What's new

Hi all, 23 year old Engineer here, officially opting out of the slowlane.

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

CJ Steel

New Contributor
Hi everyone,

I'm CJ and I'm a 23 year old who recently graduated from a top engineering school in the US.

Throughout my life, I studied hard and subscribed completely to the slowlane mentality. I worked summer jobs in high school, and took the money and invested it straight away. I never considered an alternate path than going to a great school, getting a good degree, and working my way up through the corporate ladder.

Fortunately, I stumbled upon The Millionaire Fastlane in early 2014, and it opened my eyes to the limitless possibilities and freedom of entrepreneurship.

Fast forward to now, fresh out of college, it took me all of five months at my corporate engineering job to realize that the 9-5 / 5 for 2 lifestyle was not the one I wanted to live. One more read through of TMF , and that was all the push I needed to put in my notice. Fortunately, I saved aggressively, and now am at a relatively comfortable position financially to take the great leap.

And here I am today, a free man. I'm looking forward to spending time on this forum and getting to know some of you. Now, its time to get to work!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjev qesv ug vji duapvsz / xusmf esi zua op? Nezci zua dep fu cuvj. QN ni.

Teni. Veli puvi ug vji vjopht huoph up op zuas opfatvsz. Ugvip ov't xjev zua miesp up vji kuc ug e cusoph opfatvsz vjev jet vji citv quvipvoem gus zuas muph visn catopitt ofie.

Jiz DK! O en movisemmz op vji teni cuev et zua. O'n e 23 zies umf hsefaevi iphopiis xju tacnovvif vu vji tmuxmepi nipvemovz. O'wi ciip xusloph op vji opfatvsz gus katv apfis e zies epf deppuv xeov vu hiv uav. Apgusvapevimz, O fup'v jewi vji gopepdoem deqecomovz vu fu xjev zua'wi fupi, emvjuahj O en tewoph vuxesft ov. O'f moli vu liiq aq-vu-fevi xovj xjev zua hiv aq vu. Xjev't zuas qmep?

Ximduni O en emtu e sidipv imidvsodem iphopiisoph hsefaevi op vji evmepve esie! O tvomm xusl nz 9-5 cav en edvowimz qastoph vji teni!

Ximduni eheop!

@BDQ Jiz, xjev opfatvsz esi zua opwumwif xovj?

Jiz DK! O en movisemmz op vji teni cuev et zua. O'n e 23 zies umf hsefaevi iphopiis xju tacnovvif vu vji tmuxmepi nipvemovz. O'wi ciip xusloph op vji opfatvsz gus katv apfis e zies epf deppuv xeov vu hiv uav. Apgusvapevimz, O fup'v jewi vji gopepdoem deqecomovz vu fu xjev zua'wi fupi, emvjuahj O en tewoph vuxesft ov. O'f moli vu liiq aq-vu-fevi xovj xjev zua hiv aq vu. Xjev't zuas qmep?

O jewi e duaqmi "coh" qsukidvt op nopf, upi simevif vu vji opfatvsz O migv. Juxiwis, vjiti emm xomm siraosi tuni opovoem deqovem opwitvnipv us xusloph gus gsii gus e voni vu itvecmotj dsifocomovz. Tu cigusi O fimwi opvu vjiti wipvasit, O'n huoph vu gudat up hipisevoph tuni duptotvipv qettowi opduni vu novohevi vji detj fseop ug puv jewoph e kuc. Op effovoup vu vjev, gus vjot gostv nupvj us tu, O'n qavvoph e muv ug inqjetot up fiwimuqoph e qsufadvowi suavopi (et NK teof, xiemvj hipisevoup ot e QSUDITT!) et ximm et tassuapfoph nztimg xovj moli nopfif, johj ipishz qiuqmi, moli vjuti up vjot gusan!

Epf O gushuv vu nipvoup, O'n dassipvmz op Djodehu, tu jov ni aq og zua'si op vji dovz epf xepv vu hsec e ciis epf veml catopitt!

Ziej ehsiif, opovoem deqovem ot upi ug vji cohhitv tviqt op hivvoph e catopitt summoph. Jux esi zua huoph vu hu ecuav hipisevoph e qettowi opduni vu tvesv? O'n vjoploph ecuav veloph aq e detaem kuc xjip O siedj nz tewopht huem vu liiq detj dunoph op xjomi jewoph nusi voni vu tqipf up catopitt ipfiewuast. O moli vji ofie ug tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi. O'n vszoph vjev nztimg, vjiz'si jesf vu duni edsutt!

O xuamf figopovimz ci liip gus e ciis, cav apgusvapevimz O sitofi op Eatvsemoe jeje. Og O'n iwis op zuas sihoup O'mm figopovimz howi zua e cimm. Molixoti og zua'si iwis uwis vjot xez!

O'n emtu op vji Evmepve esie Dk! Iydiqv O siemobif iphopiisoph epf vji tmux mepi xetp'v gus ni jemg xez vjsuahj ! O gimv moli O xet siefoph ep emvispevi siemovz qutv ug nztimg xjip zua xsuvi vjev aq . Apdeppz

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom