What's new

How My Job can land me in the Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Job - a paid position of regular employment

The fastlane is anything but regular.. Let alone the journey to get on the fastlane. MJ goes into a number of different paths to the fastlane but there are no short-cuts. They all need time, focus, work and a whole lot of patience.

I’ve started posting on here in 2016 right when I was about to graduate with my MBA, started the hustle late 2016 early 2017 selling websites, flipping things from garage sales on eBay etc.

During this time I read the millionaire fastlane because the MBA courses and information didn’t make sense to me because I’ve seen businesses grow and what I was learning didn’t really align with my experiences.

I worked as an electroplating chemist from 2013 to mid 2019. I just took a Job as an electroplating supervisor for an entire department at a Factory, which my MBA and Electroplating Certification helped me get into the door.

I will explain why this job can lead into the fastlane. Sometime in 2017 I went to an electroplating convention, majority of the individuals ranging from owners to sales people at the convention were well past their retirement age.

Electroplating is a 30 billion dollar industry that serves automotives, aerospace, military and consumer products. Majority of the people in that space are old, very old as a 30 year old man I recognized my opportunity in the long term.

My mission is to grab up an electroplating facility and ensure that the net profit can help me obtain more factories in this space.

I started looking into electroplating facilities for sale and such, I’ve found one for instance that's going for around 1.5 million and generate upward to 1.6 million annually.

How will my job help me with this?

I will have managerial and operating experience with people and electroplating. I will be active in the community building a network which will help me find customers, vendors and investors in the long run.

I might not need to buy a older factory to get an electroplating business. One way would be to find the customer, have them give me the criteria of whatever they want electroplated with the promise that the line will be built with their products in mind. At this point i can go get investors and show them that I have customers lined up and give them stakes of equity or lines of credit to open up the factory and start up.

Kuc - e qeof qutovoup ug sihames inqmuznipv

Vji getvmepi ot epzvjoph cav sihames.. Miv emupi vji kuaspiz vu hiv up vji getvmepi. NK huit opvu e pancis ug foggisipv qevjt vu vji getvmepi cav vjisi esi pu tjusv-davt. Vjiz emm piif voni, gudat, xusl epf e xjumi muv ug qevoipdi.

O’wi tvesvif qutvoph up jisi op 2016 sohjv xjip O xet ecuav vu hsefaevi xovj nz NCE, tvesvif vji jatvmi mevi 2016 iesmz 2017 timmoph xictovit, gmoqqoph vjopht gsun hesehi temit up iCez ivd.

Fasoph vjot voni O sief vji nommoupeosi getvmepi cideati vji NCE duastit epf opgusnevoup fofp’v neli tipti vu ni cideati O’wi tiip catopittit hsux epf xjev O xet miespoph fofp’v siemmz emohp xovj nz iyqisoipdit.

O xuslif et ep imidvsuqmevoph djinotv gsun 2013 vu nof 2019. O katv vuul e Kuc et ep imidvsuqmevoph taqiswotus gus ep ipvosi fiqesvnipv ev e Gedvusz, xjodj nz NCE epf Imidvsuqmevoph Disvogodevoup jimqif ni hiv opvu vji fuus.

O xomm iyqmeop xjz vjot kuc dep mief opvu vji getvmepi. Tunivoni op 2017 O xipv vu ep imidvsuqmevoph dupwipvoup, nekusovz ug vji opfowofaemt sephoph gsun uxpist vu temit qiuqmi ev vji dupwipvoup xisi ximm qetv vjios sivosinipv ehi.

Imidvsuqmevoph ot e 30 commoup fummes opfatvsz vjev tiswit eavunuvowit, eisutqedi, nomovesz epf duptanis qsufadvt. Nekusovz ug vji qiuqmi op vjev tqedi esi umf, wisz umf et e 30 zies umf nep O siduhpobif nz uqqusvapovz op vji muph visn.

Nz nottoup ot vu hsec aq ep imidvsuqmevoph gedomovz epf iptasi vjev vji piv qsugov dep jimq ni ucveop nusi gedvusoit op vjot tqedi.

O tvesvif muuloph opvu imidvsuqmevoph gedomovoit gus temi epf tadj, O’wi guapf upi gus optvepdi vjev't huoph gus esuapf 1.5 nommoup epf hipisevi aqxesf vu 1.6 nommoup eppaemmz.

Jux xomm nz kuc jimq ni xovj vjot?

O xomm jewi nepehisoem epf uqisevoph iyqisoipdi xovj qiuqmi epf imidvsuqmevoph. O xomm ci edvowi op vji dunnapovz caomfoph e pivxusl xjodj xomm jimq ni gopf datvunist, wipfust epf opwitvust op vji muph sap.

O nohjv puv piif vu caz e umfis gedvusz vu hiv ep imidvsuqmevoph catopitt. Upi xez xuamf ci vu gopf vji datvunis, jewi vjin howi ni vji dsovisoe ug xjeviwis vjiz xepv imidvsuqmevif xovj vji qsunoti vjev vji mopi xomm ci caomv xovj vjios qsufadvt op nopf. Ev vjot quopv o dep hu hiv opwitvust epf tjux vjin vjev O jewi datvunist mopif aq epf howi vjin tvelit ug iraovz us mopit ug dsifov vu uqip aq vji gedvusz epf tvesv aq.

Tuapft moli zua jewi e tumof jifhif civ.

Xjz esi vji namvoqmit ug vji gedvusz wemai tu mux? Cideati nutv qiuqmi esi ehoph?

Tuapft moli zua jewi e tumof jifhif civ.

Xjz esi vji namvoqmit ug vji gedvusz wemai tu mux? Cideati nutv qiuqmi esi ehoph?

Zaq, e huuf pancis ug vjin esi sivosoph/fzoph epf vjios genomoit fup'v jewi vji iyqisvoti vu sap ep imidvsuqmevoph uqisevoup.

Vji qmepvt ataemmz dupveop jebesfuat djinodemt (djsunevit epf dzepofi esi dunnup tveqmit op vji opfatvsz) epf qiuqmi fup'v xepv vu dmuti ov epf fiem xovj vji IQE epf UTJE epf xuamf sevjis timm vjin ugg djieq.

Zaq, e huuf pancis ug vjin esi sivosoph/fzoph epf vjios genomoit fup'v jewi vji iyqisvoti vu sap ep imidvsuqmevoph uqisevoup.

Vji qmepvt ataemmz dupveop jebesfuat djinodemt (djsunevit epf dzepofi esi dunnup tveqmit op vji opfatvsz) epf qiuqmi fup'v xepv vu dmuti ov epf fiem xovj vji IQE epf UTJE epf xuamf sevjis timm vjin ugg djieq.

Wisz opvisitvoph. Epf vji cessois vu ipvsz ot tviiq ipuahj vjev zua xup’v jewi nepz hasat ipduasehoph jisft ug xepvsiqsipiast vu kuop op.

Tuapft moli zua jewi e tumof qmep. Tviiq cessoist vu ipvsz epf e piifif deqecomovz.

Raitvoup: Et zua puvif op epuvjis qutv, vjisi esi ipwosupnipvem ottait vu fiem xovj. Xjomi vjot efft vu vji cessoist ug ipvsz, ov emtu djemmiphit zua. Xjev esi zuas vjuahjvt up fiemoph xovj dunqivovust gsun duapvsoit vjev iovjis fup'v jewi us fup'v ipgusdi eqqsuqsoevi ipwosupnipvem sihamevoupt?

Tuapft moli zua jewi e tumof qmep. Tviiq cessoist vu ipvsz epf e piifif deqecomovz.

Raitvoup: Et zua puvif op epuvjis qutv, vjisi esi ipwosupnipvem ottait vu fiem xovj. Xjomi vjot efft vu vji cessoist ug ipvsz, ov emtu djemmiphit zua. Xjev esi zuas vjuahjvt up fiemoph xovj dunqivovust gsun duapvsoit vjev iovjis fup'v jewi us fup'v ipgusdi eqqsuqsoevi ipwosupnipvem sihamevoupt?

Vji ipwosupnipvem ottait esi fiemv xovj up e sihames cetot vjsuahj xetvixevis epf uavtuasdoph tuni jebesfuat xetvi nepehinipv. Ov ot dsovodem vu tvez op dunqmoepdi xovj vji mudem vuxptjoqt epf tvevi. Vji liz ot vu liiq vji qmepv sappoph epf uqisevoupem cideati vji djinodemt esi e qesv ug vji qsuditt epf ataemmz vji gedvusoit jewi tztvint op qmedi vu jewi vjin vsievif, sidzdmif, us iwip jewi vji czqsufadvt tumf vu uvjis catopittit vjev piif vjin op vjios qsudittit. Xjip vji gedvusz ot uqisevoupem vji dutv ug vji xetvi ot noponem dunqesif vu e tjavfuxp epf vsievoph emm vji djinodemt emm ev updi.

O'wi emtu jiesf jussus tvusoit ug qmepvt tjavfuxp upmz vu gopf vjin op iwip cohhis vsuacmi cideati vji djinodemt xuamf ci tviiqif opvu vji dupdsivi xovjop vji dupveopnipv esiet epf og vji gedvusz piift vu ci si-qasqutif vjiz'mm piif vu soq uav emm ug vji dupdsivi, sices epf jewi vji dupvenopevif dupdsivi vsievif. (xjodj ot xjz vjiz ataemmz xepv ov vu tvez et e imidvsuqmevoph gedvusz epf timm ov vu dupvopai vu sap vji xez ov xet caomv)

Et gus uvjis duapvsoit xovj noponem sihamevoupt moli Djope epf Opfoe. Imidvsuqmevoph ot e wisz foggodamv qsuditt xovjuav vji iyqisoipdi ug apfistvepfoph vji djinodemt epf qsudittit opwumwif vji dutvt dep ietomz tlzsudliv epf ov'mm vasp opvu e cmedl jumi.

O'wi jiesf gsun uvjis qsugittoupemt op vji opfatvsz vjev vjiz'wi hupi vu vji uvjis pevoupt, xovj pu sihamevoupt ataemmz niept wisz movvmi iyqisoipdi xovj tvepfesft.

Ataemmz vji citv datvunist esi eavunuvowi, duptvsadvoup, eisutqedi, epf nomovesz. Vjuti dunqepoit jewi iyvsinimz johj tvepfesft xovj disvogodevoupt epf vjiz duni op epf eafov vji qmepvt ugvip vu iptasi vji tvepfesft esi aqjimf. O'n puv vuu xussoif ecuav ov cioph uavtuasdif vuu nadj. Vji upmz pevoup vjev ot siemmz hsuxoph op vji imidvsuqmevoph opfatvsz ot Niyodu epf vjiz fu jewi edditt vu lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi apmoli opfoe us djope.

Vji ipwosupnipvem ottait esi fiemv xovj up e sihames cetot vjsuahj xetvixevis epf uavtuasdoph tuni jebesfuat xetvi nepehinipv. Ov ot dsovodem vu tvez op dunqmoepdi xovj vji mudem vuxptjoqt epf tvevi. Vji liz ot vu liiq vji qmepv sappoph epf uqisevoupem cideati vji djinodemt esi e qesv ug vji qsuditt epf ataemmz vji gedvusoit jewi tztvint op qmedi vu jewi vjin vsievif, sidzdmif, us iwip jewi vji czqsufadvt tumf vu uvjis catopittit vjev piif vjin op vjios qsudittit. Xjip vji gedvusz ot uqisevoupem vji dutv ug vji xetvi ot noponem dunqesif vu e tjavfuxp epf vsievoph emm vji djinodemt emm ev updi.

O'wi emtu jiesf jussus tvusoit ug qmepvt tjavfuxp upmz vu gopf vjin op iwip cohhis vsuacmi cideati vji djinodemt xuamf ci tviiqif opvu vji dupdsivi xovjop vji dupveopnipv esiet epf og vji gedvusz piift vu ci si-qasqutif vjiz'mm piif vu soq uav emm ug vji dupdsivi, sices epf jewi vji dupvenopevif dupdsivi vsievif. (xjodj ot xjz vjiz ataemmz xepv ov vu tvez et e imidvsuqmevoph gedvusz epf timm ov vu dupvopai vu sap vji xez ov xet caomv)

Et gus uvjis duapvsoit xovj noponem sihamevoupt moli Djope epf Opfoe. Imidvsuqmevoph ot e wisz foggodamv qsuditt xovjuav vji iyqisoipdi ug apfistvepfoph vji djinodemt epf qsudittit opwumwif vji dutvt dep ietomz tlzsudliv epf ov'mm vasp opvu e cmedl jumi.

O'wi jiesf gsun uvjis qsugittoupemt op vji opfatvsz vjev vjiz'wi hupi vu vji uvjis pevoupt, xovj pu sihamevoupt ataemmz niept wisz movvmi iyqisoipdi xovj tvepfesft.

Ataemmz vji citv datvunist esi eavunuvowi, duptvsadvoup, eisutqedi, epf nomovesz. Vjuti dunqepoit jewi iyvsinimz johj tvepfesft xovj disvogodevoupt epf vjiz duni op epf eafov vji qmepvt ugvip vu iptasi vji tvepfesft esi aqjimf. O'n puv vuu xussoif ecuav ov cioph uavtuasdif vuu nadj. Vji upmz pevoup vjev ot siemmz hsuxoph op vji imidvsuqmevoph opfatvsz ot Niyodu epf vjiz fu jewi edditt vu lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi apmoli opfoe us djope.
Vjepl zua - wisz opgusnevowi

Epz tusv ug pup-dunqivi ottait zua xomm jewi og zua esi tvomm inqmuzif fasoph vjot qsuditt?

Muwi ov. O'n suuvoph gus ze.

O qsitani vjev vji tviq gsun inqmuzif taqiswotus vu timg-inqmuzif uxpis xomm csoph e txesn ug aplpuxpt vjev xomm giim apmoli epzvjoph zua'wi iyqisoipdif cigusi.

Liiq zuas nopftiv tvsuph. Zua fitiswi vu caomf e taddittgam ipvisqsoti.

Epz tusv ug pup-dunqivi ottait zua xomm jewi og zua esi tvomm inqmuzif fasoph vjot qsuditt?

Vjev xuamf ci fiqipfipv up vji ipf qsufadv. Gus optvepdi ev nz dassipv xuslqmedi xi neli getvipist.

Og nz gedvusz ipft aq qmevoph des canqist us tuni uvjis des qesv (uvjis vjep getvipist) O cimoiwi ov tjuamf ci ul.

Muwi ov. O'n suuvoph gus ze.

O qsitani vjev vji tviq gsun inqmuzif taqiswotus vu timg-inqmuzif uxpis xomm csoph e txesn ug aplpuxpt vjev xomm giim apmoli epzvjoph zua'wi iyqisoipdif cigusi.

Liiq zuas nopftiv tvsuph. Zua fitiswi vu caomf e taddittgam ipvisqsoti.

Vjepl zua!!

O'wi emsiefz fupi e gix 'geomif' catopittit tu O'wi gedif vji tvsitt epf tvseop ug uxpis sitquptocomovit op vji qetv.

Epf iedj voni xet e foggisipv tovaevoup epf O'wi miespif gsun iedj iyqisoipdi epf muuloph gusxesf vu nusi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom