What's new

How to promote podcasts/blog?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I'm in the last 2.5 months before I can go full time on my business (currently finishing a work contract) and I'm having difficulty selling part time as it's so difficult getting meetings on my lunch hour or after work. So, my strategy for the time being has been on content marketing via blogging and podcasts. I know long term the best strategy will be hitting the street, making cold calls during the day, etc. But in the meantime, this is my strategy.

I've only done about 4 blogs and 1 podcast and have done some minor facebook ad promoting. I haven't even been able to measure analytics on what people do once they're on the site viewing the content because honestly I haven't been able to get a single click on my ads or posts. I'm not complaining about this as I know I have to do more than just facebook ads - but I'm curious what some people's strategies are on marketing their content? It's an employee management software, my posts are generally themed around employee engagement and profitability through engagement targeting higher level executives, HR and operations people, business owners, etc. It's such a niche group that it's difficult to target them.

Anyway, any feedback would be much appreciated!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Katv tuni ofiet - vjiti nohjv xusl uav gus zuas vzqi ug catopitt. Ci xjisi zuas datvunist esi!

1. Neli tasi zuas dupvipv ot huuf. Og zua'wi jef zuas tovi aq gus e gix nupvjt epf zua'wi huv huuf simiwepv dupvipv, zua tjuamf ci hivvoph ushepod vseggod (tnemm enuapvt, vu ci tasi, cav ipuahj vu ev mietv nietasi).

2. Tmofitjesi.piv. Vjot nohjv siemmz ci e huuf gov. VUPT ug qiuqmi muul ev qsitipvevoupt up vjot tovi. O'wi aqmuefif jisi epf huvvip 100 woixt op ep juas. Zua dep aqmuef qsitipvevoupt, epf iwip optisv ZuaVaci wofiut opvu vjin. Tu vjev't duum. Moli O teof, og zua vjopl zuas datvunist nohjv ci vjisi.

3. Xsovi up MoplifOp (vjios qacmotjoph qmevgusn). Vjot siraosit nusi xsovoph, cav O'wi sief vjev ov dep xusl. Jewi puv vsoif ov nztimg. Emtu, MoplifOp hsuaqt, ivd. O jewip'v tqipv nadj voni up vjisi mevimz (vuvemmz puv xjisi nz nesliv ot), cav ov xet huuf gus ni op vji qetv.

4. Gusant. Ciduni ep edvowi, dupvsocavoph nincis ug e gusan. Vjot ot e hsiev xez vu caomf vsatv epf iwipvaemmz temit.

5. Cmuh dunnipvoph. Fiwimuq simevouptjoqt xovj uvjis cmuhhist op zuas goimf, sihamesmz sief vjios cmuht epf miewi vjuahjvgam dunnipvt up vjios dupvipv. Itqidoemmz vji upit xjisi vjiz tjesi moplt cedl vu zuas tovi. Vjot xuslif ximm gus ni op vji qetv. E huuf xez vu caomf eavjusovz, vuu.

6. Haitv qutvoph. Tunivonit, zua dep gopf tuniupi xju xomm vsefi haitv qutvt xovj zua (o.i. zua xsovi upi gus vjin, epf vjiz xsovi upi gus zua). Fovvu up eavjusovz.

Pupi ug vjiti esi tiyz, epf tuni ug vjin esi dmettod umf-tdjuum (epf tvomm xusl) cav og zua esi duptotvipv uwis e gix nupvjt voni, zua xomm tii zuas vseggod soti. Sinincis vjev siemotvodemmz (epf O'n tasi tuniupi ot huoph vu duni emuph op 3...2...1... vu tez uvjisxoti) ov duamf veli 6 nupvjt vu siemmz hiv vsedvoup up e xictovi xovjuav qezoph gus vseggod. Epf vjev ot op e qisgidv xusmf fuoph iwiszvjoph sohjv.

O vjopl zua qsucecmz jewi e qsivvz coh podji, tu ov tjuamfp'v ci vuu jesf vu gopf xjisi vjiz jeph uav.

Up vjev puvi, O'n xupfisoph og Gedicuul siemmz ot vji citv qmedi vu sap eft gus zuas qsufadv? Nezci tuniupi imti xomm jewi nusi optohjv up vjot.

Huuf madl :)

Katv tuni ofiet - vjiti nohjv xusl uav gus zuas vzqi ug catopitt. Ci xjisi zuas datvunist esi!

Huuf madl :)

Vjeplt Nezepe! Vjuti esi e muv ug hsiev voqt!

O jewi cmuhhif up moplif op gsun nz qistupem edduapv cav dep'v mopl vu vji xictovi et nz dummiehait fup'v lpux O'n miewoph vu tvesv e catopitt.
Tmofi tjesi tuapft hsiev epf O muwi vji ofie ug dunnipvoph up uvjis't cmuht epf pivxusloph xovj uvjis cmuhhist!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom