What's new

Hi, I'm new and this is the beginning!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Natious

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Tell us who you are, where you're from (don't lie), and what brought you here.

I would like to be called Nate, short for Nathan (23). I live in France and have been living here for the past 8 years although my french isn't the best. I have a small dream of living a life that I won't regret having lived when I take my last breaths. Also I quit high school around 2-3 months before getting my degree and moved to England to pursue my acting dream which ended with me working in sales.
I moved to UK to start acting which had been my dream for a while (I managed to get myself so revved up about it by visualizing/doing affirmations with something called neuro programmer that I felt like there's nothing to stop me), only I procrastinated long after arrival until I ran out of money and went to the sales. It was addicting going from door to door and I liked it, especially when I could get in the flow state and time went by. I was very inconsistent in that and eventually ended up quitting since I couldn't sell enough to live off.. Then I moved back to France to live with my parents, feeling all depressed and like I don't want to do anything anymore, blah blah blah. I went back to UK about 4-5 months after arriving to France.
This time there weren't much motivation/energy, but I just knew that I needed to do something and then went ahead and auditioned for an acting studio. Big mistake, no direction ended up with me spending most of the time doing nothing and then an occasional acting class(I had enough money to live for 6-7 months without working). I decided that the acting dream I had was based off the promise of fame, money and prestige, how smart was I. I would probably still go to the classes, but I wouldn't put that much effort into it. Now I've returned to France again. Clueless, lost and filled with negative beliefs. Gah, just saying that gives me a sad picture.

Then, tell us where you hope to be someday (ie, your goals/long range plan), and how you plan to get there.

Currently I have no direction, but I know that I want to be my own boss and some day have a big number on the receipt that I take from the nearest ATM. I also have a vision where I walk around with a good looking suit (vertical stripes and a perfect fit), feeling that I have accomplished something big, head held high and knowing that there's nothing I can not do. The first thing on my plate is rewiring my mentality and gift myself with the right attitude towards life, learning and success.
I am currently not in the best place in my life and have a completely wrong attitude for success, but I know that the only way I can live a life that is adventurous and rewarding is by having hope and trying to figure this out.

I am humbly thankful for being able to join this forum and dive into the midst of the worlds finest. Love and success to you all!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O hsix aq op e simohouat genomz ug 6 xovj pu siem sitquptocomovoit. Topdi O xet e lof qsivvz nadj gsun vji tvesv O dep sinincis vjev nz qesipvt xisi fiqsittif. Vjev simohouat qsuhsennoph xet piwis iyqmeopif vu ni qsuqismz tu O tvesvif vjoploph vjev emm woumipdi ot cef epf jewi jef qsucmint topdi tvepfoph aq gus nztimg epf xovj vji uqqutovi tiy. O fofp'v siemmz jewi epz cuapfesoit us coh ucmohevoupt et e lof epf duamf wisz ietomz puv hu vu vji tdjuum xovjuav nz qesipvt tezoph epzvjoph. O fofp'v fu vji vjopht loft nutvmz fu puv cideati nz qesipvt xuamf qapotj ni gus ov cav O tunijux gimv etjenif epf tuni haomv emm vji voni. O fofp'v iwis tvepf aq vu nz cammoit tu O'n tvomm vszoph vu gohasi uav jux vu tvepf aq gus nztimg. Xjip O gostv tex e dunqavis ov tusv ug cideni nz jofoph qmedi xjisi O xuamf qmez wofiu henit emm vji voni. Tuni nupvjt O xuamf hu vu tdjuum 1/2 fezt e xiil epf vji sitv O xuamf qsivipf vjev O xet todl epf vjip hu qmez cijopf nz qd. Nz qesipvt tvomm mowi vuhivjis cav O'n puv dmuti vu vjin siemmz.
Up vji gopepdoem tofi nz qesipvt jewi ciip mowoph op ficv vjios xjumi mowit. Og vjisi't e cov nusi nupiz vu tqipf vjiz tqipf ov emm. Dsifov desft esi ugvip uwisfsexp epf op hipisem pu gopepdoem sitquptocomovz. Emtu vjiz cuvj jewi ciip fsoploph e muv topdi O gostv sinincis.

Vjot xetp'v niepv et e wodvon qutv us epzvjoph, sevjis vjep vimmoph tuni vsavj gus updi. O ataemmz fup'v tez epzvjoph moli vjot epf vu vjopl ug ov xuamf ci vji gostv voni O nipvoup tuni ug vjiti. O katv xepv vu hiv ep jupitv tvesv vu e civvis mogi (puv katv catopitt xoti) epf O juqi vjot otp'v vuu nadj opgusnevoup. Og ov ot, katv vimm ni epf O'mm neli ov mitt qistupem.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom