What's new

How To start a Profitable Online Business (Pure Strategy)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Andy_V

PARKED
Hay guys well let me start off by saying that the fast lane millionaire book has helped me in so many ways. Most importantly it helped me put my mindset right. I was pretty much a sidewalker until this book. And for that I shall be for grateful. So, Having found success I wanted to give back to the community. So, I opened this profile to give you my proven strategy for money getting online. Also this forum is awesome a lot of smart business minded people. So let get into it.

Here is my strategy:

1)Setting up a lead generation website for clients and optimize it for ranking for the clients keyword. After the site is up and running I would then acquire a track 1800 number (call fire is the one I use) and redirect it to your clients work number. So every time some one calls your 800 number it is tracked and recorded and invoiced and redirected to you client. This is so everything is verified and fair.

2) The Lead gen site is up, Start a Traffic campaign utlizing SEO, PPC, Media Buys, Social PPC, Ad networks, Retargeting, ETC to get traffic up for the site. My Personal Favorite SEO it can be a bit difficult to learn but, once you do it is a POWERFUL WEAPON in your arsenal. So let do some math! (Tip: go after clients that work in emergency services so people well call right away. Thou, this method can work for any industry. )
Here is an SEO example:
-"Engineering consultants in Dubai" gets 480 searches per month on google
-"Engineering Companies in Dubai" gets 260 searches per month on google
. Those two search terms combined give you over 700 searches PER MONTH but let round up to 700:
suppose you were only able to get 10% of that traffic ( which extremely doable)
700 traffic*.20= 140 visitors
and from those 140 visitors you were only able to get 15% conversion
(which is also doable)
140 visitors * 15% conversion = 21 leads
now lets assume your client has a 20% close rate on all inbound leads.
14 leads * 20% closing rate = 2.8 Customers ....
2 customers per month... At the absolute worst conditions. Now if we taking things up a notch like Dominating the front pages with your facebook page youtube video and website giving a bigger chunk of the potential traffic.
Then adding powerful on site conversion tactics that make the jump to the phone to call the client. And if each client is worth thousands and thousands of dollars to client you can see why they would be willing to pay.

3) Once the lead gen site is up and ranked and getting calls to your client you are then open to offer better services. And if everything is done right you should be bring in calls. After this off them A free trial of your other services. What I do is offer a free trial of email marketing where I set a indepth email autoresponse funnel which would be a whole article dedicated to itself.
This a simple and powerful to give your clients results and make them love you.
Also, Its an easier sell then telling them they have start with a 6 MONTH CONTRACT FOR 8K A MONTH, like so many IM firms do today (My company has 8k month clients but, we started first with the prepaid lead gen).
Now you have too have a awesome copy
heres a quote from the great Gary halbert:
"People Come online for two things Content and Contact"
It doesn't matter what business you are in you have to humanize yourself to your audience. You have to be just like them but at the same time the expert that they have been looking for.
Remember
1) Present the problem
2) Aggravate the problem
3) Offer the Solution
4) Call to action
Example: Gold investment
" The market goes up and down. Interest rates Skyrocket and profit margin disappear. And worst of all it is completely out of your control and is decided behind your back. Yes, the banker are winning. But not for long, Let me explain. For thousands of years Precious metals have always been the absolute foundation of monetary systems and no inflation or interest rates can ever change that. We are the leading Gold provider in the world and have been in business for 200 years and helped people like you MAKE SURE they live a abundant and affluent life, Below is a link showing you our exact model that has kept us in rich even during the worst of recessions, Click below to find out more."
This just a example I did real quick, don't hold me too it lol but I think you get my point.

So you have the traffic how the do you convert them.

1) Figure out the ultimate goal for your client is. So, whatever your product is about figure out what the end goal is for your audience.
2) Once you have the ultimate goal of your client in mind you have to then determine the milestones in which your client would encounter so let imagine you have a course on how to make better webinars your milestones for clients would be:
- Getting people to register for the webinar
- Getting people to attend the webinar
- How to get people to buy
- How to get people to become raving fans of your product
3) Once you have your clients milestones you then write or create a video explaining in detail how the person would go about fixing the issues. Yes, I am saying give free information. Let me explain. Given the fact that people are extreme undated by bullshit marketing they automatically have a shield to this stuff even if they know it can help them. So, how do you overcome this?
By gaining their trust. How do you gain their trust? By giving them valuable info that actually helps them and that no one is willing to give. But, heres the trick give out little by little the magic words you should hear is "what do I do now?"....$$$$$
4) Each milestone should have its own leadpage leading to your core product. You must realize that every person has different need. This is why you have to make sure you know you audience well, and know each problem they face and give them a free solution to each issue and give a call to action to your deluxe package.
Other tactics:
1)start video marketing, Making reviews of your product or services. Then ranking them up on the Google serp's since google loves ranking youtube videos on the SERP. Why? because google bought Youtube and they want a bang for their buck.
2) Get testimonials for your product. This is a make or break thing here people. But, most importantly you must cultivate a environment of friendliness and encourage people to send in testimonials
3) Social media marketing. Facebook above all else is SO POWERFUL im telling you if your not on it and using the newsfeed ads you are fool.
All these tactics are SUPER CHEAP to do and are are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
I know this is a lot to digest but, So what deal with it lol .... Theres gold in there HILLL!!!
I always wanted to create this post for so time but was always busy, and since I have a flu and sick at home what better time.
So, if you have a proven strategy share it on this thread. Help the community out. Do it for Fastlaners. Its good karma. If you have questions just message me and ill and get back too you. Peace and Love!
-Andy

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom