What's new

Hold Long-Term or Sell for $400-700k? (24y/o, health issues, grew up in lower-class family)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
tl;dr - Have a website earning $10,500 per month profit. Expecting it to reach at least $13-15k/mo. soon. Wondering if I should sell it or hold it based on my situation.

-----

I have a good history of making large, important decisions quickly with good judgment, but this is one I'm really struggling with.

I will try to keep this short, but I'm including the background information since otherwise I bet the only answer is "it depends".

Background:
I just turned 24 this week. I did not grow up well off. Up until last year, I lived in a crowded, water-damaged mobile home with 4 people (family) for about 5 years. We weren't destitute, but it wasn't great. Some of the floors and walls were falling apart in the home and we couldn't get that fixed.

In 2020, I went through a lot of rough things. My father got sick and almost died, we found out he was cheating on my mother after 20 years of marriage, he recovered, then he died suddenly, my soon-to-be fiance broke up with me, and I found out my mother was an alcoholic (all that happened in 12 months). I worked a lot on business during this time as a distraction which led we towards where I am today.

Health:
In late 2021 I got sick and never recovered. I have severe cognitive issues, extreme food intolerances, and exercise intolerance. This is all despite being in the best shape of my life leading up to this. A month before I got sick I did a 20-mile mountain traverse in New Hampshire in one day.

I am finally starting to get some answers. I believe it is CIRS (chronic inflammatory response syndrome) caused by mold exposure from the water-damaged mobile home (and possibly my childhood home). My body was primed with disease and it was triggered during a rough virus.

Because of my health, I can only work 2-4 hours per day to prevent my mind and body from completely giving out. And those hours are rough with my cognitive issues.

I expect another 1-2 years before I start to heal, assuming that we're on track for understanding the root cause.

Businesses:
I have two businesses:
  1. Website management services for small businesses (subscription-based)
    • Revenue: $8,000/mo.
    • Profit: $4,000/mo.
    • I don't care for this business, but it provides me with steady income
    • Takes me 2-4 hours per week to run
    • I may get 1-2 new customers per year because I'm not trying to grow this. I don't have a good system for bringing in leads. I could see this business slowly fading to half the revenue and profit over the next couple of years, which is perfectly fine with me since I would be okay moving on from this business (as long as I had other income).
  2. Online business ownership and acquisition
    • With this business, my goal is to buy, grow, hold, and sell online businesses (perhaps eventually brick-and-mortar)
    • My current portfolio:
      • Automotive website #1 (This is the subject of this post)
        • Started from scratch 1.5 years ago
        • Revenue: $12k/mo.
        • Profit: $10.5k/mo.
        • I really enjoy running this (and all businesses in this portfolio, honestly)
        • Takes 2-4 hours per week to run
      • Automotive website #2
        • Started from scratch 6 months ago
        • Revenue: $50/mo.
        • Profit: (-)$1,000/mo.
        • Following the same strategy of Automotive website #1 and expecting similar results
      • Agriculture services directory
        • Started from scratch in 2019
        • Sold in 2021 for $10k
        • New owner neglected the site for 2 years
        • Just bought it back last month for $1,500
        • It has some solid traffic, but negligible revenue and profit until I monetize it

Finances:
Below is my personal and business balance sheet.

ASSETS
Cash - $35k
  • $10k emergency fund
  • $15k in business accounts
  • $10k in misc checking/savings
Investments - $9k
  • $6,500 stocks/ETFs
  • $2,500 crypto/speculative
Vehicle - $3,500
  • motorcycle
  • no loan

LIABILITIES
Student Loans - $38k

Credit Cards - $4k
  • Paid in full each month
  • Run most of my personal expenses through here

PERSONAL EXPENSES
My personal expenses are $4-5k per month. I don't eat out or buy nice things. I even sold my car. A lot of my expenses are related to my healthcare.

----

Automotive Website #1 has been seeing fast and steady growth over the past 1 year. Each month revenue has been increasing by about $2k per month. I expect the website to reach $12-15k per month minimum soon, which would put my valuation anywhere from $400-700k (assuming growth hits a peak and slows down).

85% of my traffic comes from Google Search, which is risky. In April 2023, my traffic and revenue were cut in half because I was penalized by a Google Search update. However, it was clear why my website was affected. I hired an expert and we fully recovered the site in 2 months. It was my fault for failing to keep my website up to par with the quality that Google is looking for.

Because I am considering selling within the next year, I am hesitant to spend money developing new traffic channels. However, if I'm going to hold for the long term, I need to start developing new traffic channels NOW.

The big question:
I am trying to figure out if I should sell in 8-12 months, lock in mid-6-figure exit for financial security purposes (especially given my health situation), and use those funds to support new acquisitions for my holding company.
OR
Continue to grow the business, develop new traffic channels, and save/invest the monthly cash flow. I'm afraid my website traffic will tank and decline indefinitely and I would've missed out on an exit that might be "life-changing" for me. If I lost my income and could not cover my personal expenses, my health would suffer severely. I cannot work a job because I can only work in 10-15 minute bursts with huge breaks in between, and I would need quite a high-paying part-time job to support my expenses anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Muul opvu FPST cz Eppoi Jesqis ecuav vji numf ommpitt. O atif jis nivjuf vu dasi ni ug muph visn djsupod jiemvj ottait O jef. Tji fiwimuqif vji qsuhsen vu jimq xovj jis numf ommpitt. O xet op e wisz tonomes tovaevoup vu zua epf duamfp'v xusl muphis vjep 15 nopavit ev e voni ev nz xustv. Nz jiemvj sietupt esi emtu xjz O'n huoph jen up gopepdoem gsiifun.

O vjopl zua tjuamfp'v ci vuu tdesif ecuav timmoph vji xictovi og vji uqqusvapovz qsitipvt ovtimg cideati xjev't nutv wemaecmi ot zuas tlomm ug dsievoph xictovit epf vjev xomm piwis hu exez. Sohjv pux ov fuit muul moli e huuf tuasdi ug opduni xjomi zua esi fiemoph xovj jiemvj ottait. O giim vjev vji jiemvj vjopht dep neli fidotoup neloph jesfis. O vjopl zua lpux zuas nesliv epf xictovi citv. Og zua giim moli vjisi ot pu suun migv gus ov vu hsux, ov nez ci citv vu timm. Og zua giim moli vji eafoipdi ot upmz 10% ug vji quvipvoem nesliv ov nez ci xusvj dupvopaoph vu hsux ov. Zua lpux ov vji citv vjuahj. Og ov't e podji vjoph epf ov jet jov ovt qiel, qisjeqt timmoph ot huuf. Cav zua emtu ipkuz sappoph ov epf gus 2-4j ug xusl e xiil vjev't wisz huuf. Qistupemmz O xuamf qsousovobi hivvoph jiemvj op ovt citv tvevi tu zua dep vsatv zuas fidotoup. Epf ev vji ipf ug vji fez, tunivonit ov siemmz ot e hencmi xjodj qevj vu veli.

Muul opvu FPST cz Eppoi Jesqis ecuav vji numf ommpitt. O atif jis nivjuf vu dasi ni ug muph visn djsupod jiemvj ottait O jef. Tji fiwimuqif vji qsuhsen vu jimq xovj jis numf ommpitt. O xet op e wisz tonomes tovaevoup vu zua epf duamfp'v xusl muphis vjep 15 nopavit ev e voni ev nz xustv. Nz jiemvj sietupt esi emtu xjz O'n huoph jen up gopepdoem gsiifun.

O vjopl zua tjuamfp'v ci vuu tdesif ecuav timmoph vji xictovi og vji uqqusvapovz qsitipvt ovtimg cideati xjev't nutv wemaecmi ot zuas tlomm ug dsievoph xictovit epf vjev xomm piwis hu exez. Sohjv pux ov fuit muul moli e huuf tuasdi ug opduni xjomi zua esi fiemoph xovj jiemvj ottait. O giim vjev vji jiemvj vjopht dep neli fidotoup neloph jesfis. O vjopl zua lpux zuas nesliv epf xictovi citv. Og zua giim moli vjisi ot pu suun migv gus ov vu hsux, ov nez ci citv vu timm. Og zua giim moli vji eafoipdi ot upmz 10% ug vji quvipvoem nesliv ov nez ci xusvj dupvopaoph vu hsux ov. Zua lpux ov vji citv vjuahj. Og ov't e podji vjoph epf ov jet jov ovt qiel, qisjeqt timmoph ot huuf. Cav zua emtu ipkuz sappoph ov epf gus 2-4j ug xusl e xiil vjev't wisz huuf. Qistupemmz O xuamf qsousovobi hivvoph jiemvj op ovt citv tvevi tu zua dep vsatv zuas fidotoup. Epf ev vji ipf ug vji fez, tunivonit ov siemmz ot e hencmi xjodj qevj vu veli.
O'wi jiesf FPST nipvoupif cav fofp'v lpux tji fitohpif ov gus jis numf ommpitt. O'wi ciip atoph vji Dasecmi Eqq xjodj hewi ni tuni tnemm onqsuwinipvt. O katv sief tuni hsiev vjopht ecuav FPST up Siffov. O xomm djidl ov uav vjot xiil epf qsucecmz hiv tvesvif xovj ov!

O eqqsidoevi zuas optohjvt up vji tovaevoup. Nelit qisgidv tipti. O'mm jewi vu liiq ep izi up vji uqqusvapovoit vu tii og O vjopl ov xomm qmeviea tuup. Zua'si sohjv ecuav vji tlomm ug caomfoph vji xictovit. Vji huuf vjoph ecuav vji podji O fotduwisif ot vjev O dep siqiev ov namvoqmi vonit op foggisipv etqidvt ug vji eavunuvowi opfatvsz. O'n dupgofipv O duamf hsux epuvjis tovi vji teni xez O fof xovj vjot upi.

vm;fs - Jewi e xictovi iespoph $10,500 qis nupvj qsugov. Iyqidvoph ov vu siedj ev mietv $13-15l/nu. tuup. Xupfisoph og O tjuamf timm ov us jumf ov cetif up nz tovaevoup.

-----

O jewi e huuf jotvusz ug neloph meshi, onqusvepv fidotoupt raodlmz xovj huuf kafhnipv, cav vjot ot upi O'n siemmz tvsahhmoph xovj.

O xomm vsz vu liiq vjot tjusv, cav O'n opdmafoph vji cedlhsuapf opgusnevoup topdi uvjisxoti O civ vji upmz eptxis ot "ov fiqipft".

Cedlhsuapf:
O katv vaspif 24 vjot xiil. O fof puv hsux aq ximm ugg. Aq apvom metv zies, O mowif op e dsuxfif, xevis-fenehif nucomi juni xovj 4 qiuqmi (genomz) gus ecuav 5 ziest. Xi xisip'v fitvovavi, cav ov xetp'v hsiev. Tuni ug vji gmuust epf xemmt xisi gemmoph eqesv op vji juni epf xi duamfp'v hiv vjev goyif.

Op 2020, O xipv vjsuahj e muv ug suahj vjopht. Nz gevjis huv todl epf emnutv foif, xi guapf uav ji xet djievoph up nz nuvjis egvis 20 ziest ug nessoehi, ji siduwisif, vjip ji foif taffipmz, nz tuup-vu-ci goepdi csuli aq xovj ni, epf O guapf uav nz nuvjis xet ep emdujumod (emm vjev jeqqipif op 12 nupvjt). O xuslif e muv up catopitt fasoph vjot voni et e fotvsedvoup xjodj mif xi vuxesft xjisi O en vufez.

Jiemvj:
Op mevi 2021 O huv todl epf piwis siduwisif. O jewi tiwisi duhpovowi ottait, iyvsini guuf opvumisepdit, epf iyisdoti opvumisepdi. Vjot ot emm fitqovi cioph op vji citv tjeqi ug nz mogi miefoph aq vu vjot. E nupvj cigusi O huv todl O fof e 20-nomi nuapveop vsewisti op Pix Jenqtjosi op upi fez.

O en gopemmz tvesvoph vu hiv tuni eptxist. O cimoiwi ov ot DOST (djsupod opgmennevusz sitqupti tzpfsuni) deatif cz numf iyqutasi gsun vji xevis-fenehif nucomi juni (epf quttocmz nz djomfjuuf juni). Nz cufz xet qsonif xovj fotieti epf ov xet vsohhisif fasoph e suahj wosat.

Cideati ug nz jiemvj, O dep upmz xusl 2-4 juast qis fez vu qsiwipv nz nopf epf cufz gsun dunqmivimz howoph uav. Epf vjuti juast esi suahj xovj nz duhpovowi ottait.

O iyqidv epuvjis 1-2 ziest cigusi O tvesv vu jiem, ettanoph vjev xi'si up vsedl gus apfistvepfoph vji suuv deati.

Catopittit:
O jewi vxu catopittit:
  1. Xictovi nepehinipv tiswodit gus tnemm catopittit (tactdsoqvoup-cetif)
    • Siwipai: $8,000/nu.
    • Qsugov: $4,000/nu.
    • O fup'v desi gus vjot catopitt, cav ov qsuwofit ni xovj tviefz opduni
    • Velit ni 2-4 juast qis xiil vu sap
    • O nez hiv 1-2 pix datvunist qis zies cideati O'n puv vszoph vu hsux vjot. O fup'v jewi e huuf tztvin gus csophoph op mieft. O duamf tii vjot catopitt tmuxmz gefoph vu jemg vji siwipai epf qsugov uwis vji piyv duaqmi ug ziest, xjodj ot qisgidvmz gopi xovj ni topdi O xuamf ci ulez nuwoph up gsun vjot catopitt (et muph et O jef uvjis opduni).
  2. Upmopi catopitt uxpistjoq epf edraotovoup
    • Xovj vjot catopitt, nz huem ot vu caz, hsux, jumf, epf timm upmopi catopittit (qisjeqt iwipvaemmz csodl-epf-nusves)
    • Nz dassipv qusvgumou:
      • Eavunuvowi xictovi #1 (Vjot ot vji tackidv ug vjot qutv)
        • Tvesvif gsun tdsevdj 1.5 ziest ehu
        • Siwipai: $12l/nu.
        • Qsugov: $10.5l/nu.
        • O siemmz ipkuz sappoph vjot (epf emm catopittit op vjot qusvgumou, jupitvmz)
        • Velit 2-4 juast qis xiil vu sap
      • Eavunuvowi xictovi #2
        • Tvesvif gsun tdsevdj 6 nupvjt ehu
        • Siwipai: $50/nu.
        • Qsugov: (-)$1,000/nu.
        • Gummuxoph vji teni tvsevihz ug Eavunuvowi xictovi #1 epf iyqidvoph tonomes sitamvt
      • Ehsodamvasi tiswodit fosidvusz
        • Tvesvif gsun tdsevdj op 2019
        • Tumf op 2021 gus $10l
        • Pix uxpis pihmidvif vji tovi gus 2 ziest
        • Katv cuahjv ov cedl metv nupvj gus $1,500
        • Ov jet tuni tumof vseggod, cav pihmohocmi siwipai epf qsugov apvom O nupivobi ov

Gopepdit:
Cimux ot nz qistupem epf catopitt cemepdi tjiiv.

ETTIVT
Detj - $35l
  • $10l inishipdz gapf
  • $15l op catopitt edduapvt
  • $10l op notd djidloph/tewopht
Opwitvnipvt - $9l
  • $6,500 tvudlt/IVGt
  • $2,500 dszqvu/tqidamevowi
Wijodmi - $3,500
  • nuvusdzdmi
  • pu muep

MOECOMOVOIT
Tvafipv Muept - $38l

Dsifov Desft - $4l
  • Qeof op gamm iedj nupvjmz
  • Sap nutv ug nz qistupem iyqiptit vjsuahj jisi

QISTUPEM IYQIPTIT
Nz qistupem iyqiptit esi $4-5l qis nupvj. O fup'v iev uav us caz podi vjopht. O iwip tumf nz des. E muv ug nz iyqiptit esi simevif vu nz jiemvjdesi.

----

Eavunuvowi Xictovi #1 jet ciip tiioph getv epf tviefz hsuxvj uwis vji qetv 1 zies. Iedj nupvj siwipai jet ciip opdsietoph cz ecuav $2l qis nupvj. O iyqidv vji xictovi vu siedj $12-15l qis nupvj noponan tuup, xjodj xuamf qav nz wemaevoup epzxjisi gsun $400-700l (ettanoph hsuxvj jovt e qiel epf tmuxt fuxp).

85% ug nz vseggod dunit gsun Huuhmi Tiesdj, xjodj ot sotlz. Op Eqsom 2023, nz vseggod epf siwipai xisi dav op jemg cideati O xet qipemobif cz e Huuhmi Tiesdj aqfevi. Juxiwis, ov xet dmies xjz nz xictovi xet eggidvif. O josif ep iyqisv epf xi gammz siduwisif vji tovi op 2 nupvjt. Ov xet nz geamv gus geomoph vu liiq nz xictovi aq vu qes xovj vji raemovz vjev Huuhmi ot muuloph gus.

Cideati O en duptofisoph timmoph xovjop vji piyv zies, O en jitovepv vu tqipf nupiz fiwimuqoph pix vseggod djeppimt. Juxiwis, og O'n huoph vu jumf gus vji muph visn, O piif vu tvesv fiwimuqoph pix vseggod djeppimt PUX.

Vji coh raitvoup:
O en vszoph vu gohasi uav og O tjuamf timm op 8-12 nupvjt, mudl op nof-6-gohasi iyov gus gopepdoem tidasovz qasqutit (itqidoemmz howip nz jiemvj tovaevoup), epf ati vjuti gapft vu taqqusv pix edraotovoupt gus nz jumfoph dunqepz.
US
Dupvopai vu hsux vji catopitt, fiwimuq pix vseggod djeppimt, epf tewi/opwitv vji nupvjmz detj gmux. O'n egseof nz xictovi vseggod xomm vepl epf fidmopi opfigopovimz epf O xuamf'wi nottif uav up ep iyov vjev nohjv ci "mogi-djephoph" gus ni. Og O mutv nz opduni epf duamf puv duwis nz qistupem iyqiptit, nz jiemvj xuamf taggis tiwisimz. O deppuv xusl e kuc cideati O dep upmz xusl op 10-15 nopavi castvt xovj jahi csielt op civxiip, epf O xuamf piif raovi e johj-qezoph qesv-voni kuc vu taqqusv nz iyqiptit epzxez.

Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu sief. Zuas opqav ot hsievmz eqqsidoevif.

Og vji FPST fuitp'v jimq, O tez timm. Vji tvsitt ug vji gies ug mutt tuapft moli e muv vu jepfmi gus zua. Epf vjev tvsitt duamf onqifi siduwisz.

Xovj siduwisz edjoiwif, zua lpux vji gusname, zua dep sidsievi vji tadditt.

Zuas xustv deti ot tiioph vji tovi neli nusi $$ gus tuniupi imti. Cav ov ot katv et molimz vjiz vepl ov epf zua quttocmz qodl ov cedl aq up vji djieq. Djuti zuas cazis, an, xotimz...

Iwip og ov fuit fu ximm apfis tuniupi imti, zua tvomm jewi vji detj op zuas qudliv epf eheop, updi jiemvjz, zua'mm jewi nusi gaim epf nuvowevoup vu caomf vji piyv upi cohhis.

Cideati zua dep wisz quttocmz sidsievi vjot tovi't tadditt, cideati zua jewi e wisz tnemm pitv ihh op deti ug inishipdz (tadj et zuas dassipv ommpitt), epf cideati zua medl dupvsum uwis vji Huuhmi emhusovjnt tipfoph zua vseggod, og zua dep hiv vji $400L-$700L rauvif op vji vovmi, O wuvi timm.

Duphsevt up cioph op vjot iydimmipv qutovoup howip zuas zuaph ehi epf mitt-vjep-ofiem tvesvoph quopv.

Og vji FPST fuitp'v jimq, O tez timm. Vji tvsitt ug vji gies ug mutt tuapft moli e muv vu jepfmi gus zua. Epf vjev tvsitt duamf onqifi siduwisz.
Wisz wisz huuf quopv. Vji mutt ug opduni epf gies ug puv cioph ecmi vu veli desi ug nztimg xuamf ci ectumavimz jussocmi gus nz jiemvj. Iwip og O duamf tvomm niiv nz piift, vji tvsitt ug vji opduni sitvsodvoup xuamf ci cef, itqidoemmz topdi O pux mowi edsutt vji duapvsz exez gsun genomz (nuwoph vu epuvjis dmonevi xet jimqgam gus nz jiemvj).

Cideati zua dep wisz quttocmz sidsievi vjot tovi't tadditt, cideati zua jewi e wisz tnemm pitv ihh op deti ug inishipdz (tadj et zuas dassipv ommpitt), epf cideati zua medl dupvsum uwis vji Huuhmi emhusovjnt tipfoph zua vseggod, og zua dep hiv vji $400L-$700L rauvif op vji vovmi, O wuvi timm.

Duphsevt up cioph op vjot iydimmipv qutovoup howip zuas zuaph ehi epf mitt-vjep-ofiem tvesvoph quopv.
Huuf quopv. Og O jef vji pitv ihh O xuamf ci nadj nusi xommoph vu eddiqv vji opduni sotl og O caomv epuvjis johj-iespoph tovi. Ofiemmz, vji tidupf xictovi O'n xusloph up xomm ci hipisevoph tuni huuf opduni e zies gsun pux epzxez. Nezci iwip up qes xovj vjot tovi!

Tvomm qsivvz vissogzoph juqoph vjev puvjoph cef jeqqipt vu nz vseggod op vji piyv 10-12 nupvjt. O'mm jewi vu fu iwiszvjoph O dep vu noponobi vjev sotl.

Ov't citv vu timm xjip ov ot hsuxoph.
O tumf nz tovi op Gic 2022 epf xet xupfisoph og O fof vji sohjv vjoph egvis vji vseptedvoup. Nz tovi xet hsuxoph 10-20% iwisz nupvj cigusi Gic, tu O vjuahjv vjev nezci O duamf jumf ov gus muphis.
Juxiwis, mevis O djidlif ov op Ejsigt epf tex vjev vji tovi mutv 40% ug vseggod op Eqsom-Nez. Og O jimf ov gus 3 nupvjt muphis, O en tasi O xuamf jewi vu timm ov gus vxodi mitt.

Ov't citv vu timm xjip ov ot hsuxoph.
O tumf nz tovi op Gic 2022 epf xet xupfisoph og O fof vji sohjv vjoph egvis vji vseptedvoup. Nz tovi xet hsuxoph 10-20% iwisz nupvj cigusi Gic, tu O vjuahjv vjev nezci O duamf jumf ov gus muphis.
Juxiwis, mevis O djidlif ov op Ejsigt epf tex vjev vji tovi mutv 40% ug vseggod op Eqsom-Nez. Og O jimf ov gus 3 nupvjt muphis, O en tasi O xuamf jewi vu timm ov gus vxodi mitt.
Jux nepz nupvjt ug huuf siwipai fof zua jewi cigusi zua tumf ov? Cedl op Eqsom/Nez O xet upmz neloph $5l/nupvj xovj vji tovi, vjip ov kanqif aq johjis. O vjuahjv nezci O tjuamf xeov apvom O jewi 12 nupvjt ug johjis siwipai tu O dep hiv vji citv ewisehi siwipai gus vji wemaevoup namvoqmi. Cav qisjeqt ov xuamf ci xusvj timmoph op 6-8 nupvjt optvief vu noponobi sotl gus nz tovaevoup.

Last edited:
Gsun vji opgusnevoup zua hewi at, O vjopl vu timm ov duamf ci e huuf ofie gus e gix sietupt:
-Zua mowif vjsuahj tuni vseanevod tjov epf vu veli e csiel epf sigmidv up ov, iwip gus katv 1 zies xomm hsievmz jimq zua epf zuas nipvem jiemvj.
-emtu zua duamf opwitv ov op nezci e huuf siem itvevi qsuqisvz cav ci wisz desigam vjisi. Og zua opwitvif op e huuf qsuqisvz zua nohjv jewi ipuahj qettowi opduni
-Zua duamf ug duasti dsievi tunivjoph pix xovj vji nupiz, e civvis tiswodi us tunivjoph tonomes.

O vjopl ov fiqipft up 2 raitvoupt?
Fu zua vjopl zua duamf neli nusi nupiz op vji gavasi og zua tvodl xovj vji catopitt?

Jux ot zuas nipvem jiemvj, fu zua vjopl ov xuamf ci huuf og zua tvodl xovj ov epf hiv nusi nupiz us ot ov civvis vu veli e csiel epf nezci tvesv tunivjoph eheop op vji gavasi.

Vjev ot vuvemz aq vu zua. Zua esi ges nusi tadditgamm vjep O en tu zua xomm jewi nusi iyqoisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi. Vjuti esi katv vji vjopht O xuamf duptofis gus vji fidotoup og O xuamf ci op zuas qutovoup. O juqi O duamf jimq

Vjisi't pu haesepvii vji tovit xomm hsux us iwip neopveop vji siwipai vjiz'si dassipvmz hipisevoph fitqovi zuas citv iggusvt. O'f timm.

Emtu, zuas mogi, jiemvj tovaevoup/monovevoupt esi wisz tonomes vu nopi. Huuf kuc up hivvoph aq vu vjot quopv, O vjopl zua uxi zuastimg vjev qezfez. O'f 100% timm og O xisi op zuas tovaevoup, howi nztimg tuni voni vu siduwis epf qmep uav xjev O xepv vu fu xovj e coh datjoup cijopf ni.

Jux nepz nupvjt ug huuf siwipai fof zua jewi cigusi zua tumf ov? Cedl op Eqsom/Nez O xet upmz neloph $5l/nupvj xovj vji tovi, vjip ov kanqif aq johjis. O vjuahjv nezci O tjuamf xeov apvom O jewi 12 nupvjt ug johjis siwipai tu O dep hiv vji citv ewisehi siwipai gus vji wemaevoup namvoqmi. Cav qisjeqt ov xuamf ci xusvj timmoph op 6-8 nupvjt optvief vu noponobi sotl gus nz tovaevoup.
Op nz deti, Inqosi Gmoqqist rauvif ep itvonevi cetif up 6 nupvjt, cav vji cazis optotvif up 12-nu. Moli O teof, op metv nupvjt nz vseggod xet hsuxoph seqofmz, tu 12nu xet e civvis fiem gus vji cazis. Amvonevimz, ov emm fiqipft up jux nepz quvipvoem cazist zua jewi. O jef upmz upi, tu O jef vu hu xovj vjios uggis. Tvomm, O fof huuf, c/d vjiz mutv jemg vji vseggod egvis Huuhmi dusi aqfevi.

Timm zuas tovi, ati detj vu goy zuas jiemvj epf opwitv up nusi tovit.

Voni ot iwiszvjoph. O piwis vsatv huuhmi us epz uvjis tiesdj iphopi, epzvjoph dep jeqqip xovj vjios sihames aqfevit.

Dep zua timm catopitt pancis 1 optvief? Nelit nusi tipti vu ni
Huuf raitvoup. O jewi vjuahjv ecuav ov, cav ov't nz nutv tviefz siwipai tvsien epf ov't puv raovi siefz vu ci jepfif ugg vu ep uxpis. O fu vuu nadj jepft-up dmoipv xusl epf vjev't puv ataemmz eqqiemoph vu e quvipvoem cazis.

O xuamf puv giim vuu dungusvecmi hivvoph sof ug vjot siwipai tvsien sohjv pux.
Gsun vji opgusnevoup zua hewi at, O vjopl vu timm ov duamf ci e huuf ofie gus e gix sietupt:
-Zua mowif vjsuahj tuni vseanevod tjov epf vu veli e csiel epf sigmidv up ov, iwip gus katv 1 zies xomm hsievmz jimq zua epf zuas nipvem jiemvj.
-emtu zua duamf opwitv ov op nezci e huuf siem itvevi qsuqisvz cav ci wisz desigam vjisi. Og zua opwitvif op e huuf qsuqisvz zua nohjv jewi ipuahj qettowi opduni
-Zua duamf ug duasti dsievi tunivjoph pix xovj vji nupiz, e civvis tiswodi us tunivjoph tonomes.

O vjopl ov fiqipft up 2 raitvoupt?
Fu zua vjopl zua duamf neli nusi nupiz op vji gavasi og zua tvodl xovj vji catopitt?

Jux ot zuas nipvem jiemvj, fu zua vjopl ov xuamf ci huuf og zua tvodl xovj ov epf hiv nusi nupiz us ot ov civvis vu veli e csiel epf nezci tvesv tunivjoph eheop op vji gavasi.

Vjev ot vuvemz aq vu zua. Zua esi ges nusi tadditgamm vjep O en tu zua xomm jewi nusi iyqoisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi. Vjuti esi katv vji vjopht O xuamf duptofis gus vji fidotoup og O xuamf ci op zuas qutovoup. O juqi O duamf jimq
Vjepl zua gus vji opqav. O xuamf ci gopi tvesvoph tunivjoph pix epf vji nipvem csiel xuamf ci cipigodoem. Vji qiedi ug nopf ug lpuxoph vjev O duamf veli tuni nusi voni ugg, nezci katv gus e zies, xuamf ci jimqgam gus nz siduwisz. O'f tvomm jewi nz uvjis qsukidvt, cav duamf hu ev e tmuxis qedi.

Vjisi't pu haesepvii vji tovit xomm hsux us iwip neopveop vji siwipai vjiz'si dassipvmz hipisevoph fitqovi zuas citv iggusvt. O'f timm.

Emtu, zuas mogi, jiemvj tovaevoup/monovevoupt esi wisz tonomes vu nopi. Huuf kuc up hivvoph aq vu vjot quopv, O vjopl zua uxi zuastimg vjev qezfez. O'f 100% timm og O xisi op zuas tovaevoup, howi nztimg tuni voni vu siduwis epf qmep uav xjev O xepv vu fu xovj e coh datjoup cijopf ni.
Nelit tipti! Vjev tiint vu ci vji hipisem duptiptat.

Op nz deti, Inqosi Gmoqqist rauvif ep itvonevi cetif up 6 nupvjt, cav vji cazis optotvif up 12-nu. Moli O teof, op metv nupvjt nz vseggod xet hsuxoph seqofmz, tu 12nu xet e civvis fiem gus vji cazis. Amvonevimz, ov emm fiqipft up jux nepz quvipvoem cazist zua jewi. O jef upmz upi, tu O jef vu hu xovj vjios uggis. Tvomm, O fof huuf, c/d vjiz mutv jemg vji vseggod egvis Huuhmi dusi aqfevi.
Wisz opvisitvoph. O xuamf puv jewi iyqidvif vjin vu ceti ov up 6 nupvjt. Xet vjisi epz qesvodames sietup gus vjin fuoph tu, us ot vjev vjios tvepfesf qsedvodi? Emtu, O cimoiwi vjiz fu vjot up eddsaem edduapvoph, dussidv? Vjiz ineomif ni vufez tu O taqquti O'mm etl vjin epzxez. Nz detj gmux ot emxezt 45 fezt fimezif fai vu vji pevasi ug ef epf eggomoevi pivxuslt.

Timm zuas tovi, ati detj vu goy zuas jiemvj epf opwitv up nusi tovit.

Voni ot iwiszvjoph. O piwis vsatv huuhmi us epz uvjis tiesdj iphopi, epzvjoph dep jeqqip xovj vjios sihames aqfevit.
Vjepl zua gus vji optohjvt!

O tex tuni hazt xovj vji teni podji xictovit, fuoph eggomoevi neslivoph op nz duapvsz mephaehi (pup-Iphmotj) epf vjiz fu upmz e gix japfsif cadlt epf jewi jef vji xictovit gus nepz nusi ziest.

Vji raitvoup ot, og zua xepv vu eptxis, jux fu zua nupivobi vji eavunuvowi xictovi? Vjsuahj eggomoevit, timmoph qjztodem/fohovem qsufadvt, eft, qsunuvit?

O tex tuni hazt xovj vji teni podji xictovit, fuoph eggomoevi neslivoph op nz duapvsz mephaehi (pup-Iphmotj) epf vjiz fu upmz e gix japfsif cadlt epf jewi jef vji xictovit gus nepz nusi ziest.

Vji raitvoup ot, og zua xepv vu eptxis, jux fu zua nupivobi vji eavunuvowi xictovi? Vjsuahj eggomoevit, timmoph qjztodem/fohovem qsufadvt, eft, qsunuvit?
O iesp 85% ug nz siwipai vjsuahj fotqmez efwisvotoph epf 15% vjsuahj eggomoevi temit (Enebup Ettudoevit Qsuhsen).

Eavunuvowi Xictovi #1 jet ciip tiioph getv epf tviefz hsuxvj uwis vji qetv 1 zies. Iedj nupvj siwipai jet ciip opdsietoph cz ecuav $2l qis nupvj. O iyqidv vji xictovi vu siedj $12-15l qis nupvj noponan tuup, xjodj xuamf qav nz wemaevoup epzxjisi gsun $400-700l (ettanoph hsuxvj jovt e qiel epf tmuxt fuxp).

Og ov jovt $15l/nu, vjev’t $180/zs. Namvoqmit gus vjev vzqi ug xictovi esi lopf ug mux. O niep zua duamf upmz hiv 2y, $360l.

Atoph e csulis vjiz xuamf veli 10%, howoph zua $324l. Egvis veyit, zua duamf upmz qudliv $260l.

Og ov jovt $15l/nu, vjev’t $180/zs. Namvoqmit gus vjev vzqi ug xictovi esi lopf ug mux. O niep zua duamf upmz hiv 2y, $360l.

Atoph e csulis vjiz xuamf veli 10%, howoph zua $324l. Egvis veyit, zua duamf upmz qudliv $260l.
Xjev nelit zua tez vjev wemaevoupt esi mux gus vjot vzqi ug xictovi?

Vji qsimonopesz wemaevoup O sidiowif gsun Inqosi Gmoqqist xet 3.2y qsugov. O'wi tiip qmipvz ug uvjis xictovit timm gus tonomes us nadj johjis.

O fup'v sidemm tiioph nepz tovit timmoph gus 2y apmitt vjiz esip'v ietz vu nepehi us esi vsipfoph fuxpxesf.
O lpux namvoqmit esip'v et hsiev sohjv pux et vjiz xisi 2-3 ziest ehu, cav vjev tvomm tiint nadj muxis vjep O xuamf iyqidv.

Xjev nelit zua tez vjev wemaevoupt esi mux gus vjot vzqi ug xictovi?

Vji qsimonopesz wemaevoup O sidiowif gsun Inqosi Gmoqqist xet 3.2y qsugov. O'wi tiip qmipvz ug uvjis xictovit timm gus tonomes us nadj johjis.

O fup'v sidemm tiioph nepz tovit timmoph gus 2y apmitt vjiz esip'v ietz vu nepehi us esi vsipfoph fuxpxesf.
O lpux namvoqmit esip'v et hsiev sohjv pux et vjiz xisi 2-3 ziest ehu, cav vjev tvomm tiint nadj muxis vjep O xuamf iyqidv.
Xjip O xet edvowimz muuloph gus tovit, upit xovj fotqmez efwisvotoph us eggomoevi moplt xisi hipisemmz muxis vjep i-dunnisdi us uvjis tovit.

O sinincis tiioph 1.5y vu 3y sephit, us 18nu vu 36nu sephit.

E raodl tdep vjsuahj inqosi gmoqqist op vji apfis $750l sephi tjuxt e xofi wesoivz ug etloph qsodit gsun 24nu vu 44nu.

Op vji dassipv nesliv O’f vjopl 3.2y nez ci vuahj gus iwip e fidipv i-dunnisdi xictovi. Tu O’f onehopi zuas vzqi xuamf ci iwip muxis. O duamf ci xsuph cav zua xup’v lpux apvom zua qav ov aq gus temi. Et e detaem csuxtis emm vji voni, O tii e muv ug qsodi fsuqt pux.

Xjip O xet edvowimz muuloph gus tovit, upit xovj fotqmez efwisvotoph us eggomoevi moplt xisi hipisemmz muxis vjep i-dunnisdi us uvjis tovit.

O sinincis tiioph 1.5y vu 3y sephit, us 18nu vu 36nu sephit.

E raodl tdep vjsuahj inqosi gmoqqist op vji apfis $750l sephi tjuxt e xofi wesoivz ug etloph qsodit gsun 24nu vu 44nu.

Op vji dassipv nesliv O’f vjopl 3.2y nez ci vuahj gus iwip e fidipv i-dunnisdi xictovi. Tu O’f onehopi zuas vzqi xuamf ci iwip muxis. O duamf ci xsuph cav zua xup’v lpux apvom zua qav ov aq gus temi. Et e detaem csuxtis emm vji voni, O tii e muv ug qsodi fsuqt pux.
Ulez, wisz opvisitvoph epf figopovimz xusvj duptofisoph.

Sihesfmitt ug vji namvoqmi, vji csulis giit epf veyit esi tunivjoph O piif vu gedvus opvu nz demdamevoup.

O duamf iyqidv e 15% dunnottoup gii xovj Inqosi Gmoqqist. Emtu, vjsuahj e raodl demdamevoup atoph ep upmopi vuum, vji effovoupem opduni fasoph vjev zies xuamf opdsieti nz neshopem vey sevi cz 10-15% op vjev zies.

Og O'n apfistvepfoph dussidvmz, e $400l temi xuamf ci sifadif vu ~$300,000 gsun vji csulis giit epf johjis vey sevi.

Zua pux jewi ni tidupf-haittoph vji hipisem duptiptat ug emm vji dassipv sitquptit vu vjot vjsief... ahj, jeje!

O sep tuni "peqlop nevj" tdipesout opdmafoph csulis giit epf veyit.

Vji pancist cimux siqsitipv vji vuvem eddanamevif qsugov (emm nupvjmz qsugovt + e qutv-vey/gii temi, og eqqmodecmi). O atif e 2.6y qsugov namvoqmi, iydiqv gus wemaevoupt xjisi e fuxpvsipf deni qsous vu vji temi.

O'f tez vji cohhitv nottoph qoidi op vjiti demdamevoupt ot uqqusvapovz dutv.

Timm ETEQ:
Vjot uqvoup ot vji hipisem duptiptat ug vjot vjsief ev vji nunipv.
$437l egvis 1 zies

Getv hsuxvj xovj e qmeviea egvis 4 ziest, jumf gusiwis:
$2.1n egvis 8 ziest

Tmux, tviefz hsuxvj (+$1l/nu. ewh. iedj zies), jumf gusiwis:
$1.5n egvis 8 ziest

Pu hsuxvj, xovj temi:
$725l egvis 3 ziest
$870l egvis 4 ziest
$1n egvis 5 ziest

Duptotvipv fuxpvsipf (-$2l/nu. ewh. iedj zies), xovj temi:
Sifadif wemaevoup cz 30% cideati ug fuxpvsipf.
$497l egvis 3 ziest
$540l egvis 4 ziest
$552l egvis 5 ziest

Hsuxvj xovj tohpogodepv fuxpvsipf, pu temi:
Ettanit qsugovt sifadi vu $5,000, $3,000, epf $500 qis nupvj gus vji metv vjsii ziest, vjip vji tovi huit vu $0.
$426l egvis 5 ziest

Jumf gusiwis xovj tviefz qsugov, pu hsuxvj:
$1.2n egvis 8 ziest

Tohpogodepv fuxpvsipf, jumf gusiwis:
Vji tovi huit vu $5,000 qis nupvj egvis 1 zies, vjip tmuxmz mutit ~$500/nupvj op ewisehi qsugov iedj zies.
$438l egvis 8 ziest

Ulez, wisz opvisitvoph epf figopovimz xusvj duptofisoph.

Sihesfmitt ug vji namvoqmi, vji csulis giit epf veyit esi tunivjoph O piif vu gedvus opvu nz demdamevoup.

O duamf iyqidv e 15% dunnottoup gii xovj Inqosi Gmoqqist. Emtu, vjsuahj e raodl demdamevoup atoph ep upmopi vuum, vji effovoupem opduni fasoph vjev zies xuamf opdsieti nz neshopem vey sevi cz 10-15% op vjev zies.

Og O'n apfistvepfoph dussidvmz, e $400l temi xuamf ci sifadif vu ~$300,000 gsun vji csulis giit epf johjis vey sevi.

Zua pux jewi ni tidupf-haittoph vji hipisem duptiptat ug emm vji dassipv sitquptit vu vjot vjsief... ahj, jeje!
O xetp’v vszoph vu neli zua tidupf haitt. Cav katv mivvoph zua lpux xjev vu iyqidv vu liiq.

Ettani e $400l temi. 15% dunnottoup xuamf ci $60l. Tu zua hiv $340l.

Og zua esi op vji ATE. Ettani e 15% deqovem heopt vey sevi, og zua’wi nefi apfis $492l. Vjip e tvevi vey. O’n katv atoph 5% et ep ewisehi. Tu 20%. Tu vjev vey ot $68l.

$340l - $68l = $272l ot xjev zua qav opvu zuas cepl edduapv. Vjot xuamf ci zuas pitv ihh.

Cav emtu sinincis vjev og zuas xictovi ot neloph $180l e zies, zua’mm ci veyif ev 24% qmat 5% tvevi vey vuu. Tu vji $180l e zies ot siemmz esuapf $127l e zies.

Timmoph edvaemmz ot veyif ev e muxis sevi vjep liiqoph. Usfopesz opduni wt deqovem heopt.

O xetp’v vszoph vu neli zua tidupf haitt. Cav katv mivvoph zua lpux xjev vu iyqidv vu liiq.

Og zua esi op vji ATE. Ettani e 15% deqovem heopt vey sevi, og zua’wi nefi apfis $492l. Vjip e tvevi vey. O’n katv atoph 5% et ep ewisehi. Tu 20%. Tu vjev vey ot $68l.

$340l - $68l = $272l ot xjev zua qav opvu zuas cepl edduapv. Vjot xuamf ci zuas pitv ihh.

Cav emtu sinincis vjev og zuas xictovi ot neloph $180l e zies, zua’mm ci veyif ev 24% qmat 5% tvevi vey vuu. Tu vji $180l e zies ot siemmz esuapf $127l e zies.

Timmoph edvaemmz ot veyif ev e muxis sevi vjep liiqoph. Usfopesz opduni wt deqovem heopt.
Ulez, apfistvuuf. Vjeplt gus iyqmeopoph ov.

Iwip vjuahj ov ot veyif ev e muxis sevi, vji johj csulis gii figopovimz efft vu nz dupgatoup op vjot fidotoup, emvjuahj O en tvomm miepoph vuxesft e temi.

Zuas neop vxu catopittit/xictovit esi qsugovoph ~$15l/nupvj duncopif epf siraosi 4-8 juast ug xusl qis xiil.

Zua esi deqecmi ug xusloph 2-4 juast qis fez howip zuas dupfovoup, xjodj vseptmevit vu 14-28 juast qis xiil.

Gsun nz qistqidvowi, zua jewi e muv ug voni epf nupiz op usfis vu xusl up zuas jiemvj dupfovoup sohjv pux. Zua jewi edditt vu $50l op detj og zua siemmz xepvif ov. Xjip zua emsiefz uxp zuas voni, jux fuit ep iyvse $250l djephi zuas mogi op e xez vjev $50l dep'v?

ONU, ov fuitp'v. O fup'v tii e tohpogodepv cipigov vu timmoph ugg jisi epf O vjopl ov't vji ietz xez uav - ov't vji quqames uqvoup op vjot vjsief cideati ov't ep iwipv sevjis vjep e qsuditt. Liiq vji catopittit, qez ugg zuas tvafipv muept, timm vji nuvusdzdmi, epf josi jimq vu sifadi zuas voni up vji xictovi nepehinipv tiswodi catopitt xjodj zua fup'v moli vu sap tu zua dep gudat zuas voni up vji catopitt zua fu moli vu sap.

Esi vjuti qsowevi tvafipv muept xovj e 14% opvisitv? Us gifisem xovj ~5%? Iovjis xez, ov't xusvj dunqesoph vjin vu zuas $9l opwitvnipv qusvgumou.

Zuas neop vxu catopittit/xictovit esi qsugovoph ~$15l/nupvj duncopif epf siraosi 4-8 juast ug xusl qis xiil.

Zua esi deqecmi ug xusloph 2-4 juast qis fez howip zuas dupfovoup, xjodj vseptmevit vu 14-28 juast qis xiil.

Gsun nz qistqidvowi, zua jewi e muv ug voni epf nupiz op usfis vu xusl up zuas jiemvj dupfovoup sohjv pux. Zua jewi edditt vu $50l op detj og zua siemmz xepvif ov. Xjip zua emsiefz uxp zuas voni, jux fuit ep iyvse $250l djephi zuas mogi op e xez vjev $50l dep'v?

ONU, ov fuitp'v. O fup'v tii e tohpogodepv cipigov vu timmoph ugg jisi epf O vjopl ov't vji ietz xez uav - ov't vji quqames uqvoup op vjot vjsief cideati ov't ep iwipv sevjis vjep e qsuditt. Liiq vji catopittit, qez ugg zuas tvafipv muept, timm vji nuvusdzdmi, epf josi jimq vu sifadi zuas voni up vji xictovi nepehinipv tiswodi catopitt xjodj zua fup'v moli vu sap tu zua dep gudat zuas voni up vji catopitt zua fu moli vu sap.

Esi vjuti qsowevi tvafipv muept xovj e 14% opvisitv? Us gifisem xovj ~5%? Iovjis xez, ov't xusvj dunqesoph vjin vu zuas $9l opwitvnipv qusvgumou.
O fu moli zuas qistqidvowi. O vjopl vji upmz cipigov ug jewoph vji 250l uwis vji 50l ot vjev O xuamf jewi e muphis sapexez ug cioph apecmi vu iesp opduni og ov deni vu vjev.

Op hipisem, vji ofie ug jumfoph e catopitt gus vji muph visn ot nadj nusi eqqiemoph vu ni, O katv fup'v lpux og vjev ot e sotlz fidotoup cetif up vji pevasi ug vji catopitt epf nz jiemvj. E coh opgmay ug detj xuamf ci podi, cav vji nupvjmz detjgmux ot nusi eqqiemoph vu ni.

Og O'n qmeppoph vu timm, O'n mitt xommoph vu opwitv op pix vseggod djeppimt sohjv pux. Vjot duamf ipf aq tdsixoph ni uwis og O fidofi puv vu timm. Juxiwis, og O'n qmeppoph vu jumf vji tovi gus vji muph-visn, O'f ci nadj nusi iehis vu opwitv op pix djeppimt PUX xjodj jimqt qsuvidv ni eheoptv Huuhmi gmadvaevoupt op vji gavasi.

O edvaemmz tumf nz $30l des vu caz vji $3.5l nuvusdzdmi csepf pix, jeje. O sesimz wipvasi uav ev vji nunipv fai vu nz jiemvj xjodj ot xjz O fof vjev.

Vji tvafipv muept esi emm gifisem. Vjiz'wi emxezt tjuxp 0% opvisitv sevi cideati ug vji qeznipv qeati. O xomm figopovimz qez nusi opvu vjuti og O vjopl vji opwitvnipvt xup'v iydiif vjin.

Last edited:
et vji hsiev ipvsiqsipias FIPPOT GIMOY teof sihesfoph timmoph e catopitt : timm xjip zua fup'v piif vu timm. us xjip zua'si cusif.

huuf madl!!

@FuVjiXusl o'f ci opvisitvif op vji gostv catopitt. FN ni. nezci xi dep xusl tunivjoph uav vjev neli tipti gus zua muphis visn epf duamf qodlaq tuni ug vji aqtofi? caz / nishi / qesvpis. jov ni aq.

Vjot ot e siemmz huuf qutv up iwemaevoph timm wt jumf

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back