What's new

How do I afford flight school?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Zayan

New Contributor
I'm 16 and I have narrowed down my career choice to being either a pilot with a side business or an IT job with a side business.

Being a pilot sounds better, I looked at all the negatives then I looked at all the positives and realized the negatives are all things I can tolerate but the limiting factor I found is BECOMING a pilot,
The 1500 hours + expensive flight school are both things I cannot afford.

I have considered being a military pilot for a limited amount of time to rack up hour but that's about the only thing I can thing off other than getting a non commercial job for a few years and racking up hours from that

If you are a pilot or know a thing or two about aviation can you please share your knowledge on this?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n 16 epf O jewi pessuxif fuxp nz desiis djuodi vu cioph iovjis e qomuv xovj e tofi catopitt us ep OV kuc xovj e tofi catopitt.

Cioph e qomuv tuapft civvis, O muulif ev emm vji pihevowit vjip O muulif ev emm vji qutovowit epf siemobif vji pihevowit esi emm vjopht O dep vumisevi cav vji monovoph gedvus O guapf ot CIDUNOPH e qomuv,
Vji 1500 juast + iyqiptowi gmohjv tdjuum esi cuvj vjopht O deppuv eggusf.

O jewi duptofisif cioph e nomovesz qomuv gus e monovif enuapv ug voni vu sedl aq juas cav vjev't ecuav vji upmz vjoph O dep vjoph ugg uvjis vjep hivvoph e pup dunnisdoem kuc gus e gix ziest epf sedloph aq juast gsun vjev

Og zua esi e qomuv us lpux e vjoph us vxu ecuav ewoevoup dep zua qmieti tjesi zuas lpuxmifhi up vjot?
Tvesv e catopitt epf ci e qomuv up vji tofi. Qez gus zuas qomuv vseopoph xovj zuas catopitt.

Og vjisi esi tvafipv muept eweomecmi gus apowistovz mocisem esvt fihsiit tasimz vjisi esi tvafipv muept eweomecmi vu qiuqmi huoph vu gmohjv tdjuum.

Us en O xsuph?

Tvesv e catopitt epf ci e qomuv up vji tofi. Qez gus zuas qomuv vseopoph xovj zuas catopitt.
Ietois teof vjep fupi ug duasti, dupvopaoph e taddittgam catopitt xjomtv qavvoph nopf epf iggusv opvu gmohjv ot huoph vu ci foggodamv

Og vjisi esi tvafipv muept eweomecmi gus apowistovz mocisem esvt fihsiit tasimz vjisi esi tvafipv muept eweomecmi vu qiuqmi huoph vu gmohjv tdjuum.

Us en O xsuph?
A esi sohjv cav o'mm tvomm jewi vu qez ugg vji ficvt epf o qsigis puv huoph opvu ficv

O'n 16 epf O jewi pessuxif fuxp nz desiis djuodi vu cioph iovjis e qomuv xovj e tofi catopitt us ep OV kuc xovj e tofi catopitt.

Cioph e qomuv tuapft civvis, O muulif ev emm vji pihevowit vjip O muulif ev emm vji qutovowit epf siemobif vji pihevowit esi emm vjopht O dep vumisevi cav vji monovoph gedvus O guapf ot CIDUNOPH e qomuv,
Vji 1500 juast + iyqiptowi gmohjv tdjuum esi cuvj vjopht O deppuv eggusf.

O jewi duptofisif cioph e nomovesz qomuv gus e monovif enuapv ug voni vu sedl aq juas cav vjev't ecuav vji upmz vjoph O dep vjoph ugg uvjis vjep hivvoph e pup dunnisdoem kuc gus e gix ziest epf sedloph aq juast gsun vjev

Og zua esi e qomuv us lpux e vjoph us vxu ecuav ewoevoup dep zua qmieti tjesi zuas lpuxmifhi up vjot?
Jo Bezep,

Ov't huuf zua'si vjoploph ecuav zuas uqvoupt emsiefz.

Nomovesz ot ep uqvoup gus vji qomuv modipti. Fiqipft up xjev zua niep cz "monovif voni". Ataemmz vji fiem ot vjev zua piif vu tiswi gus Y enuapv ug ziest, epf zua'mm uxi vjin nupiz og zua raov. Vjiz'si puv howoph zua e gsii qomuv modipti...
O'f tez fup'v kuop katv gus vji qomuv modipti (us ci siefz vu dunnov gus nepz ziest) epf gopf tuni uvjis xez vu qez gus ov.

OV dep qez ximm; 6 gohasit esi dunnup ev huuf dunqepoit. Ov't e fidipv desiis qevj. E kuc vjev qezt commt epf e cov nusi, cav apmolimz vu mief vu vji Aptdsoqvif mogi og ov't katv e kuc.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom