D
DeletedUser394
Guest
Fist off, yes there is an upfront cost. But within a few days (took me 5 hours) you can recoup your entire investment.
You don't need money to make money. What many people might not realize, is that you don't need to spend any money (because you get it all back) to buy tickets to a sold out sporting event. (lol)
My family is Slovak, so I wanted to support them (the team) at the upcoming IIHF Word Junior Championships. It's been a dream of mine to go to this event that happens only once a year. (Last year I was going to go to Buffalo to watch but had to cancel). But there was a problem. I didn't want to tap into my business funds, nor my savings. And these tickets don't come cheap!
4 Simple Steps to Get Tickets to ANY event and make money at the same time (sporting/non sporting, makes little difference).
1) Find a motivated seller. This is easy, as many people have a variety of reasons for why they can't attend.
2) Negotiate. I found a seller who was leaving town on business tomorrow, so I offered him a fraction of the face value of his tickets (4 side-by-side) for 4 games. (16 tickets). Face value cost: $1,600.
3) Relist Immediately. So, seeing as the tournament is less than 8 days away, I put 8 tickets (a pair for each game) for sale at 25% above face value. Sold them in a few hours and that 25% markup on 8 tickets covered the entire cost of my 4 (Kept 4 tickets, 1 for each game for myself), sold the other four to family and friends at face value and made a profit on each one. (Further explanation at the bottom)
I basically made money (~$350) and now I get to go to 4 Awesome games for free!
4) Enjoy the games/concert/whatever. :icon_super::icon_super::icon_super:

Face Value = $1,600
I paid = $1,040
I sold (12 of 16 tickets) = $1,400
$1,400 - $1,040 = $360 Cash profit + 4 free tickets!
All tickets are Row 2, Center Ice!!:hl:
Now, I know there will probably be some skepticism/haterism going on here, but it all comes down to the fact that you can CREATE your own opportunities.
You don't need money to make money. What many people might not realize, is that you don't need to spend any money (because you get it all back) to buy tickets to a sold out sporting event. (lol)
My family is Slovak, so I wanted to support them (the team) at the upcoming IIHF Word Junior Championships. It's been a dream of mine to go to this event that happens only once a year. (Last year I was going to go to Buffalo to watch but had to cancel). But there was a problem. I didn't want to tap into my business funds, nor my savings. And these tickets don't come cheap!
4 Simple Steps to Get Tickets to ANY event and make money at the same time (sporting/non sporting, makes little difference).
1) Find a motivated seller. This is easy, as many people have a variety of reasons for why they can't attend.
2) Negotiate. I found a seller who was leaving town on business tomorrow, so I offered him a fraction of the face value of his tickets (4 side-by-side) for 4 games. (16 tickets). Face value cost: $1,600.
3) Relist Immediately. So, seeing as the tournament is less than 8 days away, I put 8 tickets (a pair for each game) for sale at 25% above face value. Sold them in a few hours and that 25% markup on 8 tickets covered the entire cost of my 4 (Kept 4 tickets, 1 for each game for myself), sold the other four to family and friends at face value and made a profit on each one. (Further explanation at the bottom)
I basically made money (~$350) and now I get to go to 4 Awesome games for free!
4) Enjoy the games/concert/whatever. :icon_super::icon_super::icon_super:

Face Value = $1,600
I paid = $1,040
I sold (12 of 16 tickets) = $1,400
$1,400 - $1,040 = $360 Cash profit + 4 free tickets!
All tickets are Row 2, Center Ice!!:hl:
Now, I know there will probably be some skepticism/haterism going on here, but it all comes down to the fact that you can CREATE your own opportunities.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

