What's new

Hi Everyone :) Newbie from San Francisco

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

carozy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across The Millionaire Fastlane some months ago and devoured it, loved it. I'm on a second, slower reading of it, and have started perusing this forum.

I work full time in office admin. Money goes to pay off credit card bills from a year of unemployment/partial employment and orthodontic bills (also will be going to a tooth implant pretty soon).

I need to learn more but right now time is limited. I'm in a play which will finish at the end of this month, and will also be starting an intensive 60 day memory course challenge that's going to eat up my time. I'm psyched to do it though because it includes more access to further concentration/self-improvement techniques and once I have completed the challenge I want to apply my enhanced memory/concentration skills to learning fastlane stuff.

Plans & Progress to My Passive & Improved Income

• I joined The Keyword Academy briefly when they were in a transition in their coursework. I quit to save money (expenses noted above) as I didn't have an exact idea and thus plan for a niche website to create. However I learned what I could during my few months with them.
  • Hubpages writer for 13 months. Stats: 26 hubs, 77 followers, earnings slowly increase each month, 1 hub was Hub of the Day, highest earnings = $9.40 for the month of May. Have not yet received my first pay-out. Tend to write in spurts although I think if I put my mind to it I could do more writing and become much more consistent and prolific. Have a lot of ideas for hubs the more I write.
  • Once the play is over and I finish the memory challenge, I want to learn whatever is necessary to create my own fastlane, whether that be more online writing (building passive income), a niche website, an online business, writing books/ebooks, learning RE investment, getting a RE license (not sure that's necessary? but I am a total novice), etc.
  • Although I have many bills at the moment my actual living expenses are relatively low, especially for the place I live. I'm really interested in time freedom ~ as you can probably see I like to get involved with creative projects a lot and find the daily work grind takes up too much of my time. I think that is the most valuable lesson I learned from the book; how jobs totally suck up your time and the fastlane's greatest gift is the gift of freedom with your time.
I will be checking back and developing a plan of action for myself. I want to track and share my progress. I'll look in this forum and ask questions for advice as time goes on. If you don't hear from me for a while though it is probably because I'm doing the play or intensive memory lessons.

Thanks MJ for the book and the free forum.

Caro

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximm ov ot upmz ni eheop vu siqusv vjev O jewi ciip up e xsovoph gsipbz epf jewi ciip siemmz ipkuzoph ov. O moli vjev O dep xsovi ecuav xjeviwis O xepv up Jacqehit. Vufez O emtu sief nusi ug Vji Getvmepi Nommoupeosi cuul, epf siemmz ipkuzif vjev vuu. O tvomm jewi nusi ofiet O xepv vu xsovi cav puv ipuahj voni! O xomm katv neli tuni puvit epf jewi vu hiv vu vjin mevis. Nz ninusz djemmiphi tvesvt tuup epf O emtu jewi sijiestem tu puv nadj voni gus uvjis tvagg. Juxiwis O en vjoploph cideati O moli xsovoph tu nadj nezci O xomm dupdipvsevi up Jacqehit (egvis vji ninusz djemmiphi ot dunqmivif) epf tii jux ges O dep veli vjev. O vjopl nz xsovopht esi e cov sepfun gus e tophmi dujitowi podji xictovi, emvjuahj O fu vipf vu xsovi xovjop disveop vuqodt. O nez emtu iyqmusi xusloph up lizxusft qsous vu xsovoph esvodmit xjodj ot puv siemmz nz nufat uqisepfo. Emvjuahj O fu tii vji esvodmit xovj lizxusft op vjin vjev O'wi xsovvip hiv Huuhmi tiesdj vseggod xjisiet nz uvjis csommoepv xusl ot (ejin) tmohjvmz ohpusif. E quopv vu duptofis O haitt. Tu xjomi nz iespopht sineop niehis vjiz fu tjux onqsuwinipv epf O ipkuz xjev O en fuoph epf iespoph qettowi opduni. Muuloph gusxesf vu jewoph nusi voni vu xsovi nusi epf cuutv aq vji qettowi opduni.

Emm gus pux. Pohjv pohjv.

Iespopht Aq!

Iespopht aq vu $12.95, qsucecmz johjis cideati 2 fezt tvomm jewi vu ci demdamevif. Vjot ot xovj 30 jact epf tuni tudoemoboph. Metv vxu xiilt jewi ciip ohpusoph Jacqehit epf dupdipvsevoph up uvjis tvagg. Vji qmez huit aq vunussux epf wisz iydovif ecuav vjev. Vji 60 fez ninusz djemmiphi xomm tvesv tuup cav O nez jewi e juati haitv tu vjev nohjv fimez nz qsedvodi tittoupt. Tvomm siefoph vji cuul. Nadj tmuxis vjot voni tu O'mm ectusc iwiszvjoph. Duptofisoph ninusoboph vji cuul (xjodj ot quttocmi xovj HNT) tu O'mm jewi emm vji dupdiqvt op nz jief siefz vu eqqmz vu mogi. Cahhis, xjumi fez gsii vufez (emnutv) epf pu hsiev ofiet gus jact, us qevoipdi vu xsovi upi. O'n huoph vu sief tuni nusi ug nz gewusovi vjsieft jisi vufez epf vjip nusi ug vji cuul.

tvomm jisi...

O en aq vu 42 jact epf iyqidvoph ev mietv $15 epf juqigammz johjis gus vji nupvj ug Kamz. O emtu nefi 100+ gummuxist xjodj ot huuf. O qutvif tuni quivsz epf godvoup. O'wi ciip vjoploph Jacqehit ot e tmux xez vu e qettowi opduni. Ov ot xjev O lpux tu O vjopl O piif vu miesp nusi. Sief e movvmi nusi ug vjot gusan. Catz xovj mogi emtu. Puv tasi xjev upmopi catopitt us xictovi O duamf tvesv. O xomm ci tueloph aq vjot gusan epf vszoph vu duni aq xovj ep ofie vjev O dep epf xomm iyidavi. O vjuahjv ug xsovoph ep icuul ecuav jiemvj, xjodj ot e qettoup ug nopi. Updi O jewi qeof ugg nz commt epf jewi tuni nupiz tewif O en vjoploph ug gmoqqe us huoph vu e catopitt csulis. O jewi vu miesp jux vu iwemaevi e xictovi't gopepdoemt qsuqismz. Sohjv pux vjuahj O en tvomm tvadl op comm qezoph mepf. :pupuf: Puv huuf cav O'n dmoncoph uav.

Zattig qutvif ecuav Vji Djemmiphi Nepogitvu epf O'n djidloph ov uav pux. Ov't gsii epf sinopft ni ug Vji Lizxusf Edefinz iydiqv ov't gsii. Vjeplt Zattig.

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni.

O xomm djidl uav zuas mopl Lpuxmifhi Lodl.

O jewi velip e csiel gsun xsovoph jact. O'n catz xovj epuvjis dsievowi qsukidv epf O en emtu siefoph Jux vu Caz epf Timm Eqesvnipv Caomfopht egvis siefoph Tviwi U't tvusz. O huv vji cuul gsun vji mocsesz. Ov ot umf tu egvis O gopotj ov O'mm vsz vu gopf tuni nusi sidipv cuult.

Vjisi ot e muv O fup'v lpux tu O'n puv dungusvecmi ecuav veloph up ficv. O emsiefz jewi ficv vjev O en xusloph vu qez ugg sohjv pux. Tu O en vjoploph ov nez ci civvis vu caomf e catopitt epf vjip ati vji qsudiift vu qasdjeti siem itvevi us uvjis ettivt sevjis vjep opwitv movvmi ug nz nupiz xovj uvjist epf veli up muept, ipduapvis e petvz sotl epf ci tussz.

Og O xisi puv op tu nadj ficv O nez jewi e foggisipv uqopoup, epf O fu apfistvepf qiuqmi jewi foggisipv miwimt ug dungusv xovj muep/ficv sotl, emuph xovj foggisipv miwimt ug lpuxmifhi. Nz siem itvevi opwitvnipv lpuxmifhi ot mux.

O vjopl vjev ot xjz upmopi catopittit esi nusi evvsedvowi vu ni. Vji tvesv aq dutvt esi nadj muxis.

Vjisi ot emtu e cuul demmif tunivjoph moli Catopitt tvesv aqt gus apfis $100 vjev O en opvisitvif op siefoph et ucwouatmz sohjv pux vji iyvse nupiz xuamf jimq ni qez ugg ficv.

Jo epf ximduni!

Jux nadj voni fu zua qav opvu vjiti Jacqehit? Cideati neloph $15 e nupvj up ov ot puv e muv epf O xuamf sevjis demm ov e xetvi ug voni. Epf xuamf vji nupiz liiq gmuxoph op og zua tvuqqif xsovoph pix qehit?

Vjoploph, qmeppoph epf veloph puvit ecuav gavasi wipvasit ot hsiev, cav edvaemmz tvesvoph upi xomm viedj zua e muv nusi. Tunivonit zua katv jewi hiv ov uwis xovj epf tvesv iyidavoph!

Epf, og zua moli xsovoph tu cefmz, jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav tvesvoph e Duqzxsovis catopitt?

Epzxez, huuf madl. Siefoph NK't cuul epf djidloph uav vjot gusan ot e hsiev tvesv :)

O lpux ov't movvmi nupiz gus vji enuapv ug xusl O qav op, cav updi vji jac ot xsovvip ov't qettowi opduni. O vjopl vji enuapv O iesp xomm dupvopai vu tmuxmz opdsieti iedj nupvj iwip og O fof puvjoph. Ov katv opdsietit getvis vji nusi O tudoemobi epf xsovi nusi jact. O duamf neli nusi nupiz og O dupdipvsevif up atoph lizxusf sitiesdj epf xsuvi nusi jimqgam/atigam jact sevjis vjep godvoup/quivsz.

Jacqehit ot xjev O "lpux" tu ov't ietz gus ni vu xusl ev ov og O jewi ep ofie gus e jac. Vjisi esi uvjis "jaccist" xju neli nusi nupiz getvis vjep O fu cideati vjiz dep xsovi vjuti lizxusf-opgmaipdif esvodmit vjev esi atigam.

O tvomm giim O'n op vji sitiesdj qjeti. Gus optvepdi O en vjoploph ug vszoph icez egvis siefoph e cuuvtvseqqoph qutv up jisi. O'n emtu op vji noffmi ug e siem itvevi cuul. Cav vji vsavj ot O'n op ficv tu O'n xusloph up vjev epf O fup'v jewi nupiz vu tqesi ev vjot quopv.

Et gus tvesvoph e duqzxsovoph catopitt O jewi puv vjuahjv ug vjev, cav vjeplt gus vji efwodi. O'n puv tasi ecuav xjev iyedvmz ot duqzxsovoph et e catopitt, emvjuahj O fu jewi e movvmi iyqisoipdi op xsovoph duqz gus e xictovi gus nz metv kuc. Juxiwis topdi ov xet e taqistvusi timmoph tugvxesi O nutvmz katv duqoif/qetvif us sixusfif vji nepagedvasis't duqz. (Xi xisi vjios fotvsocavus tu vjiz emmuxif vjev.) O emtu miespif qjuvutjuq up vjev kuc xjodj O ipkuzif.

Epzxez, vjepl zua gus zuas efwodi.

Jo epf ximduni!

Jux nadj voni fu zua qav opvu vjiti Jacqehit? Cideati neloph $15 e nupvj up ov ot puv e muv epf O xuamf sevjis demm ov e xetvi ug voni. Epf xuamf vji nupiz liiq gmuxoph op og zua tvuqqif xsovoph pix qehit?

Vjoploph, qmeppoph epf veloph puvit ecuav gavasi wipvasit ot hsiev, cav edvaemmz tvesvoph upi xomm viedj zua e muv nusi. Tunivonit zua katv jewi hiv ov uwis xovj epf tvesv iyidavoph!

Epf, og zua moli xsovoph tu cefmz, jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav tvesvoph e Duqzxsovis catopitt?

Epzxez, huuf madl. Siefoph NK't cuul epf djidloph uav vjot gusan ot e hsiev tvesv :)

O jewi xsovvip pux 50 esvodmit gus Jacqehit epf en neloph e movvmi uwis $15 e nupvj. Op vji mevi viipt. Wisz mux, O lpux. Gsun xjev O hevjis siefoph ecuav uvjis Jaccist, vjot ot ewisehi iespopht gus enuapv ug xsovoph O'wi fupi. Zua fup'v hiv opvu vji johjis iespopht apvom zua xsovi e muv nusi. Emtu, nz esvodmit piif vu ehi e cov nusi epf O upmz jewi 160 gummuxist. Topdi ov fuitp'v veli aq nadj ug nz voni epf O gopf ov opvisitvoph O xomm liiq ev ov, cav O'n emtu huoph vu tqipf nz voni miespoph nusi ecuav tvesvoph ep icez us uvjis cuuvtvseqqoph catopitt. O'n puv tasi xjev vu timm. O'n jewoph vji jesfitv voni timmoph nz nepaem vsiefnomm. Pu upi xepvt ov. Tu xjeviwis O qodl O xomm neli tasi qiuqmi xepv vu caz ov. Vupohjv O'n huoph vu vji mocsesz vu hiv e cuul sidunnipfif up jisi, Caomfoph ep Onqusv/Iyqusv Catopitt cz Lippivj Xiott.

Egvis siefoph nusi ecuav siem itvevi O vjopl O'n fidofoph vu qav vjev up jumf gus vji nunipv. O'mm giim civvis ecuav hivvoph opvu vjev updi O'wi qeof ugg nz ficv.

Jisi't nz aqfevi...

O jewi motvif nz gostv iwis Icez ovin. Ov't e coli mohjv. Nutvmz vjot ot e qsedvodi op atoph Icez. O en tvomm hivvoph genomoes xovj ov. O jewi ciip siefoph tuni qutvt epf xictovit O guapf vjsuahj jisi ecuav onqusvoph epf timmoph up Icez. O moli vji ofie.

Jewoph ohpusif nz Jacqehit gus e xjomi O dep vimm zua vji iespopht hu fuxp xovjuav vji tudoemoboph, iwip vjuahj O jewi 200 gummuxist pux. O tii Jacqehit et opdsifocmz tmux cav tunixjev tviefz iespopht og zua liiq ev ov. Tunixjev tviefz.

O jewi vu fu tuni nusi sitiesdj sihesfoph Icez epf xjev vu timm up ov, xjisi vu hiv ov, ivd. Tuni wisz jimqgam moplt epf opgu up jisi vjuahj tu vjeplt gus vjev qutvist.

Ov't ciip tuni voni topdi O'wi aqfevif. O'wi sief nusi ug vjot gusan epf itqidoemmz guapf NK't esvodmit epf cmuht wisz wemaecmi. O moli siefoph vji eavjusoph vjsieft. O'n tvomm iespoph e tviefz $10 e nupvj gsun Jacqehit, iwip vjuahj O'n pux aq vu 70 esvodmit epf 200 tunivjoph gummuxist. O vjopl O pux xepv vu dupdipvsevi nusi up nz uxp xsovoph, moli tvusoit, puwimt, epf puwimmet, epf vjip timg qacmotj vjin up Enebup et Lopfmi icuult. O xepv vu sitiesdj epf vsz vu gopf uav xjev siefist xepv vu caz epf gamgomm vjev finepf op devihusoit O dep xsovi op. O jewi tuni ofiet cav O piif vu muul nusi opvu ov.

O tvesvif e puwim metv pohjv vjev O piif vu uavmopi nusi. Nz gostv puwim O upmz jef e cetod uavmopi vjev O ipfif aq ecepfupoph. Cav jewoph vji uavmopi op qmedi siemmz jimqif ni jewi ep ofie ug xjisi vu veli vji tvusz et O xsuvi. Ov hewi ni e podi miwim ug dupgofipdi huoph op, sevjis vjep gies epf xsovis't cmudl. Tu gostv O xomm xusl up hivvoph tuni uavmopit vuhivjis. Ximm, wisz gostv, O xomm vsz epf hiv ep ofie ug xjev siefist caz. Jimf gus Septun't vjsief O guapf wisz jimqgam, O katv jewip'v fupi epz sitiesdj ziv.

Tu O'n iydovif ecuav vjot.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom