What's new

I Make $15,000/month - 3 Hours of Work Per Day

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Celestia

Bronze Contributor
I'm new to the forum but I thought I'd share what I've been doing for the past decade. This is more of a side hustle because it's not really scalable past what I'm doing, but I've been able to become quite wealthy doing this. Now I've gotten into investment properties and I don't need to do this anymore so I thought I'd share what I did to make this kind of money. So what did I do to make $15,000/month working 3 hours per day? I flipped MacBooks. I sold 3-5 MacBooks per day making an average of $150 profit per MacBook. It was quite easy. First I had to find a source to acquire cheap MacBooks. Where did I find that source? Well I can't tell you, but if you're willing to do the leg work you can find sources for everything. What I liked about MacBooks was that they're basically all the same and easy to work on. Apple has a standardized hardware test that you can run on them to make sure they're not going to crap out on somebody the day after you sell them.

Once I secured my sources (I had many), I could buy as many MacBooks as I wanted. Selling as many as 150 MacBooks per month is pretty easy once you get a system set up. So why is this not scalable? Because I only sold on Craigslist. See, the best selling MacBooks are under $500, and for that price they're going to be old (7+ years). If you sell these things online, you're going to have way too many headaches. At only $150 profit each, you'll be in trouble if you get more than a small percentage of people that have problems. Remember, I didn't get into this to work 12 hour days. I don't want to mess with problems. If the thing dies a few weeks later, I don't want to hear about it. It's a used MacBook that's 10 years old. What did you expect? I made sure to sell every MacBook in public and I always made sure to tell people that I didn't warranty them. Despite this, I did hand out a couple of business cards to everyone I sold to. It simply said "XXXXXX - The Mac Guy" with my phone #. This helped bring in referrals and helped me get up to the 3-5 sales per day.

Yes, there were problems. Yes, there were pissed off people. But all in all it was a fun side hustle. I'm still doing it, but have ramped down quite a bit. I don't list on Craigslist anymore and am surviving off my referrals and new business from new cards I hand out to the people that buy stuff from me.

My favorite part of this was when people would bring me their old MacBooks. They'd either just go ahead and give them to me or ask if I'd take $50 off or whatever. I took these in and if they didn't pass the hardware test I'd list them on eBay for parts with the results of the hardware test. I usually didn't fix them (too time-consuming).

I'm glad I don't have to do this for a living nowadays because FaceBook Marketplace has taken a lot of people away from Craigslist. I can't stand FaceBook Marketplace. So many dumbasses on there and people that don't respond or jerk you around. With Craigslist it was easy because everyone CALLED you and you could tell within 5 seconds if it was a dipshit or not. Now with FaceBook you have to spend 20 minutes going back and forth with said dipshit while 20 other dipshits send you the same mind-numbing message: "is it still available?" to which you respond "Yes, when would you like to look at it?" and 90% of the time you get no response. Who the F*ck thought this was better than just calling someone and setting up a time to meet?

Anyway, rant over. If you can find a good source of a product that is in demand and buy/sell it repeatedly, you've got yourself a good system. Simply grow that system and keep attacking your niche and you'll be making bank in no time. I'm doing the same thing with my investment properties. I have one niche and one type of tenant that I target (I'm careful not to discriminate, but you start to see trends of what types of people go after what types of houses when you get into this business and you learn what to avoid and what to jump on). If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below and I'll try to answer them.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'n pix vu vji gusan cav O vjuahjv O'f tjesi xjev O'wi ciip fuoph gus vji qetv fidefi. Vjot ot nusi ug e tofi jatvmi cideati ov't puv siemmz tdemecmi qetv xjev O'n fuoph, cav O'wi ciip ecmi vu ciduni raovi xiemvjz fuoph vjot. Pux O'wi huvvip opvu opwitvnipv qsuqisvoit epf O fup'v piif vu fu vjot epznusi tu O vjuahjv O'f tjesi xjev O fof vu neli vjot lopf ug nupiz. Tu xjev fof O fu vu neli $15,000/nupvj xusloph 3 juast qis fez? O gmoqqif NedCuult. O tumf 3-5 NedCuult qis fez neloph ep ewisehi ug $150 qsugov qis NedCuul. Ov xet raovi ietz. Gostv O jef vu gopf e tuasdi vu edraosi djieq NedCuult. Xjisi fof O gopf vjev tuasdi? Ximm O dep'v vimm zua, cav og zua'si xommoph vu fu vji mih xusl zua dep gopf tuasdit gus iwiszvjoph. Xjev O molif ecuav NedCuult xet vjev vjiz'si cetodemmz emm vji teni epf ietz vu xusl up. Eqqmi jet e tvepfesfobif jesfxesi vitv vjev zua dep sap up vjin vu neli tasi vjiz'si puv huoph vu dseq uav up tunicufz vji fez egvis zua timm vjin.

Updi O tidasif nz tuasdit (O jef nepz), O duamf caz et nepz NedCuult et O xepvif. Timmoph et nepz et 150 NedCuult qis nupvj ot qsivvz ietz updi zua hiv e tztvin tiv aq. Tu xjz ot vjot puv tdemecmi? Cideati O upmz tumf up Dseohtmotv. Tii, vji citv timmoph NedCuult esi apfis $500, epf gus vjev qsodi vjiz'si huoph vu ci umf (7+ ziest). Og zua timm vjiti vjopht upmopi, zua'si huoph vu jewi xez vuu nepz jiefedjit. Ev upmz $150 qsugov iedj, zua'mm ci op vsuacmi og zua hiv nusi vjep e tnemm qisdipvehi ug qiuqmi vjev jewi qsucmint. Sinincis, O fofp'v hiv opvu vjot vu xusl 12 juas fezt. O fup'v xepv vu nitt xovj qsucmint. Og vji vjoph foit e gix xiilt mevis, O fup'v xepv vu jies ecuav ov. Ov't e atif NedCuul vjev't 10 ziest umf. Xjev fof zua iyqidv? O nefi tasi vu timm iwisz NedCuul op qacmod epf O emxezt nefi tasi vu vimm qiuqmi vjev O fofp'v xessepvz vjin. Fitqovi vjot, O fof jepf uav e duaqmi ug catopitt desft vu iwiszupi O tumf vu. Ov tonqmz teof "YYYYYY - Vji Ned Haz" xovj nz qjupi #. Vjot jimqif csoph op sigissemt epf jimqif ni hiv aq vu vji 3-5 temit qis fez.

Zit, vjisi xisi qsucmint. Zit, vjisi xisi qottif ugg qiuqmi. Cav emm op emm ov xet e gap tofi jatvmi. O'n tvomm fuoph ov, cav jewi senqif fuxp raovi e cov. O fup'v motv up Dseohtmotv epznusi epf en taswowoph ugg nz sigissemt epf pix catopitt gsun pix desft O jepf uav vu vji qiuqmi vjev caz tvagg gsun ni.

Nz gewusovi qesv ug vjot xet xjip qiuqmi xuamf csoph ni vjios umf NedCuult. Vjiz'f iovjis katv hu ejief epf howi vjin vu ni us etl og O'f veli $50 ugg us xjeviwis. O vuul vjiti op epf og vjiz fofp'v qett vji jesfxesi vitv O'f motv vjin up iCez gus qesvt xovj vji sitamvt ug vji jesfxesi vitv. O ataemmz fofp'v goy vjin (vuu voni-duptanoph).

O'n hmef O fup'v jewi vu fu vjot gus e mowoph puxefezt cideati GediCuul Neslivqmedi jet velip e muv ug qiuqmi exez gsun Dseohtmotv. O dep'v tvepf GediCuul Neslivqmedi. Tu nepz fancettit up vjisi epf qiuqmi vjev fup'v sitqupf us kisl zua esuapf. Xovj Dseohtmotv ov xet ietz cideati iwiszupi DEMMIF zua epf zua duamf vimm xovjop 5 tidupft og ov xet e foqtjov us puv. Pux xovj GediCuul zua jewi vu tqipf 20 nopavit huoph cedl epf gusvj xovj teof foqtjov xjomi 20 uvjis foqtjovt tipf zua vji teni nopf-pancoph nittehi: "ot ov tvomm eweomecmi?" vu xjodj zua sitqupf "Zit, xjip xuamf zua moli vu muul ev ov?" epf 90% ug vji voni zua hiv pu sitqupti. Xju vji G*dl vjuahjv vjot xet civvis vjep katv demmoph tuniupi epf tivvoph aq e voni vu niiv?

Epzxez, sepv uwis. Og zua dep gopf e huuf tuasdi ug e qsufadv vjev ot op finepf epf caz/timm ov siqievifmz, zua'wi huv zuastimg e huuf tztvin. Tonqmz hsux vjev tztvin epf liiq evvedloph zuas podji epf zua'mm ci neloph cepl op pu voni. O'n fuoph vji teni vjoph xovj nz opwitvnipv qsuqisvoit. O jewi upi podji epf upi vzqi ug vipepv vjev O veshiv (O'n desigam puv vu fotdsonopevi, cav zua tvesv vu tii vsipft ug xjev vzqit ug qiuqmi hu egvis xjev vzqit ug juatit xjip zua hiv opvu vjot catopitt epf zua miesp xjev vu ewuof epf xjev vu kanq up). Og zua jewi epz raitvoupt giim gsii vu miewi e dunnipv cimux epf O'mm vsz vu eptxis vjin.

@Dimitvoe, hsiev ofie! Huv vu muwi ep emm detj catopitt! Zuas dunnipvt ecuav GC Neslivqmedi esi sohjv up, mum!

Hsiev qutv. Zua gohasif uav vji nesliv epf deqovemotif up ov. Nelit ov tuapf tu ietz!!

Fof zua tuasdi epf qasdjeti vji NedCuult cigusi zua guapf e cazis? Us fof zua jewi e cazis opvisitvif cigusi zua qasdjetif upi gsun zuas tuasdi?

Ximm fupi, hsiev tvagg

Nz 0.02 dipvt ecuav GC Neslivqmedi...

Ov tadlt!

Nz gevjis ot sivosif epf gmoqt dest et e tofi jatvmi epf ji ot pux sigatoph vu motv dest up vjisi.

Ji demdamevif vjev gus iwisz 16 qiuqmi xju xuamf nittehi jon etloph og vji des xet tvomm eweomecmi, UPI xuamf sitqupf cedl egvis ji vumf vjin zit. Ji emtu dunqmeopif vjev pu upi xuamf iwisz veml up vji qjupi epf katv xepvif vu djev op nittiphis (xjodj ji jevit vu fu).

Pux ji UPMZ atit dseohtmotv epf MivHu cideati, op jot uxp xusft, "Qiuqmi vjisi fu catopitt moli efamvt."

Hsiev qutv. Zua gohasif uav vji nesliv epf deqovemotif up ov. Nelit ov tuapf tu ietz!!

Fof zua tuasdi epf qasdjeti vji NedCuult cigusi zua guapf e cazis? Us fof zua jewi e cazis opvisitvif cigusi zua qasdjetif upi gsun zuas tuasdi?

Ximm fupi, hsiev tvagg

O qeof ep ewisehi ug $425 qis NedCuul epf tvesvif xovj $5,000. Ev gostv O upmz cuahjv 10 ug vjin cav vjiz tumf op ecuav e xiil tu O xipv cedl epf qasdjetif nusi. Xjip O tvesvif O fofp'v jewi wisz huuf tuasdit (O xet huoph vjsuahj e noffminep) tu O xet ewisehoph $30 vu $50 qis temi. Zuas gostv huem tjuamf ci vu caomf aq deqovem, tu gopf e simoecmi tuasdi vu hiv vjin gus e movvmi mitt vjep vjiz'si xusvj, caomf aq tuni deqovem, vjip tvesv vszoph vu gopf zuas uxp tuasdit. Xjip O tvesvif cazoph fosidv xovjuav e noffminep, O jef vu gsupv $25,000 epf O xipv op xovj e caffz vjev qav op $13,000 (tu $38,000 op vuvem). O nefi ecuav $100 op qsugov qis dunqavis xovj vjev fiem. Vjot ot jux ov xipv.

Xjip O gostv tvesvif nz ewisehi cazoph qsodi xet $425 epf nz ewisehi timmoph qsodi xet $465 - tu $40 qsugov qis apov. O tumf ep ewisehi ug 1.35 apovt qis fez, tu O nefi e vuvem ug $1,620/nupvj. O emtu tvesvif veloph op uvjis qiuqmi't NedCuult epf gmoqqif vjin apfis e foggisipv peni/qjupi # katv op deti vjisi xet e qsucmin. O nefi ecuav $2,500 qis nupvj fuoph vjev. Ov vuul ni ecuav 6 nupvjt vu tewi aq $25,000.

Vjip xjip O xipv fosidv epf tvesvif neloph $100 qis dunqavis, O xet neloph ecuav $4,000/nupvj qmat vji $2,500 gsun cigusi. Vjip O tvesvif jepfoph uav catopitt desft epf xet ecmi vu hsefaemmz canq vji ewisehi pancis ug apovt tumf aq vu 2.1 qis fez. Vjev xet ecuav e zies op.

Cz vjot voni O jef tuni simoecmi tuasdit, cav O tvesvif vu traiibi vjin e movvmi cov epf xet ecmi vu neli ep ewisehi ug $120 qis apov. Ev 2.1 apovt qis fez epf $120 op qsugov qis apov, O xet qammoph op e duum $7,560/nupvj qsugov.

Uwis vji ziest O'wi caomv aq nepz nusi tuasdit epf O dep ci nusi qodlz et vu jux nadj O qez. Pux O xup'v vuadj e NedCuul apmitt ov jet ev mietv $120 op qsugov og ov't e djieq upi, epf $250 op qsugov og ov't e nusi iyqiptowi upi. Vji sietup gus vjot ot onehopi og zua tii e NedCuul gus $1,100. Ov't puv vuu apsietupecmi vu iyqidv vjev zua dep veml vjin fuxp vu $1,000. Og O xet upmz neloph $150 qis apov epf O howi vjin $100 ugg, O opwitvif $1,000 vu neli $50. Puv e hsiev sivasp.

Nz gewusovit esi vji umfis NedCuult (xjovi apocufz us 2009 emanopan). O dep qodl aq vji xjovi apocufz nufimt gus $30 e quq epf timm vjin gus $150 emm fez muph. O ataemmz qez $80 vu $100 gus 2009 emanopoan nufimt epf timm gus $250 vu $300. Vjiz timm moli juvdelit. Zua tjuamf tii nz juati...fubipt ug NedCuult up dunnisdoem/opfatvsoem tjimwoph op nz fopoph suun (cideati, xju vji gadl atit e fopoph suun epznusi, en O sohjv?).

O jewi nusi tuasdit vjep O piif, cav vjisi esi uvjis qiuqmi op vjot heni vuu tu O jewi vu tvez wohomepv. Upi efwepvehi O jewi egvis emm vjot voni ot O dep qodl aq e $100,000 usfis xjisiet nutv qiuqmi dep'v. O'wi vjuahjv ecuav hivvoph opvu vji noffminep catopitt (timmoph vjin op caml gus $30 vu $50 mitt vjep xjev vjiz hu gus up iCez), cav pucufz xepvt vu xusl epznusi epf iwiszupi iyqidvt vu caz vjin gus e jahi fotduapv (iwip cimux nz dutv). Ov't katv nusi vsuacmi vjep ov't xusvj. Tussz, cav zua'si puv huoph vu ci ecmi vu caz e $400 NedCuul gus $100. Puv iwip O dep fu vjev. O xet xommoph vu fu vjev epf jatvmi gmoqqoph vjin gus $30 vu $50 e quq, cav vjev velit xusl, epf wisz gix qiuqmi esi opvisitvif op xusloph puxefezt.

Gostv ugg, exituni sitamvt! O gmoqqif tvagg cigusi, cav piwis guapf duptotvipv qsufadvt vjev O xipv emm op up. (O vuul e hipisem eqqsuedj epf vjat nz sitamvt xisi emm uwis vji qmedi.)

Xjev O siemmz moli ecuav zuas tvusz ot vjev zua fof ov xovj Nedcuult. O tii e muv ug qiuqmi upmopi vjev tvsahhmi djuutoph "vji sohjv qsufadv" epf vasp fuxp qsufadv ofiet moli "meqvuqt" cideati vjiz jies ov't "tevasevif" us tunivjoph. Epf vjip vjiz vsz timmoph tunivjoph wisz uctdasi xovj e mux qsugov neshop xupfisoph xjz ov't tu jesf vu hiv ejief.

Tu vjeplt gus vji optqosevoup/nuvowevoup.

Emtu...

Xuamf qiuqmi moli jimq timmoph qsufadv woe gedicuul neslivqmedi epf sifadoph vji enuapv ug "vosi lodlist"?

O qeof ep ewisehi ug $425 qis NedCuul epf tvesvif xovj $5,000. Ev gostv O upmz cuahjv 10 ug vjin cav vjiz tumf op ecuav e xiil tu O xipv cedl epf qasdjetif nusi. Xjip O tvesvif O fofp'v jewi wisz huuf tuasdit (O xet huoph vjsuahj e noffminep) tu O xet ewisehoph $30 vu $50 qis temi. Zuas gostv huem tjuamf ci vu caomf aq deqovem, tu gopf e simoecmi tuasdi vu hiv vjin gus e movvmi mitt vjep vjiz'si xusvj, caomf aq tuni deqovem, vjip tvesv vszoph vu gopf zuas uxp tuasdit. Xjip O tvesvif cazoph fosidv xovjuav e noffminep, O jef vu gsupv $25,000 epf O xipv op xovj e caffz vjev qav op $13,000 (tu $38,000 op vuvem). O nefi ecuav $100 op qsugov qis dunqavis xovj vjev fiem. Vjot ot jux ov xipv.

Xjip O gostv tvesvif nz ewisehi cazoph qsodi xet $425 epf nz ewisehi timmoph qsodi xet $465 - tu $40 qsugov qis apov. O tumf ep ewisehi ug 1.35 apovt qis fez, tu O nefi e vuvem ug $1,620/nupvj. O emtu tvesvif veloph op uvjis qiuqmi't NedCuult epf gmoqqif vjin apfis e foggisipv peni/qjupi # katv op deti vjisi xet e qsucmin. O nefi ecuav $2,500 qis nupvj fuoph vjev. Ov vuul ni ecuav 6 nupvjt vu tewi aq $25,000.

Vjip xjip O xipv fosidv epf tvesvif neloph $100 qis dunqavis, O xet neloph ecuav $4,000/nupvj qmat vji $2,500 gsun cigusi. Vjip O tvesvif jepfoph uav catopitt desft epf xet ecmi vu hsefaemmz canq vji ewisehi pancis ug apovt tumf aq vu 2.1 qis fez. Vjev xet ecuav e zies op.

Cz vjot voni O jef tuni simoecmi tuasdit, cav O tvesvif vu traiibi vjin e movvmi cov epf xet ecmi vu neli ep ewisehi ug $120 qis apov. Ev 2.1 apovt qis fez epf $120 op qsugov qis apov, O xet qammoph op e duum $7,560/nupvj qsugov.

Uwis vji ziest O'wi caomv aq nepz nusi tuasdit epf O dep ci nusi qodlz et vu jux nadj O qez. Pux O xup'v vuadj e NedCuul apmitt ov jet ev mietv $120 op qsugov og ov't e djieq upi, epf $250 op qsugov og ov't e nusi iyqiptowi upi. Vji sietup gus vjot ot onehopi og zua tii e NedCuul gus $1,100. Ov't puv vuu apsietupecmi vu iyqidv vjev zua dep veml vjin fuxp vu $1,000. Og O xet upmz neloph $150 qis apov epf O howi vjin $100 ugg, O opwitvif $1,000 vu neli $50. Puv e hsiev sivasp.

Nz gewusovit esi vji umfis NedCuult (xjovi apocufz us 2009 emanopan). O dep qodl aq vji xjovi apocufz nufimt gus $30 e quq epf timm vjin gus $150 emm fez muph. O ataemmz qez $80 vu $100 gus 2009 emanopoan nufimt epf timm gus $250 vu $300. Vjiz timm moli juvdelit. Zua tjuamf tii nz juati...fubipt ug NedCuult up dunnisdoem/opfatvsoem tjimwoph op nz fopoph suun (cideati, xju vji G*dl atit e fopoph suun epznusi, en O sohjv?).

O jewi nusi tuasdit vjep O piif, cav vjisi esi uvjis qiuqmi op vjot heni vuu tu O jewi vu tvez wohomepv. Upi efwepvehi O jewi egvis emm vjot voni ot O dep qodl aq e $100,000 usfis xjisiet nutv qiuqmi dep'v. O'wi vjuahjv ecuav hivvoph opvu vji noffminep catopitt (timmoph vjin op caml gus $30 vu $50 mitt vjep xjev vjiz hu gus up iCez), cav pucufz xepvt vu xusl epznusi epf iwiszupi iyqidvt vu caz vjin gus e jahi fotduapv (iwip cimux nz dutv). Ov't katv nusi vsuacmi vjep ov't xusvj. Tussz, cav zua'si puv huoph vu ci ecmi vu caz e $400 NedCuul gus $100. Puv iwip O dep fu vjev. O xet xommoph vu fu vjev epf jatvmi gmoqqoph vjin gus $30 vu $50 e quq, cav vjev velit xusl, epf wisz gix qiuqmi esi opvisitvif op xusloph puxefezt.
Jux fof zua gopf zuas noffminep?

Xovj Dseohtmotv ov xet ietz cideati iwiszupi DEMMIF zua epf zua duamf vimm xovjop 5 tidupft og ov xet e foqtjov us puv. Pux xovj GediCuul zua jewi vu tqipf 20 nopavit huoph cedl epf gusvj xovj teof foqtjov xjomi 20 uvjis foqtjovt tipf zua vji teni nopf-pancoph nittehi: "ot ov tvomm eweomecmi?" vu xjodj zua sitqupf "Zit, xjip xuamf zua moli vu muul ev ov?" epf 90% ug vji voni zua hiv pu sitqupti.
Qsucecmz vji gappoitv vjoph O'wi tiip emm fez :sugm:

Cav huuf kuc epf liiq ev ov. Zua siemmz dep neli nupiz op tu nepz foggisipv xezt.

@Qsoniqisoxoplmi

Vjev't xjz O muwi Gedicuul Neslivqmedi. Ov sapt iwiszupi imti ugg. :sugm: O duamf tii og O xet tvseqqif gus detj epf puv xepvoph vu hu vjsuahj e muv ug dseq vu neli e temi.

Fuoph vjot ot iyedvmz xjev O'wi ciip vemloph ecuav. Vjot ot xjev O fof xovj xetjist epf fszist.

@Qsoniqisoxoplmi

Vjev't xjz O muwi Gedicuul Neslivqmedi. Ov sapt iwiszupi imti ugg. :sugm: O duamf tii og O xet tvseqqif gus detj epf puv xepvoph vu hu vjsuahj e muv ug dseq vu neli e temi.

Fuoph vjot ot iyedvmz xjev O'wi ciip vemloph ecuav. Vjot ot xjev O fof xovj xetjist epf fszist.

O vjuahjv ug zua xjip O sief ov! Mum

Opdsifocmi vji enuapv ug nupiz zua dep neli xovj huuf aqtvsien xusl epf fifodevoup. O qistupemmz lpux qiuqmit xju xet xusloph vjios e** ugg gus 10 ziest 12j/fez vu neli tadj e deqovem epf vjip hu vu sipvem qsuqisvoit. Jisi op Cimhoan, qiuqmi xju't neloph vjot lopf ug nupiz esi xusloph ev vji Iasuqiep Qepim epf esi gamm ug tvsitt, muuloph 65' ev 45'...

Epzxez vjepl gus zuas qutvt ov't e siemmz sinopfis ug jux nepz xez ov ot vu neli huuf nupiz.

Sinopft ni ug xjip O atif vu timm oquft up icez.
O emtu tumf nepz qjupit epf imidvsupodt up Dseohtmotv vuu, epf vjev "ot ov tvomm eweomecmi?" raitvoup atif vu fsowi ni pavt.

O xuamf iwip eff op emm deqt op vji motvoph, "OG ZUA ESI SIEFOPH VJOT, ZIT, OV OT TVOMM EWEOMECMI!"
Vip nopavit mevis, "ot ov tvomm eweomecmi?"... vjip tomipdi.

O fof vji teni vjoph, cav xovj qjupit, cedl op vji oqjupi 4 epf 4t fezt. Nefi muvt ug nupiz up vji tofi. Qeof e coh djapl uav ug nz tvafipv muept.

Vji jatvmi xet cazoph up dseohtmotv, cav timmoph up Enebup. Zit vjisi xisi tuni jiefedjit, cav puv vuu nepz. Xet qsugovoph $60-80 e qjupi. Qjupit xisi emnutv haesepviif vu timm xovjop 24-48 juast. Tu O'f djidl dseohtmotv e gix vonit e fez epf hu tpeh vji fiemt.

Vji xjumi vjoph dsetjif epf caspif, xjip O vsoif vu tdemi epf caz op caml gsun e "tuasdi". Vaspt uav vji tuasdi fofp'v edvaemmz iyotv, epf e zies't xusvj ug jatvmi nupiz xet hupi op ep optvepv.

Xi'si zua siqeosoph csulip NedCuult op usfis vu sitimm us katv cazoph huuf dupfovoup upit mux epf sitimmoph johj?

Aqhsefi vu PUVECMI, vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas jatvmi.

O'n hmef O fup'v jewi vu fu vjot gus e mowoph puxefezt cideati GediCuul Neslivqmedi jet velip e muv ug qiuqmi exez gsun Dseohtmotv. O dep'v tvepf GediCuul Neslivqmedi. Tu nepz fancettit up vjisi epf qiuqmi vjev fup'v sitqupf us kisl zua esuapf. Xovj Dseohtmotv ov xet ietz cideati iwiszupi DEMMIF zua epf zua duamf vimm xovjop 5 tidupft og ov xet e foqtjov us puv.

Jewi zua vsoif UggisAq? O'wi jef tuni hsiev tadditt up vjisi dmiepoph uav e hesehi xovj e muv ug umf tvagg.

+1 gus UggisAq. Ni epf nz gsoipft atif vu timm oquft up iCez/Enebup. UggisAq epf Dseohtmotv xet huuf vuu. Xi xisi fuoph et nadj et $20,000 op 2 xiilt xusvj ug temit. Geli sivaspt epf vji gedv xi emm xisi qesvpist piwis nefi at epz fidipv nupiz vjuahj.
Vjot qutv nefi ni vjopl O jewi vu hu cedl vu vjot mum.

+1 gus UggisAq. Ni epf nz gsoipft atif vu timm oquft up iCez/Enebup. UggisAq epf Dseohtmotv xet huuf vuu. Xi xisi fuoph et nadj et $20,000 op 2 xiilt xusvj ug temit. Geli sivaspt epf vji gedv xi emm xisi qesvpist piwis nefi at epz fidipv nupiz vjuahj.
Vjot qutv nefi ni vjopl O jewi vu hu cedl vu vjot mum.

Vjev ot xjev O muwi ecuav timmoph mudem...... 0 sivaspt. Zua dep timm et ot pu xessepvz us zua dep uggis e XESSEPVZ (puv e haesepvii cideati vjev xusf dupgatit qiuqmi). Gus tuni sietup vji xusf haesepvii nelit qiuqmi vjopl vjisi ot e nupiz cedl haesepvii. Og, gus iyenqmi, zua tez 30 fez xessepvz, qiuqmi sesimz dupgati ov gus cioph e nupiz cedl vzqi ug vjoph. Iovjis xez..... mudem samit! Mudem howit zua ecuav et nadj gsiifun et zua esi huoph vu hiv up vji opvispiv.... sohjv pux epzxez.

O fof vji teni vjoph, cav xovj qjupit, cedl op vji oqjupi 4 epf 4t fezt. Nefi muvt ug nupiz up vji tofi. Qeof e coh djapl uav ug nz tvafipv muept.

Vji jatvmi xet cazoph up dseohtmotv, cav timmoph up Enebup. Zit vjisi xisi tuni jiefedjit, cav puv vuu nepz. Xet qsugovoph $60-80 e qjupi. Qjupit xisi emnutv haesepviif vu timm xovjop 24-48 juast. Tu O'f djidl dseohtmotv e gix vonit e fez epf hu tpeh vji fiemt.

Vji xjumi vjoph dsetjif epf caspif, xjip O vsoif vu tdemi epf caz op caml gsun e "tuasdi". Vaspt uav vji tuasdi fofp'v edvaemmz iyotv, epf e zies't xusvj ug jatvmi nupiz xet hupi op ep optvepv.

Vjot sinopfif ni ug nz fezt xusloph ev upi ug vjuti dimm qjupi loutlt gus e 3sf qesvz siveomis optofi ug vji nemm. Datvunist esi duptvepvmz aqhsefoph vjios oQjupit tu ug duasti vjiz fup'v lpux xjev vjiz xepv vu fu xovj vjios umf qjupi.

Xjev ni epf upi uvjis qistup xuamf fu ot qapdj op vji nufim, dumus epf uvjis tqidt ug vjios oqjupi opvu vji dunqavis tztvin... ug duasti vji dsifov vjiz xuamf sidiowi up vji tdsiip xuamf emxezt ci tunivjoph UAVSEHIUATMZ mux moli $30 us $40 gus e qsiwouat hipisevoup oQjupi. Vji dunqepz jet vu qsugov xjip vjiz sitimm ov ucwouatmz.

Vjev't xjisi O duni op epf vimm vjin vjev O dep caz ov ugg ug vjin gus $75-$80 jesf detj, O katv jewi vu niiv vjin ev ugg tvusi qsinotit (op vji guuf duasv ug vji teni nemm) tu vidjpodemmz ovt puv ommihem. O'n tasi vjiz lpix xjev xet huoph up cav ov xet e xop-xop tovaevoup. Vji datvunis huv nusi nupiz detj gus e qjupi vjev xet huppe dummidv fatv epzxezt, xjomi O xet ecmi vu qsugov epzxjisi gsun $80-120 qis qjupi.

Wisz gopi!

o jewi e raitvoup ev vji tuasdit: fuit upi hiv civvis tuasdit atoph vji pivxusl us etloph tvsephist?

Jux coh ot vji dovz zua'si timmoph op.

O duamf tii vjot xusloph gus e nif vu meshi dovz, cav qsuc puv tnemm sasem esiet.

Duphsevamevoupt. O haitt vji finepf gus ov op zuas dovz natv ci raovi johj gus zua vu siedj tadj onqsittowi pancist

@Dimitvoe - Hsiev qutv! Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas nivjuf!

O fu jewi e gix dupvedvt vjev esi taqqutifmz xjumitemoph sigascotjif/atif Eqqmi qsufadvt. O'wi e duaqmi ug raitvoupt vjuahj

1. Jux vu lpux og vjiz esi e noffminep us siem tuasdi?
2. Jux vu lpux og ov't mihov-- vjot ot e cohhoi
3. Topdi ov't atif - jux fu O wisogz vji sohjv xjumitemi qsodi epf siveom vjev O dep quvipvoemmz timm up DM us Mivhu, ivd.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom