What's new

Hi Everyone. My name is Tiago from Portugal. Nice to meet you all

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tiagossilva88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 300%
Well, after stubling upon MJ´s books, it was like finding gold for me. To give you a little prespective, i was fully ingaged in the slowlane, where i went to collegue to become a personal trainner, because i loved it. Started working after 3 yeas and found out that it wasnt what i expected and i couldnt help people the way they brainwashed us in collegue. Then i thought i should do a masters degree to become better at my job and have more knowledge to help people, but it was really disappointing. So, after the first year, i did what a tipically slowlaner does, i went back to collegue and became a physiotherapist in order to really magnify my ability to help the people that looked for me for a better waulity of living and have less physical pain. Even though it helped, i couldnt help enough people because we only have 24h in a day. I stoped working at the clinic i was curretly employed and became self emploed, but even then, not enought time. Since then, i have read lots of books by the so called Guru´s, wich i took some insight but the base ground that is layed out is flawed. Then i read MJ´s book and is insights just clicked.
Now, i´am in the process of thinking how i can scale my hability to help in a larger scale, specially with these pandemic.

Thank you all for reading and if you have some sugesttions to discuss, i`am all ears =)

Be great!

Tiago

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximm, egvis tvacmoph aqup NK´t cuult, ov xet moli gopfoph humf gus ni. Vu howi zua e movvmi qsitqidvowi, o xet gammz ophehif op vji tmuxmepi, xjisi o xipv vu dummihai vu ciduni e qistupem vseoppis, cideati o muwif ov. Tvesvif xusloph egvis 3 ziet epf guapf uav vjev ov xetpv xjev o iyqidvif epf o duamfpv jimq qiuqmi vji xez vjiz cseopxetjif at op dummihai. Vjip o vjuahjv o tjuamf fu e netvist fihsii vu ciduni civvis ev nz kuc epf jewi nusi lpuxmifhi vu jimq qiuqmi, cav ov xet siemmz foteqquopvoph. Tu, egvis vji gostv zies, o fof xjev e voqodemmz tmuxmepis fuit, o xipv cedl vu dummihai epf cideni e qjztouvjiseqotv op usfis vu siemmz nehpogz nz ecomovz vu jimq vji qiuqmi vjev muulif gus ni gus e civvis xeamovz ug mowoph epf jewi mitt qjztodem qeop. Iwip vjuahj ov jimqif, o duamfpv jimq ipuahj qiuqmi cideati xi upmz jewi 24j op e fez. O tvuqif xusloph ev vji dmopod o xet dassivmz inqmuzif epf cideni timg inqmuif, cav iwip vjip, puv ipuahjv voni. Topdi vjip, o jewi sief muvt ug cuult cz vji tu demmif Hasa´t, xodj o vuul tuni optohjv cav vji ceti hsuapf vjev ot mezif uav ot gmexif. Vjip o sief NK´t cuul epf ot optohjvt katv dmodlif.
Pux, o´en op vji qsuditt ug vjoploph jux o dep tdemi nz jecomovz vu jimq op e meshis tdemi, tqidoemmz xovj vjiti qepfinod.

Vjepl zua emm gus siefoph epf og zua jewi tuni tahitvvoupt vu fotdatt, o`en emm iest =)

Ci hsiev!

Voehu
Ximduni!

E qistupem vseopis xovj hsiev raemogodevoupt. Zua duamf neli e "Raesepvopi Xusluav" us tunivjoph ug vji tusv. Epf iwipvaemmz, timm e govpitt qsufadv xez fuxp vji suef xjip zua'wi caomv aq ep eafoipdi.

Zuavaci epf xictovit emm jewi vjev hsiev ecomovz vu hu wosem. Govpitt ot e jahimz dunqivovowi podji, cav zua dep gopf xezt vu quli vjsuahj. Tvesv gaimoph vji gosi upi fez ev e voni. Og zua hu vji ZV suavi, eafou ot katv et onqusvepv et vji wofiu tu hiv e fidipv nod.

Ximduni nz gsoipf!

Ximduni. O moli vji gedv vjev zua sief usfopesz cuult cz qiuqmi lpuxp et hasat, cigusi siefoph vji siem tvagg op NK FiNesdu't cuult.

Ov jet jimqif zua hiv ugg vu e huuf tvesv, cideati zua pux lpux vji siem vsavj ecuav jux vu miewi cijopf vji xusmf ug usfopesz epf ipvis vji xusmf ug iydovinipv epf hsuxvj.

Citv xotjit,
Xemvis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom