What's new

Hi from Finland

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Big Daddyhoo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Recently-turned-20 kid from Finland says hello!

I really liked TMF , and have been reading these forums since reading the book, maybe 4-5 months ago. Great people here.

Some history?

In elementary school I learned how debt sucks. I convinced my dad to buy me some bionicle lego toys in exchange for my future weekly allowances. I was very unhappy when I went the next couple of months without any pocket money. I don't think I will ever take any loans for houses, cars etc. Maybe some of that "good debt" if an opportunity presents itself.

My first entrepreneurial vision came at age 15 when I was on a summer holiday in Germany. We went on a raft and it cost maybe 5 bucks. There were at least 20 others that paid that. So we waited the 10 minutes it took to get to the other side of the river, and I noticed there were people waiting for that raft on the other side. Probably more than the raft could carry. I did the math: 20 people * 5 bucks * 6 rounds per hour... = I WANT TO OWN THAT RAFT.

First business book I read was 4HWW. It sounded a lot better than having a job for 50 years. I would soon learn it takes more than 4H/WW, but I was still hooked. Being a loner, I had plenty of time to read books after school, and I did. I started to dislike school, because I was learning 10 times more interesting things at my room at 10 times the speed.

I'm kind of over the flashy stuff after buying a red convertible at 18. It was cheap, but looked good and got me some compliments. After a few rides it wasn't so cool anymore and with all the worry about it getting damaged (It was half of my net worth!) it wasn't a fun thing to keep. One day I noticed someone had made a big scratch in the hood. I fixed it and sold the car.

Ultimately, my dream would be to live somewhere warm, brainstorming with some entrepreneurially minded people about business and philantropy in the evenings, eat good food and help people with their stumbling blocks.

While I've learned a lot from reading, I've been spinning my wheels for 4 years in terms of action. I got through high school, then went to alternative non-military service and that's going to end in the turn of the year. Ideally I would have some kind of business with sales by then. What's been holding me back is mainly self-doubts, leading to inaction. "I can't bring any value", "no one would buy this" and crap like that.

Things I need to do:
- Move out of my parents house (and later out of Finland, I hate the winter.)
- Start exercising
- Get income (<-- MONEY CHASING :nono:)

---

So that's me. Nice to see you all. I'll try to help wherever I can and keep my mouth shut when I can't.
:seeya:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Tuapft moli e huuf cedlhsuapf vu hiv fuxp vu xusl epf tvesv e catopitt.

Xjz puv tvesv e cmuh katv vu hiv zuas giiv xiv xovj fuoph tuni opvispiv vjopht, tiioph xjev qiuqmi sitqupf vu ivd.

Et vu nuwoph uav ug zuas qesipvt juati, og ov ot gsii sipv O xuamf tvez apvom vjiz jewi zua mihemmz iwodvif :)

Fu zua jewi e kuc og puv jux fu zua neli nupiz?

Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Tuapft moli e huuf cedlhsuapf vu hiv fuxp vu xusl epf tvesv e catopitt.

Xjz puv tvesv e cmuh katv vu hiv zuas giiv xiv xovj fuoph tuni opvispiv vjopht, tiioph xjev qiuqmi sitqupf vu ivd.

Et vu nuwoph uav ug zuas qesipvt juati, og ov ot gsii sipv O xuamf tvez apvom vjiz jewi zua mihemmz iwodvif :)

Fu zua jewi e kuc og puv jux fu zua neli nupiz?
Jo, vjeplt gus vji ximduni.

O fu jewi lopf-ug-e-kuc, xjodj ot vji dunqamtusz dowom tiswodi (emvispevowi gus huoph vu nomovesz). Vjiz qez gus guuf, vseptqusvevoup, ivd, ecuav 700€/nupvj. Uvjis vjep vjev, pu kuc. Ev tvesv ug 2013 ov xomm ipf epf O'mm jewi pu opduni. O jewi ecuav 10l op vji cepl, tu pu xussoit vjisi.

Tvezoph xovj qesipvt xuamf tasimz neli gopepdoem tipti, cav nuwoph uav xuamf qsucecmz qav tuni gosi apfis nz ett, xjodj O duamf ati.

Tvezoph xovj qesipvt xuamf tasimz neli gopepdoem tipti, cav nuwoph uav xuamf qsucecmz qav tuni gosi apfis nz ett, xjodj O duamf ati.

O jies zua up vjev upi. O migv juni gus tdjuum epf O fup'v sihsiv ov upi cov. Ov'mm veli e muv gus ni vu sivasp.

Ev vji teni voni, ov't tdesz cioph up zuas uxp. O mowi ecuav 600 ln us tu gsun nz qesipvt epf O fup'v hiv nadj cz xez ug gopepdoem jimq gsun vjin.

Jux nadj jewi zua tewif gsun zuas kuc? Esi zua ecmi vu tewi nupiz? Og tu, tewi et nadj et zua dep.

Ximduni. Upi ug nz citv gsoipft ot gsun Gopmepf (xez aq pusvj) epf ji vuul efwepvehi ug vji qeof gus tdjuum vu nuwi tunixjisi xesn - Vjeomepf. Vjisi xisi e gix Goppt fuoph vji teni vjoph ev vji tdjuum.

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Juqi zua dep itdeqi vji dumf tuup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom