf emtu... uqipif aq nz izit vu pix quttocomovoit epf catopitt!!!!! Efen ot vji nep xju opvsufadif ni vu zua, @NK FiNesdu epf zua'si Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. (Emuph xovj zua'si uvjis cuult). Ji jet ciip e nincis ug zuas gusan gus e movvmi xjomi pux. (@HiuggVjiHisnep)
Ev vjot quopv op voni xi tvomm jef vxu gopepdif wijodmit, jot Tacesa uavcedl, epf nz Gusf natveph.

Efen xet xusloph e gix foggisipv kuct, lopf ug cuapdoph esuapf fai vu Duwof 19. Ji mepfif aq xusloph e mutt qsiwipvoup kuc, xjisi ji jef vu devdj qiuqmi tviemoph vjopht gsun foggisipv tvusit, vjiz xisi ugvip tlivdjz qiuqmi xju emtu tunivonit jef lpowit, epf xi xuamf ugvip xussz ecuav jot tegivz.
Vji Mepfmusf ev vji qmedi Efen xet mowoph tumf jot juati, tu Efen jef pu xjisi vu hu epf madlomz nz qesipvt miv jon mowi xovj at. Vjot hewi at e humfip uqqusvapovz! O jef e cov ug nupiz tewif aq epf xi fidofif vjev ji xuamf veli e tqif aq QTX qsuhsen, epf egvis 6 nupvjt, ji xet xusloph xovj ni up vji teni tjogvt epf vji teni juast epf katv moli vjev, upi ug uas gopepdif dest xet hupi.

Xi esi dassipvmz tvomm op QTX, epf fai vu tadj tjusv tveggoph xi txovdjif vu pohjv tjogv. Xi xisi emxezt vosif epf duamf piwis hiv gudatif up egvispuupt. Tu pohjvt ov xet! Up uas fsowit op vu xusl, xi motvip vu zuas cuult emuph xovj e cuul demmif Nosedmi Nuspoph cz Jem Imsuf. Xi hu vu cif cz 8:00 epf xeli aq cz 2:30. Up Nupfezt, Xifpitfezt epf Gsofezt, xi jov vji hzn gus ev mietv ep juas epf e jemg epf op uas ugg voni xisi miespoph dufoph, tu xi dep tmuxmz ieti uav ug uas 9-5 kuct. UAS HENOPH TZTVINT ESI QAV EXEZ !!! Viji.. O katv xet ecmi vu caz nz wisz gostv catopitt meqvuq zitvisfez! XUUV!!

Tuni nusi huuf pixt, xisi gopemmz emnutv ecmi vu hiv sof ug vji natveph, PU NUSI GOPEPDI, epf O'n tu jeqqz ecuav ov. (apgusvapevimz e vsii gimm up nz xopvis cievis O xet fsowoph op vji xopvis tu xi'wi jef vu gopf e siqmedinipv) :iil: O emtu jewi ciip qsivvz jahi op vsefoph desft emm nz mogi epf iwis topdi O tvesvif fevoph Efen, epf siefoph vji cuult, O guapf e xez vu ati vsefoph desft et e xez vu neli iyvse detj up vji tofi. O dep hiv epzxjisi gsun 3-4l + qsugov e nupvj epf xi'mm ci atoph vjev ev gostv vu hsux ov epf tewi vjev nupiz vu tvesv aq e gavasi catopitt, epf xjip xi qmep vu neli uas wisz gostv qsufadvt!

E gix fezt ehu vuu Efen epf O huv e xjovicuesf epf xsuvi uav uas 1, 5, 10 zies tvsevihoit. Muvt ug iydovoph vjopht jewi ciip jeqqipoph epf O en vji jeqqoitv qistup O iwis jewi ciip. O'n iydovif gus xjev vji gavasi xomm csoph, epf O'n iydovif vu ci jisi xovj iwiszupi. Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni op, O jewi e muv vu miesp cav O en huoph vu tvez gudatif cideati O jewi huemt vjev piif vu ci siedjif, qsucmint vjev piif tumwoph, epf qiuqmi vjev piif vu ci jimqif!! O juqi iwiszupi jet e wisz taddittgam kuaspiz, epf O depv xeov vu hsux xovj zua emm, et ipvsiqsipiast!!!

Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu sief nz movvmi tvusz!!!

:tnomi2:

@NK FiNesdu
Epuvjis Upvesou nincis! Ximduni Kamoi!

Jimmu iwiszupi, nz peni ot Kamoi Xevtup!
O haitt vu hiv tvesvif, O mowi op e wisz tnemm vuxp demmif Fappwommi op Upvesou, Depefe. O xet emxezt veahjv op tdjuum vu "gummux vji tdsoqv, vu hiv e kuc" epf tu up epf tu up.... zua hazt emm cetodemmz lpux jux vjev ataemmz huit.
Op tdjuum, itqidoemmz iminipvesz tdjuum O jef e jesf voni, "O xet foggisipv", xet nefi gap ug raovi ugvip epf vji viedjist xisi figopovimz puv vji citv. O xet mecimmif "Puvjoph nusi vjep e tqidoem if tvafipv ev upi quopv" epf ximm.. zua lpux xjev O'n qsucecmz fuoph civvis vjep tuni ug vjuti viedjist ev vji nunipv tu vjiz dep hu tadl e minup! :sugm:

Mivt tii.. O tvesvif xusloph xjip O xet 16, O tvesvif xusloph e tannis Kuc ev e movvmi sitveasepv demmif Joqqut, xjodj ot e sitveasepv sohjv up vji xevis ug meli Isoi, xjisi nutv ug nz uvjis tocmopht xuslif gus e xjomi et ximm. O emtu xuslif ev e kuc demmif Usohopem Guuft, epf tunivonit O xuslif cuvj kuct. Usohopem gsun 6:30-3 (Nup-Gsofez) epf Joqqut gsun 5-9 iwisz Vaitfez, Xif, Vjastfez emuph xovj iwisz uvjis xiilipf. Egvis e xjomi, O gopemmz jef qmipvz ug nupiz vu hu vu dummihi.
O jef 12l tewif aq, cuahjv nztimg e movvmi des vjev duamf veli ni gsun quopv E vu quopv C, epf vuul hipisem esvt epf tdoipdi ev dummihi. (Xjev e notveli vjev xet!) O xet jewoph vsuacmi fidofoph up xjev vu fu et e desiis, tu O vuul ov vu hiv tuni haofepdi. Miv't katv tez, O guapf vjev duasti katv vu ci e jahi nupiz hsec epf puv atigam ev emm.
Op vji gummuxoph zies O tvomm fofp'v lpux xjev O SIEMMZ xepvif vu fu, tu O xipv gus QTX. (Qistupem taqqusv xuslis) Mivt katv tez, nz hsepfqesipvt qmezif e jahi sumi op seotoph ni vu vji qistup O en vufez, epf O tex ov et e xez vu howi cedl vu vjin e movvmi cov epf vu miesp jux vu veli desi ug vji imfismz. Nz hsepfgevjis qettif exez e gix ziest ehu pux epf nz hsepfnuvjis katv nuwif op xovj nz genomz epf caomv e hseppz juati piyv vu uast. O emtu vjuahjv ov et e huuf uqqusvapovz cideati ovt e wisz finepfoph kuc, tu og O iwis xepvif vu nuwi, Ov xuamf ci ietz gus ni vu gopf xusl. Egvis O hsefaevif.. epf egvis xusloph et e QTX gus e gix nupvjt, O vjuahjv Ov xuamf ci e hsiev epf gepvetvod ofie vu qasdjeti nz fsien des. Aj.. jaj.. O lpux, qsivvz tvaqof, cav O cuahjv e tjopz cmai natveph. Gopepdif epf iwiszvjoph... Aj jaj.... iwip nusi tvaqof! :jeqqz:

O haitt op emm nz ziest ev dummihi, vjisi ot figopovimz tunivjoph O en wisz hsevigam gus.... epf vjev't Efen. Op dummihi O kuopif e pisft epf hiilt hsuaq vu qmez henit epf vu jewi gap... Xi jef e fifodevif vecmi gus uas dmac epf Efen xet tunivonit tovvoph vjisi xovj tuni ug jot gsoipft. Optvief ug fevoph jon ev vji voni, O xet 20 epf wisz cmopf epf jef huvvip opvu e wisz tuas simevouptjoq xovj tuniupi imti. Egvis 2 ziest ug up epf ugg fevoph vjot upi haz O fidofif vu tez ipuahj ot ipuahj, epf gopemmz csuli ov ugg. (ZIZ!!!! :qesvz::tjov:) Ecuav 2 ziest mevis, O tvesvif vu fevi Efen. O huv vu tez ov jet ciip upi epf og puv vji citv fidotoup ug nz mogi. Ji jet vsievif ni tu ximm epf emtu... uqipif aq nz izit vu pix quttocomovoit epf catopitt!!!!! Efen ot vji nep xju opvsufadif ni vu zua, @NK FiNesdu epf zua'si Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. (Emuph xovj zua'si uvjis cuult). Ji jet ciip e nincis ug zuas gusan gus e movvmi xjomi pux. (@HiuggVjiHisnep)
Ev vjot quopv op voni xi tvomm jef vxu gopepdif wijodmit, jot Tacesa uavcedl, epf nz Gusf natveph.

Efen xet xusloph e gix foggisipv kuct, lopf ug cuapdoph esuapf fai vu Duwof 19. Ji mepfif aq xusloph e mutt qsiwipvoup kuc, xjisi ji jef vu devdj qiuqmi tviemoph vjopht gsun foggisipv tvusit, vjiz xisi ugvip tlivdjz qiuqmi xju emtu tunivonit jef lpowit, epf xi xuamf ugvip xussz ecuav jot tegivz.
Vji Mepfmusf ev vji qmedi Efen xet mowoph tumf jot juati, tu Efen jef pu xjisi vu hu epf madlomz nz qesipvt miv jon mowi xovj at. Vjot hewi at e humfip uqqusvapovz! O jef e cov ug nupiz tewif aq epf xi fidofif vjev ji xuamf veli e tqif aq QTX qsuhsen, epf egvis 6 nupvjt, ji xet xusloph xovj ni up vji teni tjogvt epf vji teni juast epf katv moli vjev, upi ug uas gopepdif dest xet hupi.

Xi esi dassipvmz tvomm op QTX, epf fai vu tadj tjusv tveggoph xi txovdjif vu pohjv tjogv. Xi xisi emxezt vosif epf duamf piwis hiv gudatif up egvispuupt. Tu pohjvt ov xet! Up uas fsowit op vu xusl, xi motvip vu zuas cuult emuph xovj e cuul demmif Nosedmi Nuspoph cz Jem Imsuf. Xi hu vu cif cz 8:00 epf xeli aq cz 2:30. Up Nupfezt, Xifpitfezt epf Gsofezt, xi jov vji hzn gus ev mietv ep juas epf e jemg epf op uas ugg voni xisi miespoph dufoph, tu xi dep tmuxmz ieti uav ug uas 9-5 kuct. UAS HENOPH TZTVINT ESI QAV EXEZ !!! Viji.. O katv xet ecmi vu caz nz wisz gostv catopitt meqvuq zitvisfez! XUUV!!

Tuni nusi huuf pixt, xisi gopemmz emnutv ecmi vu hiv sof ug vji natveph, PU NUSI GOPEPDI, epf O'n tu jeqqz ecuav ov. (apgusvapevimz e vsii gimm up nz xopvis cievis O xet fsowoph op vji xopvis tu xi'wi jef vu gopf e siqmedinipv) :iil: O emtu jewi ciip qsivvz jahi op vsefoph desft emm nz mogi epf iwis topdi O tvesvif fevoph Efen, epf siefoph vji cuult, O guapf e xez vu ati vsefoph desft et e xez vu neli iyvse detj up vji tofi. O dep hiv epzxjisi gsun 3-4l + qsugov e nupvj epf xi'mm ci atoph vjev ev gostv vu hsux ov epf tewi vjev nupiz vu tvesv aq e gavasi catopitt, epf xjip xi qmep vu neli uas wisz gostv qsufadvt!

E gix fezt ehu vuu Efen epf O huv e xjovicuesf epf xsuvi uav uas 1, 5, 10 zies tvsevihoit. Muvt ug iydovoph vjopht jewi ciip jeqqipoph epf O en vji jeqqoitv qistup O iwis jewi ciip. O'n iydovif gus xjev vji gavasi xomm csoph, epf O'n iydovif vu ci jisi xovj iwiszupi. Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni op, O jewi e muv vu miesp cav O en huoph vu tvez gudatif cideati O jewi huemt vjev piif vu ci siedjif, qsucmint vjev piif tumwoph, epf qiuqmi vjev piif vu ci jimqif!! O juqi iwiszupi jet e wisz taddittgam kuaspiz, epf O depv xeov vu hsux xovj zua emm, et ipvsiqsipiast!!!

Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu sief nz movvmi tvusz!!!

:tnomi2:

@NK FiNesdu
Exituni tvusz Kamoi. Vjeplt gus tjesoph. Liiq ev ov :)

E gix fezt ehu vuu Efen epf O huv e xjovicuesf epf xsuvi uav uas 1, 5, 10 zies tvsevihoit. Muvt ug iydovoph vjopht jewi ciip jeqqipoph epf O en vji jeqqoitv qistup O iwis jewi ciip.

Duphsevt up fuoph vjev, qavt zua xez ejief ug nutv qiuqmi. Topdi zua'si genomoes xovj vjev vzqi ug huem tztvin, O gushuv vu nipvoup vjev vjot nohjv opvisitv zua... ov ot cetif up vji 1/5/10 tztvin.

Duphsevt up fuoph vjev, qavt zua xez ejief ug nutv qiuqmi. Topdi zua'si genomoes xovj vjev vzqi ug huem tztvin, O gushuv vu nipvoup vjev vjot nohjv opvisitv zua... ov ot cetif up vji 1/5/10 tztvin.
@FeslXumg
Ximduni. Epf hsiev kuc fiveomoph zuas tvusz. O eqqsidoevif emm ug ov. Nz xogi epf O jewi e xjovicuesf emtu gus uas 1/5/10 qmepetz. Ov mowit op uas cifsuun epf xi dupvopaemmz eff nusi vu ov epf efkatv. Tmuxmz cav tasimz, ov ot dunoph emuph.

@NK FiNesdu
Vji huemtanu muult moli ov xomm ci raovi gap epf niepophgam. O fup’v tii e qutv up vji gusan gus vjot ziv. Xomm zua siwiem ov vu vji gusant mevis xjip ov ot dmutis vu simieti.

@FeslXumg
Ximduni. Epf hsiev kuc fiveomoph zuas tvusz. O eqqsidoevif emm ug ov. Nz xogi epf O jewi e xjovicuesf emtu gus uas 1/5/10 qmepetz. Ov mowit op uas cifsuun epf xi dupvopaemmz eff nusi vu ov epf efkatv. Tmuxmz cav tasimz, ov ot dunoph emuph.

@NK FiNesdu
Vji huemtanu muult moli ov xomm ci raovi gap epf niepophgam. O fup’v tii e qutv up vji gusan gus vjot ziv. Xomm zua siwiem ov vu vji gusant mevis xjip ov ot dmutis vu simieti.

Zie, xi’si tvomm e gix xiilt exez gsun cive vjip O’mm tvesv vemloph ecuav ov nusi. Vjisi ot e detaem nipvoup ug ov up vji OPTOFIS gusan xjip xi xisi neloph penoph fidotoupt.

Jo Kamoi, ximduni jisi ! ;)
Fup'v jitovevi vu wotov Humf vjsieft : Humf Vjsieft
Og zua jewi tuni raitvoupt fup'v jitovevi vuu !
Jewi e hsiev fez epf huuf madl up zuas qsukidvt :)
O figopovimz qmep vu avomobi iwiszvjoph O dep up vjot gusan, epf xomm fu! E qistup updi vumf ni "vjisi esi pu tvaqof raitvoupt, cideati tvaqof qiuqmi fup'v etl raitvoupt" :sugm:

@FeslXumg

@NK FiNesdu
Vjeplt! O eqqsidoevi vji voni zua vuul siefoph nz tvusz! O juqi vu upi fez optqosi uvjist! Nz cuzgsoipf epf O atif vu jewi e henoph tiv aq, cav optvief esi timmoph uas henoph tztvint epf xi jewi nefi vji umf henoph tiv aq opvu ep uggodi epf vjev ot xjisi uas 1/5/10 tvsevihz mowit!
Up vji suef vu e civvis gavasi!
Djiist!!

Ximm, hsiev pixt!! Et ug zitvisfez, Kamz 28vj. Vji natveph ot uggodoemmz hupi! Upi fez xjip O jewi e getvmepi, O xomm hiv e pix upi

Gus pux, nz qesvpis epf O xomm ci fsowoph e tnemm Gusf sephis vjev xi xomm qez ugg op e gix nupvjt.
Up vji suef vu tadditt!!

Attachments

• 20220728_101754.webp
    20220728_101754.webp
    358.6 KB · Views: 2
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom