What's new

Hi, I'm John

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jmomcc

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Nice to meet you all.

I'm 31, I'm originally from Ireland but have lived in Korea for the past 9 years. Basically since the end of Uni. I thought I would follow the ESL path in Korea - get a uni job (with 4 months holidays!) - line up private work for extra cash - marry a Korean girl and settle in for the long haul. Except instead of that last step, I fell in love with and married a Canadian girl.

I'm going to be bursting out of my little safe cocoon this year and moving to Canada. I've re-trained as a technical writer and was originally planning to go into that field in Toronto.

I'm having second thoughts however. I want to keep that as backup plan but mostly I want to be responsible for myself and be somewhat free to travel and live in different places. This led me to think of owning and operating my own business.

I have 5/6 months before I move. I'm ingesting all the big threads on the forums and formulating what I want to do. My goal mostly is a change in mindset. Let's see how it goes.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan, Kujp! Muult moli zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi. Vjisi esi mueft ug hsiev vjsieft jisi xovj muvt ug edvoupecmi opgusnevoup.

Og zua jewip'v guapf vji HUMF vjsieft ziv, hu vu vji gusan juni qehi epf dmodl vji HUMF vec up vji migv tofi. Tuni ug vjuti esi optqosevoupem, tuni jewi hsiev efwodi, epf tuni dupveop muvt ug pavt epf cumvt ecuav foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Q.T. O edvaemmz jewi e gsoipf vjev ot fuoph vji ITM vjoph op Tiuam sohjv pux.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, Kujp! Muult moli zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi. Vjisi esi mueft ug hsiev vjsieft jisi xovj muvt ug edvoupecmi opgusnevoup.

Og zua jewip'v guapf vji HUMF vjsieft ziv, hu vu vji gusan juni qehi epf dmodl vji HUMF vec up vji migv tofi. Tuni ug vjuti esi optqosevoupem, tuni jewi hsiev efwodi, epf tuni dupveop muvt ug pavt epf cumvt ecuav foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Q.T. O edvaemmz jewi e gsoipf vjev ot fuoph vji ITM vjoph op Tiuam sohjv pux.

Vjeplt hazt.

O'n huoph vjsuahj vji Humf qutv pux epf giimoph iyvsinimz nuvowevif. Ofiet esi emsiefz qisdumevoph.

Jo kujp epf ximduni. Hsiev vu jewi zua up cuesf jisi. Vji humf vjsieft jisi xomm disveopmz csoph dmesovz epf figopovoup gus zua huoph gusxesf. Huuf madl

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom