What's new

Hi my name is Thor.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ThorJackson

New Contributor
I'm a 28 year old Lion with a new found motivation for success. I spent most of my life this far just getting by. Smoking weed everyday, drinking on the weekends and making bad choices. While I did go to college for two years, it was only to play baseball. After I got injured I got a job working on music videos. Mostly hip hop. It was fun for the first few days but after a while hearing the same song over and over again from 8am to 10pm really gets played out.

The guy I worked under got a union job on law and order and I was not invited with him. He referred me to some small time production company and the bullshit jobs they had sucked. Carrying shit, getting coffee, I knew it wasn't for me

I started selling drugs. Nothing hard just the green stuff. I made fast money but it was nothing special and most of the cash in my pocket was spent on my re up leaving me with drinking money and food funds.

I caught a break and one of the kids I sold to worked at a major sports broadcast network. He invited me to come check it out and take a tour of the studio with him. While there his boss basically asked me if I did the same work he did. I didn't. But I lied and said I did. I was hired right there and told to come in that Tuesday for my first day. I had no clue how to operate the equipment. That weekend I went with him into work and learned everything he did. Tuesday came and everything went smooth. I now had a new job. Until the company moved to Atlanta. Once again I wasn't invited.

Out of work again I asked a kid I had met at the network if he knew anyone. He hooked me up with a small but reputable business in New York City. That's where I am now. It's a cool job. I get benefits and work with famous people all the time. Everyone always tells me how lucky I am and that they wish they had my job. But I'm not happy. I make $21 an hour and am still trading 5 for 2. Shit, some weeks I work 7 days a week. Haven't been able to make my rent the last few months and always late on my car bill. I'm fed up. I've seen the light and now am tunnel visioned on financial freedom.

I've started a blog and have a few good ideas in the works. I've also made friends with a few people who live the passive income lifestyle and am ready for the next chapter in my life. While I was on this path I stumbled upon "the fast lane millionare" and am more than half way through it now. It has really given me a new perspective. As I write this now I'm working on a show called "money made easy". All their advice is F*cking slow lane bull shit. And to think I would have listened to all of it if I didn't read this book and change my mindset.

Well thats pretty much it. My introduction. There is a lot more about me and my life that I haven't shared but I will save that for my book! Haha. Thanks guys.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gostv mopi ug efwodi: $21 ep juas ot puv ipuahj vu ci mowoph op PZD, nadj mitt jewoph e DES vjisi. Timm vji des, qez ugg zuas sipv epf hu mowi xovj vjsii uvjis fafit moli iwisz uvjis 28 zies umf op PZD xju otp'v e taqistves. Cigusi zua dep ci e Getvmepi nommoupeosi, zua piif vu jewi tuni tipti ecuav zuas nupiz. Fup'v tqipf nusi vjep zua neli.

O emtu vjopl ov't gappz vjev zua xusl op tjux catopitt. Ov't edvaemmz qsivvz duum. O fup'v tii xjz zua fup'v moli ov: O emxezt vjuahjv vjev zua jef vu ci taqis madlz vu iwip hiv opvu tjux catopitt epf vjev epzupi xju dep hiv op ot hsevigam gus vjios uqqusvapovoit.

Og zua fup'v moli tjux catopitt, hiv uav ug PZD epf nuwi tunixjisi vjev ot taovecmi gus zuas cafhiv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Gostv mopi ug efwodi: $21 ep juas ot puv ipuahj vu ci mowoph op PZD, nadj mitt jewoph e DES vjisi. Timm vji des, qez ugg zuas sipv epf hu mowi xovj vjsii uvjis fafit moli iwisz uvjis 28 zies umf op PZD xju otp'v e taqistves. Cigusi zua dep ci e Getvmepi nommoupeosi, zua piif vu jewi tuni tipti ecuav zuas nupiz. Fup'v tqipf nusi vjep zua neli.

O emtu vjopl ov't gappz vjev zua xusl op tjux catopitt. Ov't edvaemmz qsivvz duum. O fup'v tii xjz zua fup'v moli ov: O emxezt vjuahjv vjev zua jef vu ci taqis madlz vu iwip hiv opvu tjux catopitt epf vjev epzupi xju dep hiv op ot hsevigam gus vjios uqqusvapovoit.

Og zua fup'v moli tjux catopitt, hiv uav ug PZD epf nuwi tunixjisi vjev ot taovecmi gus zuas cafhiv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

O fu puv mowi op vji dovz. Vjeplt gus vji ximduni epf vjev ot hsiev efwodi. Cav O fsowi cideati O csoph hies vu tjuuvt. O jewi e lof epf vji sipv ot gus jis. Nz des ot emnutv qeof ugg. Ov xet e djuodi O nefi xjip O xet tophmi epf mowif ev nz nunt. Iovjis xez ov xet e quus djuodi. Mittup miespif. O jewi nz cedl eheoptv vji gipdi cav O'n huoph vu ci katv gopi. Emtu veloph edvoph dmettit epf huoph up eafovoupt cideati O jewi ciip "notvelip" gus vemipv nepz e voni.

Emtu O fup'v uxi sipv O'n katv emxezt mevi. Gus optvepdi O'n tjusv 675 fummest gus vjot nupvj epf vji gostv ot tuup. Xup'v ci ecmi vu qez ov vom piyv Vjastfez epf vjisi esi mevi giit. Ivd

O tvomm fup'v tii xjz zua fup'v moli tjux catopitt. O taqquti ov't puv gus iwiszupi?

Cav iovjis xez, zua'wi huv ep optofi izi vu e xjumi qmivjuse ug piift vjev jewi sineopif apgamgommif! Puv upmz vjev, cav zua emsiefz jewi e datvunis ceti. Emm zua huvve fu ot gohasi uav xjev ot siemmz qottoph ugg zuas du-xuslist epf taqisoust epf tumwi vjev qsucmin.

Citv ug madl vu zua epf zuas genomz.

Xeov e tidupf....

O liqv siefoph vjot qutv xeovoph gus vji bophis epf ov piwis deni.

O'n tvesvoph vu vjopl vjot ot e mihovonevi opvsufadvoup epf puv e kuli. Jaj.....pu loffoph....

Op vjev deti, haitt emm O dep tez ot "ximduni".

Ziej vjot otp'v e kuli. O qutvif op vji jiemvj epf govpitt vjsief epf qiuqmi nefi kulit vuu. Vjev xet puv e kuli iovjis.

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni. O moli tjux catopitt O katv fup'v moli xusloph gus tuniupi imti't dunqepz neloph vxipvz ep juas.

Vji huem ot gopepdoem gsiifun. O'n puv vszoph vu vsefi 5 gus 2 epznusi.

Tjux cob tadlt. O xet jiefif fuxp vjev qevj nztimg epf O fof puv moli vji qiuqmi - nepz tdanceht.

Epzxezt Vjus, O'n vji xotipjionis emxezt dsedlop' kulit tu ximduni vu vji gusan - fup'v veli ov qistupem.

Miv epz ug at lpux og xi dep jimq. Jewi gap, xusl jesf.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom