Background: I'm in my 50's, single and make 80k a year working 2 days a week so not desperate for anything. I do woodwork along with a couple other side hustles that are not scale-able. I have gone through dozens of hours of articles and videos on SEO, Wordpress instruction, FB marketing, online marketing in general and how to build sales funnels. I am a computer geek and built web pages back when the total pages on the web were still in 3 digits. Now though that stuff all just makes my eyes cross and head ache. I can't get past anything digital 101 without dreaming of sitting in a dentist's chair.
My concept: Using VAs generate a web page, more effective FB presence with paid ads and whatever else. Assuming I can get my own products moving on a regular basis (they can ship nationwide) then using my same VAs duplicate the process for the guy 2 towns away who builds similar products. He already has some sales but is also not scale-able in part because of the time suck that is the digital end of the business. My thought would be to upgrade and automate his online presence and marketing while bringing his products into my website making for something resembling a mini Etsy startup.
P.S. I am fully aware that the wood work end of the process would never be totally scale-able without turning it into manufacturing which would make an entirely different thing. I'm ok with that.
Thanks for any thoughts
My concept: Using VAs generate a web page, more effective FB presence with paid ads and whatever else. Assuming I can get my own products moving on a regular basis (they can ship nationwide) then using my same VAs duplicate the process for the guy 2 towns away who builds similar products. He already has some sales but is also not scale-able in part because of the time suck that is the digital end of the business. My thought would be to upgrade and automate his online presence and marketing while bringing his products into my website making for something resembling a mini Etsy startup.
P.S. I am fully aware that the wood work end of the process would never be totally scale-able without turning it into manufacturing which would make an entirely different thing. I'm ok with that.
Thanks for any thoughts
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
