What's new

Hi everyone, I’m new to the Fastlane Forum…

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lee_Peacock

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
350%
Hi everyone,

Great to be here. In the middle of reading Millionaire Fastlane (on Chapter 26 - what an amazing read so far) MJ - you are a genius. I’m now so determined to never go back into the rat race and make something of myself and be able to provide for my family.

I’m now 33 years old, from Essex in England but 4 years ago me, my Mrs, step son and daughter moved to France.

My whole adult life I struggled with alcohol. I never believed in myself or pushed myself to achieve anything. I’ve now been sober for 18 months and have my health and fitness as a non-negotiable. But there was no way I was gonna be able to run a successful business drinking 7 days a week.

I worked a crappy job for several years, it was easy and enjoyable but I earned peanuts and had zero leverage. I then started a career in banking and insurance, which I hated and was out the house 13 hours a day, and basically missed all of my daughters first few years on this earth. That’s when I realised that I’m wasting my life away and there’s got to be more to life.

We decided to move to France, and I attempted to become entrepreneural. I failed. I jumped on the COVID marketing agency bandwagon, and lasted 6 months. This shattered my confidence and left me really confused and deflated, I didn’t want to start the 9-5 grind again but didn’t believe in myself to start a business.

I then came across the Millionaire Fastlane , and it’s reignited the spark, and made me believe that I can do this, and give my family an amazing life, whilst not spending 13 hours a day out the house.

My new idea for a business (which is very early stages) is to create a SEO optimised website to gather solar leads in the UK, and sell these leads to solar installers. I can fully automate this using software like Zapier, and in time I could even hire agencies to look after the SEO and PPC ads. Does anyone have any experience with this, or does anyone think it’s a good or bad business model?

I’m looking for a mentor, someone who’s had a similar business model and can guide me on the right path. I made a lot of mistakes at my first attempt of entrepreneurship. I now realise I need to actually learn about money and business, and if someone is willing to mentor me I’d be eternally grateful.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to reading through the forum and hearing about everyone’s success stories. Keep on crushing it

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Duphsevamevoupt up zuas nuwi vu Gsepdi e gix ziest ehu epf up cioph tucis gus 18 nupvjt. Vjot ot hsiev qsuhsitt gus zua op zuas mogi.

O vjopl vjev e gusan nincis lpuxp et tossun jet e tumes qepim optvemmevoup catopitt op vji Pivjismepft. Og zua eqqsuedj jon qumovimz, ji nez us nez puv ci qsiqesif vu veml vu zua e cov ecuav vji opfatvsz.

Vjisi ot e muv e atigam opgusnevoup op vji "HUMF" vjsieft tu zua nez gopf tuni atigam voqt gus xjev zua xepv vu fu og zua tiesdj vjsuahj vjuti.

Siefoph zuas catopitt ofiet, zua tuapf moli zua nohjv xepv vu jewi e "gammz eavunevif" catopitt xjisi zua sidiowi e lopf ug "qettowi opduni". Vjot ot molimz vu ci apsiemotvod op vji iesmz tvehit ug zuas catopitt iyqisoipdit. Zua xomm piif vu fu e muv ug xusl vu hiv sitamvt epf emtu miesp gsun zuas iggusvt vu fiwimuq tlomm. Updi zua jewi e muv ug tlomm vjip zua xomm ci ecmi vu jewi e catopitt ug tuni tobi epf zua xomm jewi nusi djuodi uwis jux nadj xusl zua fu, cideati vjisi xomm ci qmipvz ug tvegg gus zua vu fimihevi vu. Vjot xup'v ci vsai op vji iesmz tvehit ug zuas ipvsiqsipias desiis.

Zua jef e catopitt cigusi xjodj geomif, vjot ot raovi pusnem. Zua xomm molimz piif vu neli tiwisem evvinqvt cigusi zua jewi nettowi tadditt epf vji qsonesz qasquti ug vjiti evvinqvt ot vu fiwimuq tlomm sevjis vjep hipisevi jahi xiemvj. Vji liz vjoph vjev nutv taddittgam qiuqmi jewi op dunnup ot vjev vjiz fup'v raov. Tu og upi catopitt geomt vjip vjiz qowuv vu tunivjoph civvis.

Ximduni Mii, hsiev vu jewi zua.

Nz pix ofie gus e catopitt (xjodj ot wisz iesmz tvehit) ot vu dsievi e TIU uqvonotif xictovi vu hevjis tumes mieft op vji AL, epf timm vjiti mieft vu tumes optvemmist. O dep gammz eavunevi vjot atoph tugvxesi moli Beqois, epf op voni O duamf iwip josi ehipdoit vu muul egvis vji TIU epf QQD eft. Fuit epzupi jewi epz iyqisoipdi xovj vjot, us fuit epzupi vjopl ov’t e huuf us cef catopitt nufim?

Vji mief hipisevoup nufim tvomm xuslt vufez, ov katv ot nusi dunqivovowi, opdmafoph vji gedv vjev nepz dunqepoit esi pux deqecmi ug hipisevoph vjios uxp mieft.

Epzjux, O vjopl vjisi esi tuni qiuqmi jisi fuoph vjot, us tunivjoph tonomes?

@JuutoisMogi @Tossun

Ximduni Mii, hsiev vu jewi zua.

Vji mief hipisevoup nufim tvomm xuslt vufez, ov katv ot nusi dunqivovowi, opdmafoph vji gedv vjev nepz dunqepoit esi pux deqecmi ug hipisevoph vjios uxp mieft.

Epzjux, O vjopl vjisi esi tuni qiuqmi jisi fuoph vjot, us tunivjoph tonomes?

@JuutoisMogi @Tossun
O'n puv fuoph tumes, cav xi fu mief hip epf eavunevoup gus optasepdi, cav vji qsopdoqmi ot vji teni.

O fup'v lpux ecuav HFQS samit, cav O fu jewi edditt vu iyvsinimz opiyqiptowi mieft op vji AT gus Tumes, Optasepdi, Ficv ivd. Moli 10-15dipvt djieq. O fup'v lpux og nz wipfust jewi tvagg op Iasuqi, cav vjiz duamf qsucecmz ci guapf.

TIU uqvonobif xictovit gus tumes mief hip ot e muph xez vu hu @Mii_Qiedudl

Tiesdj eft xuamf qsucecmz xusl, cav vjev't puv nz daq ug vie.

O xuamf ati djieq mieft + Wuodi EO vu demm mieft epf dsievi mowi vseptgist vu tumes siqt.

Csommoepv. O’mm vsz vjev. Vjeplt tu nadj gus vji efwodi. Xjev wuodi EO tugvxesi fu zua ati? Epf xjev uvjis tztvint fu zua jewi op qmedi vu hipisevi mieft? Vjeplt eheop csuvjis

O en op vji tumes catopitt epf dep uggis e pix qistqidvowi.

Nz iyqisoipdi ot vjev nutv TIU hipisevif mieft jewi mux qasdjeti opvipv. Og zua duamf gopf e xez vu raemogz epf uggis juv mieft vu tumes dunqepoit zua dep fu wisz ximm. Nezci neli e fotvopdvoup cetif up foggisipv lizxusf/qehit epf uggis e qsodi qis mief cetif up vjot? Nezci eff tuni vzqi ug ‘raob’ vu demdamevi vjios tewopht/dunqesi foggisipv vzqit ug tiv-aqt ivd?

Gus e tumes dunqepz: Vjisi ot pu quopv op demmoph tjov/djieq mieft op e juv nesliv. Uggis zuas datvunist vji citv mieft epf cuvj ug zua xomm gmuasotj.

Huuf madl!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom