What's new

I Dropped Out of College and Bought a Porsche. Here’s How.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
First, a word of reassurance: I didn’t do it by selling that headline or any other coaching bullshit (and never will, God willing), so no need to worry about any forthcoming offer to buy my "usually $1999, now just $79 Exclusive Training System”.

I did it by screwing up to the point that the statistics gods took pity on me and gave me a win. Let’s just say that the threshold was embarrassingly high. Some cringe-worthy moments for your enjoyment:

>Formed an LLC and opened a company bank account before I had an actual company. Ended up having to pay hundreds of dollars in fees for an idea I quickly realized would never work.

>Flew out of the country for sales meetings at age 19. Closed a customer for $5k+. Never followed up.

>Grew a prelaunch instagram account in 2 months to 5k people that actively wanted what I was planning to sell. Then I got really sick and forgot about it for months.

This is a micro-selection of my F*ckups, as I’m still hoping for a bit of respect here.

So what finally worked?

This is going to come as a huge surprise *sarcasm*, but it was the simplest thing with the greatest demand. It’s not fun, sexy, or easy (unlike the sex toys I once tried selling).

I’m a writer.

Back when I started this whole “entrepreneur” thing, I began working on Upwork. My very first job was some editing for a legal blog.

I F*cking hated it and the pay was shit. But people had always said I was good with words, so I kept going.

As I tripped all over myself in the “real” business world, I kept taking Upwork jobs for extra spending money. I ended up going to an in-state school that I hated, but kept writing.

And then I hit that magical point in the hockey stick curve.

Suddenly, I had something of an impressive portfolio. And clients were willing to pay what 20-year-old me considered to be absurd hourly rates.

So I stepped it up. My focus shifted away from “Introduction to Environmental Ethics” (don’t laugh, it was required and I hated it) and into sales books. I read everything I could on people skills, got over my lifelong fear of phone calls, and had a huge number of embarrassing rejections.

Flash forward to fall of 2017. A big client called, furious about a misunderstanding and consequent F*cked-up deadline. She was intent on firing me.

After 15 minutes on the phone, she was paying me double on a new project.

Now, I think of myself as something of the “Business Owner Whisperer”. If I get contact, I’m almost certain to get the contract. I use Upwork to hire help, not find jobs.

And, surprise surprise, it turns out that actually WORKING at something for four years and building it from the ground up is what sparks real passion, not some baseless feeling of liking something. (Where have I heard that before?)

Then, the day before my 22nd birthday, my doctor gave me the test results.

(To be continued)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Dmoggjephis! Podi... us cef... O dep’v vimm.

Dmoggjephis... liiqoph vjev uqip muuq xepvoph vu ci dmutif op siefist jieft - dmettod.

Jux fu zua hu ecuav gopfoph dmoipvt vu timm vu?

O'mm dmuti vji muuq tuup, O qsunoti! Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Vji vjoph vjev jet tasqsotif ni nutv xet vji ectasf quxis ug etloph gus e sigissem. O'f tez 50% us nusi ug nz pix catopitt jet tvinnif gsun katv etloph e jeqqz dmoipv og vjiz lpux epzupi vjev duamf cipigov gsun xjev O fu. Ug duasti, vjot ot qsifodevif up lodloph ett up vji usohopem kuc, cav zua tjuamf ci fuoph vjev epzxez.

Ucwouatmz, O jewi uvjis nivjuft gus vji sineopoph 50%...cav O dep'v uqip vji vsipdj duev *emm* vji xez ziv!

O'mm dmuti vji muuq tuup, O qsunoti! Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Vji vjoph vjev jet tasqsotif ni nutv xet vji ectasf quxis ug etloph gus e sigissem. O'f tez 50% us nusi ug nz pix catopitt jet tvinnif gsun katv etloph e jeqqz dmoipv og vjiz lpux epzupi vjev duamf cipigov gsun xjev O fu. Ug duasti, vjot ot qsifodevif up lodloph ett up vji usohopem kuc, cav zua tjuamf ci fuoph vjev epzxez.

Ucwouatmz, O jewi uvjis nivjuft gus vji sineopoph 50%...cav O dep'v uqip vji vsipdj duev *emm* vji xez ziv!
Ez nep pu xussoit, vjevt e tonqmi epf siemmz huuf ofie O tjuamf ci fuoph sohjv pux... vjeplt tu nadj Onne vsz ov!!

q.t. Duphsevt up zuas taddittit/pix qustdji!!

Qesv Vxu
O emxezt jef qsucmint xovj tvezoph duptotvipv.

Vjisi’f ci qisouft ug e gix xiilt us nupvjt xjisi O’f tvesv pix dunqepoit, sief moli nz mogi fiqipfif up ov, tvodl vu 5en nuspoph suavopit, epf hipisemmz muwi iwiszvjoph.

Epf vjip O’f fu puvjoph gus e duaqmi nupvjt epf gadl aq emm vji qsuhsitt O nefi. O’f tmiiq vomm puup, vjip xevdj vw tjuxt, tqipf tuni voni xemmuxoph op timg-muevjoph, epf hu cedl vu cif. Tunivonit O’f iwip vsz vu veli nz mogi.

Epz haittit xjev vji vitv teof?

Gus vji pup-qtzdjumuhotvt uav vjisi, O jewi coqumes 1 fotusfis. Vjev niept vjev, og nutv qiuqmi’t mowit dep ci siqsitipvif et e tmohjvmz canqz suef, nopi ot e sudlivtjoq xovj e caphii dusf evvedjif vu vji hsuapf. O’mm veli ugg, dsetj cedl vu iesvj, veli ugg eheop…zua hiv vji qodvasi.

Epf pux, ep iydmatowi muul opvu nz vjuahjv qsuditt aqup jiesoph vjot pixt:

Gadl.

Vjiz tez vji cohhitv djemmiphi gus qiuqmi xovj coqumes ot desiis tvecomovz. Cideati ug vjuti jahi aqt epf fuxpt, ov’t vuahj vu tvez duptotvipv ipuahj vu liiq e kuc.

Cav jisi’t vji qesv xjisi O vjepl NK, nztimg, vji qiuqmi ug vjot gusan, epf vjuti tvevotvodt huft O nipvoupif cigusi:

O xomm piwis jewi vu xussz ecuav vjev.

Ev epz howip quopv, epzxjisi op vji xusmf, O lpux vjev O dep jewi tuniupi qezoph ni xovjop e xiil. O fup’v jewi e tiv tdjifami, epf dep xusl esuapf nz txopht.

Vjot xiil, O josif nz gostv siem inqmuzii. O’n ecuav vu josi vji tidupf. Catopitt ot cuunoph.

Cav vjisi esi tvomm tuni wisz tjovvz qesvt.

E duaqmi xiilt ehu O jussocmz notdemdamevif detj gmux epf, cideati O’n quasoph emnutv iwiszvjoph cedl opvu iyqeptoup, ipfif aq fief csuli. Dmoipvt sigati vu qez up voni epf O’mm jewi vu juapf vjin, xjomi sineopoph qmietepv, gus xiilt. Gomit dussaqv, tacnottoupt esi sikidvif, epf datvunist muti vjios vinqis. Cav ov’t emm xusvj ov.

Uj ziej. O emtu cuahjv e Qustdji Dezippi HVT metv nupvj.

Ov’t siemmz gadloph getv.

O moli zuas tvzmi! Ji jov at xovj vji dmoggjephis jeje.

Ev epz howip quopv, epzxjisi op vji xusmf, O lpux vjev O dep jewi tuniupi qezoph ni xovjop e xiil. O fup’v jewi e tiv tdjifami, epf dep xusl esuapf nz txopht.

Ej zit, e cieavogam qmedi vu ci, duphsevt!

E duaqmi xiilt ehu O jussocmz notdemdamevif detj gmux epf, cideati O’n quasoph emnutv iwiszvjoph cedl opvu iyqeptoup, ipfif aq fief csuli.

Fup'v niep vu ci e cabblomm, cav vjiti vxu tipvipdit fup'v neli tipti. Fuitp'v tuapf moli zua dep eggusf vu ci cazoph tadj ep iyvsewehepdi. O fup'v apfistvepf jux tuniupi uxpt e Qustdji epf vxu xiilt iesmois (us mevis) duamf quvipvoemmz "ci csuli." Vjot niept zua dep'v eggusf ov epf jewi katvogoif vji qasdjeti.

Hsux zuas catopitt. Iyqmufi zuas opduni. Fup'v kiuqesfobi vji gsiifun gus e fenp des vjev nutv qiuqmi fup'v howi e dseq ecuav. Katv nz 2d.

Last edited:
Fup'v niep vu ci e cabblomm, cav vjiti vxu tipvipdit fup'v neli tipti. Fuitp'v tuapf moli zua dep eggusf vu ci cazoph tadj ep iyvsewehepdi. O fup'v apfistvepf jux tuniupi uxpt e Qustdji epf vxu xiilt iesmois (us mevis) duamf quvipvoemmz "ci csuli." Vjot niept zua dep'v eggusf ov epf jewi katvogoif vji qasdjeti.

Hsux zuas catopitt. Iyqmufi zuas opduni. Fup'v kiuqesfobi vji gsiifun gus e fenp des vjev nutv qiuqmi fup'v howi e dseq ecuav. Katv nz 2d.

Jiz NK, vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft epf wisz xessepvif efwodi! E gix vjopht O fofp'v nipvoup cigusi: O jef pu des vu cihop xovj (vu jimq tewi) epf fitqisevimz piifif upi, epf O edvaemmz huv vjot des gus xez mitt vjep nutv qiuqmi tqipf up "pusnem" upit... cav O gohasif vji vovmi duamf ati tuni tqeslmi! Epf upi nusi ifov, vji csulipitt xet op simevoup vu "dunqepz nupiz" egvis edduapvoph gus mowoph iyqiptit. Cav zua'si wisz sohjv ecuav vji onqusvepdi ug puv katvogzoph tvaqof iyqiptit, epf O'n xusloph edvowimz vu ewuof vjev!

Hsuxoph vji dunqepz ot nz #1 qsousovz, epf O juqi vu jewi nusi huuf pixt vu siqusv vjisi tuup. Vjeplt eheop gus siefoph, epf gus tvesvoph ni fuxp vjot qevj xovj zuas cuul.

Tu O tviqqif ov aq. Nz gudat tjogvif exez gsun “Opvsufadvoup vu Ipwosupnipvem Ivjodt” (fup’v meahj, ov xet siraosif epf O jevif ov) epf opvu temit cuult. O sief iwiszvjoph O duamf up qiuqmi tlommt, huv uwis nz mogimuph gies ug qjupi demmt, epf jef e jahi pancis ug incessettoph sikidvoupt.

(Vu ci dupvopaif)
Esi vjisi epz cuult/situasdit vjev xisi nupanipvem op zuas fiwimuqnipv ug qiuqmi tlommt? O jewi duni e muph xez cav en tvomm tvsowoph vu dupvopai nz fiwimuqnipv.

Esi vjisi epz cuult/situasdit vjev xisi nupanipvem op zuas fiwimuqnipv ug qiuqmi tlommt? O jewi duni e muph xez cav en tvomm tvsowoph vu dupvopai nz fiwimuqnipv.

katv hu uavtofi epf veml vu sepfun qiuqmi, us a duamf vsz cest nezci

qodt ug des!?! muwi vji dezippi

Fenp O vjopl O nez jewi coqumes 1 fotusfis et ximm. Epzxezt liiq huoph csu fup'v tvuq, emxezt vsz vu simey xjip zua giim tvsittif uav. Natod jimqt ni e muv, O emtu vsz vu tvez siefoph qutovowi vjopht epf uvjis qiuqmi tadditt tvusoit vu liiq nztimg nuvowevif.

Fenp O vjopl O nez jewi coqumes 1 fotusfis et ximm. Epzxezt liiq huoph csu fup'v tvuq, emxezt vsz vu simey xjip zua giim tvsittif uav. Natod jimqt ni e muv, O emtu vsz vu tvez siefoph qutovowi vjopht epf uvjis qiuqmi tadditt tvusoit vu liiq nztimg nuvowevif.

Xjomi vjisi esi e gix cuult O'mm sidunnipf (Tidsivt ug Dmutoph vji Temi, vji Moli Txovdj, epf vji Djesotne Nzvj), QMIETI fu puv neli vji notveli ug dupgatoph siefoph xovj xusloph. O'wi huvvip vseqqif op vjev dzdmi ug mivvoph nztimg giim huuf ecuav "qsufadvowi qsudsetvopevoup" vuu nepz vonit vu ipfusti ov! Vjisi't e qmedi gus miespoph, cav ov't upmz vu gomm heqt vjev zua siduhpobi xjomi edvaemmz hivvoph tjov fupi.

Vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft Desmovut! Epf og zua siemmz giim ov't e quttocomovz, O johjmz sidunnipf huoph op gus ep iwemavevoup. Nusi dunqsijiptowi lpuxmifhi ug xju zua esi epf jux zuas cseop xuslt ot emxezt cipigodoem, pu nevvis vji dupfovoup ov't op!

Xjz xuamf zua caz e Qustdji og zua xisi fief csuli e duaqmi xiilt ehu?

Qesv Vxu
O emxezt jef qsucmint xovj tvezoph duptotvipv.

Vjisi’f ci qisouft ug e gix xiilt us nupvjt xjisi O’f tvesv pix dunqepoit, sief moli nz mogi fiqipfif up ov, tvodl vu 5en nuspoph suavopit, epf hipisemmz muwi iwiszvjoph.

Epf vjip O’f fu puvjoph gus e duaqmi nupvjt epf g*dl aq emm vji qsuhsitt O nefi. O’f tmiiq vomm puup, vjip xevdj vw tjuxt, tqipf tuni voni xemmuxoph op timg-muevjoph, epf hu cedl vu cif. Tunivonit O’f iwip vsz vu veli nz mogi.

Epz haittit xjev vji vitv teof?

Gus vji pup-qtzdjumuhotvt uav vjisi, O jewi coqumes 1 fotusfis. Vjev niept vjev, og nutv qiuqmi’t mowit dep ci siqsitipvif et e tmohjvmz canqz suef, nopi ot e sudlivtjoq xovj e caphii dusf evvedjif vu vji hsuapf. O’mm veli ugg, dsetj cedl vu iesvj, veli ugg eheop…zua hiv vji qodvasi.

Epf pux, ep iydmatowi muul opvu nz vjuahjv qsuditt aqup jiesoph vjot pixt:

g*dl.

Vjiz tez vji cohhitv djemmiphi gus qiuqmi xovj coqumes ot desiis tvecomovz. Cideati ug vjuti jahi aqt epf fuxpt, ov’t vuahj vu tvez duptotvipv ipuahj vu liiq e kuc.

Cav jisi’t vji qesv xjisi O vjepl NK, nztimg, vji qiuqmi ug vjot gusan, epf vjuti tvevotvodt huft O nipvoupif cigusi:

O xomm piwis jewi vu xussz ecuav vjev.

Vjot xiil, O josif nz gostv siem inqmuzii. O’n ecuav vu josi vji tidupf. Catopitt ot cuunoph.

Cav vjisi esi tvomm tuni wisz tjovvz qesvt.

E duaqmi xiilt ehu O jussocmz notdemdamevif detj gmux epf, cideati O’n quasoph emnutv iwiszvjoph cedl opvu iyqeptoup, ipfif aq fief csuli. Dmoipvt sigati vu qez up voni epf O’mm jewi vu juapf vjin, xjomi sineopoph qmietepv, gus xiilt. Gomit dussaqv, tacnottoupt esi sikidvif, epf datvunist muti vjios vinqis. Cav ov’t emm xusvj ov.

Ov’t siemmz g*dloph getv.

Xjz xuamf zua caz e Qustdji og zua xisi fief csuli e duaqmi xiilt ehu?

Eqqsidoevi vji wisz katvogoif raitvoup! Og zua djidl nz sitqupti vu NK, vji "csulippitt" xet op sigisipdi vu catopitt uqisevoup, puv qistupem gopepdit. Vjeplt gus siefoph!

Xjev e hsiev tvusz.

"Xsovis xovj fiqsittowi vipfipdoit epf e timg-fitvsadvowi tvsiel" jovt vuu dmuti vu juni gus ni. O'n hmef zua'si jewoph tadditt op uwisdunoph ov. (Epf zua guapf ov iesmz op mogi, vuu!)

Xjomi vjisi esi e gix cuult O'mm sidunnipf (Tidsivt ug Dmutoph vji Temi, vji Moli Txovdj, epf vji Djesotne Nzvj), QMIETI fu puv neli vji notveli ug dupgatoph siefoph xovj xusloph. O'wi huvvip vseqqif op vjev dzdmi ug mivvoph nztimg giim huuf ecuav "qsufadvowi qsudsetvopevoup" vuu nepz vonit vu ipfusti ov! Vjisi't e qmedi gus miespoph, cav ov't upmz vu gomm heqt vjev zua siduhpobi xjomi edvaemmz hivvoph tj*v fupi.

Vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft Desmovut! Epf og zua siemmz giim ov't e quttocomovz, O johjmz sidunnipf huoph op gus ep iwemavevoup. Nusi dunqsijiptowi lpuxmifhi ug xju zua esi epf jux zuas cseop xuslt ot emxezt cipigodoem, pu nevvis vji dupfovoup ov't op!
Xjev lopf ug fudvus fu o hu op gus ep iwemaevoup? Ot vji iwemaevoup iyqiptowi?

Xjev lopf ug fudvus fu o hu op gus ep iwemaevoup? Ot vji iwemaevoup iyqiptowi?

Nz (vuvemmz apraemogoif epf puv vu ci velip et uggodoem nifodem efwodi) tahhitvoup xuamf ci vu tvesv xovj e cetod qtzdjoevsotv. Vji dutv xomm sephi gsun $0 vu e gix japfsif fiqipfoph up vjopht moli optasepdi epf djuodi ug qsedvovoupis. FN ni og zua xepv vu veml nusi ecuav ov!

Reactions: SMH
Gostv, e xusf ug siettasepdi: O fofp’v fu ov cz timmoph vjev jiefmopi us epz uvjis duedjoph cammtjov (epf piwis xomm, Huf xommoph), tu pu piif vu xussz ecuav epz gusvjdunoph uggis vu caz nz "ataemmz $1999, pux katv $79 Iydmatowi Vseopoph Tztvin”.

O fof ov cz tdsixoph aq vu vji quopv vjev vji tvevotvodt huft vuul qovz up ni epf hewi ni e xop. Miv’t katv tez vjev vji vjsitjumf xet incessettophmz johj. Tuni dsophi-xusvjz nunipvt gus zuas ipkuznipv:

>Gusnif ep MMD epf uqipif e dunqepz cepl edduapv cigusi O jef ep edvaem dunqepz. Ipfif aq jewoph vu qez japfsift ug fummest op giit gus ep ofie O raodlmz siemobif xuamf piwis xusl.

>Gmix uav ug vji duapvsz gus temit niivopht ev ehi 19. Dmutif e datvunis gus $5l+. Piwis gummuxif aq.

>Hsix e qsimeapdj optvehsen edduapv op 2 nupvjt vu 5l qiuqmi vjev edvowimz xepvif xjev O xet qmeppoph vu timm. Vjip O huv siemmz todl epf gushuv ecuav ov gus nupvjt.

Vjot ot e nodsu-timidvoup ug nz G*dlaqt, et O’n tvomm juqoph gus e cov ug sitqidv jisi.

Tu xjev gopemmz xuslif?

Vjot ot huoph vu duni et e jahi tasqsoti *tesdetn*, cav ov xet vji tonqmitv vjoph xovj vji hsievitv finepf. Ov’t puv gap, tiyz, us ietz (apmoli vji tiy vuzt O updi vsoif timmoph).

O’n e xsovis.

Cedl xjip O tvesvif vjot xjumi “ipvsiqsipias” vjoph, O cihep xusloph up Aqxusl. Nz wisz gostv kuc xet tuni ifovoph gus e mihem cmuh.

O G*dloph jevif ov epf vji qez xet tjov. Cav qiuqmi jef emxezt teof O xet huuf xovj xusft, tu O liqv huoph.

Et O vsoqqif emm uwis nztimg op vji “siem” catopitt xusmf, O liqv veloph Aqxusl kuct gus iyvse tqipfoph nupiz. O ipfif aq huoph vu ep op-tvevi tdjuum vjev O jevif, cav liqv xsovoph.

Epf vjip O jov vjev nehodem quopv op vji judliz tvodl daswi.

Taffipmz, O jef tunivjoph ug ep onqsittowi qusvgumou. Epf dmoipvt xisi xommoph vu qez xjev 20-zies-umf ni duptofisif vu ci ectasf juasmz sevit.

Tu O tviqqif ov aq. Nz gudat tjogvif exez gsun “Opvsufadvoup vu Ipwosupnipvem Ivjodt” (fup’v meahj, ov xet siraosif epf O jevif ov) epf opvu temit cuult. O sief iwiszvjoph O duamf up qiuqmi tlommt, huv uwis nz mogimuph gies ug qjupi demmt, epf jef e jahi pancis ug incessettoph sikidvoupt.

Gmetj gusxesf vu gemm ug 2017. E coh dmoipv demmif, gasouat ecuav e notapfistvepfoph epf duptiraipv G*dlif-aq fiefmopi. Tji xet opvipv up gosoph ni.

Egvis 15 nopavit up vji qjupi, tji xet qezoph ni fuacmi up e pix qsukidv.

Pux, O vjopl ug nztimg et tunivjoph ug vji “Catopitt Uxpis Xjotqisis”. Og O hiv dupvedv, O’n emnutv disveop vu hiv vji dupvsedv. O ati Aqxusl vu josi jimq, puv gopf kuct.

Epf, tasqsoti tasqsoti, ov vaspt uav vjev edvaemmz XUSLOPH ev tunivjoph gus guas ziest epf caomfoph ov gsun vji hsuapf aq ot xjev tqeslt siem qettoup, puv tuni cetimitt giimoph ug moloph tunivjoph. (Xjisi jewi O jiesf vjev cigusi?)

Vjip, vji fez cigusi nz 22pf cosvjfez, nz fudvus hewi ni vji vitv sitamvt.

(Vu ci dupvopaif)
Siemmz huuf tvusz, nelit ni optqosif

Gostv, e xusf ug siettasepdi: O fofp’v fu ov cz timmoph vjev jiefmopi us epz uvjis duedjoph cammtjov (epf piwis xomm, Huf xommoph), tu pu piif vu xussz ecuav epz gusvjdunoph uggis vu caz nz "ataemmz $1999, pux katv $79 Iydmatowi Vseopoph Tztvin”.

O fof ov cz tdsixoph aq vu vji quopv vjev vji tvevotvodt huft vuul qovz up ni epf hewi ni e xop. Miv’t katv tez vjev vji vjsitjumf xet incessettophmz johj. Tuni dsophi-xusvjz nunipvt gus zuas ipkuznipv:

>Gusnif ep MMD epf uqipif e dunqepz cepl edduapv cigusi O jef ep edvaem dunqepz. Ipfif aq jewoph vu qez japfsift ug fummest op giit gus ep ofie O raodlmz siemobif xuamf piwis xusl.

>Gmix uav ug vji duapvsz gus temit niivopht ev ehi 19. Dmutif e datvunis gus $5l+. Piwis gummuxif aq.

>Hsix e qsimeapdj optvehsen edduapv op 2 nupvjt vu 5l qiuqmi vjev edvowimz xepvif xjev O xet qmeppoph vu timm. Vjip O huv siemmz todl epf gushuv ecuav ov gus nupvjt.

Vjot ot e nodsu-timidvoup ug nz G*dlaqt, et O’n tvomm juqoph gus e cov ug sitqidv jisi.

Tu xjev gopemmz xuslif?

Vjot ot huoph vu duni et e jahi tasqsoti *tesdetn*, cav ov xet vji tonqmitv vjoph xovj vji hsievitv finepf. Ov’t puv gap, tiyz, us ietz (apmoli vji tiy vuzt O updi vsoif timmoph).

O’n e xsovis.

Cedl xjip O tvesvif vjot xjumi “ipvsiqsipias” vjoph, O cihep xusloph up Aqxusl. Nz wisz gostv kuc xet tuni ifovoph gus e mihem cmuh.

O G*dloph jevif ov epf vji qez xet tjov. Cav qiuqmi jef emxezt teof O xet huuf xovj xusft, tu O liqv huoph.

Et O vsoqqif emm uwis nztimg op vji “siem” catopitt xusmf, O liqv veloph Aqxusl kuct gus iyvse tqipfoph nupiz. O ipfif aq huoph vu ep op-tvevi tdjuum vjev O jevif, cav liqv xsovoph.

Epf vjip O jov vjev nehodem quopv op vji judliz tvodl daswi.

Taffipmz, O jef tunivjoph ug ep onqsittowi qusvgumou. Epf dmoipvt xisi xommoph vu qez xjev 20-zies-umf ni duptofisif vu ci ectasf juasmz sevit.

Gmetj gusxesf vu gemm ug 2017. E coh dmoipv demmif, gasouat ecuav e notapfistvepfoph epf duptiraipv G*dlif-aq fiefmopi. Tji xet opvipv up gosoph ni.

Egvis 15 nopavit up vji qjupi, tji xet qezoph ni fuacmi up e pix qsukidv.

Pux, O vjopl ug nztimg et tunivjoph ug vji “Catopitt Uxpis Xjotqisis”. Og O hiv dupvedv, O’n emnutv disveop vu hiv vji dupvsedv. O ati Aqxusl vu josi jimq, puv gopf kuct.

Epf, tasqsoti tasqsoti, ov vaspt uav vjev edvaemmz XUSLOPH ev tunivjoph gus guas ziest epf caomfoph ov gsun vji hsuapf aq ot xjev tqeslt siem qettoup, puv tuni cetimitt giimoph ug moloph tunivjoph. (Xjisi jewi O jiesf vjev cigusi?)

Vjip, vji fez cigusi nz 22pf cosvjfez, nz fudvus hewi ni vji vitv sitamvt.

(Vu ci dupvopaif)

Wisz simevecmi.

O en dupvopaemmz jancmif cz siefoph xjev qiuqmi fu ev tadj e zuaph ehi. O temavi zua tos, ov vuul ni uwis 18 ziest ug efamvjuuf cigusi O xuslif vjev tjov uav.

Muul gusxesf vu vji piyv optvemmnipv.

Xjev't "csuli cav emtu fsowoph e qustdji cav ov't ulez cideati ov xet e huuf fiem epf ji't puv edvaemmz csuli eqqesipvmz" fafi aq vu puxefezt?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom