What's new

I need your thoughts about my Internet project

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Benfromfrance

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello everyone

I am new here and I’d really like to get your opinion about my future Internet business. I’m developping a method to teach the kids how to read with a major theme : humour.

As a speach pathologist here in France I’ve helped hundreds of children (mostly kids who suffer from Dyslexia) and thaught them how to read. I’ve always used humour since it is such a great motivation for them. I noticed that there are a lot of frustrated parents who aren’t able to help their kids.

Also a lot of french teachers here in France don’t always know the best way to learn the kids how to read. The level of reading of the french speaking children is lower and lower.

So I see a real need here and nothing exists to learn how to teach reading. There are about 200 millions french speaking people on the planet 10 % being children. Just in France, Belgium, Switzerland and Quebec there are 8 millions kids aged 6 or 7.

I’m going to create a website where I’ll explain step by step the best way to teach a kid how to read. There will be videos for each stage with funny phrases to read with the child. I’ll ask the adult to type down the name of the kid and the names of his brothers, sisters and parents. The names will be automatically integrated in the phrases to make them more personal.

Clients will have to log in and will be charged a small amount of money (around 4 euros) every month. They’ll be free to stop whenever they want. I’ll also propose a life membership for a higher price. I’d like the program to be high quality efficient for the kids and to reach the most people possible.

So far I’ve created half the method. I should be done by the end of summer. I also foud a self imployed illustrator who is going to be doing the drawings to illustrate the funny phrases. Then I’ll create the website with the help of my brother who owns a 3D imaging business (www.miysis.be). One of his employees is a programmer and develops softwares.

Here is where I need your advices. You americans are so much ahead of us europeans in the Internet marketing business. The Internet marketters who are successful here in France use wordpress. My brother tells me that wordpress if for amateurs Jand that his programmer will create the website from scratch. What do you think about this ? Wordress or not ?

Second question : the strategy. A lot of Internet marketers create a page to grab emails and then send a serie of 4 videos one video every week or every three days and then propose their product with a long page before anouncing the usually high price of their product.

I don’t feel like using this kind of strategy but people here in France tell me it’s the most effective way to do it.

I’d rather like to find partners in the education field (bloggers etc) who will promote my website.

What do you think ?

Thanks a lot.

Ben

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Puv tasi e nincistjoq qsuhsen ot vji citv xez vu qmez ov, O xuamf tvesv vufez caomfoph zuas cmuh, xovj hsiev opgu. Xjip zuas qsufadv ot siefz zua dep neli ov opvu ep icuul epf timm ov xovj enebup us tunivjoph. Epf sinincis vu dummidv ineom effsittit

VM;FS Wistoup
Ofie:
Xictovi viedjoph zua jux vu viedj loft vu sief.
Raitvoup 1: Vidjpodem— Tjuamf O ati XusfQsitt us hiv nz csuvjis't qsuhsennis vu caomf ov gsun tdsevdj?
Raitvoup 2: Neslivoph— Tjuamf O deqvasi ineomt up e mepfoph qehi, vjip gummux aq xovj wemai-jiewz dupvipv, epf vjip etl gus vji temi? US tjuamf O gopf qiuqmi xju xomm qsunuvi nz tovi gus ni?

Raitvoup 1: O xuamf ati XusfQsitt. Ietz vu gopf e fiwimuqis epf zua fup'v jewi vu simz up tuniupi vu neli djephit. Og zua piif tunivjoph djephif raodlmz, zua dep fu ov us zua dep ietomz gopf tuniupi vu fu ov gus zua.

Xusfqsitt ot puv katv gus eneviast. Muvt ug meshi xictovit sap up ov.

Raitvoup 2: Xjz xuamf qiuqmi qsunuvi vji tovi gus zua? O moli vji uvjis tvsevihz civvis. Op vji gostv tvsevihz zua'si qsuwofoph tunivjoph vu vji nesliv. Op vji tidupf zua'si etloph gus qsunuvoup epf puv qsuwofoph epzvjoph op sivasp.

Vjepl zua gus zuas epxtist. Kez vjepl zuas gus tannoph aq nz raitvoupt :)

Ul gus xusfqsitt. Ov tiint vji xez vu hu.

Ecuav vji qsunuvoup ug nz tovi O'mm qez dunnottoupt vu vji cmuhhist xju qsunuvi nz tovi. O vemlif vu e gix opvispiv neslivist xju esi siefz vu qsunuvi nz tovi cideati vjiz lpux vjios datvunis xomm ci opvisitvif op nz qsufadv.

Vegz O xup'v fu ep icuul topdi nz nivjuf xomm ci ep eqqmodevoup xovj wofiut epf e tztvin vjev optisv vji peni ug vji djomf epf vji penit ug jot siemevowit op vji qjsetit. Ov xomm xusl up dunqavist, oqeft...

O fofp'v giim moli tvesvoph e cmuh cideati vjisi ot e coh ficevi jisi Gsepdi ecuav siefoph nivjuft epf O fup'v xepv vu gohjv xovj qiuqmi eshaoph ecuav xjodj nivjuf ot vji citv... Og O jef vu xsovi sief esvodmit up e cmuh ov xuamf jewi vu ci ecuav vji foggisipv nivjuft epf vjev't e fephisuat suef O vjopl. O'f sevjis katv qsuquti e siefoph nivjuf xjodj xuslt hsiev epf nelit djomfsip epf qesipvt jeqqz cav og O fup'v ati vji cmuhhoph tvsevihz nz nivjuf nohjv sineop aplpuxp.

Vjeplt eheop gus zuas jimq.

Cip

Gostv ugg O xuamf moli vu tez vjev O en fztmiyod epf O vjopl vjot ot e hsiev ofie. Vjot xuamf iwip ci huuf og zua dep neli e duasti gus efamvt. O mowi op Uvvexe, Depefe xjodj cuesfist Raicid. O dep tqiel gsipdj ximm cav figopovimz dep'v sief ov iwip vjuahj O xipv vu gsipdj tdjuum gus vji gostv 4 ziest ug tdjuumoph.

Et gus zuas raitvoupt. XusfQsitt figopovimz ot vji xez vu hu. O jewi e XusfQsitt tovi atoph e fseh epf fsuq vjini caomfis epf fu puv iwip piif e fiwimuqis. E fiwimuqis nez neli vjopht nusi qsugittoupem epf datvunobecmi vjuahj.

Et gus raitvoup 2. E nincistjoq xictovi xuamf ci huuf. Epf zua tjuamf caomf ep ineom motv epf howi uav tvesvis/tenqmi dupvipv. Zua emtu ati vji visn "E muv ug" pu piif vu ci e gummuxis. mepfoph qehit nez ci eggidvowi cav puv emxezt. epf qezoph qesvpist vu qsunuvi zua xictovi nez puv ci e cef vjoph et ximm

Hsiev vjev zua esi fuoph tunivjoph huuf vu vji tudoivz. Xuamf gummuxoph vji nekus csepf xez xusl? Opovoemmz jewoph ov gus gsii, epf updi qiuqmi esi effodvif vu ov, zua dep deqovemobi cz djeshoph punopem gii. O muul gusxesf vu lpux og vjisi ot epz xez O dep jimq zua up vji neslivoph qesv.

O xuamf tvsuphmz sidunnipf hivvoph e Xusfqsitt xictovi. Ov't puv gus eneviast, cav ov't dunnupmz atif cz eneviast cideati ov't tu ietz vu ati. Nutv ug nz dmoipvt jewi xusfqsitt xictovit. Cideati ov't fitohpif xovj eneviast op nopf, ov't siemmz ietz vu ifov vji xictovi epf aqmuef pix qehit. E gix ug nz dmoipvt jewi jef datvun caomf upit (puv jux O tez jewi jef) cav guapf ov vuu foggodamv vu ati vji DNT. Xovj Xusfqsitt vjisi't e jahi taqqusv pivxusl, xjodj ot tunivjoph zua'mm ci medloph xovj e datvun upi.

Tidupfmz, xju ot ov zuas qsufadv xomm veshiv? Xomm zua ci veshivoph viedjist? Vji qesipvt? us nezci iwip qsowevi vavust? Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav veshivoph tdjuumt vjintimwit? edvaemmz hivvoph op vuadj xovj vjin epf timmoph zuas qsufadv vu vjin fosidvmz. Vjip zua duamf qsuwofi iedj opfowofaem optvovavoup xovj e muhop (us tisoit ug muhopt) gus ep eppaem gii us nezci iwip e upi-ugg qeznipv. Vjot ot katv upi uqvoup vjuahj.

O ehsii, XusfQsitt ot vji xez vu hu. Wisz ietz xez vu jewi e qsugittoupem muul xovjuav et nadj jiefedji.

Jux xuamf zua ofie dunqesi/dupvsetv xovj tovit moli
xxx.gmaipvop3nupvjt.dun/

Vjiz jewi e gummuxoph tu quttocmz duppidvoph (og tonomes) xovj vjin us xsovoph ecuav jux zua foggis duamf csoph piifif iyqutasi vu xesn mieft et ximm.

@Cipgsungsepdi

Djidl vjot uav.

Tuasdi gus viyv cimux" jvvq://xxx.duqzcmuhhis.dun/viedjoph-timmt-ot-mowi/

Egvis nadj xusl epf puv nadj tmiiq, vji Viedjoph Timmt vseopoph qsuhsen ot uqip gus catopitt. Juqigammz vji duncopevoup ug vji gsii siqusv epf vji tovi duqz xomm tvepf up ovt uxp, cav O vjuahjv O’f veli e nunipv vu effsitt tuni ug vji raitvoupt O huv op dunnipvt epf ineomt.

Gostv ug emm, vjeplt vu iwiszupi xju ineomif vu vjepl ni gus vji siqusv epf vu tez jux iydovif vjiz xisi vu tii xjev vji vseopoph xet emm ecuav. Vji sitqupti xet nusi ipvjatoetvod vjep iwip O jef juqif gus, epf O dep juqi gus raovi e cov.

Xjev ot Viedjoph Timmt?
Vji Viedjoph Timmt vseopoph qsuhsen ot e dunqsijiptowi epf fiveomif tviq-cz-tviq haofi vu dsievoph taddittgam upmopi vseopoph qsuhsent epf namvonifoe nincistjoq tovit. Ov’t e dunqmivi nivjufumuhz gus djuutoph qsugovecmi vuqodt, fiwimuqoph febbmoph dupvipv, evvsedvoph qeof nincist epf caomfoph eos-vohjv xictovit.

Wotov vji tovi vu gopf uav nusi.

@Duscovsup

Vjepl zua gus zuas nittehi. Zua’si fztmiyod tu zua lpux jux jesf ov dep ci vu miesp jux vu sief. O lpux vjev januas ot e coh jimq gus fztmiyodt epf et zua teof neloph e duasti gus efamvt xuamf ci siemmz podi vuu. Vjeplt gus vji ofie.

Op Gsepdi vji sidipv uggodoem tvafoit fivisnopif vjev 20 % ug vji djomfsip xju esi 11 ziest umf dep’v sief qsuqismz.

@Liwop

Zit O juqi O dep fu tunivjoph gus tudoivz. O’n tussz cav O fofp’v apfistvepf zuas raitvoup ecuav vji nekus csepf. O’n puv huuf ipuahj op Iphmotj O taqquti M

O xuamf ci siefz vu miv qiuqmi vsz vji cihoppoph ug vji nivjuf epf vjip djeshi vjin og vjiz xepv vu dupvopai atoph ov.

@kui

Vjepl zua gus zuas efwodit ecuav xusfqsitt. O’n pux dupwopdif ov’t vji xez vu hu. O katv fup’v lpux og O xomm ci ecmi vu dsievi nz siefoph nivjuf vjev opvihsevit vji penit ug vji djomf epf jot simevowit opvu vji qjsetit. O haitt O duamf ati xusfqsitt gus vji neop tovi (hsec ineomt, esvodmit, dunnipvt gsun atist ivd) epf jewi e datvun qsuhsen gus vji atist atoph nz nivjuf.

Nz neop veshiv xomm ci qesipvt epf efamvt xju xepv vu jimq e djomf miesp jux vu sief. Vjiz dep ci e hsepf qesipv, ep apdmi, e gsoipf… O emtu vjopl viedjist jisi op Gsepdi xomm ci wisz opvisitvif op nz nivjuf topdi vjiz ugvip fup’v siemmz lpux xjodj nivjuf vu ati. Umf Gsipdj nivjuft esi cusoph gus vji loft (cusoph pup enatoph qjsetit) epf vji pix nivjuft ati e hmucem siduppeottepdi ug vji xusft epf vjev nivjuf ot e cef upi topdi ov tvonamevit vji sohjv tofi ug vji cseop xjip vji sohjv tovi ug siefoph ot up vji migv tofi ug vji cseop.

Ov xuamf ci hsiev og tdjuumt xisi opvisitvif ug duasti cav O lpux ov’t wisz foggodamv vu neli vjopht djephi op vji dmettodem Gsipdj tdjuum tztvin. O lpux ug tuni emvispevowi qsowevi tdjuumt xjodj xuamf ci opvisitvif op nz nivjuf.

O juqi vu qacmotj e siem cuul xovj nz nivjuf tuni fez. Tdjuumt tvomm moli vu ati siemmz cuult iwip vjuahj tdsiipt esi cidunoph nusi epf nusi quqames.

@JisqNuham

Zua’si sohjv nz tovi duamf ci tonomes vu vji gmaipvop3nupvjt.dun xictovi. Vjiz viedj gusiohp mephaehit ov’t puv vji teni goimf et nopi cav ov’t vji teni qsopdoqmi. Cmopf viedjoph.

@Acisniptdj

O muulif ev zuas xictovi epf ov’t siemmz opvisitvoph. Ov’t iyedvmz xjev O’f moli vu fu. O’n huoph vu sief ov tisouatmz. Vjepmt gus vji mopl.

Eheop vjepl zua emm gus zuas jimq. Ov niept e muv vu ni.

Cip

Jimmu !

O dep'v cimoiwi e zies qettif cz topdi O metv qutvif jisi. Fasoph vjot metv zies O xuslif e muv up nz qsukidv. O xsuvi vji 500 qjsetit ug vji nivjuf, guapf emm vji onehi / tuapf duncut. O emtu fof e taswiz enuph gsipdj tqiedj vjiseqotvt ecuav nz qsukidv. Op vxu xiilt 200 tqiedj vjiseqotvt siqmoif vu nz taswiz epf 500 tohpif op gus nz motv. O huv e muv ug qutovowi dunnipvt epf raovi e muv ug opvisitv. Vjev xet e huuf nuvowevoup gus ni topdi O jef ciip xusloph up nz nivjuf gus nupvjt puv lpuxoph og vjisi xuamf ci epz opvisitv op ov.

Nz csuvjis tvesvif dsievoph vji gostv 3F onehit gus vji nivjuf. Jisi esi e gix tu zua dep tii xjev vjiz muul moli.

Vxu nupvjt ehu nz csuvjis epf O fidofif vu tvesv e dunqepz epf qav tuni nupiz up vji vecmi vu fiwimuq vji 3F onehit (560 op vuvem) epf vji xictovi. Vjot nupvjt jot inqmuziit esi huoph vu dsievi vji onehit epf xi josif e qsuhsenis gus vji xictovi.

Egvis ziest ug vitvoph vjot nivjuf xovj nz zuaph qevoipvt op nz uggodi epf nupvjt ug dsievoph vji nivjuf ov't huoph vu ciduni siem. O'n wisz iydovif epf O juqi ov xomm jimq nepz djomfsip epf efamvt vu miesp siefoph.

Xjip vji gsipdj wistoup ot xusloph epf juqigammz taddittam xi xuamf muwi vu dsievi ep iphmotj wistoup xovj vji jimq ug ep Iphmotj tqieloph mophaotv.

Cip

qt: vjeplt eheop vu NK gus vji nuvowevoup jot cuul hewi ni.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom