The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will be THE WOST DICKHEAD BOSS so more people will have FTE. How are you contributing to this forum? Are you giving anything back to the comunity?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
If this is not a joke, you're setting the wrong goals.
  • Leadership has nothing to do with being "the boss".
  • Being a bad person is not helpful in any way, to you or to others.
  • FTE will happen with or without your assistance.

Perhaps you should reconsider your approach to life.

I'm sure you wouldn't have liked it if people in this thread would have acted like "the worst dickhead" when you asked for help.

Rubbing more salt into the wound is not helpful, to anyone. Life is already difficult enough by its own nature.

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
  • Because your prefrontal cortex has been fried and your executive function is severely impaired. Refer to what I've said previously about addiction.

The solution is very simple.
    Throw away your phone, pick up a sport, go outside and socialize.

In 3 months time your brain health will be restored, and you will be able to think clearly. Once that happens, start making a plan for your future and start executing it. You can post a progress thread about it on the forum.

This is something that you will have to decide:

Do you want to be the one in charge of your own life, or do you want to spend 10 hours a day staring at stupid videos, like the rest of the kids?

Either option is possible. You're the one that has to decide.

Just remember that wasted time goes away forever, and cannot be recovered.
No it was a joke, im extremly grateful for your words in this thread, it geniunely helped me, and gave me more perspective. Thank you

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics