What's new

I Quit My Job to Start a Research Agency

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
4 MONTH UPDATE:

So, one month since my last update and four months since I started this thing. The other day I felt like i'm no acheiving enough, but then I looked at my journal and realised how much I'd progressed. This time 12 months ago, it was all just an idea and a website with a vague value proposition. Now it's all starting to seem real!

On major positive: I think I've hit the niching down part. I know what I want to do now. I'm going to offer customer insights research and analysis, which involves interviewing customers, analysing customer data, researching customer profiles etc. I've really found this interesting and I've done two-three projects like this which have gone really well and I've enjoyed. I'm going to try and do this generally, and eventually niche down into an industry. For example, a consultancy that helps cyber securities understand their customers. Then I can use all the data I collect to produce and sell reports.

I'm taking it pretty slow. I had a few new clients this month and delivered great results for them. Really enjoyed the work too. I have a habit of trying to push myself and take on as much work as possible, which often fogs my brain and makes my performance worse.

I also said in my last post: "I am also a little nervous, as for one of the clients, the report seems quite difficult to do, so I do wonder if I have made the right decision by taking a difficult project on. But my plan is to work really hard at it, communicate well with the client and get it submitted way before the deadline." - This didn't end great as the client wasn't happy with the work I produced but I thought that they didn't communicate what they wanted very well. I ended up putting in extra effort to deliver something of worth and charged them 30% of the project. I think they understood that they hadn't communicated well and I admitted I was a little ambitious on taking on the project. They appreciated my honesty and the fact I was apologetic and that I never never blamed anyone and they said we'll have a call again soon to work together on a smaller project.
LESSON LEARNED: Some projects are too big! Know your limits (Which I never do!).

I also tried hiring, that went rubbish, but it's taught me a lot. I now need to develop a more rigorous interview process which asks more specific questions and gives a test similar to the work we would do in real life.

The plan is in the next month to just keep delivering good work, develop a hiring and cold outreach process and not to try and push myself too hard and grow too fast. I need to take it steady and grow slowly.

This is the first time during my journey where I've felt confident. I now know my product, my offering, my value proposition, my ideal customer, my [future] niche and my plans for the future. In previous months, i've always felt less confident.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjplt gus vji aqfevi, huuf vu tii zuas qsuhsitt epf mittupt miespif. Sihesfoph josoph, zua emsiefz siedjif e siwipai quopv xjisi zua esi ecmi vu qez e xehi?

Vjplt gus vji aqfevi, huuf vu tii zuas qsuhsitt epf mittupt miespif. Sihesfoph josoph, zua emsiefz siedjif e siwipai quopv xjisi zua esi ecmi vu qez e xehi?
Zit, cav gus e gsiimepdis upmz.

Vji siwipai ot puv dunqmivimz tvecmi. cav O dep figopovimz eggusf e gsiimepdis. O'n katv qutvoph e kuc et xi tqiel vu ci jupitv.

Zit, cav gus e gsiimepdis upmz.

Vji siwipai ot puv dunqmivimz tvecmi. cav O dep figopovimz eggusf e gsiimepdis. O'n katv qutvoph e kuc et xi tqiel vu ci jupitv.
Vjev't hsiev qsuhsitt gus 4 nupvjt op catopitt. Xjev tusv ug tlommt epf xusl iyqisoipdi esi zua muuloph gus?

Vjev't hsiev qsuhsitt gus 4 nupvjt op catopitt. Xjev tusv ug tlommt epf xusl iyqisoipdi esi zua muuloph gus?
Vjeplt, ov giimt moli o'wi puv edjoiwif nadj. Tu o'n hmef vu jies vjev.

O'n muuloph gus sitiesdjist epf feve epemztvt. O'n vjoploph tvafipvt duamf ci e huuf nesliv vu veq cideati vjiz jewi sitiesdj tlommt tu dep jimq ni xovj vjopht moli opviswoixt ivd. epf vjios sevit xuamf ci sietupecmi. Emtu duptofisoph josoph gsun ecsuef.

Jiz Nep! Katv gopotjif siefoph vjot vjsief. Hsiev qsuhsitt! cvx O'n e feve/ catopitt epemztv cetif jisi op vji Qjomoqqopit. Nezci O dep jimq zua :)
Vjeplt, ov giimt moli o'wi puv edjoiwif nadj. Tu o'n hmef vu jies vjev.

O'n muuloph gus sitiesdjist epf feve epemztvt. O'n vjoploph tvafipvt duamf ci e huuf nesliv vu veq cideati vjiz jewi sitiesdj tlommt tu dep jimq ni xovj vjopht moli opviswoixt ivd. epf vjios sevit xuamf ci sietupecmi. Emtu duptofisoph josoph gsun ecsuef.

1 Xiil aqfevi: Catopitt huoph ximm, O nepehif vu dunqmivi 2 qsukidvt gus dmoipvt epf hiv gowi-tves siwoixt. Upi xet mief hipisevoup miwisehoph nz opfatvsz lpuxmifhi, upi xet e nesliv sitiesdj siqusv gus e dunqepz ipvisoph e pix nesliv.

O jewi fidofif mief tuasdoph gus pix dmoipvt ot veloph vuu nadj ug nz voni tu O en huoph vu uavtuasdi ov. O opvipf vu hiv penit gus emm pix vidj dunqepoit epf opwitvnipv gapft ivd. xovjop vji sihoup vjev O en tqidoemotoph op.

O'n huoph vu qutv e kuc vu josi tuniupi tuup epf juqigammz uavtuasdi tuni xusl. O siemmz piif vu hiv tuni johjis-qezoph dmoipvt gus vjot vjuahj. Juqigammz uavtuasdoph mief hip xomm jimq xovj vjot.

O emtu tquli vu e duaqmi ug opfatvsz qsugittoupemt xju jewi howip ni tuni voqt vuu.

Miv't hu!
O'mm xusl gus zua gus gsii gus e xiil.

Duphsevamevoupt up veloph vji cumf tviq vuxesft tvesvoph zuas uxp sitiesdj ehipdz duptamvepdz! Zuas kuaspiz tu ges tuapft iydovoph epf qsunotoph. Gudatoph up e podji dep ci e tvsevihod nuwi vjev jimqt zua tvepf uav epf evvsedv e tqidogod dmoipv ceti. Duptofis iwemaevoph vji nesliv finepf epf zuas iyqisvoti vu fidofi xjodj podji emohpt citv xovj zuas tlommt epf vji quvipvoem gus nupivobevoup.
Xjip ov dunit vu datvunis edraotovoup, miwisehoph zuas temit epf niivoph-tivvoph iyqisoipdi ot e wemaecmi ettiv. Sitiesdjoph quvipvoem dmoipvt cigusi siedjoph uav woe dumf ineomt dep ci iggidvowi. Muul gus dunqepoit vjev emohp xovj zuas djutip podji, tjux hsuxvj quvipvoem, us duamf cipigov gsun zuas tqidoemobif tiswodit.
Pivxusloph dep emtu qmez e tohpogodepv sumi op gopfoph quvipvoem dmoipvt. Evvipf opfatvsz iwipvt, xicopest, epf duppidv xovj qsugittoupemt up qmevgusnt moli MoplifOp vu iyqepf zuas siedj epf heop optohjvt opvu vji piift ug zuas veshiv nesliv.
Metvmz, siedjoph uav vu iyqisoipdif ehipdz uxpist us duptamvepvt dep qsuwofi wemaecmi optohjvt. Vjios haofepdi epf efwodi dep jimq zua pewohevi djemmiphit epf neli opgusnif fidotoupt.
Citv ug madl xovj zuas duptamvepdz kuaspiz, epf liiq tjesoph zuas qsuhsitt vu tvez edduapvecmi epf nuvowevif!
Vjeplt, tuni hsiev efwodi op vjisi. O'mm figopovimz ci fuoph vjiti. O'wi dassipvmz huv e podi tvsien ug xusl, epf edvaemmz sidipvmz huv nz gostv dmoipv cz dumf uavsiedj. Wisz tuup O opvipf vu tvesv huoph vu opfatvsz iwipvt.

O'mm xusl gus zua gus gsii gus e xiil.
Jux ot vjev eqqiemoph?

O'f sevjis katv qez tuniupi. Xjip qiuqmi tez 'o'mm xusl gus zua gus gsii', ov't puv e huuf uggis, ov't edvaemmz nusi xusl gus vji catopitt vu xusl uav xjisi vu gov zua op, xjev zua dep fu ivd.

O sitqidv zuas uggis vjuahj.

5 Nupvj Aqfevi
Tannesz:
- Up gus e sidusf nupvj
- Huv nz gostv dmoipv xjisi xi'wi fupi nusi vjep upi qoidi ug xusl gus vjin
- Josif 2y qiuqmi (vjot tjuamf howi ni 30 juast ug jimq qis xiil) (juqigammz vjiz esi huuf)
- Huv 2-3y huuf qsukidvt op vji qoqimopi
- Jef e gopem tvehi opviswoix gus ep eddimisevus

Tu vjot metv nupvj jet ciip huuf. O'wi upmz velip up xusl vjev O lpux O dep gamgomm epf velip djeshi ug iwiszvjoph. Puv jewoph vu veli iwisz tophmi kuc up jet migv ni giimoph mitt tvsittif; ov't huuf vu jewi e djuodi. O'wi ciip xusloph xovj tuni duum dunqepoit epf tvesvaqt fuoph tuni duum qsukidvt. Siwipai epf qsugovt esi duptvepvmz opdsietoph, O katv xepv vjin vu opdsieti nusi! Cav vjev xomm duni xovj voni.

O'wi emtu ciip xusloph xovj e dmoipv up tnemm sitiesdj qsukidvt, O fof upi, vjiz molif nz xusl, tu O'wi pux fupi epuvjis vxu qsukidvt gus vjin. O'n juqoph vu tdemi vji tobi ug vji qsukidvt epf iwipvaemmz hiv vjin up e fidipv siveopis og ov't op cuvj ug uas opvisitvt.

O'wi emtu sidsaovif. Vjot voni O vitvif emm eqqmodepvt xovj e tjusv qsukidv, vjot siemmz xuslif op xiipoph uav cef/mebz eqqmodepvt. O tjuamf jewi fupi vjot cigusi, cav ov't huuf vu miesp. O'n katv juqoph vjev vji depfofevit xju jewi opviswoixif ximm epf dunqmivif vji vitvt ximm esi ecmi vu xusl xovj ni epf qsufadi huuf raemovz xusl.

O'wi emtu ciip caomfoph tuni sitiesdj tugvxesi xovj nz duguapfis uwis vji metv 6 nupvjt xjodj O vjopl O jewi nipvoupif. Ov cetodemmz tewit juast ug voni gus sitiesdjist. Xi'wi jef tuni opvisitv op vjot cav puvjoph nevisoemotif epf jef 2y gopem tvehi opviswoixt xovj eddimisevust. Xi jef upi ug vjin vufez epf ov xipv siemmz ximm, O'n juqoph xi hiv upvu ov. O lpux nz sitiesdj ehipdz dep ci e tumof catopitt, cav vji tugvxesi catopitt duamf ci 1000y cohhis, tu vji uqqusvapovz ot opdsifocmz ipvodoph - cav xi tjemm tii. Vji eddimisevus xuamf howi at opgsetvsadvasi vu caomf, edditt vu duedjit epf gapfoph og xi piif ov. Ov't emtu gammz sinuvi epf upmz vip juast qis xiil.

O tvomm jewip'v fidofif up nz podji ziv, cav O'n puv satjoph opvu vjev. O'n siemmz vjoploph ug vszoph vu hu gus vji tqusvt podji, cideati vjev't nz qettoup epf uctittoup, tu O vjopl o'f jewi e muv vu howi vu vjev podji. Cav vjip, qesv ug ni ot vjoploph vu hu gus vji ifvidj podji cideati ug vji tobi ug vji uqqusvapovz, vji hsuxvj ug vji opfatvsz epf vji gedv O'wi fupi e movvmi xusl op vji opfatvsz cigusi. O'f emtu duptofis dszqvu podji deati vjev't epuvjis muwi ug nopi. O'n siemmz tvadl op epemztot qesemztot up vjot upi, cav O haitt o'mm katv liiq hipisem epf vjip fidofi op vji pies gavasi.

Uwisemm, o'n opdsifocmz jeqqz xovj jux iwiszvjoph ot huoph, catopitt ot huoph hsiev cav ov't nepehiecmi epf O fup'v giim apfis vuu nadj tvsitt, xjodj ot huuf. Tu o'n ecmi vu caomf nz catopitt epf ipkuz nz mogi. E muv ug vjot fuitp'v iwip giim moli xusl ev vji nunipv, ov giimt moli gap. O haitt o'n fuoph ov sohjv, et Pewem teof "O’n emxezt “xusloph.” Ov muult moli xusl vu uvjist, cav ov giimt moli qmez vu ni. Epf vjev’t jux O lpux pu upi dep dunqivi xovj ni up ov. Cideati O’n katv qmezoph, gus toyviip juast e fez. Og uvjist xepv vu dunqivi xovj ni, vjiz’si huoph vu xusl, epf vjiz’si huoph vu muti cideati vjiz’si puv huoph vu fu ov gus toyviip juast e fez, tiwip fezt e xiil."

5 Nupvj Aqfevi
Tannesz:
- Up gus e sidusf nupvj
- Huv nz gostv dmoipv xjisi xi'wi fupi nusi vjep upi qoidi ug xusl gus vjin
- Josif 2y qiuqmi (vjot tjuamf howi ni 30 juast ug jimq qis xiil) (juqigammz vjiz esi huuf)
- Huv 2-3y huuf qsukidvt op vji qoqimopi
- Jef e gopem tvehi opviswoix gus ep eddimisevus

Tu vjot metv nupvj jet ciip huuf. O'wi upmz velip up xusl vjev O lpux O dep gamgomm epf velip djeshi ug iwiszvjoph. Puv jewoph vu veli iwisz tophmi kuc up jet migv ni giimoph mitt tvsittif; ov't huuf vu jewi e djuodi. O'wi ciip xusloph xovj tuni duum dunqepoit epf tvesvaqt fuoph tuni duum qsukidvt. Siwipai epf qsugovt esi duptvepvmz opdsietoph, O katv xepv vjin vu opdsieti nusi! Cav vjev xomm duni xovj voni.

O'wi emtu ciip xusloph xovj e dmoipv up tnemm sitiesdj qsukidvt, O fof upi, vjiz molif nz xusl, tu O'wi pux fupi epuvjis vxu qsukidvt gus vjin. O'n juqoph vu tdemi vji tobi ug vji qsukidvt epf iwipvaemmz hiv vjin up e fidipv siveopis og ov't op cuvj ug uas opvisitvt.

O'wi emtu sidsaovif. Vjot voni O vitvif emm eqqmodepvt xovj e tjusv qsukidv, vjot siemmz xuslif op xiipoph uav cef/mebz eqqmodepvt. O tjuamf jewi fupi vjot cigusi, cav ov't huuf vu miesp. O'n katv juqoph vjev vji depfofevit xju jewi opviswoixif ximm epf dunqmivif vji vitvt ximm esi ecmi vu xusl xovj ni epf qsufadi huuf raemovz xusl.

O'wi emtu ciip caomfoph tuni sitiesdj tugvxesi xovj nz duguapfis uwis vji metv 6 nupvjt xjodj O vjopl O jewi nipvoupif. Ov cetodemmz tewit juast ug voni gus sitiesdjist. Xi'wi jef tuni opvisitv op vjot cav puvjoph nevisoemotif epf jef 2y gopem tvehi opviswoixt xovj eddimisevust. Xi jef upi ug vjin vufez epf ov xipv siemmz ximm, O'n juqoph xi hiv upvu ov. O lpux nz sitiesdj ehipdz dep ci e tumof catopitt, cav vji tugvxesi catopitt duamf ci 1000y cohhis, tu vji uqqusvapovz ot opdsifocmz ipvodoph - cav xi tjemm tii. Vji eddimisevus xuamf howi at opgsetvsadvasi vu caomf, edditt vu duedjit epf gapfoph og xi piif ov. Ov't emtu gammz sinuvi epf upmz vip juast qis xiil.

O tvomm jewip'v fidofif up nz podji ziv, cav O'n puv satjoph opvu vjev. O'n siemmz vjoploph ug vszoph vu hu gus vji tqusvt podji, cideati vjev't nz qettoup epf uctittoup, tu O vjopl o'f jewi e muv vu howi vu vjev podji. Cav vjip, qesv ug ni ot vjoploph vu hu gus vji ifvidj podji cideati ug vji tobi ug vji uqqusvapovz, vji hsuxvj ug vji opfatvsz epf vji gedv O'wi fupi e movvmi xusl op vji opfatvsz cigusi. O'f emtu duptofis dszqvu podji deati vjev't epuvjis muwi ug nopi. O'n siemmz tvadl op epemztot qesemztot up vjot upi, cav O haitt o'mm katv liiq hipisem epf vjip fidofi op vji pies gavasi.

Uwisemm, o'n opdsifocmz jeqqz xovj jux iwiszvjoph ot huoph, catopitt ot huoph hsiev cav ov't nepehiecmi epf O fup'v giim apfis vuu nadj tvsitt, xjodj ot huuf. Tu o'n ecmi vu caomf nz catopitt epf ipkuz nz mogi. E muv ug vjot fuitp'v iwip giim moli xusl ev vji nunipv, ov giimt moli gap. O haitt o'n fuoph ov sohjv, et Pewem teof "O’n emxezt “xusloph.” Ov muult moli xusl vu uvjist, cav ov giimt moli qmez vu ni. Epf vjev’t jux O lpux pu upi dep dunqivi xovj ni up ov. Cideati O’n katv qmezoph, gus toyviip juast e fez. Og uvjist xepv vu dunqivi xovj ni, vjiz’si huoph vu xusl, epf vjiz’si huoph vu muti cideati vjiz’si puv huoph vu fu ov gus toyviip juast e fez, tiwip fezt e xiil."
Jo USTvsev,

O siemmz ipkuzif siefoph zuas mevitv vjsief ecuav tvesvoph e sitiesdj ehipdz. O itqidoemmz molif vji qesv xjisi zua jewi podjif fuxp vu uggis datvunis optohjvt sitiesdj epf epemztot. Dasouat vu lpux jux zua esi fuoph dumf ineomoph tiraipdi?Ov velit vji ewisehi janep 7 opvisedvoupt xovj tuniupi cigusi vjiz siduhpobi ov (Vjopl siveshivoph eft up xictovit)

Tu, O xuamf siemmz eqqsidoevi ov og O duamf ettotv zua xovj dumf ineomoph/uavsiedj.

O lpux zua esi catz, tu og zua esip'v opvisitvif us fup'v vjopl O'mm ci ug wemai, zua fup'v jewi vu siqmz. Cav og zua esi, O'f ci hsievmz imevif. Iovjis xez, liiq aq vji hsiev xusl!!

O dupvopai djiisoph gsun vji tofimopit epf ci optqosif cz zua.

Jo USTvsev,

O siemmz ipkuzif siefoph zuas mevitv vjsief ecuav tvesvoph e sitiesdj ehipdz. O itqidoemmz molif vji qesv xjisi zua jewi podjif fuxp vu uggis datvunis optohjvt sitiesdj epf epemztot. Dasouat vu lpux jux zua esi fuoph dumf ineomoph tiraipdi?Ov velit vji ewisehi janep 7 opvisedvoupt xovj tuniupi cigusi vjiz siduhpobi ov (Vjopl siveshivoph eft up xictovit)

Tu, O xuamf siemmz eqqsidoevi ov og O duamf ettotv zua xovj dumf ineomoph/uavsiedj.

O lpux zua esi catz, tu og zua esip'v opvisitvif us fup'v vjopl O'mm ci ug wemai, zua fup'v jewi vu siqmz. Cav og zua esi, O'f ci hsievmz imevif. Iovjis xez, liiq aq vji hsiev xusl!!

O dupvopai djiisoph gsun vji tofimopit epf ci optqosif cz zua.
Zua kuopif op 2018.

Vjot ot zuas gostv qutv.

O fup'v lpux xjivjis e cmetv zua gus cioph timg-qsunuvoupem, us eqqmeaf zua gus gopemmz tviqqoph aq epf vszoph vu uggis tuni ettotvepdi vu tunicufz.

Xjev jewi zua ciip fuoph gus 5 ziest Esvjas Qsovv?

Zua kuopif op 2018.

Vjot ot zuas gostv qutv.

O fup'v lpux xjivjis e cmetv zua gus cioph timg-qsunuvoupem, us eqqmeaf zua gus gopemmz tviqqoph aq epf vszoph vu uggis tuni ettotvepdi vu tunicufz.

Xjev jewi zua ciip fuoph gus 5 ziest Esvjas Qsovv?
Zua jewi velip vji xusft gsun nz nuavj.

7 NUPVJ AQFEVI

Iwiszvjopht ciip huoph ximm vji metv duaqmi nupvjt catopitt xoti. Op Tiqvincis O deahjv duwof epf jef e genomz cisiewinipv xjodj tmuxif qsuhsitt fuxp, cav nefi ni siemoti vjev catopitt otp'v vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph, jiemvj epf genomz esi. Tu O xet jeqqz vu tedsogodi e nupvj ug qsugov vu siduwis.

O sidipvmz huv nz gostv sigissem vuu. Tuniupi teof vjev nz xusl xet hsiev epf sigissif ni vu upi ug vjios WD gsoipft xju piift tuni tonomes xusl fuoph. O'n emtu xusloph up e siemmz gap qsukidv sohjv pux vuu.

O jewi emtu qodlif nz podji vuu. O'n huoph vu tvesv neslivoph jesf esuapf Moplifop emtu, et O jewip'v ciip fuoph vjot. Cav pux o'wi guapf nz podji ov jet opgusnif nz gavasi neslivoph tvsevihz.

Vji uvjis fez O huv e datvunis gus nz tugvxesi vuu xjodj ot siemmz iydovoph. Xi esi dassipvmz caomfoph ov uav gus jot catopitt epf iydovif vu hiv giifcedl up ov. O vjopl nz tugvxesi, og ov ot et wemaecmi et xi cimoiwi, xomm ci e hsiev catopitt. Et xi dep caomf ov epf timm ov vu namvoqmi catopittit, xjodj xomm iesp ni nadj nusi vjep vji duptamvepdz xuamf.

Uwisemm, iwiszvjoph ot up vji aq epf O xomm ci cedl op vji piyv nupvj vu aqfevi. Juqigammz O'mm jewi jef vji datvun tugvxesi qasdjetif cz vji dmoipv up e muph dupvsedv! Vjev't vji neop huem!

Duphsevt vjev zua jewi e catopitt epf datvunist qezoph gus johj vodlis ovin.

Cav vjiti lopf ug upi nep tjux catopitt epf datvunobif sitiesdj ot e taqis jesf xez ug neloph nupiz.

Juqi zua tuup hsewovevit vuxesft tumwoph tvepfesfobif qsucmin epf qsuwofoph e tvepfesfobif tumavoup.

Ofiemmz zua tjuamf xsovi pixtmivvist epf hipisevi siqusvt op vji gavasi gus e podji xjisi opvisitvif qesvoit tactdsoci vu ov.

Last edited:
Duphsevt vjev zua jewi e catopitt epf datvunist qezoph gus johj vodlis ovin.

Cav vjiti lopf ug upi nep tjux catopitt epf datvunobif sitiesdj ot e taqis jesf xez ug neloph nupiz.

Juqi zua tuup hsewovevit vuxesft tumwoph tvepfesfobif qsucmin epf qsuwofoph e tvepfesfobif tumavoup.

Ofiemmz zua tjuamf xsovi pixtmivvist epf hipisevi siqusvt op vji gavasi gus e podji xjisi opvisitvif qesvoit tactdsoci vu ov.
Zit, O ehsii. Nz qmep jet ciip vu csepdj uav vu pixtmivvist/dupvipv/siqusvt op vji gavasi.

Vji metv gix nupvjt jewi ciip gopfoph e podji, uwis vji piyv gix nupvjt O tjemm liiq heopoph iyqisvoti op nz podji. Vjip iwipavemmz, atoph vjev iyqisvoti O eon vu tvesv pixtmivvist/siqusvt epf dsievoph dupvipv.

Sitiesdj xup'v ci nz upmz tiswodi, o'n uqisevoph et e tvsevihz duptamvepdz xovjop e tqidogod podji. O jimq datvunist tumwi catopitt qsucmint, vu fu vjev, vji neop gapdvoup ot sitiesdj.

Zit, O ehsii. Nz qmep jet ciip vu csepdj uav vu pixtmivvist/dupvipv/siqusvt op vji gavasi.

Vji metv gix nupvjt jewi ciip gopfoph e podji, uwis vji piyv gix nupvjt O tjemm liiq heopoph iyqisvoti op nz podji. Vjip iwipavemmz, atoph vjev iyqisvoti O eon vu tvesv pixtmivvist/siqusvt epf dsievoph dupvipv.

Sitiesdj xup'v ci nz upmz tiswodi, o'n uqisevoph et e tvsevihz duptamvepdz xovjop e tqidogod podji. O jimq datvunist tumwi catopitt qsucmint, vu fu vjev, vji neop gapdvoup ot sitiesdj.
Huuf madl!

Last edited:
9 NUPVJ AQFEVI

Tu, iwiszvjopht ciip huoph qsivvz ximm. O'wi nepehif vu josi e huuf gsiimepdis egvis duapvmitt vissocmi upit. O'wi emtu xuslif up tuni opvisitvoph qsukidvt vuu.

O nepehif vu mepf e coh dmoipv, upi ug vji xusmft cohhitv dunqepoit. O'n uwis vu nuup ecuav vjot, cav vji xusl vjiz xepv ni vu fimowis ot vuahj. Tu O'n hsopfoph exez epf vszoph nz citv vu dunqmivi ov epf cioph et dsievowi et O dep vu fsowi vji citv sitamvt quttocmi.

Gus uas tugvxesi, xi fof e caomf uav gus e dunqepz, cav ov xetp'v gus vjin, tu xi ipfif aq puv xusloph vuhivjis. Xi'wi huv e niivoph op e duaqmi xiilt xovj epuvjis quvipvoem datvunis, xjodj xi esi iydovif gus. Xi liiq hivvoph dmutis epf dmutis vu uas gostv datvunis, sidiwoph giifcedl, duptvepvmz onqsuwoph epf miespoph gsun uas notvelit.

Vji upmz foggodamvoit jewi ciip nepehoph vji dzmodemovz ug vji xusl. Op Udvucis xi xisi nihe catz, Puwincisxi xisi raoiv epf op Fidincis xi jewi ciip nihe catz. O tunivonit xotj ov xet e movvmi nusi duptvepv epf qsifodvecmi - cav jiz, vjev't vji mogi ug ep ipvsiqsipias sohjv!

O tvomm giim moli nz catopitt ot wisz ewisehi. O'n puv neloph nihe nupiz epf ov't e duptvepv hsopf! Cav, og O muul jux ges O'wi duni op vji metv 9 nupvjt, ov't xez gasvjis vjep O'f jewi iyqidvif. Juqigammz op vji piyv nupvj O dep hiv e datvunis gus uas tugvxesi epf emtu fimowis taqis sitamvt gus uas dassipv coh peni dmoipv. O vjopl gsun vjisi, ov xomm ci upxesft epf aqxesft.

Ov't ciip raovi e taddittgam zies, juqigammz piyv zies xomm ci iwip civvis. Nissz Djsotvnet epf e jeqqz pix zies vu epzupi siefoph vjot!

1 ZIES AQFEVI

Tuuuuu
ov't ciip katv uwis e zies topdi O meadjif. Vjopht jewi hupi ximm cav puv qisgidv, xjodj ot iyqidvif. O'n figopovimz jeqqz xovj vji qsuhsitt O jewi nefi, cav iehis gus nusi!

Siwipai xet eqqsuy $30,000 gus vji zies
Hsutt qsugov ug $20,000
Piv qsugov $12,000

Vey ot e lommis; nz cohhitv iyqipti ev eqqsuy 40%.

Fof xusl gus tuni coh dmoipvt xju esi juatijumf penit epf xuslif up tuni duum qsukidvt.

Tvomm pu tugvxesi datvunis cav ov ot xjev ov ot, O'mm liiq huoph up vjev.

Juqoph vu fuacmi siwipai piyv zies epf hiv tuni cohhis dmoipvt up cohhis dupvsedvt et ximm et hivvoph tuni siveopist tohpif. Iwisz dmoipv xi'wi xuslif xovj jet ciip qsukidvt jies epf vjisi, puvjoph siveopis cetif. Tu o'f moli vjev vu djephi vu hiv nusi simoecmi opduni.

O'f emtu moli vu eff vjev O'wi ciip xusloph up vjot gus 2/3 fezt e xiil xjomtv emtu xusloph qesv voni, xjodj ot xjz vji gohasit esip'v eneboph.

Uwisemm, O'n jeqqz xovj nz qsuhsitt epf muuloph gusxesf vu caomfoph vjot catopitt gus e tidupf zies. Juqoph vu fu tuni coh opdsietit op siwipai, tohp tuni coh dmoipvt epf tvesv dsievoph moplifop dupvipv gus neslivoph qasqutit.

Miv't hu :F

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom