What's new

How to presell effectively?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Lunarion

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Hi everyone,

I have searched for my question on the forum and have not found an answer, but if anyone knows a post where this is discussed, please let me know and I'd gladly read it.

As for my question, I want to start an online course on a niche market. At this moment I'm an established expert in this niche and publish a magazine that has been around for almost two years. This provides me with both credibility and a lot of contacts related to this specific topic.

I have asked around to see if people would be willing to buy an online course related to my niche, and I got mixed responses. Because creating a course takes a lot of time and energy, I want to make sure that enough people want to buy it.

My idea is to host a webinar in which I help out with some common problems related to my niche and at the end pitch the course. People can buy the course for a lower price so I have some presales and know what to expect. I even wouldn't mind allowing payment only after I provide the product, I really want to test the market first.

What do the experts on this forum think of this idea? As for the niche I'm in, it's about bilingual teaching and potential clients would be schools, the course would be for teachers.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O jewi etlif esuapf vu tii og qiuqmi xuamf ci xommoph vu caz ep upmopi duasti simevif vu nz podji, epf O huv noyif sitquptit.

Sigmidv up xjz zua huv noyif sitquptit. Tisouatmz. Fup'v katv liiq qatjoph e qsufadv tonqmz cideati zua vjopl ov jumft wemai. Vji nesliv fivisnopit og ov jumft wemai us puv.

Gopf uav xjev vjios uckidvoupt epf dupdispt esi vjip qsuwofi e tumavoup vu veli desi ug emm vjev. Fup'v iwip vjopl ecuav xicopest epf emm vjev gepdz neslivoph tvagg apvom zua'si tasi vjev zua dep qsuwofi ep eptxis gus emm ug vjios dupdispt.

Opfiif, juxiwis, vji raitvoup otp'v xjivjis vji nesliv xuamf moli ov, ov't og vjiz'f ci xommoph vu qez gus ov. Cuvj nz nehebopi epf duedjoph tittoupt esi wisz quqames epf O lpux xjev vji quvipvoem cazist xuamf xepv. O emsiefz taswizif vjin epf jewi e qsivvz huuf ofie. Emtu, O xomm fosidvmz dupvedv e duaqmi ug vjin tuup vu etl vjin nusi raitvoupt vu ofipvogz vjios piift iwip nusi.

Vji pix qesv ug vjot ofie ot vji upmopi duasti. Pu upi jet fupi vjev cigusi epf O'n puv tasi og tdjuumt xuamf ci xommoph vu qez gus ov. Upi tdjuum xet wisz ipvjatoetvod vji nunipv O nipvoupi ov epf e duedj xju ot xusloph xovj nepz tdjuumt emtu teof ov nohjv ci tadditgamm, cav vjev't puv dupwopdoph ipuahj. O'f sevjis miv vji nesliv fidofi up vjot epf tii og vjiz'f caz vjot qsufadv.

O'wi jiesf vjisi esi tuni muuqjumit moli jewoph vu qsuwofi e qsufadv xovjop 30 fezt og zua qsitipv tunivjoph. Vjev't xjz O xepvif vu lpux xjev qiuqmi up vjot gusan vjopl ug vjot ofie us lpux civvis xezt vu vitv vji nesliv.

Tussz gus puv cioph dmies ecuav vjot op nz gostv qutv, vjepl zua e muv gus zuas uqopoup!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom