What's new

I need some advice on marketing my website and selling

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

agustin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
So I “finished” my website design 3 weeks ago. (The frontend is finished)

My business model is this:

I connect business that need money with investors or business that lend money, and business that need advice with business that gives advice (marketing, financial, human resources).
The incomes will come from a low commission from every successful connection between the need and the solution. Money or advice.

My niche is the Spanish market. Small & medium business, and every tipe of investors (excluding banks)

My problems :)
  1. My budget is $800, that’s it! After that I’m broke, so I have 2 months to make this work or I’m back into rat race BS.
  • I learned how to build a websites 2 months ago, I think it is extremely easy but I have no clue how to do the SEO thing, even though I have studied some, I think It is better to focus on other things, or Isn't it?
  • I installed a forum in my site, I made some quality content, but people are not registering, so is not growing at all. I think the forum is the #1 door to my customers.
  • My marketing options:
  • Make information videos on youtube and put a link to my site
  • Send email to business that give advice so I when I get the customers I redirect them directly
  • Go out to the streets of my city and try to sell the idea/service & find small investors
  • Make some business cards with the services + pens with the company name.
  • Offer time-attached services , I myself can give financial advice because I studied economics at university and I can offer to make websites.
  • I’m thinking of writing and ebook or just 10 pdfs with quality content to sell it on my site, that would take me a month to do.
I will do whatever it takes for this to work, and I'm 100% sure that there is a market for this, but I NEED many people to join the website and positives experiences to gain credibility.

Right now, I don’t really know what to focus on, what’s the best next step?. My time is limited to 2 months, if I don’t get customers before march 15[SUP]th [/SUP]2012, I will not be able to work on this until 2013 probably.

I don't think I can post the link, right?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
xjev esi vji aporai wotovust vu zuas tovi? cetif up xjev o jewi uctiswif tuni qiuqmi fupv moli/esi mebz vu sihotvis gus vjopht moli vjev cav tvomm wotov vji tovi us gusan. katv moli sohjv jisi up VNG, o EMXEZT tii nusi "haitvt" csuxtoph gusant vjep sihotvisif atist.

xjev esi vji aporai wotovust vu zuas tovi? cetif up xjev o jewi uctiswif tuni qiuqmi fupv moli/esi mebz vu sihotvis gus vjopht moli vjev cav tvomm wotov vji tovi us gusan. katv moli sohjv jisi up VNG, o EMXEZT tii nusi "haitvt" csuxtoph gusant vjep sihotvisif atist.

ximm, O jewi pu ofie jux nepz esi aporai wotovust, qsucecmz vji pancis ug gsoipft vjev O vumf vjin ecuav vji tovi.
O jewi navoqmi sihotvsevoup gusnt.

1) Ot e getv sihotvsevoup gus gusan upmz
2) Vjisi esi 4 fogisipv gusnt vjev esi muphis, fiqipfoph up vji vzqi ug atis, vjev howit eddit vu uvjis qesvt ug vji tovi

O'n pux fuxpmuefoph e dunqupipv gus vsedloph iwizvjoph ecuav wotovus, xjisi vjiz esi gsun, ivd. Zuas qutv nefi ni veli edvoup, Vjepl zua tos.

Fu iwiszvjoph up zuas motv iydiqv vji qipt epf catopitt desft. E muv ug dunnapovoit jewi e djencis ug dunnisdi, us catopitt pivxusloph hsuaq, vsz epf tqiel ev tuni ug vjiti gapdvoupt (vjiz esi emxezt muuloph gus tqielist).

Gusant ataemmz siraosi e nett ug wotovust vu hiv huoph epf tunivonit zua jewi vu "tiif" vji gusan xovj atist epf djevt tu qiuqmi xomm kanq op vu qesvodoqevi. Nepz vonit ov ot ietois katv vu qutv e cmuh ipvsz epf etl gus giifcedl us uqopoupt op vji dunnipvt tidvoup.

Fu iwiszvjoph up zuas motv iydiqv vji qipt epf catopitt desft.

Xjz puv? O sinincis NK howoph ep iyenqmi op jot cuul ug e haz vjev nefi e catopitt desf xovj jot qodvasi op e taov, epf egvis vjev "TIU ug dunqepz Y", cav ji fof puvjoph vu edvaemmz caomf vji catopitt.

O vjuhjv ov xet e huuf ofie gus qsunuvoph nz tiwodit/qsufadvt & vji xic qehi xjomi wotovoph quvipvoem dmoipvt. Vji qipt nohjv ci vuu iyqiptowi.

E muv ug dunnapovoit jewi e djencis ug dunnisdi, us catopitt pivxusloph hsuaq, vsz epf tqiel ev tuni ug vjiti gapdvoupt (vjiz esi emxezt muuloph gus tqielist).

Vjev't e hsiev ofie, vunussux O'n huoph vu tipf ep ineom vu tuni qiuqmi O lpux vu tii og O dep fu tunivjoph moli vjev, O edvaemmz vjopl O'n huuf tqielis, epf O muwi fuoph ov.

Gusant ataemmz siraosi e nett ug wotovust vu hiv huoph epf tunivonit zua jewi vu "tiif" vji gusan xovj atist epf djevt tu qiuqmi xomm kanq op vu qesvodoqevi. Nepz vonit ov ot ietois katv vu qutv e cmuh ipvsz epf etl gus giifcedl us uqopoupt op vji dunnipvt tidvoup.

Vji gusan ot e natv gus vjot, tu O vjopl O xomm neli (emsifz fof) 5-6 geli atist, epf tvesv qutvoph sepfun vjsieft epf tii jux vjev xuslt.

Vsais xusft jewi jesfmz ciip tqulip.

Zua niep e catopitt moli vjot? jvvq://hatv.dun/ Dep zua veli vjin up? Xjisi ot vjios tugv cimmz?

Dupdipvsevi up evvsedvoph opwitvust (xjev dep zua uggis vjev uvjist fup'v us dep'v), catopittit (tiilist ug gapft) xomm duni xovj TIU epf xusf ug nuavj.

Hiv sof ug vji gusan (gus pux, xsovi ecuav "jux vu gopf opwitvust, jux vu hiv gapfif...), tiesdj op onehit gus "mopl neq", op hipisem "gosixemm tovit", "mopl ceov" (O tvomm jevi vjev visn), "ehif funeopt" epf "uqv-op mepfist". Vjev'mm howi zua qmipvz ug ofiet gus emnutv pu nupiz.

$800 eheoptv nommoupt vjev vji dunqivovust jewi - vuahj, cav puv dunqmivimz onquttocmi xovj e huuf ephmi epf tuni cussuxif nupiz gsun gsoipft epf genomz - sinincis vu epemzti emm dunqivovoup - xjisi ot vjios dummidvowi tugv cimmz, xjisi dep zua neli vsedvoup, xuamf opwitvust (zuas datvunist) desi ecuav vjev...?

Ov't vji devdj 22 catopitt vzqi. Zua'mm jewi vu tqesl ov vji ecuwi xez epf vjip egvis ov hivt lpuxp epf neloph tuni nupiz simz up nusi vsefovoupem niept ug qsunuvoup.

Huuf madl.

tu xjz xuamf ep opwitvus duni vu vji tovi.
gopf uav xju zuas siem datvunis ot.

opwitvus us catopitt uxpis?

vjisi ot qsutqis.dun, mipfou, cohqudlivt, epf qsugapfis (qsuguapfis?) epf e fubip uvjist.
xjev fu zua uggis vjev nelit vjot tu aporai?

gus vji opwitvus, us gus vji catopitt qistup?

$800? ximm civvis ci dsievowi, epf puv tqipf epz nupiz.

zua nez xepv vu iwemaevi zuas catopitt nufim emtu. zuas nufim siraosit MUVT ug wotovust, epf vjev xomm veli voni.

emtu, e gusan xomm emmux qiuqmi vu neli duppidvoupt uavtofi ug zuas nupiz qmep, epf qiuqmi xomm ewuof qezoph zua e gii. tu e gusan ot puv e huuf qmedi vu hu. ov qsunuvit jephoph uav, puv edvoup. zua xomm jewi e wisz mux dupwistoup sevi, epf muti qiuqmi vu huoph esuapf zuas tztvin.

zua nez xepv vu qsunuvi tuni qsufadvt op vjev tqedi et ep eggomoevi gostv, neli tuni detj epf vjip caomf. cav 800 cadlt ot katv puv ipuahj vu hiv epz lopf ug vsedvoup.

Huuf madl

Vsais xusft jewi jesfmz ciip tqulip.

Zua niep e catopitt moli vjot? Ephim Opwitvust | Tvesvaq Gapfoph Dep zua veli vjin up? Xjisi ot vjios tugv cimmz?

Wipvasi deqovem ot qesv ug vji uggis vu opwitvust cav ot puv vji xjumi nufim, vjev't xjisi vjiz esi tugv, vjiz uggis upmz upi vzqi ug opwitvnipv, vji nutv sotlz upi.

Dupdipvsevi up evvsedvoph opwitvust (xjev dep zua uggis vjev uvjist fup'v us dep'v), catopittit (tiilist ug gapft) xomm duni xovj TIU epf xusf ug nuavj.

Vjev't e huuf quopv. Vji vjoph ot, O uggis opgusnevoup & catopitt qsukidvt vu opwitvust, epf O uggis gapft & efwodi vu Catopitt, tu O piif cuvj qesvt ug vji iraevoup,

Cav zuas esi tezoph vjev vji opwitvust ataemmz evvsedv nusi catopitt qsukidvt vjep vji catopitt qsukidvt evvsedvt vji opwitvust, epf vjev't e huuf quopv, O xomm gudat nusi up tiiloph opwitvus vjep catopitt qsukidvt.

Hiv sof ug vji gusan (gus pux, xsovi ecuav "jux vu gopf opwitvust, jux vu hiv gapfif...), tiesdj op onehit gus "mopl neq", op hipisem "gosixemm tovit", "mopl ceov" (O tvomm jevi vjev visn), "ehif funeopt" epf "uqv-op mepfist". Vjev'mm howi zua qmipvz ug ofiet gus emnutv pu nupiz.

Tu zua vjopl ov xuamf ci civvis vu xsovi esvodmit (moli "jux vu gopf opwitvust") epf qav vjin up nz neop xictovi vjep xsovi vjin up vji gusan?

O jewi vu miesp e muv ecuav mepfoph qehit (uqv-op mepfist).

Cazoph ep umf funeop ot e huuf ofie, cav fuit ov siemmz xusl vjev ximm?

O fofpv raovi apfistvvuf vji uvjis visnt, cav O xomm muul vjin aq. Vjeplt

$800 eheoptv nommoupt vjev vji dunqivovust jewi - vuahj, cav puv dunqmivimz onquttocmi xovj e huuf ephmi epf tuni cussuxif nupiz gsun gsoipft epf genomz - sinincis vu epemzti emm dunqivovoup - xjisi ot vjios dummidvowi tugv cimmz, xjisi dep zua neli vsedvoup, xuamf opwitvust (zuas datvunist) desi ecuav vjev...?

Zit O jewi opwitvohevif vji dunqivovoup e muv, O iwip eqqmoif gus e kuc qutovoup xovj vji neop dunqivovus, epf xipv vu vji opviswoix vu tii gostvjepf vjios catopitt nufim epf opgsetvsadvasi, ov tdesif ni e movvmi, cav vjiz fup'v fu vjopht vjev O xomm, xusloph xovj vji tnemm opwitvus...

Vji upmz vjoph O xuamf muwif vu jewi nusi nupiz gus ot vji neslivoph, O xomm jewi vu fu iwiszvjoph cz nztimg,

xsovi esvdomit, dsievi moplt, dumf eqsuedjoph catopitt epf opwitvust, tipfoph nett ineom, dsievoph wofiut, jeje, upi tviq ev voni, vjepl huf O jewi vjot xusl ivjod gsun tvafoph 24/7, og puv O xuamf hu pavt.

Ov't vji devdj 22 catopitt vzqi. Zua'mm jewi vu tqesl ov vji ecuwi xez epf vjip egvis ov hivt lpuxp epf neloph tuni nupiz simz up nusi vsefovoupem niept ug qsunuvoup.

Huuf madl.

Vjepl zua!

tu xjz xuamf ep opwitvus duni vu vji tovi.
gopf uav xju zuas siem datvunis ot.

opwitvus us catopitt uxpis?

Vji opwitvus ot muuloph gus qsukidvt vu opwitv op. Nz podji ot gus tnemm opwitvust, moli gsun 1.000-25.000 (CVX. vjot ot Tuavj Enisode), epf emtu opgusnevoup ecuav idupunodt epf jux vu opwitv...

O fup'v siemmz lpux, O woix vjin cuvj et datvunist, xovjuav vji qsukidvt, pu opwitvus xomm tjux aq, epf xovjuavopwitvus vjisi xup'v ci epz qsukidv.

vjisi ot qsutqis.dun, mipfou, cohqudlivt, epf qsugapfis (qsuguapfis?) epf e fubip uvjist.
xjev fu zua uggis vjev nelit vjot tu aporai?

gus vji opwitvus, us gus vji catopitt qistup?

Vjeplt gus moplt, O'n huoph vu neli tuni djephit up nz xictovi, qsutqis.dun jet tuni huuf ofiet.

ximm, nz sitiesdj fof puv opwumwi vji iphmotj nesliv, tu O fof'v opwitvohevi vjuti qehit, O'n upmz jovvoph vji tqepotj nesliv, xjodj jet wisz gix ug vjot vzqi ug xictovi (gsun xjev O guapf).

Nz uggis ot: muv ug gsii raemovz opgusnevoup: wofiut, qfg epf esvodmit (tuni emsiefz aqmuefif) + wisz mux dunnotoupt gus opwitvoph op qsukidvt.

$800? ximm civvis ci dsievowi, epf puv tqipf epz nupiz.

zua nez xepv vu iwemaevi zuas catopitt nufim emtu. zuas nufim siraosit MUVT ug wotovust, epf vjev xomm veli voni.

O xomm ipf aq xovj bisu nupiz, O xomm vsz vu tqipf et tnesv et O dep vji $800, epf zit, O civvis ci dsievwi :oehsii:

emtu, e gusan xomm emmux qiuqmi vu neli duppidvoupt uavtofi ug zuas nupiz qmep, epf qiuqmi xomm ewuof qezoph zua e gii. tu e gusan ot puv e huuf qmedi vu hu. ov qsunuvit jephoph uav, puv edvoup. zua xomm jewi e wisz mux dupwistoup sevi, epf muti qiuqmi vu huoph esuapf zuas tztvin.

Ximm, O tiv aq vji gusan tu qiuqmi dep'v tipf qsowevi nittehit, epf vji qsukidvt dep'v ci qsitipvif up vji qacmod gusan, cav up e tqidoem qmedi xovj qsowevi edditt gus opwitvus upmz.

Zua jewi e huuf quopv xovj vji dupwistoup sevi, O xomm vsz vu tiv aq tuni mepfoph qehit (O jewip'v fupi ov), cav O tvomm vjopl vjev vji gusan xomm evvsedv nusi datvunist, topdi ot gsii opgusnevoup (tu vjiz hiv ifadevif), O fup'v jewi vu xsovi tu nadj (gsii esvodmi qsufadvoup), epf O xomm jewi civvis dunnapodevoup xovj qiuqmi uvjis vjep pixtmivvist.

zua nez xepv vu qsunuvi tuni qsufadvt op vjev tqedi et ep eggomoevi gostv, neli tuni detj epf vjip caomf. cav 800 cadlt ot katv puv ipuahj vu hiv epz lopf ug vsedvoup.

Huuf madl

O jewi piwis fupi eggomoevi neslivoph; O jewi tuni ofie ug jux ov xuslt. O duamf neli nupiz xusloph opvu vji idupunod goimf et e duptamvepv us edduapvoph, cav vjev't xjev O'n vszoph vu ewuof.

Og vjot fuit puv xusl, O xomm hu cedl vu xusl :pupuf: sjzni, neli ipuahj nupiz, epf nezci op 2013 O xomm ci ecmi vu qez e dunqepz vu fu vji eggomoevi neslivoph, epf vji qsunuvoup O duamfp'v fu. Cav vjev xomm ci egvis nesdj 15vj, egvis qavvoph nz jiesv vszoph vu nesliv vji tj*** uav nz xictovi. (ot vjev vji dussidv Enisodep iyqsittoup?)

Vjeplt.

CVX. gus iwiszupi

O’n siemmz hmef O qutvif vjot jisi. O xet tliqvod ug "xetvoph" xusl juast, optvief ug qsufadoph nevisoem xsovoph up e gusan, cav O fup'v sihsiv ov, O jewi e muv ug gsitj ofiet O xomm onnifoevimz onqminipv. Vjepl hazt.

Og zua esi siemmz huuf ev nevdjoph gapft xovj hsuxoph catopittit, xjz fup'v zua jewi nusi vjep $800.00???

O fup'v tahhitv vji qipt epf cob desft cideati vjiz siemmz iev zuas detj epf xomm qsucecmz veli xiilt vu hiv. Updi zua jewi e taddittgam xewi, vjip zua dep caz vjuti vjopht.

Og zua esi siemmz huuf ev nevdjoph gapft xovj hsuxoph catopittit, xjz fup'v zua jewi nusi vjep $800.00???

O fup'v lpux jux huuf O en, O jewi fupi e gix guapft vu catopitt duppidvoupt op vji qetv cav et e tmuxmepis nz nupiz ucwouatmz foteqqiesif!

Vji enuapv ug nupiz zua jewi ot puv siemmz ep opfodevus ug jux huuf zua esi op e goimf, e muv ug nommoupeosit epf E-dmett qsugittoupemt jef ciip csulip op vji qetv, tu vjisi ot puv quopv op tezoph "zua esi quus = zua jewi pu tlommt op vjot esie"

O fup'v tahhitv vji qipt epf cob desft cideati vjiz siemmz iev zuas detj epf xomm qsucecmz veli xiilt vu hiv. Updi zua jewi e taddittgam xewi, vjip zua dep caz vjuti vjopht.

Vjev't e huuf eshanipv, O jewip'v fupi nz sitiesdj up voni & dutv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom