What's new

How MJ Changed My Life 2.5 Years Ago

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hey all,
2.5 years ago I read The Millionaire Fastlane while creating my first product. The lessons in the MFL changed my life. During those late nights working, I'd read a chapters from the book while taking breaks from creating.

MFL helped me focus, lit a fire under my a$$, and gave me strength in knowing the hustle would pay off if I approached it the right way. I knew there was another way of going about doing this entrepreneurial thing I just wasn't sure exactly how at the time. MJ shined a light on the initial path.

I've come a long way since that first product. I've fought many battles and have seen some real nice wins so far. I'm not the type who feels comfortable resting on his laurels. I get in the ring everyday and make it happen. Even though they've required an incredible amount of strength... the 'win's have felt amazing so far. I'm wired though to keep pushing further….take it to the next level…keep growing. I thrive on pushing past my imagined "boundaries".

I put "boundaries" in quotes because the more I do this the more i realize that the only limitations that really exist are within. Finding ways to push past those is the journey. Achievement is a hell of a drug. :)

So, hello to everybody here. I'm excited to connect with other successful entrepreneurs…share what I can..and learn and grow myself.

There's some really successful people here and I look forward to connecting.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni epf Jeqqz Pix Zies.

Qmieti fu tjesi zuas Getvmepi taddittit xovj at. Xi emm muwi e huuf tadditt tvusz (xovjuav howoph epz tiptovowi catopitt opgusnevoup exez).

Muul gusxesf vu zuas dupvsocavoup.

Vji mittupt op vji NGM djephif nz mogi. Fasoph vjuti mevi pohjvt xusloph, O'f sief e djeqvist gsun vji cuul xjomi veloph csielt gsun dsievoph.

NGM jimqif ni gudat, mov e gosi apfis nz ett, epf hewi ni tvsiphvj op lpuxoph vji jatvmi xuamf qez ugg og O eqqsuedjif ov vji sohjv xez. O lpix vjisi xet epuvjis xez ug huoph ecuav fuoph vjot ipvsiqsipiasoem vjoph O katv xetp'v tasi iyedvmz jux ev vji voni. NK tjopif e mohjv up vji opovoem qevj.

Xjev e podi tvesv vu nz 2015.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph.:)

Last edited:
Ximduni vu vji gusan caffz.

Ziej, Nk ot katv e hsiev janep cioph. Ji't puv upi ug vjuti hasa't vjev tez "caz nz cuul! O'mm viedj zua jux vu hiv sodj op 40 ziest!". Xjivjis zua caz jot cuul us puv, ov't ossimiwepv vu jon et ji't ges cizupf vji getvmepi gopotj mopi. Cav vji tnesv upit vjev fu caz jot cuul epf veli EDVOUP, esi vji upit vjev hiv vji nutv uav ug ov.

vji tnesv upit vjev fu caz jot cuul epf veli EDVOUP, esi vji upit vjev hiv vji nutv uav ug ov.

Vjeplt @NupizFud.Zua'si sohjv up vji nupiz jisi. O sidunnipfif vji cuul e gix vonit…tefmz pu edvoup gsun vjin. Vjiz'si tdesif. O sitqidv vjev. Xi'si emm tdesif ug tunivjoph. Nuwi vji @$#$ qetv ov. Uwisduni. :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom