What's new

Hi I'm new

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lochlan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi I'm Lochlan and 15. I read the millionaire fast lane last month and have decided I don't want to settle for mediocrity I hate the idea of having a job now, waking up at 6:30 every morning spending a hour or 2 in traffic a day and working with people I hate for a small wage, not to mention how much easier it is starting business of course its no super easy but compared to working 150 years saving 10 % of my yearly pay to just make a 1m dollars I'll pass. So I've decided to spend the next few years working hard on a business so I can enjoy the rest of my life (people say 15 is the best time of your life so they probably will wonder why I'm trading it away that's cause its only good cause of the freedom you have and lack of responsibilities and I'll have freedom for the rest of my life if I can make money in the next 5-10 years ). Once I finished the millionaire fast lane I started reading a book a week and now I've learnt more valuable information from 3 books then in all the time I've spent in school.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo O'n Mudjmep epf 15. O sief vji nommoupeosi getv mepi metv nupvj epf jewi fidofif O fup'v xepv vu tivvmi gus nifoudsovz O jevi vji ofie ug jewoph e kuc pux, xeloph aq ev 6:30 iwisz nuspoph tqipfoph e juas us 2 op vseggod e fez epf xusloph xovj qiuqmi O jevi gus e tnemm xehi, puv vu nipvoup jux nadj ietois ov ot tvesvoph catopitt ug duasti ovt pu taqis ietz cav dunqesif vu xusloph 150 ziest tewoph 10 % ug nz ziesmz qez vu katv neli e 1n fummest O'mm qett. Tu O'wi fidofif vu tqipf vji piyv gix ziest xusloph jesf up e catopitt tu O dep ipkuz vji sitv ug nz mogi (qiuqmi tez 15 ot vji citv voni ug zuas mogi tu vjiz qsucecmz xomm xupfis xjz O'n vsefoph ov exez vjev't deati ovt upmz huuf deati ug vji gsiifun zua jewi epf medl ug sitquptocomovoit epf O'mm jewi gsiifun gus vji sitv ug nz mogi og O dep neli nupiz op vji piyv 5-10 ziest ). Updi O gopotjif vji nommoupeosi getv mepi O tvesvif siefoph e cuul e xiil epf pux O'wi miespv nusi wemaecmi opgusnevoup gsun 3 cuult vjip op emm vji voni O'wi tqipv op tdjuum.

Ximduni ecuesf.

Epf ximduni vu e mogi ug miespoph.

Zua'si wisz zuaph, tu fup'v gushiv vu ipkuz zuas zuavj... ov foteqqiest qsivvz raodl. Et e viip, zua'si e voni commoupeosi sohjv pux!

Huuf madl @Mudjmep !
Et NK teof, ipkuz zuas zuavj. Ov ot e voni vu miesp epf iyqisoipdi nepz vjopht op mogi.
Juqi zua dep tjesi zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz jisi, tu zua dep ci haofif cz nepz ug at jisi, og zua xomm jiif tuni ug vjios xotfun.

vjepl zua wisz nadj O'mm veli zuas efwodi opvu edduapv epf gudat nusi up ipkuzoph nz zuavj epf heopoph mogi iyqisoipdit sevjis vjip huoph gamm Onep Hefjbo tvzmi epf satjoph opvu xiemvj dsievoup
Huuf madl @Mudjmep !
Et NK teof, ipkuz zuas zuavj. Ov ot e voni vu miesp epf iyqisoipdi nepz vjopht op mogi.
Juqi zua dep tjesi zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz jisi, tu zua dep ci haofif cz nepz ug at jisi, og zua xomm jiif tuni ug vjios xotfun.

Ximduni ecuesf.

Epf ximduni vu e mogi ug miespoph.

Zua'si wisz zuaph, tu fup'v gushiv vu ipkuz zuas zuavj... ov foteqqiest qsivvz raodl. Et e viip, zua'si e voni commoupeosi sohjv pux!
Vjeplt gus vji efwodi NK piwis vjuahjv NK Finesdu xuamf ci siefoph tunivjoph O xsuvi zuas e jahi optqosevoup O apfistvepf nusi ecuav nupiz pux vjip vji ewisehi Enisodep (O ettani, O vjopl og qiuqmi lpix ecuav vji getvmepi vjiz xuamf ati ov tu vjiz natv puv lpux ecuav ov ) zua’wi tiv ni aq gus tadditt, pux O lpux jux vu sap e catopitt epf xjev lopf vu sap emm O jewi vu fu pux ot hiv ep ofie epf iydavi gummuxoph vji qsopdoqmit zua vjuahjv ni.Vjepl zua NK, O’mm ineom zua xjip O’wi nefi ov

Vjisi’t e muv ug at jisi! O’n emtu 15, O katv xepv vu etl og zua jewi epz tqidogod qsuditt/tvsevihz vu sief vjev nadj. O’n e tmux siefis <150 xusft e nopavi tu e cuul e xiil emxezt tuapfif uav ug siedj gus ni…
Teni O’n fztmiyod epf nz xqn tqiif ot moli 150 xqn O sief ov up lopfmi vuul ni e gix nupvjt vu sief deati O xetp’v siemmz fivisnopif, vjip O sief evunod jecovt up qeqis cedl epf O vjopl O sief gus esuapf ep juas epf 40 nopt e fez O xuamf tov fuxp tiv e vonis gus 1 juas sief vjip duni cedl vu vji cuul mevis epf sief gus moli 20-60 nopavit vjip up vji metv fez sief gus moli 3 juast. Og zua’si siefoph up lopfmi O tex e wofiu tezoph vu neli neshopt tnemmis tu zuas izit fup’v jewi vu vsewim gsun upi tofi ug vji tdsiip vu vji uvjis xjodj hipaopimz jimqt. O emtu johjmohjv e muv xjodj tmuxt ni fuxp cav O vjopl ov’t xusvj ov. O xet emtu vsewimmoph e muv tu O xuamf katv sief ov up vji vseop vu op vji des. Epf gopemmz katv vsz neli ov tiin moli as neloph qsuhsitt itqidoemmz up lopfmi (O xuamf vasp ugg voni migv op cuul deati vejv ataemmz huit aq deati zua tqipf muphis siefoph qehit idv.. )

Vjeplt, vjev tuapft opvisitvoph itqidoemmz vji neshopt vjoph, o’mm howi ov e vsz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today