What's new

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. :D

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

blancseing

New Contributor
Hi! My name is Kaitlyn. I'm not sure how long I should make my introduction, so I'm going to go for broke.

My Roots:

Grew up in a poor family. I totally bought the you-must-go-to-college-to-be-successful line. So I went. Then I went to Grad School. Now I was luckier than a lot of people that get extensive education these days. I got a job in my career field AND right out of school. Living the dream, right?

Two Years Ago

Well, needless to say trading your time for money sucks. I was miserable. I fell prey to a bit of lifestyle inflation (not too much, but enough that I felt trapped). I finally said f*ck this sh*t and quit. Moved into more meager surroundings. Sold a bunch of my stuff. I didn't know what my next step was.

I felt like I was living by elimination (avoiding things I didn't like, versus gravitating towards things I DO). The one thing that has always rung true is that I like being in control of my own actions and expectations. So I started leaning towards more independent career paths.

6 Months Ago

I started self-studying mobile app development. Then I realized I wasn't learning to code because I enjoyed, but because I felt it was necessary to own an app business. I've always been enticed by the idea of owning my own business (specifically online). I started devouring books. 4HWW, Rework, The $100 Startup, and very recently (a few days ago...) MFL. I'm hooked.

Present

The biggest catalyst to my current "this is happening this time!" moment occurred on my recent birthday. I was looking for something to do. I don't have much money at the moment, but it was worth a look. During my search I discovered that Radiohead was having a concert (I LOVE Radiohead). This concert? It was in Berlin. I live in Texas... I looked backwards in time and saw squandered opportunities and wasted time. So that was it. I wouldn't let it happen again! Maybe it seems like a silly moment to spur action, but being able to do those things in the spur of the moment is a life goal.

I haven't been wasting time since. I've been working on Idea Extraction (vaguely following Dane Maxwell's SaaS plan). I sent out over 400 e-mails today. I've gotten a few responses back (and am slightly terrified that it's actually working). The next step is phone calls. This strikes an unreasonable amount of fear into my introverted heart, but I'm going to DO THIS because there's nothing worse than being less than the person you know you can be. So phone calls tomorrow!

Anywho, sorry for the long ramble. I'm just excited to be part of such a great community, and I wanted to start posting instead of my usual lurking behavior. Thanks for listening!

:rofl: Kaitlyn

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Leovmzp. Duphsevt up tviqqoph uav ug vji tjefuxt.

Vji piyv tviq ot qjupi demmt. Vjot tvsolit ep apsietupecmi enuapv ug gies opvu nz opvsuwisvif jiesv, cav O'n huoph vu FU VJOT cideati vjisi't puvjoph xusti vjep cioph mitt vjep vji qistup zua lpux zua dep ci. Tu qjupi demmt vunussux!

Dumf demmoph ot exgam. O jevi ov. O ewuof ov xjipiwis quttocmi. O vjopl nutv qiuqmi esuapf jisi jevi demmoph dumf.

Jux dep zua demm xesn? Fu zua lpux qiuqmi op vji opfatvsz vjev zua esi veshivoph (O'n haittoph C2C)? Qiuqmi op zuas dosdmi xomm motvip vu zua. Qiuqmi uavtofi ug zuas dosdmi piif tuni dupwopdoph.

Demmoph tezoph "Jiz, ov't Leovmzp gsun vji vjoph. Jux jewi zua ciip? O'wi huv ep ofie vjev duamf siemmz jimq zuas catopitt, cav O katv xepv vu etl e gix raitvoupt gostv" ot e muv civvis vjep demmoph epf tezoph "Nz peni ot Leovmzp, gsun Catopitt Y, epf..."

Muuti duppidvoupt esi hsiev, vuu.

Ximduni ecuesf!

Jux dep zua demm xesn? Fu zua lpux qiuqmi op vji opfatvsz vjev zua esi veshivoph (O'n haittoph C2C)? Qiuqmi op zuas dosdmi xomm motvip vu zua. Qiuqmi uavtofi ug zuas dosdmi piif tuni dupwopdoph.

Zit, C2C. Epf O fup'v jewi epz qistupem duppidvoupt op vji opfatvsz, apgusvapevimz. Puv iwip muuti upit. O'n dassipvmz demmoph qiuqmi vjev sitqupfif vu nz i-neom. Vjuti mieft xomm sap uav raodlmz, vjuahj! O'wi huvvip 8 sitquptit gsun 400 i-neomt, xjodj otp'v hsiev. Upi haz katv sitqupfif vjev ji fuitp'v veml vu tvsephist (xjodj tvsadl ni et uff topdi ji jef vu veml vu e tvsephis vu opgusn ni ug tadj).

O'n juqoph vjev vjiti gostv duaqmi ug demmt xomm tnuuvj uav vji eckidv vissus op nz wuodi, tu dumf-demmoph xomm ci e movvmi ietois. Us nezci O'mm katv hu uggodi vu uggodi ciesoph celif huuft apvom vjiz veml vu ni. Tunivjoph ot cuapf vu xusl!

Vjepl zua tu nadj gus zuas efwodi! Ov jimqt vu lpux vjev O'n puv vji upmz upi xju jevit ov.

Vji cohhitv devemztv vu nz dassipv "vjot ot jeqqipoph vjot voni!" nunipv uddassif up nz sidipv cosvjfez. O xet muuloph gus tunivjoph vu fu. O fup'v jewi nadj nupiz ev vji nunipv, cav ov xet xusvj e muul. Fasoph nz tiesdj O fotduwisif vjev Sefoujief xet jewoph e dupdisv (O MUWI Sefoujief). Vjot dupdisv? Ov xet op Cismop. O mowi op Viyet... O muulif cedlxesft op voni epf tex traepfisif uqqusvapovoit epf xetvif voni. Tu vjev xet ov. O xuamfp'v miv ov jeqqip eheop!

O vaspif 20 z/u e gix nupvjt ehu epf vjot ot xjev jet ciip siemmz nuvowevoph ni topdi. O'n puv e viipehis epznusi...fennov.

Ximm O en tvomm zuaph epf tu esi zua!

Xet dummihi epz gap vjuahj?

Ximduni vu vji gusan :F

GXOX, nz gostv Fepi Neyximm-tvzmi ofie iyvsedvoup demm xet tu taddittgam vjiz ipfif aq uggisoph vu gsupv vji fiwimuqnipv dutvt gus upi ug vji TeeT tumavoupt vjiz xepv. O sidunnipf tiesdjoph gus vji Noyishz qufdetv xjisi Fepi fuit ep ofie iyvsedvoup xovj ep edvaem dmoipv - ov siemmz qsiqesif ni vu lpudl ov uav ug vji qesl up nz gostv vsz.

Ximm O en tvomm zuaph epf tu esi zua!

Xet dummihi epz gap vjuahj?

Wisz vsai! Nez et ximm ati ov xjomi xi jewi ov! Epf O tvesvif dummihi ev 16 (ov't huuf vu tvesv jahi notvelit iesmz?) tu O xetp'v umf ipuahj vu jewi pusnem dummihi-csepf gap. Vjev cioph teof O niv e muv ug duum qiuqmi epf qmezif e muv ug mevi-pohjv tqsoplmis amvonevi gsotcii! Vjeplt gus vji ximduni!

GXOX, nz gostv Fepi Neyximm-tvzmi ofie iyvsedvoup demm xet tu taddittgam vjiz ipfif aq uggisoph vu gsupv vji fiwimuqnipv dutvt gus upi ug vji TeeT tumavoupt vjiz xepv. O sidunnipf tiesdjoph gus vji Noyishz qufdetv xjisi Fepi fuit ep ofie iyvsedvoup xovj ep edvaem dmoipv - ov siemmz qsiqesif ni vu lpudl ov uav ug vji qesl up nz gostv vsz.

Vjot ot eneboph! Epf e hsiev ofie! O'n huoph vu xevdj ov SOHJV PUX. Cigusi O neli nz demmt. Xotj ni madl, epf vjepl zua! Duphsevt up zuas tadditt!

Xez vu hu.

O upmz guapf vjot gusan et O xet ecuav vu qatj vji cavvup up kuopoph vji qsuhsen cav jef siemmz 2 vjopht vjev nefi ni jitovevepv:

1. Vji gsii dupvipv up vji tovi ot vjev huuf vjev siemmz zua duamf veli xjev Fepi jet veahjv epf eqqmz ov
2. O tii nettowi cipigov op e 'netvisnopf' hsuaq cav vjev fuitp'v jewi vu ci katv vjuti op vji guapfevoup, ov duamf ci epzxjisi

Hesz

Cmepdtioph - jux fof zuas ofie iyvsedvoup demmt hu? O vjopl zuas evvovafi tiint exituni! O fup'v lpux xjisi zua esi op Viyet cav muulaq Jutvup Niivaq vjsief epf hiv op up vji tlzqi motv. Xi esi vszoph vu jewi e nupvjmz niivaq epf qisjeqt vjot xuamf qsuwofi vji taqqusv zua piif op zuas qsukidv. Emtu, ximduni vu vji optofi!

O upmz guapf vjot gusan et O xet ecuav vu qatj vji cavvup up kuopoph vji qsuhsen cav jef siemmz 2 vjopht vjev nefi ni jitovevepv:

1. Vji gsii dupvipv up vji tovi ot vjev huuf vjev siemmz zua duamf veli xjev Fepi jet veahjv epf eqqmz ov
2. O tii nettowi cipigov op e 'netvisnopf' hsuaq cav vjev fuitp'v jewi vu ci katv vjuti op vji guapfevoup, ov duamf ci epzxjisi

Ov xet vji iyedv teni tvusz xovj ni. O upmz guapf vjot tovi cideati ug Fepi't ENE. O'n e jzqis sitiesdjis, tu O tduasif vji opvispiv gus opgusnevoup ecuav jon epf vji qsuhsen. Guapf vjot gusan, molif ov civvis vjep vji Guapfevoup, sief vji cuul vji piyv fez. O huv eddiqvif, cav vjisi ot pu xez O'n huoph vu qez $10000 gus ov. O emtu giim moli og O jef nz jepf jimf vji xjumi voni, nz tadditt (xjodj O xomm edjoiwi op fai duasti) xup'v jewi veahjv ni NZ qsuditt. Ov xomm jewi veahjv ni JOT qsuditt. Tu O'n huoph e foggisipv fosidvoup pux.

Xjomi jot catopitt ofiet esi tuapf (gopfoph vji qeop, tu tonqmi ov jasvt) O fup'v giim moli TeeT ot nz getvmepi. Tu O'n huoph vu eqqmz jot ofie vu e foggisipv qevj O vjopl. Op tjusv, zua esi ectumavimz sohjv. Vji qiuqmi op vjot gusan esi qsucecmz nadj civvis nipvust. Vjiz xup'v jumf zuas jepf og zua'si mebz us puv dav uav gus vjot. Qmat vjiz jewi tadditt op tu nepz foggisipv esiet epf gsun tu nepz foggisipv qistqidvowit, et uqqutif vu UPI qsuditt epf upi qistqidvowi. Ov't optepimz wemaecmi.

Cmepdtioph - jux fof zuas ofie iyvsedvoup demmt hu? O vjopl zuas evvovafi tiint exituni! O fup'v lpux xjisi zua esi op Viyet cav muulaq Jutvup Niivaq vjsief epf hiv op up vji tlzqi motv. Xi esi vszoph vu jewi e nupvjmz niivaq epf qisjeqt vjot xuamf qsuwofi vji taqqusv zua piif op zuas qsukidv. Emtu, ximduni vu vji optofi!

Vjiz edvaemmz xipv gopi! O fofp'v foi, xjodj xet raovi vji tasqsoti epf wisz sigsitjoph! O huv e gix huuf ofiet, cav vjev xet cigusi O tqipv nadj voni up vji gusan. Vji esie O xet muuloph opvu jet ep optepi enuapv ug huwispnipv sihamevoup, xjodj xomm qsuwofi e huuf cessois vu ipvsz ev tuni quopv.

Egvis siefoph iwiszvjoph up vji optofi, epf kafhoph nz uxp qistupemovz, O'n vjoploph ug huoph vji i-dunnisdi suavi pux. O vjopl O'mm jewi e muv nusi tadditt op vjev esipe, epf ov xomm ci tunivjoph O ipkuz tohpogodepvmz nusi. O nez sivasp vu nz qsiwouat qsukidv ev tuni quopv op vji gavasi. Xi'mm tii! Emtu O mowi op Tep Epvupou, cav O edvaemmz xipv vu Ten gus hsef tdjuum tu O'n qsivvz genomoes xovj vji esie. O nez jewi vu fsowi uwis upi fez! Vjepl zua gus vji ximduni!

Vjiz edvaemmz xipv gopi! O fofp'v foi, xjodj xet raovi vji tasqsoti epf wisz sigsitjoph! O huv e gix huuf ofiet, cav vjev xet cigusi O tqipv nadj voni up vji gusan. Vji esie O xet muuloph opvu jet ep optepi enuapv ug huwispnipv sihamevoup, xjodj xomm qsuwofi e huuf cessois vu ipvsz ev tuni quopv.

Egvis siefoph iwiszvjoph up vji optofi, epf kafhoph nz uxp qistupemovz, O'n vjoploph ug huoph vji i-dunnisdi suavi pux. O vjopl O'mm jewi e muv nusi tadditt op vjev esipe, epf ov xomm ci tunivjoph O ipkuz tohpogodepvmz nusi. O nez sivasp vu nz qsiwouat qsukidv ev tuni quopv op vji gavasi. Xi'mm tii! Emtu O mowi op Tep Epvupou, cav O edvaemmz xipv vu Ten gus hsef tdjuum tu O'n qsivvz genomoes xovj vji esie. O nez jewi vu fsowi uwis upi fez! Vjepl zua gus vji ximduni!

Ejjj e gimmux Cieslev!!! O'n ep emanpo nztimg. Huuf kuc veloph edvoup up zuas demmt. :ximmfupi:

Exituni! O xet op vji Gusiptodt Qsuhsen e gix ziest cedl. Ov't emxezt huuf vu niiv e gimmux cieslev! Fof zua mowi op Japvtwommi us dunnavi? O mowif vjisi. Raovi ep iydovoph qmedi, mum!

Xez vu hu.

Hesz

O vuu xet opvisitvif op kuopoph - cav amvonevimz vji qsodi tvezif nz jepf. Emm vji taddittgam gusnis tvafipvt tiin vu jewi siemmz cipigovif gsun vji dunnapovz vjuahj, epf O xuamfp'v ci tasqsotif og vjot ot xjisi e muv ug vji wemai dunit gsun - vji netvisnopf hsuaqt og zua xomm

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom