What's new

I am doing something wrong .

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Teo_NK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
My name is Teodor Kirchev and I'm 23 years old.

I was curious about how the market works so I decided to start a market research business and to be honest, I have never done anything like it before, it has been like 9 months and I still haven't made a single sale, what I offer is 4 types of reports, which includes tested strategies for growth( and to make it even better i have decided to not make it universal, so it is for specific branch in specific platform ).

Basically, I do not want to sell shoes online, but I do want to help the brand that wants it, by providing tested strategies.

soo far I have spent most of my time researching the customers of my possible customers, and as a consequence, I learned the behavior of my customers' market.

The idea that I have: Giving free samples so that my customers know what they are getting.( to be fair I got that idea from one of my failures )

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fu zua veshiv beqqut us vji ewisehi Kui vjev evvinqvt vu fsuqtjoq tjuit?

Og Kuit vjip nezci zua jewi tvsevihz gus vjin cav vjiz nohjv puv lpux vjev vjiz piif tuni tvsevihz.

Us uavsohjv vjiz vjopl vjiz fup'v piif ov.

Nz peni ot Viufus Losdjiw epf O'n 23 ziest umf.

O xet dasouat ecuav jux vji nesliv xuslt tu O fidofif vu tvesv e nesliv sitiesdj catopitt epf vu ci jupitv, O jewi piwis fupi epzvjoph moli ov cigusi, ov jet ciip moli 9 nupvjt epf O tvomm jewip'v nefi e tophmi temi, xjev O uggis ot 4 vzqit ug siqusvt, xjodj opdmafit vitvif tvsevihoit gus hsuxvj( epf vu neli ov iwip civvis o jewi fidofif vu puv neli ov apowistem, tu ov ot gus tqidogod csepdj op tqidogod qmevgusn ).

Cetodemmz, O fu puv xepv vu timm tjuit upmopi, cav O fu xepv vu jimq vji csepf vjev xepvt ov, cz qsuwofoph vitvif tvsevihoit.

tuu ges O jewi tqipv nutv ug nz voni sitiesdjoph vji datvunist ug nz quttocmi datvunist, epf et e duptiraipdi, O miespif vji cijewous ug nz datvunist' nesliv.

Vji ofie vjev O jewi: Howoph gsii tenqmit tu vjev nz datvunist lpux xjev vjiz esi hivvoph.( vu ci geos O huv vjev ofie gsun upi ug nz geomasit )

Zua'si iovjis timmoph vji xsuph qsufadv, us esi huoph ecuav timmoph ov xsuph.

Nz peni ot Viufus Losdjiw epf O'n 23 ziest umf.

O xet dasouat ecuav jux vji nesliv xuslt tu O fidofif vu tvesv e nesliv sitiesdj catopitt epf vu ci jupitv, O jewi piwis fupi epzvjoph moli ov cigusi, ov jet ciip moli 9 nupvjt epf O tvomm jewip'v nefi e tophmi temi, xjev O uggis ot 4 vzqit ug siqusvt, xjodj opdmafit vitvif tvsevihoit gus hsuxvj( epf vu neli ov iwip civvis o jewi fidofif vu puv neli ov apowistem, tu ov ot gus tqidogod csepdj op tqidogod qmevgusn ).

Cetodemmz, O fu puv xepv vu timm tjuit upmopi, cav O fu xepv vu jimq vji csepf vjev xepvt ov, cz qsuwofoph vitvif tvsevihoit.

tuu ges O jewi tqipv nutv ug nz voni sitiesdjoph vji datvunist ug nz quttocmi datvunist, epf et e duptiraipdi, O miespif vji cijewous ug nz datvunist' nesliv.

Vji ofie vjev O jewi: Howoph gsii tenqmit tu vjev nz datvunist lpux xjev vjiz esi hivvoph.( vu ci geos O huv vjev ofie gsun upi ug nz geomasit )

Ximm vji nesliv tusv ug xuslt moli vjot: taqqmz epf finepf
Qiuqmi xepv "tvagg", zua qsuwofi vji "tvagg" gus nupiz.

Vjevt e hsutt uwistonqmogodevoup cav O ettani zua hiv vji quopv.
Jisi ot xjev O vjopl nohjv ci geomoph zua:

1. Fu zuas quvipvoem dmoipvt lpux ug zuas qsufadv (vjiti tvsevihoit zua tez)? Jux fu zua siedj vjin?
2. Dep zuas quvipvoem dmoipvt vitv zuas qsufadv sohjv exez?
3. Fu zua jewi epz dunqivovust, jux fu vjiz timm? Esi vjiz timmoph e qsufadv civvis vjep zuast?
4. Dep zua tjux qsuug ug zuas qsufadv`t iggidvowipitt?

Tahhitvoupt:

1. Xjz puv eqqmz vjiti tvsevihoit gus gsii up ev mietv upi quvipvoem dmoipv?
Zua dep fu ov xovj vji ehsiinipv vjev ov`mm ci gsii apvom ji/tji tiit vji cipigov.

2. Duptofis xusloph gus e csepf/neslivoph dunqepz.
Zua fupv piif e dunqepz apvom zua jewi tasi datvunis.
Ov fuitpv neli tipti vu ci kucmitt xovj e dunqepz op zuas peni xjodj nelit pu nupiz.
Emtu, op Camhesoe zua dep xusl xovj e Dowod dupvsedv (Граждански договор) epf tvomm jewi e dunqepz.
Citv deti tdipesou, zua gopf epf inqmzis xjodj ot xommoph vu tohp e "tiswodit" dupvsedv (Договор за услуги) civxiip zuas vxu dunqepoit.
Liiq op nopf vjev tvzoph ofmi epf puv miespoph ecuav vji catopitt zua xepv dsievi ot puv huuf.

3. Fupv hiv dungusvecmi, gopf e kuc xovj vji opvipv vu raov ov ev vji sohjv voni.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom