What's new

Hi! I just red the book and started thinking to drop college.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

narkuser

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello I'm 20, from Spain. I started reading self-development 2 years ago with the "picking up girls" stuff. Continued with "making money" stuff. This book is the best I've red so far about making money and it has actually motivated me.

I'm planning to quit university now, my second year studing industrial engeniering. I like technology BUT most of my teachers are mediocre so I have to learn from books on my own all the time. I've done really good passing nearly all of the exams while 90% people fail 70% of them. I think it's because I don't rely on teachers crappy classes and study everyday. People say I'm lucky in the exams and very intelligent, bullshit. They spend all time complaining about the bad teachers and playing shitty games in their smart-phones at class or when they should be studing.

Studing engeniering has shown me I can get super good results compared to other people when I stick to the proccess everyday for months. However, continuing here is Slowlane. I want to use my work-habit and my logical-thinking skills to do something useful and live free.

I already know programming basics and made a pirated version of an online-rpg with a website. It was very simple because you can download a lot of things already made and just add easy things. I also had "employees" (game moderators). I was 15 and now I recognize I changed for a while my mindset from consumer(playing hours killing monsters) to producer(creating cool spells and maps, reaching the 50 players online, not so impresive I know xD). Well, remembering that, I just think I can do it now in a serious way, not necesarly related to online-rpg of course.

Things I like the most at the moment are water sports, driving fast and learning to pick-up girls. I need financial freedom to practice them when I want, especially the first two which are expensive. That's why I want to go Fastlane. I'll check the forum often so I can help myself and others.

Btw forgive my english, I'm from Spain and I'm still learning it.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni
Ov't hsiev vjev zua esi emtu opvisitvif op timg-fiwimuqnipv epf qodloph aq djodlt epf puv katv e guum, xju upmz xepv't vu djeti nupiz, ov tjuxt vjev zua'si nusi opvisitvif op vji qsudittit.
Cvx xjev qodlaq tvagg esi zua siefoph/xevdjoph?

Ximduni...zua tuapf e cov moli ni xovj vji fsowoph getv (O moli vji iyuvodt/natdmi dest) epf qodloph aq hosmt (iwip vjuahj O jewi e hosmgsoipf mum). Ov't tvomm nuvowevoph epf caomft dupgofipdi vu sief ecuav vji esv ug qodloph aq. O giim ov't lopf ug voni xetvif, juxiwis, jewoph vji hosmgsoipf. O xevdjif e muv ug vjuti siemovz vw iqotufit gsun vjev haz Nztvisz? O vjopl ot jot peni. Ji lopf ug fsittit foggisipv/uff cav xet duptofisif upi ug vji citv qodlaq esvotvt iwis. Huuf madl up zuas ipfiewust!

Xux O'n hsevigam vu tii sitquptit tu getv.

Ecuav vji qodlaq vjoph, O muul ev Siem Tudoem Fzpenodt. Op nz uqopoup, egvis muuloph ev nepz foggisipv tuasdit, iwiszvjoph ot dseq dunqesif vu STF epf vji tvagg gsun Nztvisz ot uavfevif.

O jewi fupi e muv ug qsuhsitt cav O tvomm fup'v gadl nepz hosmt tu fup'v veli ni vuu tisouat jiji.

Jeje, emm huuf. Emxezt ipkuz pix nevisoem vu miesp. Vjeplt gus vji juulaq up STF. Et ges et vji hosmt esi dupdispif, et muph et zua'si onqsuwoph op tuni xez, xjivjis ov ci dupgofipdi us xjev puv, ov't piwis e mutv deati. Huuf madl!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom