What's new

Hi from Portland, Maine!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

tnicole928

PARKED
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time joining any type of forum. After reading for hours I realized that this is an amazing group of people. I also realize that a lot of you tell it like it is...I've got my big girl panties on so I'm ready for it!
A bit about me...my name is Tina. I've been an entrepreneur at heart all my life. How do I know I'm an entrepreneur at heart? Because when I was 10yo in the early 80s (I see you all doing the math haha I'm 39) I was obsessed with painting my nails and I hated having chipped nails, so one day I said to my Grandmother "I wish there was a way to make fingernail polish remover in a little wipe (like at KFC) so I could keep it in my purse (yes I carried a purse at 10!!) and wipe off my fingernail polish when it chips if I'm not at home"...(sound of crickets)
Yea NOBODY did anything with that idea!!! and my Grandmother called me 5 years later to tell me she found some at a drugstore. Ugh
Anyway...I ended up living a "normal" life. Following all the rules like go get an education and a good job. I have a BS in Biology and a Masters in Public Health.
I always knew there was more. I had a brain that wouldn't stop coming up with ideas. I would get frustrated with myself cuz I knew I would never do anything with my ideas but they kept coming. Maybe I should invent a way to shut your brain off haha jk :)
4 years ago my life fell apart. My son needed a kidney transplant, I lost my dream job and I went through a divorce. When it was time for me to pick up the pieces I couldn't find a job because the job market in Maine sucks. I'm "overqualified" it seems.
So I started listening to my heart and all those ideas I had. I've been reading and studying about business for 4 years now. I've started a few businesses that didn't make it past 6mths.
I know what it takes and I know I have it but my challenges are 1. I don't have anyone around me who understands why I am doing what I'm doing. They all think I'm crazy. 2. I'm a single mom with limited funds and time. 3. I get overwhelmed on what to focus on.
So right now I'm trying to grow my business as a beauty and lifestyle coach. I'm 39 and I look like I'm 25. :) I teach women over 35 how to look younger, have more energy and live the life they want. After reading MJs book I started thinking...am I doing this because it's what I love or that there's need??? I know there's need because I'm getting good response and who doesn't want to look younger? BUT the coaching market is becoming saturated. It's "too easy" to set up a sign that says "life coach". My intuition tells me everyone and their brother is going to start doing this if they haven't already!
Soooo I'm wondering do I stick with it cuz I know I've got a message people want and just try to do it better than all the others? Or do I get out now and try to find something that not everyone is doing?
I've put a lot of work into it. But It needs a lot more work to get it to the next level. I don't want to waste time and money if this shouldn't be my focus and I'm on the wrong path.
Hope this makes sense?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Tina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan Vope.

Gappz tvusz ecuav vji peom qsufadv. Jisi vjiz timm e gecamuat peom sinuwoph tumavoup, ov ot moli
vji sinuwem moraof op e tquphi op e movvmi qmetvod dupveopis. Ov ot gecamuat et zua katv qatj zuas
gophist optofis, nuwi vjin esuapf e cov - epf emm zuas peom qumotj ot hupi.

Jux vji jidl fu O lpux? MUM. Vjisi esi edvaemmz hazt xiesoph peom qumotj (vjisi ot iwip tuni
hsiev nevvi upi vjev fuit puv muul tu hosmz "tjopz").

Epzxez. Vji raitvoup ecuav zuas duedjoph ot og zua emsiefz neli tuni nupiz xovj ov,
O xuamf tii og zua duamf tvsienmopi epf uqvonobi ov tu zua qav mitt voni opvu ov (gus qsunvoupt
gus iyenqmi, zua dep eavunevi e muv ug qsudittit) epf xjomi zua iesp zuas "ceti" zua dep muul
gus uvjis xezt vu miwisehi zuastimg.

Og zua xepv vu veml, sief nz qsugomi epf tiv aq e djev xovj ni woe nz tovi og zua moli.

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Cioph vji cieavz opfatvsz ot vjisi e qsufadv zua lpux ug vjev piift onqsuwinipv vjev zua dep timm hmucemmz?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom