• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

How to Grow Brand (Painting/Construction Company). What Would You Do?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Yanezez

Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
37%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello all, and thank you in advance for the tip.

We are a tiny tiny company. After a hard 2 years, I've finally been able to help my dad's painting/construction company get a good foothold using G-Ads and other things I've learned along the way. Most debt is paid and client prospects are not lacking.

As you were my doctor, I will be 100% honest. So far the profit is about 2-4k (in Chile is decent money) per month which for my 60 year old is a good income.

I am thinking of his retirement now and how to 'grow'. One of the ideas I got is to grow the business brand and eventually sell it. The other is to get more clients and delegate to other smaller companies. We are already working with two other smaller companies and have worked well (after discarding unreliable workers).

So my idea is 1) grow the brand and 2) begin working with other companies which would allow us to not reject clients.

Is this a good strategy? What would you do different? How do I grow brand if i will be working with two other companies? (Do I force them to use our shirts, or something).

BTW, the whole client interaction and payment is done through us, not the other companies.

I am open to learning

Merci all!

Back