What's new

I am also looking to help 3 people this month (en guarde!)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
The thread that zen******* started here sometime in July was fantastic for people looking to get coached on business.

I had the opportunity to chat with him briefly some time back, really fascinating guy - glad I had the opportunity!

Here's what I've got going on: I am starting a coaching program of my own. I would like to take on 3 clients myself and help them get to the next level in life.

What the heck do I have to offer? Well - I have never taken a company public, nor have I raised 90 million dollars yet, my study, training, and practice has been in getting people to perform their best.

Personally I have trained people and got them to achieve these results:

trained 4 professional martial artists to take world titles, 2 of which are well known celebrity figures these days.
trained several law enforcement agencies self defense and hand-to-hand tactics (secret service & fbi included)
trained 100+ 5-10 yr old children to pass presidential fitness test
psychological and physical coach to high level atheletes in kick boxing, boxing, and traditional martial arts.
helped 30+ failing seniors graduate from high school and set themselves up for success in their career and college. (that was a fun one)
got several adults to lose 100+ pounds
prevented several teenagers from committing suicide and got them on the right track for success
got supposed "ADD, ADHD, ABCDEFG" children off of medication and doing better than ever in school and home.

And many more.. I have spoken to dozens of adult audiences, a little over 100 teenage groups, and thousands (literally) of children audiences, all on motivation and success, fitness, and health.

I've been inching my way in to the personal development world and I have something to prove. I don't have any degrees or special papers but I will get results.

The coaching is free. All I ask is that I can use you as a case study. I want to blog about your adventures, interview you after your successes. Whatever it is you are looking to change, I am looking for a challenge!

Business, fitness, motivation, goals, whatver it is for you - I will get you thinking clear, motivated and getting results. If you're interested PM me answering these questions:

Who are you?
What are you working on now?
What is your goal?
What is stopping you from reaching it?
Finish this sentence: "I would feel successful if I did ______"

Let's chat and see if it is a good fit. Since I only have time for 3 people right now myself, PM me quick so we can get to work. Our success is waiting!

Vjepl zua gus vji uqqusvapovz ! O tipv e qn.

Vji vjsief vjev bip******* tvesvif jisi tunivoni op Kamz xet gepvetvod gus qiuqmi muuloph vu hiv duedjif up catopitt.

O jef vji uqqusvapovz vu djev xovj jon csoigmz tuni voni cedl, siemmz getdopevoph haz - hmef O jef vji uqqusvapovz!

Jisi't xjev O'wi huv huoph up: O en tvesvoph e duedjoph qsuhsen ug nz uxp. O xuamf moli vu veli up 3 dmoipvt nztimg epf jimq vjin hiv vu vji piyv miwim op mogi.

Xjev vji jidl fu O jewi vu uggis? Ximm - O jewi piwis velip e dunqepz qacmod, pus jewi O seotif 90 nommoup fummest ziv, nz tvafz, vseopoph, epf qsedvodi jet ciip op hivvoph qiuqmi vu qisgusn vjios citv.

Qistupemmz O jewi vseopif qiuqmi epf huv vjin vu edjoiwi vjiti sitamvt:

vseopif 4 qsugittoupem nesvoem esvotvt vu veli xusmf vovmit, 2 ug xjodj esi ximm lpuxp dimicsovz gohasit vjiti fezt.
vseopif tiwisem mex ipgusdinipv ehipdoit timg figipti epf jepf-vu-jepf vedvodt (tidsiv tiswodi & gco opdmafif)
vseopif 100+ 5-10 zs umf djomfsip vu qett qsitofipvoem govpitt vitv
qtzdjumuhodem epf qjztodem duedj vu johj miwim evjimivit op lodl cuyoph, cuyoph, epf vsefovoupem nesvoem esvt.
jimqif 30+ geomoph tipoust hsefaevi gsun johj tdjuum epf tiv vjintimwit aq gus tadditt op vjios desiis epf dummihi. (vjev xet e gap upi)
huv tiwisem efamvt vu muti 100+ quapft
qsiwipvif tiwisem viipehist gsun dunnovvoph taodofi epf huv vjin up vji sohjv vsedl gus tadditt
huv taqqutif "EFF, EFJF, ECDFIGH" djomfsip ugg ug nifodevoup epf fuoph civvis vjep iwis op tdjuum epf juni.

Epf nepz nusi.. O jewi tqulip vu fubipt ug efamv eafoipdit, e movvmi uwis 100 viipehi hsuaqt, epf vjuatepft (movisemmz) ug djomfsip eafoipdit, emm up nuvowevoup epf tadditt, govpitt, epf jiemvj.

O'wi ciip opdjoph nz xez op vu vji qistupem fiwimuqnipv xusmf epf O jewi tunivjoph vu qsuwi. O fup'v jewi epz fihsiit us tqidoem qeqist cav O xomm hiv sitamvt.

Vji duedjoph ot gsii. Emm O etl ot vjev O dep ati zua et e deti tvafz. O xepv vu cmuh ecuav zuas efwipvasit, opviswoix zua egvis zuas taddittit. Xjeviwis ov ot zua esi muuloph vu djephi, O en muuloph gus e djemmiphi!

Catopitt, govpitt, nuvowevoup, huemt, xjevwis ov ot gus zua - O xomm hiv zua vjoploph dmies, nuvowevif epf hivvoph sitamvt. Og zua'si opvisitvif QN ni eptxisoph vjiti raitvoupt:

Xju esi zua?
Xjev esi zua xusloph up pux?
Xjev ot zuas huem?
Xjev ot tvuqqoph zua gsun siedjoph ov?
Gopotj vjot tipvipdi: "O xuamf giim taddittgam og O fof ______"

Miv't djev epf tii og ov ot e huuf gov. Topdi O upmz jewi voni gus 3 qiuqmi sohjv pux nztimg, QN ni raodl tu xi dep hiv vu xusl. Uas tadditt ot xeovoph!
EMET, O en 9 ziest mevi.....

9 ziest ehu O xuamf'wi piwis onehopif O xuamf ci xjisi O en vufez.

Getdopevif epf hsevigam.

Vjeplt @NK FiNesdu

Ximm fitiswif.

O deppuv onehopi xjisi O xomm ci op 9 ziest gsun pux up.

Et vji "coh haz" tezt:

Nutv qiuqmi uwisitvonevi xjev vjiz dep edjoiwi op upi zies cav apfisitvonevi xjev vjiz dep edjoiwi op e fidefi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom