What's new

Hola! I'm here to switch lanes!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

britnidanielle

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey everyone,

I'm Britni Danielle and I'm glad I finally made it here!

This year has been truly transformational & reading MJ's book brought me here! Unlike some people, I don't have a problem chasing big dreams. Back in 2011 I quit my job as an English teacher in urban L.A. to pursue freelance writing full time. Two years later I have amassed thousands of bylines, but my bank account is still a work in progress.

I realized I traded the stress of being a teacher (which...lemme tell you, ain't easy AT ALL), for the stress of deadlines and waiting to get paid by publications. While my new gig lets me work from home (or anywhere), it's still work for others. After reading MJ's book (ok, I'm not quite done yet, but you get me), I realize I'm either on the damn Sidewalk or the Slowlane (which it pains me to admit). While I don't think credit should be used to buy things now or that education is over when you walk the stage, I am a few check short of going bust.

On the other hand, I've NEVER wanted to work for 40 years before retirement. For as long as I can remember, if anyone ever asked me, "What do you want to do when you grow up?" I'd say, "Retired." They'd laugh of course, but I meant it. Who wants to work until they're old and then maybe not enjoy life?

I love to travel. I'm a single homeschooling mama who wants to take her 7-year-old around the world. Neither one of us can wait till I'm 65 and he's 40 for that.

But I'm making changes.

After losing my steady income blogging gig earlier this year that was nearly making me hate blogging (I've seen rejoined the org..ugh), I took it as a sign: Get your ish together Britni!

I wrote an ebook, began focusing on my site, and picked up an idea I'd put on the shelf about creating a class for newbies looking to break into freelance writing. And with an impending birthday looming (I just entered my 'Jesus Year,' 33), I took action.

I began reading a grip (uh, a lot) of personal development books, picked up a few business books, and now am nearly finished with MJ's book. I wrote my ebook, gave it away for free to build my email list (it doubled it), and begin working on a new site for my online class.

I launched my class this summer and for the first time I generated revenue ON MY OWN.

No waiting to get paid, no turning in articles for others for $1/word. Just pure profits straight to my Paypal account.

I'm hooked.

My class just wrapped and people have already asked if/when I'm offering another, so I believe I'm onto something. I'm not sure sure it meets all the rules, particularly the Law of Effection...but we'll see.

So I'm here to learn, folks. I'm here to soak up whatever knowledge there is floating around this forum, and if I can...share my own.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan Csovpo, hsiev opvsu. Citv ug madl up zuas qevj vu getvmepi!

O moli zuas zuas opvsu. Tiint vjev zua lpux xjev zua xepv epf zua hu gus ov.

Emm vji citv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom