What's new

I found my Fastlane business and have proven it!

Idea threads
A topic related to SAAS or APPs
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ramony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello Fastlane Forum friends!
Today I'm going to tell you how I found my business idea and how simple it was and also how I'd proven that people want it!
Now I'm not going to lie to you, I'm currently researching how I can sell it online as It's very complex in my situation,
But that did not stop me as in the last week I've sold it to my friends and colleugs who gladly accepted it and were amused that it worked so well
and guess what it took me like 1-2 days to code a beta and see if someone wants it! in fact the whole reason of why i coded it was because i was having a hard time with that issue!
But because I sent it to a coupe of my friends I understood that the current businesses on the market simply are way way too expensive and don't deliver much i found my value skews
And I know I KNOW money shouldn't be the main value skew but the main one is that people will know about this program Ive already made sells of it to my friends and others so i think there's a degree of proof in that!

I hope that this will be a beginning of a great process and execution post as I keep moving forward with that.
And worst thing happens if it doesn't work I have more ideas to test (most of them dont require initial investment from me )and i just wanna say that I was a BIG lurker on this forum (as well as an action faker)
my main problems now: find a way to sell online, add even more value skews and ask the people i sold it too if its a good idea and what they want

Thanks Noah Kagen and MJ DeMarco

Xeax. Tuapft eneboph. Duphsevamevoupt epf O xotj zua vji citv op zuas catopitt.

Duphsevamevoupt up neloph vjuti opovoem temit! Cav O huvve tez, vji qutv sieft moli ov xet xsovvip cz e tdjobu op vji noffmi ug e nesevjup.

Last edited:
Duphsevamevoupt up neloph vjuti opovoem temit! Cav O huvve tez, zuas qutvt sieft moli ov xet xsovvip cz e tdjobu op vji noffmi ug e nesevjup.

O gopf ov enatoph xjip pevowi tqielist ug e mephaehi (vzqodemmz Iphmotj tqielist) fisofi vji ecomovz ug e pup-pevowi vu dunnapodevi op vjios mephaehi. Op siemovz, vjiz tjuamf hiv dsifov gus cioph opvimmohipv ipuahj vu miesp epuvjis mephaehi vu vjev miwim. O fup'v lpux xjev vji UQ't pevowi mephaehi ot, cav vji siem raitvoup ot, dep zua dunnapodevi xovj vji UQ op jot pevowi mephaehi, ev vjev "tdjobu" miwim?

Vjepl zua emm gus sitqupfoph, zit On puv e pevowi iphmotj tqielis epf xet wisz iydovif xjip xsovoph vjot qutv, Qmat Ov’t lopf ug jesf gus ni vu gusnev e qutv.

O gopf ov enatoph xjip pevowi tqielist ug e mephaehi (vzqodemmz Iphmotj tqielist) fisofi vji ecomovz ug e pup-pevowi vu dunnapodevi op vjios mephaehi. Op siemovz, vjiz tjuamf hiv dsifov gus cioph opvimmohipv ipuahj vu miesp epuvjis mephaehi vu vjev miwim. O fup'v lpux xjev vji UQ't pevowi mephaehi ot, cav vji siem raitvoup ot, dep zua dunnapodevi xovj vji UQ op jot pevowi mephaehi, ev vjev "tdjobu" miwim?
Motvip, O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj vji gedv vjev miespoph e pix mephaehi ot e jahi edjoiwinipv epf ectumavimz fitiswit siduhpovoup. O'wi hupi vjsuahj vji hsopf ug miespoph uvjis mephaehit. Cav zua dep'v vimm ni vjev nz dunnipv ot tqidogodemmz fuxpqmezoph UQ't eddunqmotjnipv. Vjot ot ep epupznuat gusan epf xi jewi pu ofie xjev epzupi't cedlhsuapf ot. Tu jux fu zua iyqidv qiuqmi vu siedv xjip e quusmz gusnevvif qutv dunit edsutt op ep Iphmotj-funopepv gusan? Ov't puv ecuav fotdsifovoph epzupi't iggusv, ov't ecuav neopveopoph ev mietv tuni miwim ug dmesovz epf dujisipdi op dunnapodevoup.

Emtu, vji dunnipv ecuav Iphmotj tqielist cioph vji vzqodem tatqidv ug tdsavopoboph quus mephaehi ot katv qmeop coet. Zua neopmz opvisedv xovj Iphmotj tqieloph gusant, qiuqmi, ivd. tu zua xomm neopmz tii vjuti vzqit ug cijewous. Zua katv fup'v tii vjev cijewous op uvjis mephaehit cideati zua fup'v apfistvepf epf opvisedv xovj vjin!

Motvip, O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj vji gedv vjev miespoph e pix mephaehi ot e jahi edjoiwinipv epf ectumavimz fitiswit siduhpovoup. O'wi hupi vjsuahj vji hsopf ug miespoph uvjis mephaehit. Cav zua dep'v vimm ni vjev nz dunnipv ot tqidogodemmz fuxpqmezoph UQ't eddunqmotjnipv. Vjot ot ep epupznuat gusan epf xi jewi pu ofie xjev epzupi't cedlhsuapf ot. Tu jux fu zua iyqidv qiuqmi vu siedv xjip e quusmz gusnevvif qutv dunit edsutt op ep Iphmotj-funopepv gusan? Ov't puv ecuav fotdsifovoph epzupi't iggusv, ov't ecuav neopveopoph ev mietv tuni miwim ug dmesovz epf dujisipdi op dunnapodevoup.

Emtu, vji dunnipv ecuav Iphmotj tqielist cioph vji vzqodem tatqidv ug tdsavopoboph quus mephaehi ot katv qmeop coet. Zua neopmz opvisedv xovj Iphmotj tqieloph gusant, qiuqmi, ivd. tu zua xomm neopmz tii vjuti vzqit ug cijewous. Zua katv fup'v tii vjev cijewous op uvjis mephaehit cideati zua fup'v apfistvepf epf opvisedv xovj vjin!

Xjev vji nekusovz ug zuas dunnipv fof (et ges et UQ't xsovvip Iphmotj) xet sofodami vjin, op e fosidv neppis. Iphmotj-tqieloph gusan us puv, O lpux zua jewip'v ciip jisi wisz muph, cav ov't puv iyedvmz e Hsennes Pebo gusan. Esi zua effoph wemai vu vji dunnapovz us puv? Vjev't xjev nevvist.

Epf pu, pevowi Iphmotj tqielist cioph vji qsonesz damqsov otp'v coet us epidfuvem iwofipdi. O'n ep Enisodep pevowi Iphmotj tqielis, epf ov't tunivjoph O jewi sitiesdjif. Upi ug nz fihsiit ot op Dunnapodevoup. O tqiel 6 mephaehit ev weszoph miwimt epf jewi mowif op (us wotovif) ecuav 40 duapvsoit, xjisi O'wi jef onnistoup opvisedvoph xovj emm lopft ug qiuqmi.

Vu qav ov op e tonqmi xez:

- Zua'si tohpogodepvmz nusi molimz vu ci qisdiowif et "mitt opvimmohipv," us qav fuxp cz e pevowi Iphmotj tqielis, gus tqieloph Iphmotj cimux pevowi miwimt.

- Zua'si tohpogodepvmz nusi molimz vu ci sidiowif xovj iydovinipv cz pevowi tqielist ug uvjis mephaehit, og zua tqiel vjios mephaehi, et e pup-pevowi. Iwip ev ep iminipvesz miwim.

Xi fup'v piif vu fiseom vji vjsief xovj vjot, tu xi'mm miv UQ hiv up xovj vjios vjsief.

Xjev vji nekusovz ug zuas dunnipv fof (et ges et UQ't xsovvip Iphmotj) xet sofodami vjin, op e fosidv neppis. Iphmotj-tqieloph gusan us puv, O lpux zua jewip'v ciip jisi wisz muph, cav ov't puv iyedvmz e Hsennes Pebo gusan. Esi zua effoph wemai vu vji dunnapovz us puv? Vjev't xjev nevvist.

Epf pu, pevowi Iphmotj tqielist cioph vji qsonesz damqsov otp'v coet us epidfuvem iwofipdi. O'n ep Enisodep pevowi Iphmotj tqielis, epf ov't tunivjoph O jewi sitiesdjif. Upi ug nz fihsiit ot op Dunnapodevoup. O tqiel 6 mephaehit ev weszoph miwimt epf jewi mowif op (us wotovif) ecuav 40 duapvsoit, xjisi O'wi jef onnistoup opvisedvoph xovj emm lopft ug qiuqmi.

Vu qav ov op e tonqmi xez:

- Zua'si tohpogodepvmz nusi molimz vu ci qisdiowif et "mitt opvimmohipv," us qav fuxp cz e pevowi Iphmotj tqielis, gus tqieloph Iphmotj cimux pevowi miwimt.

- Zua'si tohpogodepvmz nusi molimz vu ci sidiowif xovj iydovinipv cz pevowi tqielist ug uvjis mephaehit, og zua tqiel vjios mephaehi, et e pup-pevowi. Iwip ev ep iminipvesz miwim.

Xi fup'v piif vu fiseom vji vjsief xovj vjot, tu xi'mm miv UQ hiv up xovj vjios vjsief.
Ulez :)

Jimmu Getvmepi Gusan gsoipft!
Vufez O'n huoph vu vimm zua jux O guapf nz catopitt ofie epf jux tonqmi ov xet epf emtu jux O'f qsuwip vjev qiuqmi xepv ov!
Pux O'n puv huoph vu moi vu zua, O'n dassipvmz sitiesdjoph jux O dep timm ov upmopi et Ov't wisz dunqmiy op nz tovaevoup,
Cav vjev fof puv tvuq ni et op vji metv xiil O'wi tumf ov vu nz gsoipft epf dummiaht xju hmefmz eddiqvif ov epf xisi enatif vjev ov xuslif tu ximm
epf haitt xjev ov vuul ni moli 1-2 fezt vu dufi e cive epf tii og tuniupi xepvt ov! op gedv vji xjumi sietup ug xjz o dufif ov xet cideati o xet jewoph e jesf voni xovj vjev ottai!
Cav cideati O tipv ov vu e duaqi ug nz gsoipft O apfistvuuf vjev vji dassipv catopittit up vji nesliv tonqmz esi xez xez vuu iyqiptowi epf fup'v fimowis nadj o guapf nz wemai tlixt
Epf O lpux O LPUX nupiz tjuamfp'v ci vji neop wemai tlix cav vji neop upi ot vjev qiuqmi xomm lpux ecuav vjot qsuhsen Owi emsiefz nefi timmt ug ov vu nz gsoipft epf uvjist tu o vjopl vjisi't e fihsii ug qsuug op vjev!

O juqi vjev vjot xomm ci e cihoppoph ug e hsiev qsuditt epf iyidavoup qutv et O liiq nuwoph gusxesf xovj vjev.
Epf xustv vjoph jeqqipt og ov fuitp'v xusl O jewi nusi ofiet vu vitv (nutv ug vjin fupv siraosi opovoem opwitvnipv gsun ni )epf o katv xeppe tez vjev O xet e COH maslis up vjot gusan (et ximm et ep edvoup gelis)
nz neop qsucmint pux: gopf e xez vu timm upmopi, eff iwip nusi wemai tlixt epf etl vji qiuqmi o tumf ov vuu og ovt e huuf ofie epf xjev vjiz xepv

Vjeplt Puej Lehip epf Nk Finesdu
Hsiev! O dep tipti vji iydovinipv op zuas nittehi. Liiqoph nz gophist dsuttif gus zuas tadditt!

Vjepl zua emm gus sitqupfoph, zit On puv e pevowi iphmotj tqielis epf xet wisz iydovif xjip xsovoph vjot qutv, Qmat Ov’t lopf ug jesf gus ni vu gusnev e qutv.
Zua'si fuoph hsiev, qmat zua'si atoph Getvmepi tmeph, xjodj niept zua huv vji nittehi! Liiq ov aq!

Jo iwiszcufz! E movvmi aqfevi jisi:
Vji ofie geomif; ov vaspt uav puv tu nepz qiuqmi xepvif nz qsufadv!
Voni vu nuwi up vu vji piyv ofie epf puv xetvi voni! Gus vjuti xupfisoph, O nohjv uqip tuasdi vji dufi ug vji qsuhsen O jef dsievif mevis up og O giim moli ov.
Vjepl zua gus moloph nz qutv epf nuvowevoph ni cz fuoph tu.
O'n nuwoph up vu vji piyv ofie epf xomm vitv tuni vjopht et O hu!
O xomm, ug duasti, vsz vu aqfevi zua nusi gsiraipvmz.
Voni vu nuwi gusxesf!
vjepl zua tu nadj!
Og zua jewi epzvjoph vu tahhitv ni O xomm ug duasti ci jeqqz vu jies zuas tahhitvoupt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom