• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

MARKETING I already make 7 figures per month in my local currency...Trying to scale to 8figures

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
199%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Before I start, I just want to say a big thank you to M.J Demarco for writing his books. I know he must have read or heard this several times but dude is a life changer.

Let's dive in...

I met M.J Demarco books 4years ago after my youth service year. I wanted going for "Money, master the game by Tony Robbins" but a Pastor friend of mine suggested TMF to me.

The title of the book sounded like a get rich quick scam type of book and wanted to skim through it and return back to Mr. Robins book.

Let's just say the first chapter of the book hooked me and I became a disciple for all of M.js works.

Fast forward till today and I still read His books ... I've read TMF more than 100x (I kid you not).

I currently have 8figures saved in the bank with a return of 12% given back of my savings. I have created a system for my business that makes me 7figures per month fairly easily (Today's date is 14th September 2023 and I've already made 2.4Million of my local currency).

Please note that I don't consider myself rich - yet that's why 98% of my income goes to my savings and investments.

Now I am stuck because my business is growing rapidly and I'm the only one running the show. I've tried hiring workers but I've ended up being burned.

The last one I hired was doing well but at the same time she was also building her business as she craves to be independent also.

I've thought about it hard and I've come to a conclusion of hiring my friends that are unemployed and are really not doing well financially.

My plans are:

1. Rent a big apartment.
2. Get food stuffs for the rest of the year.
3. Set a goal to hit 1billion in my local currency in the next four months (I know it sounds crazy but I've achieved crazier heights than this).
4. Share profits 70% for me and 15% each for both of my friends that will help me reach this goal.

I'll need the house to help me audit everything I've just said and help me make corrections where needed and if there's a better way I'm currently not seeing, I'm more than willing to learn.

Thanks ❤️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back