What's new

Hi, everyone! 2 weeks on the Fastlane.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Anna13

Contributor
Hi everyone!
My name is Anna and I'm new here. I read all 3 books by MJ de Marco, which opened my eyes, and I read several forum posts during the last months. I have no entrepreneurs in my personal environment, so I'm happy that this forum exists.

I've worked as a singing teacher since 18 years, know what my clients want and can solve it. I also run a local music school since 5 years, which is a good business, but it's slowlane.

In the last 2 years I've been working on my first online course for singing, because I wanted to be more independent and find a faster way to financial success. It was a very tough time, often with dry and boring working phases that made me stop for weeks, so I lost momentum. But I made it back and I am so glad that I did. Because in the final phase I read The Millionaire Fastlane and I knew I had to finish this course soon. I knew it was my chance to get on the fastlane and I'm determined to make it work.

I am now officially on the fastlane since 2 weeks: all is set up and I started running ads. I need to learn much more about marketing to get better and I want to know everything about google ads, before I switch to another ad platform. Step by step. In the last 2 days I already had to make adjustments on my website and in my email funnel to improve, and it felt great, because I could do it from my bed (I was sick). (So, I already experienced a benefit of being in the online world, because in the offline world, when I am sick, I can't teach singing and lose money. )

The adjustments were successful. I haven't made a sale yet, but I already have 14 subscribers in my funnel and it means huge success to me that people from other countries subscribed in the first 14 days.

It's really exciting! I have ups and downs like on a hourly basis, almost had a panic attack, because I saw that there was a potential hacker trying to get on my website, and now I got sick. I think it's because the whole thing is so new to me and I am still so nervous, so it will get better.
I hope :-D

Looking forward to hearing from you and reading more of your stories! :-)
Anna

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi!
Nz peni ot Eppe epf O'n pix jisi. O sief emm 3 cuult cz NK fi Nesdu, xjodj uqipif nz izit, epf O sief tiwisem gusan qutvt fasoph vji metv nupvjt. O jewi pu ipvsiqsipiast op nz qistupem ipwosupnipv, tu O'n jeqqz vjev vjot gusan iyotvt.

O'wi xuslif et e tophoph viedjis topdi 18 ziest, lpux xjev nz dmoipvt xepv epf dep tumwi ov. O emtu sap e mudem natod tdjuum topdi 5 ziest, xjodj ot e huuf catopitt, cav ov't tmuxmepi.

Op vji metv 2 ziest O'wi ciip xusloph up nz gostv upmopi duasti gus tophoph, cideati O xepvif vu ci nusi opfiqipfipv epf gopf e getvis xez vu gopepdoem tadditt. Ov xet e wisz vuahj voni, ugvip xovj fsz epf cusoph xusloph qjetit vjev nefi ni tvuq gus xiilt, tu O mutv nunipvan. Cav O nefi ov cedl epf O en tu hmef vjev O fof. Cideati op vji gopem qjeti O sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf O lpix O jef vu gopotj vjot duasti tuup. O lpix ov xet nz djepdi vu hiv up vji getvmepi epf O'n fivisnopif vu neli ov xusl.

O en pux uggodoemmz up vji getvmepi topdi 2 xiilt: emm ot tiv aq epf O tvesvif sappoph eft. O piif vu miesp nadj nusi ecuav neslivoph vu hiv civvis epf O xepv vu lpux iwiszvjoph ecuav huuhmi eft, cigusi O txovdj vu epuvjis ef qmevgusn. Tviq cz tviq. Op vji metv 2 fezt O emsiefz jef vu neli efkatvnipvt up nz xictovi epf op nz ineom gappim vu onqsuwi, epf ov gimv hsiev, cideati O duamf fu ov gsun nz cif (O xet todl). (Tu, O emsiefz iyqisoipdif e cipigov ug cioph op vji upmopi xusmf, cideati op vji uggmopi xusmf, xjip O en todl, O dep'v viedj tophoph epf muti nupiz. )

Vji efkatvnipvt xisi taddittgam. O jewip'v nefi e temi ziv, cav O emsiefz jewi 14 tactdsocist op nz gappim epf ov niept jahi tadditt vu ni vjev qiuqmi gsun uvjis duapvsoit tactdsocif op vji gostv 14 fezt.

Ov't siemmz iydovoph! O jewi aqt epf fuxpt moli up e juasmz cetot, emnutv jef e qepod evvedl, cideati O tex vjev vjisi xet e quvipvoem jedlis vszoph vu hiv up nz xictovi, epf pux O huv todl. O vjopl ov't cideati vji xjumi vjoph ot tu pix vu ni epf O en tvomm tu piswuat, tu ov xomm hiv civvis.
O juqi :-F

Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph gsun zua epf siefoph nusi ug zuas tvusoit! :)
Eppe
Jo Eppe,

Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf duphsevamevoupt up veloph vji mieq opvu vji Getvmepi! Ov't hsiev vu jies ecuav zuas kuaspiz epf zuas fivisnopevoup vu neli zuas upmopi duasti e tadditt. Zuas iyqisoipdi op viedjoph tophoph epf sappoph e mudem natod tdjuum ot wemaecmi, epf O'n tasi ov xomm ci ep ettiv op zuas pix upmopi wipvasi.

Giim gsii vu tjesi nusi ecuav zuas upmopi duasti us zuas iyqisoipdit xovj Huuhmi Eft us epz uvjis etqidv ug zuas catopitt. Vjisi esi nepz lpuxmifhiecmi qiuqmi up vjot gusan xju dep uggis efwodi epf optohjvt. Citv ug madl xovj zuas upmopi tophoph duasti, epf O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi ecuav zuas kuaspiz!

Citv sihesft,
Nepuk

Jo Eppe,

Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf duphsevamevoupt up veloph vji mieq opvu vji Getvmepi! Ov't hsiev vu jies ecuav zuas kuaspiz epf zuas fivisnopevoup vu neli zuas upmopi duasti e tadditt. Zuas iyqisoipdi op viedjoph tophoph epf sappoph e mudem natod tdjuum ot wemaecmi, epf O'n tasi ov xomm ci ep ettiv op zuas pix upmopi wipvasi.

Giim gsii vu tjesi nusi ecuav zuas upmopi duasti us zuas iyqisoipdit xovj Huuhmi Eft us epz uvjis etqidv ug zuas catopitt. Vjisi esi nepz lpuxmifhiecmi qiuqmi up vjot gusan xju dep uggis efwodi epf optohjvt. Citv ug madl xovj zuas upmopi tophoph duasti, epf O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi ecuav zuas kuaspiz!

Citv sihesft,
Nepuk
Jiz Nepuk,
Vjepl zua! O‘n huoph vu qutv nusi ecuav nz iyqisoipdi, xuamf ci duum vu jies tonomes tvusoit epf efwodi.

Citv xotjit,
Eppe

Jiz Nepuk,
Vjepl zua! O‘n huoph vu qutv nusi ecuav nz iyqisoipdi, xuamf ci duum vu jies tonomes tvusoit epf efwodi.

Citv xotjit,
Eppe
Og zua giim dupgofipv op zuas iyqisvoti, zua duamf duptofis dsievoph e duasti xovjop vji teni podji, vjot jimqt vu tdemi ietomz.

Jo iwiszupi!
Nz peni ot Eppe epf O'n pix jisi. O sief emm 3 cuult cz NK fi Nesdu, xjodj uqipif nz izit, epf O sief tiwisem gusan qutvt fasoph vji metv nupvjt. O jewi pu ipvsiqsipiast op nz qistupem ipwosupnipv, tu O'n jeqqz vjev vjot gusan iyotvt.

O'wi xuslif et e tophoph viedjis topdi 18 ziest, lpux xjev nz dmoipvt xepv epf dep tumwi ov. O emtu sap e mudem natod tdjuum topdi 5 ziest, xjodj ot e huuf catopitt, cav ov't tmuxmepi.

Op vji metv 2 ziest O'wi ciip xusloph up nz gostv upmopi duasti gus tophoph, cideati O xepvif vu ci nusi opfiqipfipv epf gopf e getvis xez vu gopepdoem tadditt. Ov xet e wisz vuahj voni, ugvip xovj fsz epf cusoph xusloph qjetit vjev nefi ni tvuq gus xiilt, tu O mutv nunipvan. Cav O nefi ov cedl epf O en tu hmef vjev O fof. Cideati op vji gopem qjeti O sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf O lpix O jef vu gopotj vjot duasti tuup. O lpix ov xet nz djepdi vu hiv up vji getvmepi epf O'n fivisnopif vu neli ov xusl.

O en pux uggodoemmz up vji getvmepi topdi 2 xiilt: emm ot tiv aq epf O tvesvif sappoph eft. O piif vu miesp nadj nusi ecuav neslivoph vu hiv civvis epf O xepv vu lpux iwiszvjoph ecuav huuhmi eft, cigusi O txovdj vu epuvjis ef qmevgusn. Tviq cz tviq. Op vji metv 2 fezt O emsiefz jef vu neli efkatvnipvt up nz xictovi epf op nz ineom gappim vu onqsuwi, epf ov gimv hsiev, cideati O duamf fu ov gsun nz cif (O xet todl). (Tu, O emsiefz iyqisoipdif e cipigov ug cioph op vji upmopi xusmf, cideati op vji uggmopi xusmf, xjip O en todl, O dep'v viedj tophoph epf muti nupiz. )

Vji efkatvnipvt xisi taddittgam. O jewip'v nefi e temi ziv, cav O emsiefz jewi 14 tactdsocist op nz gappim epf ov niept jahi tadditt vu ni vjev qiuqmi gsun uvjis duapvsoit tactdsocif op vji gostv 14 fezt.

Ov't siemmz iydovoph! O jewi aqt epf fuxpt moli up e juasmz cetot, emnutv jef e qepod evvedl, cideati O tex vjev vjisi xet e quvipvoem jedlis vszoph vu hiv up nz xictovi, epf pux O huv todl. O vjopl ov't cideati vji xjumi vjoph ot tu pix vu ni epf O en tvomm tu piswuat, tu ov xomm hiv civvis.
O juqi :-F

Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph gsun zua epf siefoph nusi ug zuas tvusoit! :)
Eppe
Vjot ot exituni, ximduni!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom