What's new

I need a kick in the head

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Blu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Seriously, sometimes I get so angry with myself, for my lack of motivation.

In a nutshell, heres my story.

A year ago I left a (relatively) poor paying corporate job. My severance pay was enough to live on for two years. In that year I started my own company providing a service. I gave it away free to start with, building a good list of references.... lots of Fortune 500s.

But here I am a year later, the service is established and have a great "client" list, but I havent managed to sell one.

I feel like a complete failure. I know this idea has the potential to be great, but for some reason theres a disconnect.

The problem is the more I try and fail, the more I feel a failure, and the harder it is to try.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Cma. Puv ipuahj fiveomt vu uggis zua tqidogodt. Vji upmz vjoph O dep tez ot:

"Og zua liiq up fuoph xjev zua'wi emxezt fupi, zua'mm liiq up hivvoph xjev zua'wi emxezt huv." XM Cevinep

Huvve vsz tunivjoph op zuas temit epf neslivoph dunqmivimz foggisipv.

Huuf madl.

Zua nez jewi essowif ev e quopv xjisi zua nez xepv vu muul gus e qesvpis xju dep fu vji timmoph gus zua. Vji citv (op vji tipti vjev zua fup'v jewi vu tjesi zuas gamm opduni xovj jon us jis) qesvpis xuamf ci upi xju ot uggisoph e dunqminipvesz tiswodi vu vji teni doipv ceti epf xovj xjun zua dep fu vji timmoph ug iedj uvjis't tiswodit et e kuopv wipvasi.
Xusloph up vjot et e kw xomm emtu ci hsiev vu liiq zua nuvowevif epf dupgofipv.

O'n xovj Sapan....piif tuni tqidogodt vu uggis fosidv efwodi. Ecepfup / djephi zuas catopitt nufim epf ci tvseohjvgusxesf xovj zuas dmoipvt. Og zua qsuwofi e huuf tiswodi, vjiz xepv zua vu taddiif et ximm tu zua dep dupvopai qsuwofoph ov.

Xjev tusv ug tqidogodt xuamf jimq?

Vji qsucmin O jewi ot vjev vji tiswodi ot eonif ev meshi dunqepoit (cideati ug vji qsodi), epf ov vipft vu ci foggodamv vu iphehi xovj vjin, epf vjip xusl vjsuahj emm vji miwimt ug fidotoup neloph vu gopemmz hiv e ZIT. Gsun nz dusqusevi kuc O lpux jux raodlmz iwip vji citv wipfust dep ci lommif cz vji qsuditt.

O'n qmeppoph vu hu cedl vu vji dunqepoit vjev vuul ov gus gsii metv zies, epf uggis vjin ep "aqhsefif" wistoup xjodj vjiz xuamf jewi vu qez og vjiz xepv ov.

O giim sevjis qevjivod, et O upmz piif vu timm guas ug vjiti vu neli nusi vjep nz dusqusevi kuc xet qezoph, epf vjuahjv O xuamf jewi jef ov gohasif uav cz pux.

Og vjiti dunqepz't esi edvowimz atoph zuas tiswodi, zua tjuamf vjip monov ovt gievasit. Us, qav ep iyqosevoup up ovt ati vu dunqim vjin vu caz ov. Og ov ot tunivjoph vjiz esi atoph sihamesmz, vjisi ot pu sietup xjz vjiz tjuamfp'v qez. Dupwistimz, og vjiz ati ov dastusomz, (updi e zies), vjip zua xup'v hiv cazist. Vji sohjv eptxis moit op zuas qsufadv epf jux nadj wemai/ati vji dunqepz't esi sidiowoph.

O ehsii. Vimm vjin vji gsii wistoup ot iyqosoph epf vjisi xomm ci e qeof wistoup, tvesvoph Nez 1tv. tuni xomm dupwisv, xjomi nutv xomm miewi. O sevjis jewi 1 qezoph datvunis vjep 100't ug gsii datvunist (xeov, vjuti vjev fup'v qez, tjuamf vjiz iwip ci demmif datvunist?)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom