The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just found new chatgpt jailbreak, give me your prompt ideas.

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
(i can make chatgpt break his guidelines..)
Im not really sure what to do with this lol.

Open ai has bug-hunting program where you can earn up to 20 000 $, whitch is not much for some of you but for 17 year old broke student its alot, and could buy me 5 years of time to grind on my business.

I decided not to give away the prompt. Dont ask. ill edit this if i change my mind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
I'd report it to the bug hunting team. Someone else will find it eventually and make it public.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Open ai has bug-hunting program where you can earn up to 20 000 $, whitch is not much for some of you but for 17 year old broke student its alot, and could buy me 5 years of time to grind on my business.

I decided not to give away the prompt. Dont ask. ill edit this if i change my mind.
After you have claimed the money then you can share it as a side hustle feat.

More interested in the thought process.

polaroid22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 26, 2021
What to invest in now and what is the reasoning?

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
What to invest in now and what is the reasoning?
  1. Renewable Energy: As the world shifts towards sustainable practices, investing in renewable energy companies or projects can offer long-term growth potential. The increasing demand for clean energy solutions and government initiatives supporting the renewable sector can contribute to the industry's growth.
  2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics: AI and robotics technologies continue to advance rapidly, revolutionizing various industries. Investing in companies involved in AI development, robotics manufacturing, or automation systems can be a way to capitalize on this trend.
  3. Biotechnology and Healthcare: The healthcare industry is constantly evolving, and breakthroughs in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices can offer investment opportunities. However, thorough research into specific companies and their pipeline of products is crucial.
  4. E-commerce and Digital Payments: The rise of online shopping and the increasing adoption of digital payment systems present investment opportunities in e-commerce platforms, fintech companies, and payment processing services.
  5. Emerging Markets: Investing in emerging markets can offer diversification and potential high returns. Rapidly developing economies with expanding middle classes, such as certain countries in Asia, can provide investment opportunities in sectors like consumer goods, technology, and infrastructure.
Remember, these investment areas are subject to market volatility and individual company performance. It's essential to do your due diligence, consult with financial advisors, and consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
What is the future of agriculture?
Possible follow up - What is the prevailing attitude towards agriculture by the elites, and what dietary changes should regular people be expecting?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
What is the future of agriculture?
Possible follow up - What is the prevailing attitude towards agriculture by the elites, and what dietary changes should regular people be expecting?
Bill Gates has been buying farmlands...

polaroid22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 26, 2021
  1. Renewable Energy: As the world shifts towards sustainable practices, investing in renewable energy companies or projects can offer long-term growth potential. The increasing demand for clean energy solutions and government initiatives supporting the renewable sector can contribute to the industry's growth.
  2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics: AI and robotics technologies continue to advance rapidly, revolutionizing various industries. Investing in companies involved in AI development, robotics manufacturing, or automation systems can be a way to capitalize on this trend.
  3. Biotechnology and Healthcare: The healthcare industry is constantly evolving, and breakthroughs in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices can offer investment opportunities. However, thorough research into specific companies and their pipeline of products is crucial.
  4. E-commerce and Digital Payments: The rise of online shopping and the increasing adoption of digital payment systems present investment opportunities in e-commerce platforms, fintech companies, and payment processing services.
  5. Emerging Markets: Investing in emerging markets can offer diversification and potential high returns. Rapidly developing economies with expanding middle classes, such as certain countries in Asia, can provide investment opportunities in sectors like consumer goods, technology, and infrastructure.
Remember, these investment areas are subject to market volatility and individual company performance. It's essential to do your due diligence, consult with financial advisors, and consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.
Thanks can it give ticker names on the ones it thinks will far outperform the others? At an investinghorizon of 5 years what profit percentage does it thinks they will makr?

polaroid22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 26, 2021

Ooh and what business it would start in 2023 in Europe to get rich fast :)

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Mar 27, 2023
Ooh and what business it would start in 2023 in Europe to get rich fast :)
ChatGPT can already answer these, although vaguely. Even if the AI is jailbroken, the knowledge cutoff would STILL be in 2021, so unless by some Cthulhu magic the AI guesses business trends 2 years into the future after a volatile pandemic and an economic landscape unbound by any solid base for the currency, I wouldn't trust chatgpt on making big business decisions. On the micro level where theory can be applied, sure. Starting a whole business though? Not so much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.